Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

2nd stage Day 8 - Voytek - 10-25-2015

I don`t know why but it seems to me that I attract girls, which are in relationships, more easily than those who`re sinlge ones... Wait a minute! Is WM2 to help you to attract sinlge women or those who`re not?! Tongue

But it could be that I`m interested in beautiful or, at least, cute ones and, in the vast majority, they`re in relationships. But we all know women, they`re, like "monkeys", always ready to "jump on higher branch". Wink

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-25-2015

Now, after I`ve switched to masked track (volume 20/40), I`m experiencing much greater results and I wonder, what results would I have attained if I had been using masked ones on this volume with my AM6`s ride. I had been using volume 6/40 for ultrasonic tracks via about 4 months and it wasn`t so... powerful. Smile

2nd stage Day 10 - Voytek - 10-27-2015

Not much to report for now besides the fact that I feel very good in young women company and that I`m almost completely careless in their presence. One of them get jelous today because she saw that I give IOIs for another one. Tongue Also I`ve attracted another hottie from my group. Her name is Claudia:
[Image: 12065771_784545998340769_8600695844120370108_n.jpg]

She`s a bit weird but, as you can see, very... appetizing. Smile

2nd stage Day 11 - Voytek - 10-28-2015

I don`t know, how to estimate it, but I`m very aproachable, available and playful around women. My mood is just excellent and when I talk with girls and they banter with me I sometimes laugh when they tell me a lame joke. Tongue Also girls, which are most attracted to me, has started taking care of themselves more. Big Grin Most of them are in relationships! Tongue I`m not silent type, as I was during my AM6`s ride, any more, I`m social batterfly and I`m eager to appreciate women`s beauty by telling them complimets and they really like it becasue in Poland is so rare and they`re craving this a lot. Smile Of course, they can easily sense that I don`t have agenda doing this and can really appreciate my little "effort". For now, I can`t get things more sexual because it`s school and for now I don`t have a time to meet women in other places. But I don`t care, I`m not needy at all. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Jason Capital - 10-28-2015

(10-27-2015, 01:07 PM)Voytek Wrote: Not much to report for now besides the fact that I feel very good in young women company and that I`m almost completely careless in their presence. One of them get jelous today because she saw that I give IOIs for another one. Tongue Also I`ve attracted another hottie from my group. Her name is Claudia:

I like this girls eyes.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Jason Capital - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 10:21 AM)Voytek Wrote: I don`t know, how to estimate it, but I`m very aproachable, available and playful around women. My mood is just excellent and when I talk with girls and they banter with me I sometimes laugh when they tell me a lame joke. Tongue Also girls, which are most attracted to me, has started taking care of themselves more. Big Grin Most of them are in relationships! Tongue I`m not silent type, as I was during my AM6`s ride, any more, I`m social batterfly and I`m eager to appreciate women`s beauty by telling them complimets and they really like it becasue in Poland is so rare and they`re craving this a lot. Smile Of course, they can easily sense that I don`t have agenda doing this and can really appreciate my little "effort". For now, I can`t get things more sexual because it`s school and for now I don`t have a time to meet women in other places. But I don`t care, I`m not needy at all. Smile

The most inspiring thing about your progress in your journey to become the women magnet that you are, is that, you find real joy in doing this. Great progress. You're doing it in your early life. That's great. Keep it up dude and you'll be swimming in the ocean of girls pulling your dick in their hands and ripping their panties off, off their hot & wet body!
PEACE
JC

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-28-2015

Actually, I`m 32 y.o. but yes, I`m still young and girls around me are 19-23 y.o. and they all thought that I`m 24-26. Tongue I really like their young and fresh feminine energy but I have to use to to attraction`s aura that I create around me because when I was younger I didn`t believe that I`m attractive despite the fact that I had attracted a lot of cute girls in the past. That`s main reason why I`ve choosen WM. Smile And I really start to feel that I deserve for this and even more. Smile

(10-28-2015, 11:09 AM)Voytek Wrote: Actually, I`m 32 y.o. but yes, I`m still young and girls around me are 19-23 y.o. and they all thought that I`m 24-26. Tongue I really like their young and fresh feminine energy but I have to use to to attraction`s aura that I create around me because when I was younger I didn`t believe that I`m attractive despite the fact that I had attracted a lot of cute girls in the past. That`s main reason why I`ve choosen WM. Smile And I really start to feel that I deserve for this and even more. Smile

