Subliminal Talk
LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) (/Thread-LionKing-s-intermediate-journal-end-of-AM6-r-2)

LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) - LionKing - 08-27-2015

Howdy!

Didn't think I'd be making a journal for this one, but sometimes I'll feel like saying something and then I'll end up posting some wall-of-text on someone else's journal just b/c I was too lazy to make my own, lol.

So yeah, stage 6 now, over soon. I'll write some sort of quick review at the end, but its not anything surprising really.

RE: LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) - LionKing - 08-27-2015

This relates to SurferJoy's post HERE.

(08-26-2015, 12:53 PM)SurferJoy Wrote: We are constantly bombarded by negative images from the media, whether it be movies, TV, magazines and other formats that to "some" degree, women either do not like men, dislike male attention, are uninterested in meeting new people or are taken.

Good post and quote, thanks for those! I've just been thinking these last 2 days that I'd probably be really great for me to run WM2 instead of SM3, even if I only got the self-effects from it. I read my SM journal and I was surprised b/c I didn't even remember it worked so well (the first half of it anyway).. but it didn't really solve that negativity I have. Maybe it even created a lot of it. So.. I'm thinking SM would probably get me more "power" over women and sort of turn the tables (me into a hot girl).. but what good is power if there's still negativity? And you don't really "get" much from sex anyway in the long term, compared to really enjoying your life and interactions in general, gratitude, etc.

^^But yeah, meant to say that the quote above is definitely true, and on top of that if you go to night clubs and hit on girls, you're sure to come against some harsh negativity. There were multiple times when I was feeling really good for whatever reason and I'd casually go up to talk to some girl that maybe looked cute or whatever and basically their default expectation is that there must be something wrong with this dude Big Grin ("ugh, this must be another drunk horny asshole as the rest of them", or "I feel bad, it must be his fault", or just "I'm hot, men are my bitches") Yeah, I'd laugh it off each time and its not like I was hurt by it, but it began to pile into a want to just flip a finger at the whole gender. Except, of course, for the ones I already knew who were sweethearts - "normal" and who showed me normal, decent respect.

Maybe its just me, but I think some of that AM/SM/WM content of not accepting any shit is partly making things worse, because a lot of women just give shit as default. Of course this is much less of an issue in more "normal" environments, but access is the issue for me there (medium-small city, already graduated from university). Seems like only middle-aged and up women even go to hobbies, the younger ones mostly go to the gym, which imo is a similar anti-social posing ground than clubs. Love the gym, but its not pro-social. Atm I won't go to clubs b/c I'm expecting bitches and that makes me feel negative (which would make them bitchy). I can't even do Tinder or online dating either atm; why should I "come up with something clever & unique" when I haven't even met the chick? I'm supposed to be all eager and excited just because she's a woman? Blah.

I'll try clearing on that^^. Its just that its a little too below-the-surface, where I can't quite latch onto it firmly enough to let it go atm. How do you do an affirmation like the one you wrote with Sedona? I just use the 3 questions to release.

Have you considered WM2? I feel very drawn to OF, but I'm thinking it'd deserve a good 6 months to sink in.. that's the same as a magnet "costs" time-wise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CatMan, buddy, in case you happen to read this, can you relate in some way? Its just that it came to mind that I think you started posting on some, let's say anti-feminist stuff some time ago and credited SM.. and then you were also wondering why your female relationships are deteriorating. Just thought maybe the negative thoughts could be affecting that? But you'll know it yourself, this is just an idea.

RE: LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) - Geodude - 08-27-2015

I would strongly recommend OF for 6 months for absolutely everybody. I've had the most astounding amount of personal growth in my entire life since running it.

In your case, did you get laid during SM3? If not, then yes, OF will certainly help you.

Hi Geo :) Got laid multiple times during SM3, easiest sex I've ever had from dates.

I think I do well on dates (especially on SM3), but I feel quite negative about my ability to get a date nowadays. Some of its just from overthinking, I'm sure. Feels like there's no venue to meet girls, and like I have no drive for it.

I guess I'm just tired, I'm experimenting with cutting my listening hours down to 12 (from about 14-22). Was sick just now too, work stress, etc.

But that "expecting bitchiness", or expecting it to go bad or like a struggle has been a problem lately. Can't quite shake it. I don't know if its fear or not. Could be. Confidence-related too.

Fear of failure has always been with me, along with perfectionism and worry + stress over decisions. ASC could be a good option for getting stuff done too. But I do like the OF script more. I had more ASC-effect from SM than from AM, I think.

