Subliminal Talk
EPRHA Review - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: EPRHA Review (/Thread-EPRHA-Review--5895)

EPRHA Review - DarthXedonias - 08-31-2015

Well, I just finished doing about 90 days (not consistently since I went on two weeks of AM6 Refresher early due to what I think was resistance nagging me to change from EPRHA) of EPRHA and thought I would Review it here.This will be a long and detailed review. The first 45 days of the program where actually quiet peaceful and serene. The 45 days I did after my little trip down AM6 refresher lane was not. It was actually filled with lots of Anger and rage. This anger and rage wasn't towards someone in the present but towards people in my past that wronged me very badly. These memories would keep on coming up and at times it was hard to deal with them but I pressed on. Over time I noticed that the first batch of flash backs I kept on having started to happen less frequently and get replaced by other memories that needed healing. I guess this was EPRHA's way of bringing these memories to the surface to get dealt with little by little.

There was one particular memory that brought out a lot of pain and anger that almost made me want to stop the program again. As many of you might know based on entries in my AM6 journal I left out of the military early because of almost attempted suicide attempts due to people abusing their power of rank over me. It was a couple of days after my 3rd attempt and it was already confirmed that I was pretty much getting out of the Navy. I was sitting at a desk and over heard my Chief and the person who almost made me try my latest attempt talking only a few feet away. To make a long story short he was essentially indirectly making fun of the fact that she almost made me commit suicide with her. The interesting thing about this memory is that at the time the event happened I was disappointed and angry for about a day or two but didn't think much about afterwards. Apparently since EPRHA brought it up I was still very angry and hurt about it but not consciously as much. I noticed this same thing with other memories that came up as well. I still have some of those memories come up and there is still a lot of anger and rage but the memories are definitely less frequent due to EPRHA.

The other thing EPRHA helped out with was making me come to realize things about my current way of thinking. There were two "aha" moments in particular that I believe came about due to the manifestation element of EPRHA. There was one time I was reading manga and there was this one character that I despised with a passion because he was acting so irrational in response to certain circumstances in his life. As I read this story my mind just sort of said, "your exactly like this character". After that realization I was able to see that I pretty much have some sort of Misanthropic mentality due to my repressed anger and pain from traumatizing events in my past. This realization really helped me to see that behavior as irrational though and stop trying to rationalize it with some weird twist of logic.

The second "aha" moment kinda of happened out of no where but it helped nonetheless. I came to the realization as to why I have kept a lot of the anger within me. I remembered in junior high that after being made fun of a while I decided to try to use the anger as a way to fuel my way to success. So I would actually almost nurture the anger so I could use it to push me forward. Unfortunately, I believe I kinda of lost control of it after a while. If more than anything nurturing that anger just made things worse. All it did was make me Misanthropic, depressed, and give me lots of hatred from running off it.

As for the other stuff in EPRHA, my guilt is practically non existent and I barely feel shame at all. AM6 already dealt with those two pretty well but EPRHA just reinforced it. There is still fear but not by much. Right now I feel like I have a good handle on my emotional state except for the anger and rage. I think that's the only thing keeping me from mastering my emotional state at the moment. I've also noticed that the memories that were coming up during the end of the program weren't even really bad memories and I as getting angry at people in my past that didn't even wrong me in anyway. Hence, confirming for me that I have some sort of Misanthropy. Therefore because of this my next sub in a couple of days is probably going to be Anger Management to help clear out the remaining garbage that is in my head so I can move on and have more success with the subs I really want to do (AM6, AYP,etc).

Overall, I would definitely rate this Sub very high. It really helped with somethings and with things that it couldn't help with (the actual anger and rage) it did help point me to the next sub to get that taken care of. I might, depending on results from Anger Management, do EPRHA 2.0 as well in a couple of months if its out by then since I read it had a line in there concerning anger and a few other things that might be beneficial for me.

