Subliminal Talk
TLAM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: TLAM (/Thread-TLAM--5962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TLAM - waahbeta - 09-15-2015

So, I am listening to TLAM
dint maintain a journal online or offline yet cos nothing was noticeable.
Day 5
Since a week, days are going too busy yet not busy.
It's like I don't have much work, yet at the end of the Day I realise I've had a busy had even without work. Don't know how to put that into words.
Even here. I come on the forum to read journals. Read couple of lines n then window closed whereas earlier I used to spend hours reading all journals.

Secondly, I am also not able to commit as much hours to TLAM as I did to ASC. just 3-4 hrs a day.

On financial front,
Nothing great yet.
Just that, I am selling a data card which I got as a freebie in November which I wanted to sell but never did due to my laziness /procrastination. But today all of a sudden one of my colleague came n he was like, which is the best data card to buy urgently as I need it by tomorrow as I am going to native tomorrow evening.

But yeah, I am earning a lot on pirate kings, the facebook game since last 2 days. But I guess that that didn't count as its virtual money to grow a virtual Island. *tongue out*

RE: TLAM - CatMan - 09-15-2015

I'm glad you're doing this sub.

This should be interesting, it's been rarely journaled.

I will keep an eye on this thread. I hope you have an awesome run!

RE: TLAM - eternity - 09-15-2015

how come you can only commit to 4 hours a day???? what's your schedule like? i doubt if it's even worth doing if you're at less than half of the MINIMUM required listening for 5g, and TLAM is 4g if i'm not mistaken so minimum is 12 hours (someone fact check that, i might be wrong) per day which puts you at 1/3 to 1/4 of the MINIMUM.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 12:31 PM)CatMan Wrote: I'm glad you're doing this sub.

This should be interesting, it's been rarely journaled.

I will keep an eye on this thread. I hope you have an awesome run!

Thanx. Will be regularly updating it.

(09-15-2015, 08:52 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: how come you can only commit to 4 hours a day???? what's your schedule like? i doubt if it's even worth doing if you're at less than half of the MINIMUM required listening for 5g, and TLAM is 4g if i'm not mistaken so minimum is 12 hours (someone fact check that, i might be wrong) per day which puts you at 1/3 to 1/4 of the MINIMUM.

I drink daily and once I reach home, I fall on my bed and I doze off. I forget to put on my Sleephones.
Won't be the case after 2 days.
Will be listening to min 10 hrs from then.

And yeah, in the 4g instructions it says,
' Four hours a day is good; six to eight is ideal'

So I am atleast following the min duration required.

Day 6.
Stuck in traffic, reached office late although I left my home earlier than usual.
This funny thing happened today.
Yesterday I called up my senior n said I'll be reaching late, n he was like scolding n all. Although he didn't say anything face to face wen I reached.
Today instead of saying I'll b late, I said I'll be coming half day. But i actually was just late. N he was calm.

Yesterday night, had 2 dreams.
In 1 I was warned that I maybe blamed for a theft that occurred on 2nd Oct.
Now when i woke up I realised that 2nd Oct is still far. So maybe a warning/sign to be careful in real life.
I've read that a person can't read in dreams, but I did. I did read the date and month in the calendar of my mobile as well as the actual calendar.

Second was a bit related to past incident.
I had a spare earphone which I wanted to sell as i bought 3 of them. I sold it to my colleague whereas I bought a different new one the day before which he liked but I convinced him that one which I gave him was better.
Next 2-3 days I was thinking that he may not like it n would confront me that why did I gave him the other headphone.
N yeah it exactly happened in the dream as i imagined. He confronted me. But instead of colleague, it was my old friend in the dream.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 09-17-2015

Day 7
Dreamt that I was sleeping. my dad woke me up n asked me for Rs. 500 and then I denied. He insisted saying that he will return it at night and I gave him.
And I am still not sure whether it was a dream or reality. I feel it was reality. I still can't think it was a dream. But I asked mom n she denied. Dad's wallet is full of money. Obviously he wouldn't have asked for it. That kind of dream which u can't make out if it actually was a dream or no.

Since a long time I wanted to check my Flipkart vouchers to see if I have left some money in it but laziness always took over me. Tried today to buy a new voucher but had left my credit card at home. So started checking my old vouchers n yeah I was right. I did have left money in it.

Another thing, not related to TLAM though.
My friend asked for an advise about his current ongoings with a gal. He always turns to me for advises about gals n relationships. My advises has always benefitted him. He got many gfs, got laid many times thanks to me. He considers me a love guru. Now the thing is though my advises works fr him, yet I am single since last 4 years n still a Virgin. Irony.

RE: TLAM - eternity - 09-17-2015

maybe you can squeeze an extra hour or two while you're on the road throughout the day Smile

Are you in India? if so which part? My family is tamil from madurai and tirunelvelli, and i'll be going to kerala for work in november Smile

Yeah. I plan to commit 10 hrs a day from Monday.

I am from Mumbai.

Just got my earphones which I had sent for replacement.
As I mentioned earlier that I can hear voices /monk chanting, it's only in this set of earphones.
Sennheiser cx 180. The one I bought last week as well as this replaced one.
Whereas those sounds aren't audible in my soundmagic es18 and MI Piston 2.
Now i am confused should I go with it or not although Shannon said that those chanting monks sound is normal

Day 8
Day is going great.
Climate is also too good.
For the first time in last 3-4 years I reached my office before time. Otherwise I always reach 30-70 mins late.
Was appreciated for it (jokingly).
I don't know whether it's due to sub or not but I'd like to tell that this was one of the reason I preferred TLAM over LM.
the script 'I wake up early and make most of my day'.
Plus the constant pressure of my seniors to make me come early may have manifested it.
And today is the day I noticed the first sign of ASC worked into me.

I have a kitten. In my dream I saw that my kitten is actually my office's property. And I've been always paying for her cat food but this day a colleague made me realize that if it's office property, so office should pay for her food. And just as I was confirming it with him, the security guard of my office comes with a big packet of cat food.

Apart from the dream. It's been a very good day and it's just 1 pm over here. More good things to come.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 09-18-2015

Tomorrow is my weekly off. Yet I've been called to office tomorrow to confront the billing engineer.
Lol. That guy earns thrice of my salary. But don't know anything about billing.

Let's see this Call is for good or the bad.

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 09-18-2015

Was just wondering why are we asked to record dreams.
What are we supposed to do with dreams??

RE: TLAM - Benjamin - 09-18-2015

It's just that dreams tend to correspond to certain changes being made. For example with AM6 i've noticed specific 'themes' in each stage, and there is statements in the program to help you sort out and process changes through dreams, you don't have to record them though, it's just interesting.