Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 01-20-2016

wolverine_i_am, as CatMan said, you should decide after your AM6`s ride, what to do next. May be OF for a while and then SM3. You`ll see, what your programming brings. Any way, if you`re good with women, WM2 should take you at way higher level with `your game`.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - wolverine_i_am - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 10:08 PM)CatMan Wrote: I don't have approach anxiety (OAA4G is in 4 stages of SM3 anyway if I did). My problem was the program felt like nothing was happening, despite doing 3,610 hours on it.

I had fear I didn't know I had before starting, which was only evident AFTER spending the time on SM3. That caused most of the program to be stonewalled. And Shannon says the main reason people fail on magnets is due to fear. So doing OF first makes sense. But, due to the allure of magnets, most guys don't seem to listen and plough through to magnets, only to be disappointed. I'm just trying to keep others from making the same mistake.

No I'm not, it's best to stick to one magnet and ingrain it, trying to do both and AM6, ingraining all of them isn't very practical and a lot of the programming in the magnets conflicts. And it generally takes 3 runs, sometimes more, to fully ingrain a program. I have 3,610 hours and over 1 billion words invested into SM3. There's two distinct magnet programs for a reason, of course. I'm not even sure if I'll redo SM3. That's a ways off. I'm doing a lot of OF4G/OF5G and Overcome Procrastination, and topping up my two addiction subs, SM4G and OPA4G before I redo AM6 for 4,000 hours. So I'll be about 6 months or so before doing AM6 it seems, depending on how my OF4G run goes, I may or may not need OF5G.
Yeah that's fair enough. I understand where you're coming from. I used to have fear too. Like before I got into the whole pick up thing, I had so much feelings of undeservingness. I also had the fear of success. Before I was getting dates, I didn't think I was good enough for any girl and didn't know what to do if I ever got myself into the situation of having a girl in front of me. Or that if I had her in front of me, I was afraid that I'd be boring to her and not able to keep her interested/attracted to me. Those were the fears I had. I've long overcome that though. It was a long process. Did so much cold approaching. Struggled to get phone numbers for the first 2 months. Eventually got numbers, but struggled to get dates. Now getting dates, but struggling to take it further. But yeah, one step at a time. I can see why SM3 would be fruitless had I tried it out earlier regardless, despite having fear lingering inside of me. Now that I am constantly throwing myself into the deep end, I feel as though I can move straight onto the magnets after the AM6.

Hrmmm interesting. So you're one of the rare few guys on this forum who say WM2 shouldn't be mixed with SM3. Yeah, reading over the descriptions on the site, they seem to be different things. WM2 is about having a lot of women around you, whereas SM3 is about the sex. I already have the former, but not the latter. Thanks for helping me with making my decision more clear. I'll just go for the SM3 after AM6. Big Grin

(01-20-2016, 10:29 PM)Voytek Wrote: wolverine_i_am, as CatMan said, you should decide after your AM6`s ride, what to do next. May be OF for a while and then SM3. You`ll see, what your programming brings. Any way, if you`re good with women, WM2 should take you at way higher level with `your game`.
Yes, although shouldn't SM3 also improve my game as well? You've mentioned in your posts that you also have no problems chatting to girls and having a lot of them attracted to you, however you aren't sure how to make it sexual. I'm in the exact same predicament haha. Maybe SM3 is what be both need. Cool

5th stage Day 5 - Voytek - 01-26-2016

From a couple of days my body language is stronger, I talk and walk much slower, my self-confidence is higher. I`m also more emotional but in masculine way. I feel more conneted to my feelings and I can express myself freely. I still have a huge attraction power but I`m not eager to benefit from it. I`ve stopped to masturbate myself 3 days ago and I hope that I`ll not regress to this shit. I think that it should help. Smile Also, I`m the center of my social world and that`s just awesome! I`m eager to do my things and I don`t hestitate do what `I have tot do`. I`ve stared planning my future in Thailand, I want to be an english teacher there, so I`ll start to learn Thai too. Or may be I`ll move to one of the latin country (to Venezuela, maybe) beacuse I learn Spanish too. I strongly believe that I`ll achieve `my dream` and my motivation is very high. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - apollolux - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 04:59 AM)Voytek Wrote: Or may be I`ll move to one of the latin country (to Venezuela, maybe)

Choose a country other than Venezuela; read the complaints of Venezuelan game developer Tom Maneiro on byuu.org forums (username 'tomman') for a first-hand account of what it's like to live there.

