Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 11-08-2015

(11-07-2015, 02:54 PM)Voytek Wrote: Interesting thing... When I start to banter with one girl and we have a good time, other girls, who are present in this situation, start to show me a much more interest than usually. Smile I think that they also want to feel this playful vibe! Big Grin

My Little Girl (from 1st photo) shows me more and more interest... She is a romantic soul with a gentle and good heart... Yesterday I gave her my poem which was published a couple months ago... She was delighted and, possibly, still is. Smile What an irony! Now, when I have a massive attention from women, I met a girl which have a character and beauty that I`ve alwyas desire into woman... oh, well. I`ll survive this... Tongue Possibly! Big Grin But there`s no hurry, I can "play" this all on slow and cool level. Any way, my life goes better and better. Smile

Wow...

It really seems you're doing well with a magnet.

Good for you, Voytek.

Keep working on that first girl, I like her. She's my type, great choice!

I wish you ever increasing success on the magnet, friend.

2nd stage Day 24 - Voytek - 11-09-2015

More and more girls which are into relationship starts to show me their interests... So, once again, WM2 helps you attract all women, not only single ones.

Yesterday, girl from my group, which is into relationship, was talking with me during lesson and had given me a lot of IOIs, we were bantering with sexual subtext and in one moment she sent a text massage to "someone". One hour later, after lesson, when I went out from a class I met her boyfriend behind a class`s door! He went a couple of streets to meet her... Poor bastard! Tongue I think, that she manipulated him to make me jealous. I know her and I know that she`s able to do things like this. She`s trying to hunt me down but I don`t want to have anything in common with girls like her ("evil ones").

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Dzemoo - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 09:42 PM)Voytek Wrote: More and more girls which are into relationship starts to show me their interests... So, once again, WM2 helps you attract all women, not only single ones.

I already said this in my journal wm is less selective than sm

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 11:29 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 09:42 PM)Voytek Wrote: More and more girls which are into relationship starts to show me their interests... So, once again, WM2 helps you attract all women, not only single ones.

I already said this in my journal wm is less selective than sm

What do you mean by saying "less selective"? I`m just asking because I`m curious. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Dzemoo - 11-09-2015

It attracts are wider spectrum of women not only women that fits you or are intetested romanticly in you, or women who are taken or women with stds, mothers, pregnants, older women, women who want to harm or use you and so on

2nd stage Day 26 - Voytek - 11-12-2015

My self-confidence has rised even more, I`ve improved my bantering, I became almost fearless and quite careless. I`ve also noticed that I have a much better women`s reading, I can easier notice and more correctly interpret women`s behaviour. That`s all for now. Smile

2nd stage Day 28 - Voytek - 11-14-2015

Last days two beautiful girls told me that I`m special and unique... well, I`ve always known it but never heard it from beautiful women, especially two times in three days! Smile Yesterady I was on a club`s party and almost all girls were checking me out (even 9s and 10s). Some french girl approached me and bought me one little vodka. Her english is terrible so we were communicating rather via body language. She is only 7 or 8 so I wasn`t too eager to continiue a conversation with her and came back to dance. I`m a very good dancer so may be it`s the main reason why so many girls showed me their interest on a dance floor, some of them were starting to dance better when they saw that I`m checking them out. Big Grin But on the beginning of the party bautiful waitress "approached me" a couple of times and showed me a lot of IOIs, after a couple of minutes I approached her and was bantering with her for a while (she told me that I`m special). After that her interest into me has rised and at the end of party I approached her again but with an agenda and I blowed it off but it didn`t "hurt me" at all (!) and after a couple of minutes I approached her again and aplogized her for this blowed approach and explained her that I`m not good at approaching because normally I don`t do this and told her some compliment (about her beauty gaze which tells me that she has a good heart) and than she lightened up with amazing smile. She didn`t say me a word but during blowed off aproach she told me her name and I get an info from her that she`ll be on a party in this club in two weeks so I`ll definitely go there and check "this thing" out. I`ve never done such a thing before and now I know that it`s so easy and much easier with WM2, I supose. That`s all for now! Smile

P.S. Thanks to that sistuation my self esteem has rised and now I know for sure that I deserve for beautiful women! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Survivor - 11-14-2015

How exactly did tou blow it off the second time(what did you do) and what was your agenda , sex ?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 10:23 AM)Survivor Wrote: How exactly did tou blow it off the second time(what did you do) and what was your agenda , sex ?

Well, I told her that I know that it is very late (almost 4 a.m.) and she must be exhausted but she didn`t dance wtih me and if she don`t do this, she will break my heart although we don`t know ech other at all and I even don`t know her name. She get timid and said she can`t beacuse she`s working but told me her name and when I sensed her embarrassment I lost my flow and was talking nonsense but she told me that she`ll be working at a party in two weeks. After I lose my flow (for one minute or less) I was feeling like a little creep but I came back to dance and instanlty regained my flow and in a couple of minutes I came back to her and... I`ve written before what happened. Smile Of course, I knew that she can`t dance wtih me because of her work but I had an agenda to ask her phone number by telling her that she can dance with me in another time (yeah, that was a stupid idea but... oh well Tongue ). Well, I didn`t do this but may be I`ll meet her there in two weeks. Who knows?! Big Grin God, she`s so sweet, I love girls with natural characters. And you know what, I think that PUA`s methods are for plastic girls and for natural ones you should be natural, honest, polite and playful. This combination works very well. Of course, you must be confident.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 09:58 AM)Voytek Wrote: She is only 7 or 8 so I wasn`t too eager to continiue a conversation with her and came back to dance.

Well, I should hope SO!

Shannon put in filters to only make LEGAL aged females attracted.

LMAO! I'm just teasing buddy.

I'm enjoying the journal, you're doing great on a magnet.

Any way, I remember one more thing, after that beautiful (9) waitress "approached me" two times her also beautiful waitress-friend came to me two times and asked me if I want to order something and she had to know that her friend already did it because I was only client in this place at that time.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 11-14-2015

Quote:Well, I should hope SO!

HAHAHA that gave me a good laugh!

(11-14-2015, 04:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Well, I should hope SO!

HAHAHA that gave me a good laugh!

Now I started to wonder if I should kick your asses but, I guess, it`s better idea to approach some of beautiful women in coming days to give you more opportunities to banter with me and laugh at me. Smile

On this club FB site I`ve found this waitress picture (blonde):
[Image: 12049122_1141355292543014_5301446203338210218_n.jpg]

BTW, she told me that her name`s Caroline. Wink