Let me tell you something we already somehow feel we instinctively know is that we are underneath our exterior behaviour shell nothing but a plain slate which has happened to be tailored and written in a way that we were not aware of. And that tailored shell that we live upon and we truly feel that who we are, and the real hard fact is that we are not that person. It's who we were. It's a choice that we're making from the past and as the past is the cosmological memory imprints in our brains. So, underneath all of us is no one but a deeper subconscious who accepts everything that we let it be. It's our ego, our instinctual fear of not letting go of the character that our mind has conceived on the cosmological journey of life and it's very eye opening and illuminating just to know that we are nothing but what we portray. Nobody actually knows who we are and the most curious part is that we are only making a choice to believe that we are what were our choices in the past and in the reality, it's not who we are right now. It's a choice we are making, and it's an easy choice for our brain to pick it up. Shannon's subliminals are helping us to make better choices, while changing our past references also.
Anyway, the word attractive is referential. Not something that you are. And I know you would be tempted to think that you're not, and in the reality, it's just a choice you're really making.
So are you ready to become the master of your choice or slave to external reference that are not entirely true as human brains are intention and more effectively, belief fulfilling machines, that Seeks the answer and solidifying references to believe that what I believe is true and that belief of being true makes us feel certain as we are most afraid of unknown, and the ultimate unknown is death. So, to make a real choice, from your deepest subconscious, anything contrary to your belief happens you now decide to believe that you're attractive. No matter how much subliminals you use, the conscious mind interfere the whole process and with Shannon's subliminals it may be erased. The point is we decide, whether we are attractive or not. Ecru single time. And if we think that looking good is attractive, then consider this: what is looking good?
Skin tone? facial features? Big jaw? Sexy hair? Wide chest?
These are all bunch of stuffs we acknowledge from our feelings or reptilian brain, and it's not conscious. So, those features are subjective reality and mostly when we truly begin to look at life and most importantly at ourselves, do we see someone who is truly attractive or not?
The person that we see, must believe in who he is as he is making choice to be truly attractive.
Anyway, happiness comes to your journey to finding the true version of yourself blossoming with all enthusiasm and aura of sexiness.
PEACE
JC

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Mlody93 - 10-28-2015

(10-27-2015, 01:07 PM)Voytek Wrote: Not much to report for now besides the fact that I feel very good in young women company and that I`m almost completely careless in their presence. One of them get jelous today because she saw that I give IOIs for another one. Tongue Also I`ve attracted another hottie from my group. Her name is Claudia:

Wow! I can say that subs could attract very beautiful girl Smile. Your journal encourage me to try WM after my run Smile. Recently women don't hang on my neck but after WM who knows Big Grin. All the best mate !

2nd stage Day 12 - Voytek - 10-29-2015

Recently, I`ve found that young women (-35) are attracted to me in more romantical and playful, cute way and mature ones (36-50) in more sexual way... Interesting! Big Grin Today, I broke one girl bitch shields with no effort and this is another great thing. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - robstar - 10-29-2015

Have you fucked or at least kissed her? And if not how do you know you have attracted her?
I don't ask to be mean I just don't want you to lie to yourself. I used to fall in the trap of not taking action because I didn't want to lose the illusion of thinking a girl liked me and finding out she didn't.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Vincent_Vega - 10-30-2015

Crazy how effective this sub for you is, voytek. I guess we will soon have to open a separate thread just for all your sexual adventures Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-30-2015

(10-29-2015, 09:18 PM)robstar Wrote: Have you ***** or at least kissed her? And if not how do you know you have attracted her?
I don't ask to be mean I just don't want you to lie to yourself. I used to fall in the trap of not taking action because I didn't want to lose the illusion of thinking a girl liked me and finding out she didn't.

No, I didn`t do this but she gave me IOIs. Any way, it`s not a concern for me because for now I don`t see any sense to take any "action", in general, and I`m not even eager to do this. Hmm... may be I should? Tongue May be later, during my WM2`s ride, I`ll start to "do something" in this direction. I`m only 5 days off from... you know what Tongue but I want to sustain this and see what happens.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - apollolux - 10-30-2015

Keep in mind opportunities often have windows of time, so make sure you capitalize before that window closes; who knows how long it would be before it opens again, if it opens again at all.