5th stage Day 8 - Voytek - 01-28-2016

This is not something important, but I`m posting this because I want to keep my journal alive. Tongue Yesterday, one girl (8`) texted me and asked me for a second date, another one (7`) called me without any reason (and I presume why Smile ) and third (8`) (I know her only a little) sent me a massage with question about my student`s status via FB but she knows the answer. From a couple of days I`m preparing myself to exams and I don`t have a contact with women (only virtually). Tongue

5th stage Day 10 - Voytek - 01-30-2016

Still don`t get it, why teen girls are way more attracted to me than 20`, 30` and 40`. I`m 33. Tongue

5th stage Day 13 - Voytek - 02-03-2016

Not much to report for now. Tongue

I can easily attract almost any woman by my gaze but sometimes, when I look into some guy eyes, he instantly gets frustrated. When casual guys are in a group, they sometimes try to dis me but often in sucker`s manner.

5th stage Day 14 - Voytek - 02-04-2016

Today, I was a very bad boy. Big Grin

Some prick laughted at me (when I wasn`t looking at him) when he was passing me with his friend, and at the first moment I ignored that but then I get little angry, looked at my watch, turned around, run for them and kicked this jackass and knocked him down. His friend did nothing. I warned him, the guy that I kicked, and moved my way. Tongue He claimed that he didn`t laught at me but I didn`t ask him about this.

I`ve never done such a thing before but, in general, there is no reason to be excited about this. I wrote this here to keep my journal alive.

I know that I have to, and actually I want to, redo AM6 just after this WM2`s run.

5th stage Day 15 - Voytek - 02-05-2016

From a couple of days I`m experiencing some kind of resistance, sometimes I feel little incongruencies when I`m in the presence of strange attractive women and I`m not so bold like I had been earlier, I also have some problems with self image. I think the reason for this is that during 5 stage of WM2 negative self-image and self-talk are `attacked` and I "had" problems with this all my life but I thought I`ve get rid this out of me already... Maybe it`s connected with my external changes, I`ve changed my style and now I`m looking like a bad boy and I don`t get used to it yet.

My new style:
[Image: irish-skinheads.jpg]

Smile I haven`t shaved my head but this is it. Maybe that`s why I`m more noticable by people and some folks try to dis me and I don`t feel fully comfortable with my `new me` yet.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 02-05-2016

From a couple of days; sometimes I feel that I don`t deserve to be proud of myslef and I`m little ashamed. This is my life issue and I`ve actually changed my style to put things to the edge and get rid this out of my head. That`s the main reason, why I will redo AM6. I know that with subs I`ll succeed. Smile

5th stage Day 18 - Voytek - 02-08-2016

During last three days, I`ve passed those little incongruencies and feel good about my `new self`. Besides, two times teen girls purposely fell at me to get me to know that they`re interested. I ignored them because... IDGAF about women so much for now. I mean, I`m eager to socialize with them but not to `wrestle` with teenage girls on a street. Tongue Any way, it`s very cute when a teenager is trying to get you to notice her. Especially, when you`re 33. Smile Ok, one of them was 7` and another 8`. (No. CatMan, I mean beauty rating not an age. Tongue )

I`ve switched from headphones to speakers with a subwoofer and it seems to me, I feel, that thanks to that my training is more effective... But it can be just a feeling. We`ll see because I`ll stick with them for a while.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 02-08-2016

As long as it's not aliens that you're manifesting to Earth anymore, I won't hate. Lol!

5th stage Day 24 - Voytek - 02-13-2016

Thanks to changing my routine from headphones to speakers I feel more congruent with my new self, more confident, more fearless, I`m more seductive, more careless and, generaly, I feel much better. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - apollolux - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 05:37 PM)Voytek Wrote: I`m [ ... ] more ceraless and, generaly, I feel much better. Smile

Good, we need less Michael Cera these days Wink