RE: EPRHA Review - Shannon - 08-31-2015

I would say that it isn't that the program cannot help with those - I would say you just need more time running the program to dig it all out. I would also say that EHPRA is a better choice than anger management for dealing with your particular issues.

RE: EPRHA Review - DarthXedonias - 09-10-2015

Thought I would update this Review since I took Shannon's Advice and went longer than 90 days(consistently 56 days since July 18th, and 45 days for two weeks before that). Anyway, what extreme anger/rage issues I had cleared up and I'm actually very content and happy now. Also, thanks to this Sub, I think I've finally come to terms with my past and rarely think about it anymore. Those people were wrong for treating me the way they did but also I have to take part of the blame because I didn't fight back when my boundaries were crossed. I think accepting some of the blame finally just let me let it all go. I barely think about the past, am more in the present and when I think about the future its always in positive terms.

Also, this sub has changed my automatic response to negative situations. I recently missed the Deadline for applying for the University in town. I was angry at myself for probably about 5 mins or so but after that my mind just calmed down and looked at my options. After I found a suitable option (a reputable online college that is accredited) I actually didn't see it as a negative situation anymore and just saw this situation as a opportunity to be excited about. I would like continue this sub for a little while longer and then use EPRHA 2.0 when it comes out soon but with the new college situation i'm going to have to end it at 101 days. I'm going to have to complete as many credits as possible and be self motivated to do online classes. In order to do that LTU 3.1 will be my next sub, which I will run anywhere from 6 to 8 months.

Either way, really glad I did this sub and released a lot of baggage I was carrying around. Hopefully releasing all this stuff will make any future sub runs smoother and I hope I will be able to maintain some of these gains with my LTU run.

RE: EPRHA Review - Shannon - 09-12-2015

Congrats. Smile

RE: EPRHA Review - terry44 - 09-13-2015

(09-10-2015, 11:55 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Either way, really glad I did this sub and released a lot of baggage I was carrying around. Hopefully releasing all this stuff will make any future sub runs smoother and I hope I will be able to maintain some of these gains with my LTU run.

I did EPRHA for four and a half months and I'm now on day 98 of LTU 3.1. I've not only kept my gains from EPRHA, I've really built on them with LTU. I've got more self respect, social confidence and am much more positive. I also feel even more independent of other people's opinion of me. I just don't need any kind of validation. Plus I've noticed lots of other little benefits too numerous to mention.

Good luck with your LTU run.

RE: EPRHA Review - hiddenalias - 12-09-2015

(08-31-2015, 03:37 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Well, I just finished doing about 90 days (not consistently since I went on two weeks of AM6 Refresher early due to what I think was resistance nagging me to change from EPRHA) of EPRHA and thought I would Review it here.This will be a long and detailed review. The first 45 days of the program where actually quiet peaceful and serene. The 45 days I did after my little trip down AM6 refresher lane was not. It was actually filled with lots of Anger and rage. This anger and rage wasn't towards someone in the present but towards people in my past that wronged me very badly. These memories would keep on coming up and at times it was hard to deal with them but I pressed on. Over time I noticed that the first batch of flash backs I kept on having started to happen less frequently and get replaced by other memories that needed healing. I guess this was EPRHA's way of bringing these memories to the surface to get dealt with little by little.

There was one particular memory that brought out a lot of pain and anger that almost made me want to stop the program again. As many of you might know based on entries in my AM6 journal I left out of the military early because of almost attempted suicide attempts due to people abusing their power of rank over me. It was a couple of days after my 3rd attempt and it was already confirmed that I was pretty much getting out of the Navy. I was sitting at a desk and over heard my Chief and the person who almost made me try my latest attempt talking only a few feet away. To make a long story short he was essentially indirectly making fun of the fact that she almost made me commit suicide with her. The interesting thing about this memory is that at the time the event happened I was disappointed and angry for about a day or two but didn't think much about afterwards. Apparently since EPRHA brought it up I was still very angry and hurt about it but not consciously as much. I noticed this same thing with other memories that came up as well. I still have some of those memories come up and there is still a lot of anger and rage but the memories are definitely less frequent due to EPRHA.

