Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-30-2015

Quote:No, I didn`t do this but she gave me IOIs. Any way, it`s not a concern for me because for now I don`t see any sense to take any "action", in general, and I`m not even eager to do this. Hmm... may be I should? Tongue May be later, during my WM2`s ride, I`ll start to "do something" in this direction. I`m only 5 days off from... you know what Tongue but I want to sustain this and see what happens.

Sounds like a rationalization to me, and I can say this from my own experience. There is a certain fear I have that sometimes makes me convince myself not to take action because afterall i'm getting 'attention' and 'attraction' from a girl and taking action could mean i'm rejected and ruin that.

The funny thing is I can easily see this happening when i'm on the outside, but not so much with myself.. but I am aware of the pattern at times.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 04:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Sounds like a rationalization to me, and I can say this from my own experience. There is a certain fear I have that sometimes makes me convince myself not to take action because afterall i'm getting 'attention' and 'attraction' from a girl and taking action could mean i'm rejected and ruin that.

The funny thing is I can easily see this happening when i'm on the outside, but not so much with myself.. but I am aware of the pattern at times.

Yep.

I've known a girl for awhile, I like her. But I felt the time wasn't right for awhile.

I was too focused on my business and didn't want a relationship as my business is my number one focus to me. I thought that a relationship would just take energy away from my business and cause me stress and nonsense that I can't afford at this point of expansion. And to be honest, I've been really enjoying the feeling of strength where I'm FINALLY not chasing women for the first time since puberty and not letting having or not having a female in my life define my worth.

She gave me lots of signals, seemed very interested, flirty and all the rest of it. So, two nights ago, I figured whatever why not let's see what happens and if all my subliminal hours have done anything, and asked her out. She was very flattered and shocked I was interested as she wasn't sure if I was all this time. And she said a couple months ago she started dating a guy while keeping it low profile. We'll see what happens, maybe in a couple months or so I'll try again if I'm still interested and not involved.

The moral of the story is, Ben is right. You can assume a girl is interested etc. etc. as they can put on quite an act. But, at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is results. Go for it, she'll either say yes, or anything else in the world, that MEANS no. At least then you'll know and not engage in "well maybe she likes me, because blah blah", you'll KNOW. Then you can meet new ones and not waste your time. Or backburner her and be chill and fun with her, keep an eye on her to see if things change and you see an opportunity. Only do that while actively involving yourself with other girls to prevent onenitis though!

Honestly, with how well you seem to be taking to this magnet for whatever reason, just go for it. If it doesn't go down the way you want, there will be others. You're getting far more results with me in your first week, than I did ALL of SM3...

Good job. Keep it up, friend. I'm proud of you.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-30-2015

Nice Catman! Good job on taking the action despite the outcome Wink

And Voytek, please don't think i'm saying that to attack you.. i'm just pointing it out because I have the same issue in the hopes it will help you see what I realized.

She is cute man... nobody would give you crap if you went for her Wink

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-31-2015

Yeah, you both are right. Smile I`ll try with that girl (on 1st photo that I`ve posted) because she`s very valuable and definitely is into me and I think that I`ve started to be into her... Wink I had been considering if I want to play with girls or to be into relationship and I think that for now, it`s better to try with this girl, especially that she`s a girl who is seeking RLTR (romantic long term relationship) and I prefer those kind of women, not those who`re "for one night". Sorry, guys, but may be it`ll not be a journal about getting laid with multiple women. Tongue

2nd stage Day 15 - Voytek - 11-01-2015

Not much more to report for now besides that my self confidence rises constantly. Smile Also my motivation level seems to me to be higher than ever before, I`m not so lazy as I was via whole my life. Wink

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Noah Chandra - 11-01-2015

Quick question :

how is your masculinity/sexiness? Is it defferent when you were on AM6? Increased , decreased?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 11-01-2015

Quote:I`ll try with that girl (on 1st photo that I`ve posted) because she`s very valuable and definitely is into me and I think that I`ve started to be into her...

Good luck.. show her the time of her life Wink

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 07:09 PM)Noah Chandra Wrote: Quick question :

how is your masculinity/sexiness? Is it defferent when you were on AM6? Increased , decreased?

