Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 12-07-2015

Glad you're okay.

Awesome that you're approaching, that is a big step. So before WM you weren't doing it at all for years? That is a good sign, especially for me in that I have done approaches now and then but not fully got over the fear, so hopefully WM does that.

The weird pattern for me is after ages I hit a point where I start approaching, then I do TONS of them for a month or two then the fear gets even worse and stops me again. The last time I did it was Stage 2 of AM6 and i've not done much since.

Though saying that with WM2 I technically HAVE talked to some girls randomly but it's felt more natural.. but I half don't see it as an approach because i'm not going direct and it's not consistent.

Though interestingly if I look at the stage descriptions (from the original WM) it doesn't actually really deal with approaching until Stage 3. And after a few weeks on Stage 1 i've been more naturally talking to girls because of the negativity clearing shifts.. so I look forward to the later stages Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 06:48 PM)Multiworld Wrote: Glad you're alright Voytec,remember get well,the babes will still be waiting.

Thanks, Multiworld. Smile

Yeah, I have a lot of work to do to be good with women. WM2 works great but it depends on me if I take an action and how well "my game" will be. I must eliminate my talkativeness, because it makes conversation less natural, and try to be more "in the moment". That`s the main problem for me but I think I`ll deal with this soon. Practice... Practice. Practice! Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 07:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: So before WM you weren't doing it at all for years?

Yes, I wasn`t eager to approach women at all and my converstations with women were limited to friendly talks with friends of my friends. When I was teenager and in my early 20`s I didn`t approach women at all due approach anxiety. Now, I`m free from this shit and very eager to approach women, at least for fun. I don`t care if I "get rejected" because I treat it in playful way. It`s so normal to approach women and "get rejected" from time to time. REJECTION... What`s this, any way? Big deal! Tongue I hear that if woman reject you, you die. Big Grin You have been warned, boys! Big Grin

3rd stage Day 22 - Voytek - 12-10-2015

Recently, I`ve noticed a huge shift in my mindset about women. I act with abudance mindset (till now I had always lived with scarcity mindset) and I don`t seek a perfect girl for myself. I can genuinely appreciate women and enjoy their company. Besides, I had never qualified women and now I do this, so, if girl isn`t a good person with great wibe and sesne of humor, I disqualife her without hesitation, even if she is hot. Also, I let girls to qualife to me and let them to chase me. I only approach girls which show me their interest and, of course, they`re attractive for me. Yeah, I really needed this shift! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - jonathan4all - 12-10-2015

But the question is you got laid so far or not ?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 07:29 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: But the question is you got laid so far or not ?

No. But I`m more eager to have a connection with women and, eventually, sex. That`s why I concider, if I let SM3`s ride go. I don`t want, and I`ve never wanted, to treat women like a piece of meat. Smile All of us have their own preferences, I rather love women than desire them and I`m definitely not needy about sex. Oh, well, that`s the way I am. I had considered this like an illness and thought that SM3 should "treat me" from this but, hey, I`m really ok with that, so I don`t want to change myself into a sex seeking machine, I just want to enjoy my life and WM2 definitely helps me with that. Smile

Probably, tomorrow I`ll go to "the hunting ground" (to a club) and this time I`ll not ignore signs from hotties. Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Life - 12-10-2015

Just as he said, the main goal probably isn't sex right now. One thing you have to know about these programs is you're probably going to have sex, but when you're finished running them it's not a matter of "if" but "when".

(12-10-2015, 09:40 AM)Guider Wrote: Just as he said, the main goal probably isn't sex right now. One thing you have to know about these programs is you're probably going to have sex, but when you're finished running them it's not a matter of "if" but "when".

