Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Ricardo - 10-03-2015

Talking of pussy.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-03-2015

Thanks, Ricardo, you made me laugh! Smile But, boys, it`s enough of talking about pussies for now. Tongue I know, that we all love them but may be some of them (sorry girls for my nomenclature Tongue ) read my WM2`s journal and we don`t want to repel them, don`t we? Besides, don`t force me to rename my journal`s title into "ST forum usrers` talking about pussies". Wink

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Badonebadone - 10-03-2015

Hahaha page 3 is all about pussy Big Grin Its 1/3 of your journal. I think you have to change name now.

Keep the good work up Voytek, been in the shadows reading your journal for a while.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-03-2015

(10-03-2015, 01:33 AM)Badonebadone Wrote: Hahaha page 3 is all about pussy Big Grin Its 1/3 of your journal. I think you have to change name now.

Keep the good work up Voytek, been in the shadows reading your journal for a while.

Thanks, Badonebadone. I`ll be reporting my progress during my WM2`s ride for all of you, guys. Smile And, once again, stop your talking about pussies, just "do" them, gentlemen! Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-03-2015

I actually thought we were having a chat about cats.. i've misunderstood this whole thing! :-O

1st stage Day 19 - Voytek - 10-03-2015

(10-03-2015, 09:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I actually thought we were having a chat about cats.. i've misunderstood this whole thing! :-O

Oh, poor you! Tongue World is so cruel and you`re so innocent and fragile. Smile

Yeah, another thing is that my bantering has improved a bit during this almost three weeks of WM2`s exposure. Smile I guess, it also helps you, my sweet readers, to improve this in you... of course, thanks to me and my WM2`s ride! Damn, WM2 must be so powerful if it affects also people with which you have a contact via Internet! Big Grin

1st stage Day 20 - Voytek - 10-05-2015

I just can`t describe what I had experienced today... That was amazing, I had a lot of fun with girls and I was their leader in sport games and had felt like young god. That was awesome! Smile Also cute 8 (19 y.o.) is into me, she had given me a lot of IOIs, I talked with her and I felt that she felt... something... special to me. I have to find a way to throw her from my head off because I don`t want to blow this. I`m too amorous and now I must deal with that. I think that the best option is to "hit" on other girls. I regain my flow and I feel that I live again! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Mlody93 - 10-05-2015

Wow! Voytek I'm impressed with your results Smile. For sure you are inspiration for others how great subliminals are. Keep going mate Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - ImFreeman - 10-05-2015

Hey Voytek, what are your thoughts on noopept? Im in desperate need of something to improve my memory and concentration...

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 06:27 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: Hey Voytek, what are your thoughts on noopept? Im in desperate need of something to improve my memory and concentration...

This is not a right place to talk about this. Send me PMs. Smile
I don`t want to use noopept any more because I had started to have a problems with speech fluency when I had been using this. So, I personally don`t recommend noopept but everybody are diffrent, right? Wink Besisdes, there`s so many natural nootropic susbstances like vitamin B3 or choline bitrate or even fish oil to boost your brain`s functioning. More via PM, mate! Smile If you want to know more...

1st stage Day 22 - Voytek - 10-07-2015

I`m way more communicative than normal, I can easily interact with any one, especially with girls and... they approach me and tell me their names! When I pass girls I must look in another way because I don`t want to attract so many of them! It`s quite insane! But you know what? I love it! Smile Also my new students` group have picked me on their leader and that`s very cool. From time to time some jerks are trying to take my confidence away but they`re simply jealous and it seems to me that they have a low self esteem and are trying to boost their own ego, but IDGAF. Also when unattractive girl is looking at me I instantly take my eyes away. At first I thought that it`s some kind of beta behaviour but finally I conluced, what`s the point to gaze at girls like this? Non! Smile I`m in rush last days and it`s hard to me to keep my journal but I`ve made commitment and want to handle this. Wink Now I must find the way to deal with this massive attraction and to manage things with "my girls" (those who are most attracted to me and are very cute - there`re 8s, if you have to know, boysWink For now 3 girls.). Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-07-2015

Quote:When I pass girls I must look in another way because I don`t want to attract so many of them! It`s quite insane! But you know what? I love it!

Thats awesome man! I hope for similar results on SM3.

It would be funny going from complaining that barely any girls notice me to having too many.. but i'm prepared to have that issue Wink

Though I had a thought when I read an article about eye contact. That if women are attracted they will look down. I can't say I barely notice girls really making eye contact or smiling at me but I do notice alot of girls looking down when I make eye contact walking past them. But somehow I just assume it meant they aren't interested. Though everything i've read says looking down means interested and submissive.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - maxx55 - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 03:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:When I pass girls I must look in another way because I don`t want to attract so many of them! It`s quite insane! But you know what? I love it!

Thats awesome man! I hope for similar results on SM3.

It would be funny going from complaining that barely any girls notice me to having too many.. but i'm prepared to have that issue Wink

Though I had a thought when I read an article about eye contact. That if women are attracted they will look down. I can't say I barely notice girls really making eye contact or smiling at me but I do notice alot of girls looking down when I make eye contact walking past them. But somehow I just assume it meant they aren't interested. Though everything i've read says looking down means interested and submissive.

I don't really count on subtle things like that being definite. In my experience, you interact with her and feel the vibe. It's much clearer doing that then trying to figure out if she looked down out of fear based attraction.

Recently, I held eye contact with a girl that I was trying to see if she was the one I saw before. She held it for about 2 seconds, then looked down. Having positive assumptions I just think "Oh, she just couldn't handle the masculinity of my gaze". I approached her a couple days later when I saw her. Even though the interaction was 10 seconds since she was in a hurry, she did ask me what my name was which I think is pretty good considering the limited time and the fact it was clear I wanted to hold a convo with her.

But anyway, just feel the vibe! Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 03:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Though I had a thought when I read an article about eye contact. That if women are attracted they will look down. I can't say I barely notice girls really making eye contact or smiling at me but I do notice alot of girls looking down when I make eye contact walking past them. But somehow I just assume it meant they aren't interested. Though everything i've read says looking down means interested and submissive.

Yeah, that`s correct. Many times girls were smiling to me and than get timid and looked down because they can`t handle my gaze. Also, I read that when they do this, they feel a big jolt of "romantic" (sexual energy) towards you.