RE: LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) - SurferJoy - 08-27-2015

Quote:Maybe its just me, but I think some of that AM/SM/WM content of not accepting any shit is partly making things worse, because a lot of women just give shit as default. Of course this is much less of an issue in more "normal" environments, but access is the issue for me there (medium-small city, already graduated from university). Seems like only middle-aged and up women even go to hobbies, the younger ones mostly go to the gym, which imo is a similar anti-social posing ground than clubs. Love the gym, but its not pro-social. Atm I won't go to clubs b/c I'm expecting bitches and that makes me feel negative (which would make them bitchy). I can't even do Tinder or online dating either atm; why should I "come up with something clever & unique" when I haven't even met the chick? I'm supposed to be all eager and excited just because she's a woman? Blah.

I'll try clearing on that^^. Its just that its a little too below-the-surface, where I can't quite latch onto it firmly enough to let it go atm. How do you do an affirmation like the one you wrote with Sedona? I just use the 3 questions to release.

Have you considered WM2? I feel very drawn to OF, but I'm thinking it'd deserve a good 6 months to sink in.. that's the same as a magnet "costs" time-wise.

The way I see it, many guys start SM in an attempt to fill a void within themselves. What generally happen is that the sense of emptiness becomes greater and it ends with an unsatisfactory journey.

In the past, I used the Sedona Method goal process to attract women. But, it wasn't too good. There was always this negativity that was ruining everything.

I researched the information about men who were naturally good with women. They shared in common several traits such as healthy level of self-esteem, self-appreciation, love for life, love for women.
They had also something greater than women in their life.

SM3 does nothing to address theses important bases. It is certainly an excellent program for guys who already have excellent bases.

About WM2, I do not have enough info about it. Not many journals.
In my opinion they are two keys point that lead to success and its your own self-appreciation and the appreciation you have for women.

There was this guy who got divorced and he had a lot of negativity toward women. His coach instructed him through various hypnosis process to let go of the negativity toward women and replace it with strong appreciation.
Within a week, he was dating several women.

If WM2 helps with that then great. Maybe, I can run it after OF. But for now, releasing and OF are good enough because they provide a very focused framework.
Just working on removing chunk after chunk of negativity/fear.

As for Sedona Method, I use the Goal Process from their manual
Here is an example of session

Says statement: I allow myself to deeply love women

Objection? Well, I feel negativity toward women

Is it coming from wanting approval/love, security, wanting to be separated/free, or wanting control , or oneness?

Answer: It is coming from wanting approval/love

Can you let go of wanting approval/love ?

Yes

---------------
Then you start again Wink

I came to OF because week after week, the objections were always the same either fear or negativity.

RE: LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) - SargeMaximus - 08-27-2015

Lionking, have you considered approaching in the day time?

RE: LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) - Ryan - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 01:03 PM)SurferJoy Wrote:
Quote:Maybe its just me, but I think some of that AM/SM/WM content of not accepting any shit is partly making things worse, because a lot of women just give shit as default. Of course this is much less of an issue in more "normal" environments, but access is the issue for me there (medium-small city, already graduated from university). Seems like only middle-aged and up women even go to hobbies, the younger ones mostly go to the gym, which imo is a similar anti-social posing ground than clubs. Love the gym, but its not pro-social. Atm I won't go to clubs b/c I'm expecting bitches and that makes me feel negative (which would make them bitchy). I can't even do Tinder or online dating either atm; why should I "come up with something clever & unique" when I haven't even met the chick? I'm supposed to be all eager and excited just because she's a woman? Blah.

The way I see it, many guys start SM in an attempt to fill a void within themselves. What generally happen is that the sense of emptiness becomes greater and it ends with an unsatisfactory journey.

In the past, I used the Sedona Method goal process to attract women. But, it wasn't too good. There was always this negativity that was ruining everything.

I researched the information about men who were naturally good with women. They shared in common several traits such as healthy level of self-esteem, self-appreciation, love for life, love for women.
They had also something greater than women in their life.

SM3 does nothing to address theses important bases. It is certainly an excellent program for guys who already have excellent bases.

About WM2, I do not have enough info about it. Not many journals.
In my opinion they are two keys point that lead to success and its your own self-appreciation and the appreciation you have for women.

There was this guy who got divorced and he had a lot of negativity toward women. His coach instructed him through various hypnosis process to let go of the negativity toward women and replace it with strong appreciation.
Within a week, he was dating several women.

