Subliminal Talk
Stop Masturbating-4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Stop Masturbating-4G (/Thread-Stop-Masturbating-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Nofap Journal - Zane - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 08:19 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 07:52 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: Damn!!! 2 days without a fap feels like an eternity

That is good! I feel like eternity too since I last masturbated. Are you listening with the headphones/earbuds now?

Nope,Instead I just increased the volume and its having a weird effect on me.

RE: Nofap Journal - Zane - 11-14-2015

Since past 3 days I have increased the volume of ultrasonic track and Idk what happened I somehow consciously made a decision to "Stop Fapping" it happened after a very long time...I hardly remember when was the last time I took any decision like that.

I was so into this addiction that I thought that I had lost my ability to take decision..I wasn't able to even if I wanted to...I still relapsed but somehow the LOAD was huge..idk what does that mean.

After I relapsed one of my friend messaged me that he was going to get married with 8 months and he showed the the pic of his beloved..It was such a shock for me. He is younger than me and has accomplished so much in life. We both were in same year but I failed twice due to my addiction and he is two years ahead of me. He passed with flying colors and got a Job in MNC and now is getting married.

Idk if the subliminal is showing me all this or not but in past two months I have learned much more about life than in past two years..

RE: Nofap Journal - Zane - 11-15-2015

I seriously have a strong desire to change sub...To MSL or Improve ur Grade...

RE: Nofap Journal - Breeze - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 12:48 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: I seriously have a strong desire to change sub...To MSL or Improve ur Grade...

Don't. Not yet.

RE: Nofap Journal - CatMan - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 03:11 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 12:48 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: I seriously have a strong desire to change sub...To MSL or Improve ur Grade...

Don't. Not yet.

I just PM'd him the same thing and expanded upon it.

It's an addiction. Takes time to deal with it. He just went two days without masturbating. Massive progress.

RE: Nofap Journal - Breeze - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 03:13 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 03:11 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:

Don't. Not yet.

I just PM'd him the same thing and expanded upon it.

It's an addiction. Takes time to deal with it. He just went two days without masturbating. Massive progress.

Yes! From masturbating multiple times a day to keeping it down to once between 2 to 5 days is a HUGE progress!

Keep going, Zainuu. Sometimes it only takes a moment, yes, one moment of epiphany where you will see the addiction for what it is and drop it faster than you blink.

RE: Nofap Journal - Zane - 11-16-2015

Thats it..I have decided that I will run this Sub 24*7...Will keep on playing it in my room so that when ever I come in, I am always exposed to it...

I heard Catman man listening to it 21 hours per day..Man hes a BEAST!!
I am gonna up the hours from 12 to 21 now

RE: Nofap Journal - Superman - 11-16-2015

For me using AM6 really helped me cut down masturbating. Went from one or more times daily for the last 12 years to maybe once a month or longer in between faps. I've started to become addicted to the sexual energy that builds up in my body when I don't masturbate and I try to keep that feeling for as long as possible. I feel happier, more energetic, more bold, everything just gets better when you don't fap

I know AM might help me. Cause I have seen most of guys used it have dramatically reduced this habit...

My guess is that AM slowly and eventually turns this Addiction (Which is tied to so many emotional traumas)...to nothing more than a Habit, and habits are usually much more easier to break than an addiction. ..

There is a Huge Difference between a Habit and Addiction.

For example Catman was addicted for about idk 11 years..So it might have been an addiction but since he used Alpha Male I guess its slowly turned into a Habit(But Still a strong habit)....So when he started using this sub its no wonder he can go for like 16 days without fap...Same goes for LeonidasXVI..

But the thing is that I have been using this Sub for idk for 66 days and although I still relapse but I have also noticed few changes in my thinking and emotions. Also Shannon said to be patient cause it takes time.

If only I knew about AM before I started this Sub. I would have given it a Shot. But I only found out about it when I came here regularly and read posts.I always thought Alpha Male was some guy doing body building just to get laid. Man!! I was so wrong. Media is to be blamed for all this shit brainwashing.

Anyway I am glad that you took interest in my Journal. I am happy that you have that much of control on this habit..Keep it up Buddy. Indeed You are living Up to ur name"Superman".

RE: Nofap Journal - Raz - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:56 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: I know AM might help me. Cause I have seen most of guys used it have dramatically reduced this habit...

It is not only AM that helps you in this regard. For me BASE did exactly the same. So I think it may have something to do with parts that are in both programs.

Man I have been listenting to sub for about 18 hours and my Brain is tired already....

RE: Nofap Journal - CatMan - 11-16-2015

As I said before, AM didn't do anything for my addiction to masturbation. I did it the exact same amount of times during AM. SM3 increased the frequency and urges sadly, it's libido boosts did that.

Only this sub has made a difference in dealing with the addiction. Before this sub, there's no WAY in hell I could've gone a day or two without doing it. So let's clear that notion out.

I haven't masturbated a single time on this program. And it wasn't an 11 year habit, it's been about a 25 year habit...so it's a pretty substantial change from twice daily or more for 25 years, to not even ONCE in 16 days.

Stop looking for reasons to do another program. This is the right program for you now. I feel this keeps having to be repeated for some reason. I hope that doesn't come off as rude, but it's honest. I want you to succeed here, so I don't want you to sell yourself short.

You're doing a program designed to stop something you want to stop, but seem to want to stop and do a program that accidentally stopped it for a few others. See what I mean? Stick with this program. Up the hours if you can, get as much headphones time in as you can. Check the volume with the Frequensee app for phones, and see whether or not you can increase it a bit.

Stick with it.

Why am I feeling so depressed? I feel like crying but feel to numb to cry? Sad

I dont feel like doing anything

RE: Nofap Journal - Breeze - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 09:10 PM)zainuu163 Wrote: Why am I feeling so depressed? I feel like crying but feel to numb to cry? Sad

I dont feel like doing anything

It is okay to feel that way. Look at me, I have been crying continuously every night since last few days. And riding on the edge of ultra motivation to bottomless darkness. It is okay. It will get better. Just keep pushing. If the night is here, can dawn be far away? Smile