Subliminal Talk
Choosing my 1st sub, advice? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Choosing my 1st sub, advice? (/Thread-Choosing-my-1st-sub-advice)

Choosing my 1st sub, advice? - Simon - 09-30-2015

Hi there,

I'm reading a lot on this forum for about 2 weeks, and I can say that it's very inspiring to see all the good results people have with Shannon's subs.

It seems that I finally found the real deal and this is what keeps me optimistic.

I suffer from social anxiety, when I'm in groups I feel most of the time inferior and anxious. When it's my turn to introduce myself in gatherings at school or at my soccer club, I get panic attacks and feel depressed afterwards.

I now have to find a new job, but it's really hard for me to stay calm in an interview. And at my previous job I felt anxious all the time. Authoritative figures tend to bring up a lot of anxiety too.

I keep comparing myself with others, and I conclude that they are perfect and I'm worthless, I don't appreciate myself. I know I'm a good person and stuff but this subconscious program of mine is killing me.

I have very low self-esteem, to scared to speak my mind, negative self-talk, not a lot of confidence, anxious around people.

I've seen people talk about EPHRA and that it's the best way to start.
No real traumatic stuff happened in my childhood, but I just want to start this sub-journey best way possible. Also people mention LTU.

I just want to start best way possible and money is not a problem, Can anybody give me some advice on which sub I should start with?

I don't need quick results. Just want to start this sub experience best and smartest way possible. I have some saved money so money is no problem, I want to invest it in my well being.

RE: Choosing my 1st sub, advice? - waahbeta - 09-30-2015

If time and money ain't an issue, start AM.
Otherwise ASC.

RE: Choosing my 1st sub, advice? - Shawn - 09-30-2015

I would start with EPRHA. Clearing old stuff is really important. AM has also EPRHA inside, but doing EPRHA for 1-3 months before AM should give you a softer ride. If you cannot afford AM then do ASC after EPRHA.

RE: Choosing my 1st sub, advice? - Simon - 09-30-2015

Great, thanks for your advice. I was thinking 6 months EPHRA since 3 months is the minimum and I want permanent results. But since AM has EPHRA inside, 3 months of EPHRA will be enough you think?

RE: Choosing my 1st sub, advice? - CatMan - 09-30-2015

(09-30-2015, 01:18 PM)Simon Wrote: Great, thanks for your advice. I was thinking 6 months EPHRA since 3 months is the minimum and I want permanent results. But since AM has EPHRA inside, 3 months of EPHRA will be enough you think?

EHPRA being a small module of AM6, isn't the same as running EHPRA itself for 192 days. Run EHPRA itself for 192 days first. It will make a massive difference and the resistance any other programs will give you will be greatly lessened. People always cut EHPRA short to get onto the AM6 bandwagon. Don't do that, stick it out and it will reward you.

RE: Choosing my 1st sub, advice? - Simon - 10-01-2015

Thanks for the advice CatMan.
Yeah I'll go for EPHRA 192 days I think

RE: Choosing my 1st sub, advice? - Shawn - 10-03-2015

(10-01-2015, 01:46 AM)Simon Wrote: Thanks for the advice CatMan.
Yeah I'll go for EPHRA 192 days I think

You can also switch to EPRHA 2.0 when it's done. It should give you faster results.