Subliminal Talk
most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? (/Thread-most-tiring-difficult-tough-stage-of-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3

most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - dissonance - 08-28-2015

So which stage was the most difficult for you guys? It can be of any reason, such as made you tired physically/mentally, made you depressed about current state of life, made you do things that were unnaccepted, etc.

I'm currently on Stage 4 near the end with a few days left, and it is the most mentally tiring so far (and physically, I'm tired right now wanting to nap).

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - CatMan - 08-28-2015

This can depend on the individual. Some feel a lot of tiredness during stage 1 even, others little to none.

I'd say generally, most of the AM work is done in stage 3. So for many, that's probably the stage where they'll face the most tiredness.

Some go through the sub fine and then hit a random stage and have mega tiredness as it's starting to hit on serious stuff they resist hard hence the tiredness. For example, now I'm on stage 5 of SM3, and this is the first stage EVER since I've started subs, that I haven't felt the slightest amount of tiredness switching to it. That's NEVER happened before, each new stage or program has ALWAYS made me tired for several days. That to me means the program maybe starting to be accepted without much or any resistance. We'll see.

Overall, don't worry about it. Tiredness is good, it means the sub is having an impact and working on changing you. It's a good thing, the more tired I get the better, I love it!

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - Ricardo - 08-28-2015

Stage 3 AM6 was awful for me. Really depressed and desperate Confused

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - Benjamin - 08-28-2015

On both runs that is different for me. Stage 4 was awesome on my first run, I was incredibly confident and felt great.. this time it's fucking me over and I have no energy or anything. Weird.

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - Shawn - 08-29-2015

Stage 1 was absolute horrible for me.

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - AlphaMind - 08-30-2015

Most of vote fall for Stage 3. That's what I expect when the big guns are introduced.

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - dissonance - 08-30-2015

Interesting... Stage 4 is more harsh on me than Stage 3. Stage 3 was easy. What is new or different in Stage 4 that might possibly be more turbulent to my subconscious? Shannon, would it be possible to chime in without giving about too much about scripting/staging methods or whatnot?

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - robstar - 08-31-2015

It was stage 4 or 5 for me on my first run actually.

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - Superman - 08-31-2015

I'm on Stage 1 right now and I spend most of my day stumbling around like a zombie

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - dissonance - 09-01-2015

(08-31-2015, 10:32 AM)Superman Wrote: I'm on Stage 1 right now and I spend most of my day stumbling around like a zombie

On a normal day with no subs or before you used subs, were you energetic throughout the day?

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - Shin - 09-01-2015

Stage 3 made me tired. Very tired.
Stage 5 was depression session.

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - Superman - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 12:09 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 10:32 AM)Superman Wrote: I'm on Stage 1 right now and I spend most of my day stumbling around like a zombie

On a normal day with no subs or before you used subs, were you energetic throughout the day?

On a normal day I would have a clear mind and be able to think clearly. While listening to stage 1 of am6 my thought pattern is a little scattered. My word's slur sometimes and my mind isn't as sharp as it normally is.

It's similar to being sleep deprived or having a beer or two.

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - Spareness - 09-01-2015

LOL it was stage 3. It made me like a zombie. Very tiring though I only use 10 hours. It's really like rollercoaster as well, I felt like falling from the sky. Not to mention resistance, very brutal. Diehard stage.

RE: most tiring/difficult/tough stage of AM6? - dissonance - 09-02-2015

Only 10 hours, and it made you like a zombie eh? I'm doing 16 hours a day, how come I don't feel like that lol (is it cuz i was already somewhat alpha on the inside before? Which i was, just not 100% alpha). Stage 5 just started yesterday and for some reason it made me the most tired today. Maybe it was that I overslept, not sure. It's hard to tell.

What was your personality, and inner-self, and character before you did AM6, wahyu?