Subliminal Talk
Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? (/Thread-Still-growing-Alpha-after-AM6-s-finish)

Pages: 1 2

Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-10-2015

I`ve notcied that I`ve become more confident, strong, relentless and silent last days and I finished my AM6`s run three days ago. Also today, one guy called my "tough guy"... It`s cool! Smile Any one has same experiences?

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Breeze - 09-10-2015

Yeah, the subliminal kinda sets your mind on auto-pilot for constant growth and improvement. When I went through a dry spell and didn't run any subliminal for around half a year, I always had the desire to constantly be a better man that I didn't before discovering the subliminal. The mindset that Alpha Male provided stuck with me.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-10-2015

Thanks for your share, diamiteo. Smile

But did any one notice his AM6`s results enhancement after AM6`s run?
Is this possible that AM6`s program is sinking into my subconscious deeper?

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Benjamin - 09-10-2015

Yeah it's because you aren't giving the constant input so it's having time to settle and act upon it more. In my week off I noticed this quite strongly.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Shin - 09-10-2015

Voytek, you made me can't wait how i am when i'm done. Cools post, mate.

(09-10-2015, 04:05 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yeah it's because you aren't giving the constant input

I don't understand. What does it mean?

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Shannon - 09-10-2015

It means that processing, decoding, comprehending, executing and storing the input from the subliminal all require energy and focus. When you stop using the program, all focus shifts to execution only. There is a significant change because of that.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-10-2015

Thank you for your clarifications, Ben and Shannon. Smile

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - dissonance - 09-11-2015

Hey Voytek, are you listening to the refresher, or just no subliminals at all?

And to Shannon, would you recommend listening to Stage 7 right after stage 6? Or it depends?

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - CatMan - 09-11-2015

I've written before about how AM6 has continued to develop me even while running SM3, Voytek.

We only USE the sub for 192 days per run, but the effects of it can go long term, even permanent.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Benjamin - 09-11-2015

I noticed something interesting last night. I stayed at a girls place, and after a few hours my ipod run out of battery even though the indicator said it was half full :Z

Anyway, today I noticed I felt much stronger and more Alpha and just that little bit of extra space through the night seemed to strengthen the results that were manifesting, I really noticed this when I went down the street to buy a shirt. Interesting. I have to make up the hours now but I can't say I expected that.

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 12:41 PM)dissonance Wrote: Hey Voytek, are you listening to the refresher, or just no subliminals at all?

I`m taking 10 days off now. At 18th September I start my WM2`s ride. Smile

-------
Still growing stronger with my alphaness. Yesterday I`ve noticed a couple of times that some people get timid when I`ve appeared arround them. Shannon... what have you done to me?! I`m a little beast now! Smile

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-12-2015

(09-11-2015, 09:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Anyway, today I noticed I felt much stronger and more Alpha and just that little bit of extra space through the night seemed to strengthen the results that were manifesting, I really noticed this when I went down the street to buy a shirt. Interesting. I have to make up the hours now but I can't say I expected that.

May be that`s the reason why I`ve attained so great results with AM6 because I`ve been using this program only 8 hours per day. How do you think, boys?

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - CatMan - 09-12-2015

It could be. Could also be that a lot of you was already there. Could also be that you believe yourself to be at one level, when you're really at another.

The magnets are a different breed that's for damn sure...so we'll soon find out which one of those scenarios it is.

I wish you a good run, friend. Your start date is my birthday, that's a good omen to me haha. I'll be thinking of you then, excited about your first day on WM2, and wishing you an amazing run!

RE: Still growing Alpha after AM6`s finish? - Voytek - 09-12-2015

(09-12-2015, 09:08 AM)CatMan Wrote: It could be. Could also be that a lot of you was already there. Could also be that you believe yourself to be at one level, when you're really at another.

The magnets are a different breed that's for damn sure...so we'll soon find out which one of those scenarios it is.

I wish you a good run, friend. Your start date is my birthday, that's a good omen to me haha. I'll be thinking of you then, excited about your first day on WM2, and wishing you an amazing run!

Yeah, I`m very curious of my results with WM2 but I`m sure that they`ll be just awesome. I`ll extend my exposure time from 8 to 10 hours per day but this time, I`ll use masked tracks insted of ultrasonic ones which I`ve been using during last two AM6`s program stages. I`ll post "an introduction" for my WM2`s ride soon so you`ll be able to check my baseline attitude, skills and experiences with women. Smile