Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Achiever - 10-18-2015

Now when I think of it , the girl Voytek posted a picture of has sort of big alien eyes, check her out again haha

And you know, Voytek sounds much like a name for an alien.Now I know the truth Voytek, don't want your excuses no more.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-18-2015

hahahaha

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 02:16 AM)Achiever Wrote: Now when I think of it , the girl Voytek posted a picture of has sort of big alien eyes, check her out again haha

And you know, Voytek sounds much like a name for an alien.Now I know the truth Voytek, don't want your excuses no more.

I`m more curious about her alien pussy. Big Grin But yes, got me, I`m from Mars and I came on earth to test some of your women, in the name of our great alien race. Wait a minute, you`re aliens for me! Tongue

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Light - 10-18-2015

Hhhh you are back to pussy talk Voytek. I think soon pussies are no longer going to be alien.
i wonder if the sub is helping with your Latin, English and spanish. These seem to be thevmost alien
in all of that school you are attending hhhhhhh

2nd stage Day 4 - Voytek - 10-21-2015

Not much to report today besides the fact that my SanDisk mp3 player is dead... I can`t turn it on... but you know what, I can easily turn on women when I talk with them. Big Grin See you soon, boys! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-21-2015

It`s working now!!! Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Dzemoo - 10-21-2015

oh i had this mp3 player its terrible

(10-21-2015, 10:29 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: oh i had this mp3 player its terrible

I have the SanDisk Clip Sport. It`s not too bad but the most important thing is that it works and I can continiue my WM2`s run without any problems. Wink It`s very important for me because all subs are like a great psychoteraphy for me. I really need this to fully deal with my traumas. AM6 has done his work great and I seems to me that WM2 helps me a lot too and it`s only a beginning of 2nd stage. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Dzemoo - 10-21-2015

If it works for you then great, I had this player but didnt feel any effects from it.

I find the Rocketplayer on Smartphon better for it.

Yeah Wm is great I might do it again after my am6 run and then again sm3

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - koshas - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 10:17 AM)Voytek Wrote:

It`s working now!!! Big Grin

This happened to me yesterday.it froze up and would not turn on.today I tried it and it turned on.i only had it for 4 months.i mainly use for all my audio books and as a back up.thanks for posting the video.

Same here, I use it from about 4 months for my subliminal trainings and to learn Espanol. Smile It`s a little tool but very useful, at least for me. Wink

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-21-2015

I was 'liking' the post because of the comment " I can still turn on women" not because your mp3 player broke.

It's annoying I had that with my ipod, and then my cd player so I had to get a new ipod to play subliminals on. It was like 10 years old anyway. Then I just brought speakers to plug into it and that's what I use now at night.

2nd stage Day 5 - Voytek - 10-22-2015

Today I noticed that I can easily switch from "social (comfort) mode" to "playfulness mode" and to "seduction mode" when I talk with girls. There`s no problem for me to alter comfort aura with a state which is full of sexual tension. I`ve noticed also that some girls get frustrated when I give them IODs (indicators of disinterest), also I like to friendzone girls and watch when they`re trying to leave a FZ by using different tactics. Tongue

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 10-22-2015

Wow, you are doing really well on WM2...

I'm so happy for you man. Making me wish I choose it, instead hahahaha! Wink

Keep going, friend. I'm glad you got your mp3 player to work again.