Yeah, I wonder, how SM3 changes your view about women. Really, I don`t want to stop to see women as beautiful beings. Smile I just like to be around them, hang out with them, talk with them, banter and play with them. Smile I don`t want to turn myslef into a sex needy guy, who seeks women only to satisfy his sexual desires. It`s just disgusting... Could someone tell me something about this aspect of SM3`s training?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - hiddenalias - 12-10-2015

(10-11-2015, 06:32 AM)Voytek Wrote: Yeah CatMan, I like this character too. Actually, he is my favourite character and he`s my new avatar to hunting down girls. Wink

Hey Voytek, if you really like Vega I think you will appreciate this below (too bad it is just a teaser short clip) if you haven't seen it already

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Survivor - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 07:40 AM)Voytek Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 07:29 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: But the question is you got laid so far or not ?

No. But I`m more eager to have a connection with women and, eventually, sex. That`s why I concider, if I let SM3`s ride go. I don`t want, and I`ve never wanted, to treat women like a piece of meat. Smile All of us have their own preferences, I rather love women than desire them and I`m definitely not needy about sex. Oh, well, that`s the way I am. I had considered this like an illness and thought that SM3 should "treat me" from this but, hey, I`m really ok with that, so I don`t want to change myself into a sex seeking machine, I just want to enjoy my life and WM2 definitely helps me with that. Smile

Probably, tomorrow I`ll go to "the hunting ground" (to a club) and this time I`ll not ignore signs from hotties. Big Grin

Man, you are weird.
Ok, you don't want sex but don't you want b-jobs? Come on now.. Or to put it in another way, sex is another way to connect with a woman, and too often it is the deepest level you can 'connect' on, using your way of putting it.

Are you telling me that if the girl you like offers you sex, you will refuse ? I understand your mindset, it is great, and what I am trying to point out to you is that some of what you say is excuses.

Somebody else is fcking the girls you connect with and the girls you appreciate.Someone else is appreciating their B-jobs, while you appreciate their talking Big Grin Fair game. Come on man, be honest to yourself

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Life - 12-10-2015

I don't think that's the case. WM sounds like the program where you have such a great connection with women that it gives you the upper hand and they start wanting to initiate sex. This guy sounds like he's friend zoning girls Loool. Women hate to be ignored and I think that's a big process in being a magnet for the goal.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - hiddenalias - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 10:06 AM)Survivor Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 07:40 AM)Voytek Wrote:

Man, you are weird.
Ok, you don't want sex but don't you want b-jobs? Come on now.. Or to put it in another way, sex is another way to connect with a woman, and too often it is the deepest level you can 'connect' with, using your way of putting it.

Are you telling me that if the girl you like offers you sex, you will refuse ? I understand your mindset, it is great, and what I am trying to point out to you is that some of what you say is excuses.

Somebody else is fcking the girls you connect with and the girls you appreciate.Someone else is appreciating their B-jobs Big Grin Come on man, be honest to yourself

Everybody is different; as tempting as WM sounds to me and SM, I cant use it anyways until I run AM6 and that cant happen until I am done with this EPHRA program.

But for me, becuz of my age, I am more ready to find my perfect partner and may never even use SM or WM.....however I'd only use WM becuz I do like interacting with women and wanting women in my life at least as friends since my whole life I never had any women friends nor any friends for that matter but all of that probably stems from poor parenting and raising the child and trauma at the school during my early years and being bullied the list might go on and that is why I suffer from irrational fears that causes me to have social anxiety.....but yeah WM for me would be good since you not only gain an edge with women but also guys too and a combo of both would be nice for me. If he wanted to want sex, he wouldve surely turned to SM3.

For me, if the opportunity arises, I'd at least go for a BJ if not sex with WM.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Dzemoo - 12-10-2015

Interesting and confusing how the same subs work differntly for everyone when i used wm, i wanted to use women for sex and submission

(12-10-2015, 10:21 AM)Guider Wrote: This guy sounds like he's friend zoning girls Loool. Women hate to be ignored and I think that's a big process in being a magnet for the goal.

Yeah, I`m friend zoning girls but only those ones that I`m not very attracted to, because this girls have a lot of female-friends and thanks to those "friendships", I`ve got a better opportunity to meet new women. Smile But yes, some girls try to take revange upon me because I ignored them and their egos just can`t stand it. Little b*tches. Tongue