I definitelty feel more masculine and confident, also, as I mentioned in one of my first posts, I`m way more attractive for women, I think that they can sense my abudance mindset when I interact with them. I`m also more noticable for women than I had been during my AM6`s ride. But the main things are that I feel that I deserve for beautiful women, I`m eager to interact with them, I really enjoy their company, also, I appreciate them and they can easily sense it and that also increases my attractiveness level. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 11-02-2015

THAT is just what i'm looking for which is why i'm becoming more interested in WM2. It specifically states deservedness in the salesletter while SM3 doesn't talk about that.

Alot of the time on AM6 I just feel invisible to women and it doesn't make sense, it's a little frustrating. So I look forward to simlar results as you on WM2.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 04:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: THAT is just what i'm looking for which is why i'm becoming more interested in WM2. It specifically states deservedness in the salesletter while SM3 doesn't talk about that.

Alot of the time on AM6 I just feel invisible to women and it doesn't make sense, it's a little frustrating. So I look forward to simlar results as you on WM2.

Yeah, sometimes, when attractive girls give me IOIs, I feel like it`s ridiculous but, I guess, I must get used to this level of my attractivenss and interest from women. But main thing on WM2, in my opinion, is to go and interact with them because if you stay at home or in passive mode, you`ll definitely not benefit from this great sub (I mean WM2`s manifestations with abudance of beautiful women, not inner changes). In another words, you must be more alpha (social) than sigma (lone wolf), Ben. Smile If you want to stay in your sigma`s mode and you have your own place to do with girls, it`s better to use SM3, I think. But may be it`s too soon to evaluate it, I`m doing 2nd stage right now.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 11-03-2015

Well that's one of the other things actually. Recently i've changed my mind a little, I still identify with sigma but recently I let go of some fear and the last few times i've been out, and working security i've been much more social and actually enjoying it.

So what I realized is that a BIG part of that is fear.. because when the fear isn't in the way i'm naturally social, enjoying myself, talking to almost everybody. I hesitate to report it because i'm half afraid it will disappear.. but the last 3 times i've been out or working in the last week i've been like that and really enjoyed myself.

So i'm not so against that now and using WM to develop more of it. It was a kind of a rationalization due to fear making me identify with the sigma/lone wolf more.

I still like that, the ability to stand on my own, be strong in myself, but also be more social.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 11-04-2015

Yeah, WM2 made me more confident and strong. It also has utterly destroyed any kind of my social anxiety and made me more eager to socialize, especially with women. Also when I converse with beautiful, or at least cute, ones I feel some kind of bliss and warmth into my chest. It`s a really funny feeling but I llike it. I can`t wait till WM2 install "playful mode" into my mind. I`m a bit playful with girls but I want to be more in this way because I really enjoy it and, of cousre, they also do. Smile

2nd stage Day 20 - Voytek - 11-06-2015

Recenlty, I`ve noticed that some girls go red when I`m talking with them. Also I`m more playful and cheerful in interactions with women. I`m eager to use sexual subtext when I`m bantering with them and they really like it. Another thing is that I became more generous person than I`ve been ever before. AM6 made me more in that way and it seems to me that WM2 has amplified this. I think that it`s a plus because women, in general, appreciate it.

Girl from 1st picture is really into me and I must step forward wisely to "catch her into my nets". Smile

2nd stage Day 21 - Voytek - 11-07-2015

Interesting thing... When I start to banter with one girl and we have a good time, other girls, who are present in this situation, start to show me a much more interest than usually. Smile I think that they also want to feel this playful vibe! Big Grin

My Little Girl (from 1st photo) shows me more and more interest... She is a romantic soul with a gentle and good heart... Yesterday I gave her my poem which was published a couple months ago... She was delighted and, possibly, still is. Smile What an irony! Now, when I have a massive attention from women, I met a girl which have a character and beauty that I`ve alwyas desire into woman... oh, well. I`ll survive this... Tongue Possibly! Big Grin But there`s no hurry, I can "play" this all on slow and cool level. Any way, my life goes better and better. Smile