Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

1st stage Day 17 - Voytek - 10-01-2015

Yesterday I started studying and I can say that I`m very pleased because there`re 75 young girls in my group and only 10 guys. There`re only about 5-6 girls below 7/10, a lot of 7s, about 20 8s, about 10 9s and 4 10s so I think it`s a good "material" to test myself and, of course, WM2. Smile Besides there`re many girls on university outside my group and there`re about 2000 girls so... it will be a pleasure! Big Grin

I`m very comfortable among those girls and don`t lose my composure in the presence of 9s and 10s when they show their interest. I can easily lock eyes with them and... I`m very eager to do that, simply I can`t resist to do that because it`s... cool. Smile Also some cute girls get timid when I locked eyes with them and they looked down after a couple of seconds of gazing, some of them even immediately. Next thing is that I create some kind of bitch shields and it can be attractive but I want to remove it and become more approachable for beautiful girls... you know what for. Tongue I think that it`s only a matter of time when I feel flow around my "new sexy friends" and start to "benefit" from that. Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - dissonance - 10-01-2015

the day when one of them embraces your cock with their pussy... mmm

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Vincent_Vega - 10-02-2015

(10-01-2015, 09:12 PM)Voytek Wrote: Yesterday I started studying and I can say that I`m very pleased because there`re 75 young girls in my group and only 10 guys. There`re only about 5-6 girls below 7/10, a lot of 7s, about 20 8s, about 10 9s and 4 10s so I think it`s a good "material" to test myself and, of course, WM2. Smile Besides there`re many girls on university outside my group and there`re about 2000 girls so... it will be a pleasure! Big Grin

What the hell are you studying?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 10-02-2015

(10-02-2015, 12:03 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 09:12 PM)Voytek Wrote: Yesterday I started studying and I can say that I`m very pleased because there`re 75 young girls in my group and only 10 guys. There`re only about 5-6 girls below 7/10, a lot of 7s, about 20 8s, about 10 9s and 4 10s so I think it`s a good "material" to test myself and, of course, WM2. Smile Besides there`re many girls on university outside my group and there`re about 2000 girls so... it will be a pleasure! Big Grin

What the hell are you studying?

I was thinking that myself lmao, Women's Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Communications...something like that it sounds like lol...

Good testing ground for WM2 I guess.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-02-2015

(10-01-2015, 09:29 PM)dissonance Wrote: the day when one of them embraces your cock with their pussy... mmm

How dare you, you bloody bastard! Tongue Any way, could someone tell me what The Pussy is? Wink

(10-02-2015, 12:03 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: What the hell are you studying?

CaMan was very close, it`s a Pedagogics` study, and more concretely, English Language Philology. Smile I`ll be learning English (Over B1) , Spanish and Latin (from the beginning). And I hope so that even "French"... also from the beginning. Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Light - 10-02-2015

I am pretty sure you will f****k some good madames, madmoiselles
, sinioritas and genuine old latin pussy in your philology classes:-)
I think you are already searching for the most important word in all those languages that you are learning.particularly the word pussy :-)
just to help you,
pussy in english , means a little cute little hairy cat:-)hhhhhh
in latin it is called cunnus

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-02-2015

I was gonna guess it was sex education hahaha. It might still be Wink

[Image: cat_in_paper.jpg]

Hahaha! Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me guys. Tongue You`ve demoralized me, bastards! My mommy will kill you all! Big Grin

(10-02-2015, 12:51 AM)CatMan Wrote: Good testing ground for WM2 I guess.

Yeah, mate, it`s a great traverse for some "maneuvers". Smile I will report my progress soon.

I know why do I attain much greater results with ultrasonic tracks. I`ve found out that I had been listening to masked tracks with bass-emphasized heahphones on very high volume and I shouldn`t had do this. Yesterday Shannon`s wrote this:
Quote:I'm not entirely sure what "bass driven" means, although it sounds like they simply are designed to automatically emphasize bass. The whole point of subliminals is to bypass the conscious mind and allow the subliminalized vocals to do so by NOT being noticed by the conscious mind. This is best done when you either can barely hear them, or not hear them at all. However, the way I make the programs, being able to consciously hear them will not stop them from working, but it may slow down their effectiveness - much moreso in 4G than in 5G, since 4G is on the edge of consciously decipherable for what is being said. I suggest using headphones that minimize the conscious ability to hear them. As to quality, that's a challenging thing to discern these days, since manufacturers lie through their teeth in some cases about the actual specs of the headphones, simply because they can get away with it. Volume calibrtation with bass emphasizing headphones would change to put the subliminalized audio further down into barely audible range for masked, and I would say no change is required for ultrasonics.

But I`ll stick with us and will not come back to masked ones. May be I`ll try them with my next AM6`s run at the Spring`s beginning.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-02-2015

My picture was simply to remind you to wrap things up before putting things in pussies.

(10-02-2015, 06:52 AM)Benjamin Wrote: My picture was simply to remind you to wrap things up before putting things in pussies.

And with what shoud I wrap things up, daddy? Tongue May be it`s better to rub them with something... with nutty butter? I`ve heard that girls just love this taste and really enjoy to lick it! Big Grin

That is also a good idea.. I will file that one away!

Ok, it`s better to go back to the point because some users may lost their interest into reading my journal and I want to make my journal helpful for those who are considering to run WM2. Smile Any way, Ben, thanks for your insight into the pussy`s matter. Tongue Now I have a knowledge and I`ll not hesitate to use it! Smile See you soon, boys! Big Grin