Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-22-2015

To compliment my journal, I`m posting here what I wrote in my friend`s thread (Mlody93`s journal) yesterday:

Quote:I can tell that on my WM2`s road I`ve improved my sociall skills and social life dramatically and I think that it`ll be even better soon. Smile

Quote:
(10-22-2015, 11:19 AM)Mlody93 Wrote: You approach girls or girls approach you? Smile

Actually, IDGAF about approaching girls because it`s so natural for me now. It`s just so natural that I barely notice that I`m doing this. In another words, I don`t feel ANY kind of social or approach anxiety and I freely converse with all women. And yes, girls approach me in different ways and it all seems to me so natural and normal that I`m not excited about this at all. But i didn`t try to approach women on the street so it`s hard to say if I rid off approach anxiety totally but i believe that I did. Smile

Quote:
(10-22-2015, 11:50 AM)Mlody93 Wrote: Wow! Smile I would like to be on your place. Smile I still have approach anxiety concerning women I don't know why? For sure I change my attitude to conversation with others. If I don't want to talk I won't talk. In the past I always wanted to make a good impression and always talk even I feel ashamed.

Actually, attractive girls sometimes are trying to test me by usng a little bitch shields to see if I`m truly so comfortable with women and being into my own skin and I always pass those stupid little tests. Of course, I don`t try to, it comes totally natural. And those ones who are posh are allergic for me, they try to show their... "superiority" when they sense (and almost always do) that I perceive myself as a high valubale man. I laught on it inside myself, when I see this kind of silly behaviour. They`re like little girls, I swear. Smile Seriously, many women are like little children in their minds and behaviour. Tongue

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-23-2015

One more thing, yesterday I`ve switched to masked track because I want to avoid possible hearing damage. Wink Besides, I like ocean surf track. Tongue

2nd stage Day 6 - Voytek - 10-23-2015

The funny thing is that I`m very nice and polite for girls but they find it very attractive becasue they can easily sense that I`ve no agenda and that I`m not needy, besides I`m only slightly available for them. Now they chase me and I`m just... dancing among them. Wink Also I give them a clue that I`m more a blue bird (womanizer) than a man who`s seeking RLTR (Romantic Long Term Relationship). I`m just like a... prize and they try to prove me their value and want to get validation from me. Of course, not all of them but most.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Achiever - 10-23-2015

Take this Voytek

(10-17-2015, 03:05 AM)Achiever Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 05:59 AM)Voytek Wrote: Could someone write what does every single WM2`s stage bring?

I know you will love me for this
This is from Shannon himself.Stage by stage for Woman magnet, specifically what happens on each.
It was either for the 1.0 version or the 2.0 version specifically but it applies for both.
[attachment=197]

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 10-23-2015

(10-23-2015, 07:47 AM)Achiever Wrote: Take this Voytek

(10-17-2015, 03:05 AM)Achiever Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 05:59 AM)Voytek Wrote: Could someone write what does every single WM2`s stage bring?

I know you will love me for this
This is from Shannon himself.Stage by stage for Woman magnet, specifically what happens on each.
It was either for the 1.0 version or the 2.0 version specifically but it applies for both.

I saw this awhile ago when you first posted it.

Great find Achiever, you "achieved" epicness with that post, haha. No idea where you found that one!

The stage descriptions for WM2 were so hard to get ahold of before this. Likely because Shannon only got into the habit of doing stage descriptions when SM3 came out. And even AM6 technically didn't have one and had the standard AM stage descriptions which Shannon said is virtually the same setup in AM6 anyway.

I have to say on a related note, I LLLLOOOVVVEEE Base 2.1's sales page. WOW. The detail is amazing, how incredible. Now THAT is a breakdown haha. I hope all the future sub's pages are done the same way and have detailed stage descriptions as well. Amazing breakdown, Shannon.

Thanks, Achiever, I`ve found this description very interesting and I can confirm those results (from 1st stage). Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-23-2015

Cool, where did you find those Stage descriptions? I don't even remember seeing that, i've saved it to help me decide on Wm2 or SM3.

(10-23-2015, 04:15 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Cool, where did you find those Stage descriptions? I don't even remember seeing that, i've saved it to help me decide on Wm2 or SM3.

Are there any beautiful women in States? Tongue If not, there`s no point to use WM. Wink

(10-23-2015, 08:02 PM)Voytek Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 04:15 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Cool, where did you find those Stage descriptions? I don't even remember seeing that, i've saved it to help me decide on Wm2 or SM3.

Are there any beautiful women in States? Tongue If not, there`s no point to use WM. Wink

Ben's Australian. Zyzz territory lol. FUARK.

But I'm sure he can put WM2 or SM3 to use down there haha. He should have a good foundation by now. I wish him well on his magnet run if he decides to do one.

I'm so happy for you on your magnet run, Voytek. I wish you the best, too. Today is my last day of SM3.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - JackOfHearts - 10-23-2015

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-154-post-929.html#pid929

Very old indeed

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-23-2015

Quote:Are there any beautiful women in States? Tongue If not, there`s no point to use WM.

So I should use ugly woman magnet? Hopefully not crazy woman magnet because I already attract that all by myself!

Quote:Ben's Australian. Zyzz territory lol. FUARK.

But I'm sure he can put WM2 or SM3 to use down there haha. He should have a good foundation by now. I wish him well on his magnet run if he decides to do one.

Hahaha yeah brah, if only I was as ripped as Zyzz.. his videos we're classic, the one at the adult convention taking over the booth was good, social freedom there. Though he was on all kinds of crazy shit to get in the condition he was in so i'd prefer to stick to being natural.

Thanks man, I plan to dominate it Wink

Quote:http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-154-po...tml#pid929

Very old indeed

Cool thanks, good find. That was before I even come to the forum, interesting.

After reading that WM2 appeals to me alot more, I may have had some of the wrong idea about it. Though i'm gonna wait until finishing AM6 and having my rest before I really decide which program.

Your journal also makes it more appealing too Voytek.. good shit! Wink

As you know, I`m using ocean surf track with my headphones now. Is this good to use it on low volume level where I can barely hear lowest volume points? I use 7/40 volume now and I had been using 6/40 with ultrasonic tracks.

(10-23-2015, 10:09 PM)Voytek Wrote: As you know, I`m using ocean surf track with my headphones now. Is this good to use it on low volume level where I can barely hear lowest volume points? I use 7/40 volume now and I had been using 6/40 with ultrasonic tracks.

With masked, generally, since the subliminal audio is much lower, you want it as loud as you can stand, not to the point of annoying if you understand me.

Ultrasonics, should never go louder than -27db on Frequensee at the source, but as loud as possible up to that point.

Keep doing great, buddy! Voytek, the women magnet! Wink

Ok, CatMan, in that case I`ll return to the volume from my AM6`s run which was 33/40. I hope that this two days, when I was using masked track on low volume level, are not wasted...