The other thing EPRHA helped out with was making me come to realize things about my current way of thinking. There were two "aha" moments in particular that I believe came about due to the manifestation element of EPRHA. There was one time I was reading manga and there was this one character that I despised with a passion because he was acting so irrational in response to certain circumstances in his life. As I read this story my mind just sort of said, "your exactly like this character". After that realization I was able to see that I pretty much have some sort of Misanthropic mentality due to my repressed anger and pain from traumatizing events in my past. This realization really helped me to see that behavior as irrational though and stop trying to rationalize it with some weird twist of logic.

The second "aha" moment kinda of happened out of no where but it helped nonetheless. I came to the realization as to why I have kept a lot of the anger within me. I remembered in junior high that after being made fun of a while I decided to try to use the anger as a way to fuel my way to success. So I would actually almost nurture the anger so I could use it to push me forward. Unfortunately, I believe I kinda of lost control of it after a while. If more than anything nurturing that anger just made things worse. All it did was make me Misanthropic, depressed, and give me lots of hatred from running off it.

As for the other stuff in EPRHA, my guilt is practically non existent and I barely feel shame at all. AM6 already dealt with those two pretty well but EPRHA just reinforced it. There is still fear but not by much. Right now I feel like I have a good handle on my emotional state except for the anger and rage. I think that's the only thing keeping me from mastering my emotional state at the moment. I've also noticed that the memories that were coming up during the end of the program weren't even really bad memories and I as getting angry at people in my past that didn't even wrong me in anyway. Hence, confirming for me that I have some sort of Misanthropy. Therefore because of this my next sub in a couple of days is probably going to be Anger Management to help clear out the remaining garbage that is in my head so I can move on and have more success with the subs I really want to do (AM6, AYP,etc).

Overall, I would definitely rate this Sub very high. It really helped with somethings and with things that it couldn't help with (the actual anger and rage) it did help point me to the next sub to get that taken care of. I might, depending on results from Anger Management, do EPRHA 2.0 as well in a couple of months if its out by then since I read it had a line in there concerning anger and a few other things that might be beneficial for me.

How long did it take (how many days) into the program before you started noticing things that got you angry; I am currently going on 7 days but so far I don't feel upset/angry etc. I feel more like happy neutral and laughing....

RE: EPRHA Review - Shannon - 12-09-2015

Not everyone is going to have the same responses. It depends on your personality, your past, and what needs to be healed.

RE: EPRHA Review - DarthXedonias - 12-11-2015

Shannon is correct. Though I will say when I did the initial 45 days I didn't really feel any resistance at all. I felt quite good. When I did the second half though within days I started getting the anger response to running it. I think mines is a unique circumstance though. I remember Shannon mentioned how their is a resistant very logic center personality type that fears its own feelings. When I read that that sounded exactly like me. I think part of the anger response came from the trauma I mentioned above but also because I fear my own emotions. I think part of that is because I "fear" the lack of control that comes with being in a emotional state. In addition to that I "fear" the mistakes that might be made with being in that state of not being calm and composed. Because of this I might not be running anymore emotional healing or clearing type subs until 6G comes out which should probably combat this extreme resistance that my personality type naturally has. In the end if you fear your own emotions you might have a problem with this sub but if your don't fear them as much it shouldn't be too much of a rough ride.

RE: EPRHA Review - ArcticFox - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 06:01 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: In the end if you fear your own emotions you might have a problem with this sub but if your don't fear them as much it shouldn't be too much of a rough ride.

I'm currently running EPRHA and have experienced a very depressing and angry first month. I'm pretty sure I fear a lot of things, I even have a fear of letting go of fear - as I'm scared of who I will become.

In terms of my emotions I think I do fear them, that why i rarely cry and I'm always very stoic, strong silent type. this isn't because I'm strong, its because I'm afraid of expressing my emotions.

I was hoping EPRHA was going to help me release and confront my emotions, but as you have said this may not work.