If WM2 helps with that then great. Maybe, I can run it after OF. But for now, releasing and OF are good enough because they provide a very focused framework.
Just working on removing chunk after chunk of negativity/fear.

As for Sedona Method, I use the Goal Process from their manual
Here is an example of session

Says statement: I allow myself to deeply love women

Objection? Well, I feel negativity toward women

Is it coming from wanting approval/love, security, wanting to be separated/free, or wanting control , or oneness?

Answer: It is coming from wanting approval/love

Can you let go of wanting approval/love ?

Yes

---------------
Then you start again Wink

I came to OF because week after week, the objections were always the same either fear or negativity.

That's true, but on SM it does cause one to move away from women while also drawing them to you. It's an interesting combination, can also be scary to some to who heavily rely on women to make them feel anything. In the end, you do have to find other things that motivate you just besides women otherwise you never progress. I remember when I did it I was terrified of getting rid of that need due to loneliness, depression, etc. etc. I jumped in and eventually great things did happen, but I think that is what you're referring to SurferJoy because it seems a lot of people here have been doing them for years but are heavily resisting that part of the program even after a few run throughs. Though things like WM could also make that easier like you said as it helps you find an appreciation for life.

RE: LionKing's intermediate journal (end of AM6 r.2) - CatMan - 08-27-2015

Hey LK!

I accidentally saw this and saw your reference to me. I'll elaborate on what I talked about before, I think I remember what you're referring to.

I called out what I believe to me BS double standards with feminism, and it's my view, that it isn't about equality at all otherwise they'd be getting rid of alimony since "women don't need men to support them anymore", and making sure people are judged purely by merit for employment, instead of forcing in gender quotas etc. If they truly WERE more qualified, they'd get the position, now, they get it due to their gender, regardless of competency. Isn't that the exact thing they complained about with "the patriarchy"? Favouritism by gender? Hmm...see how well-meaning liberal policies can suddenly become warped when pushed too far? Interesting.

That's what I was talking about. I had this inside me for years, watching this crap play out over and over. With AM, now this is voiced more openly and I'm proud to call out BS when I see it and have no part of it. It's liberating.

The issue with those girls I talked about, is about two girls in particular. They exhibit very odd behaviour towards me, they seem to keep me at a distance now since I started subs, but still stare and linger and do other strange things to show interest. Last weekend one walked by me and when I stopped her to talk she gave me one word answers mostly and walked away. Only to sit with another girl and stare hard at me and look at me constantly from across the room for like two hours lol. Then the other one who was sitting with her is a girl who I haven't bothered talking to ever since she started coming around our group, she's really hot but has that bitchy look often like she's arrogant so I'm not into that. She's been bothered by me ignoring her I think, as I'm sure she's the focus of most guys attention as she's really hot and so far for a month or two I've ignored her lol. You should see this girl reacting to that hahaha girls that are hot hate being ignored. She was staring too, and talking to the first girl often clearly about me, and then she got up and started doing butt displays for me even in front of the first girl blocking her from seeing me it was so funny, she's got an amazing one I'll give her that. Both the other girls do actually...that's my "thing" lol. The other one I've spoken about, was borderline ignorant to me again last weekend. But then when on the other side of the room, staring and whispering to other girls looking at me, and when I tapped her back to let her know I'm going by her from behind to go down the hall, she arched her back and stuck her butt out bigtime to make it even harder to get by without getting my junk all up in between her cheeks lol. I squeezed under as she's acting so cold to me, the last thing I want is her claiming suddenly I assaulted her, then after I slid by she looked over her shoulder and gave me a weird "wtf" look. Like are you mad I didn't grind your ass when you've been ignorant and odd to me for months? So weird...

I hope that clears things up for you man! Keep rocking.

@CatMan - Ah, seems you're doing great now, awesome! Nothing to solve if there is no problem. About what you wrote earlier, I didn't say I disagreed with you in any way about the content, I just remembered that it sounded like you were emotionally distancing yourself a bit, or taking your distance, from women. I've got similar views.

@Sarge - Yes, I've done it. For a year before subs/AM6 I was going out 2x a week nights and some more during the day. Got laid a ton more back then, but I couldn't be bothered enough atm. I've had times where I attempted to switch from night to daytime, but it never worked out because I don't live in a big-enough city. I was visiting a certain biggger city this summer and it was crazy - I'd go anywhere and, guaranteed, there'd be at least 1 or 2 ultra hotties passing me by. Did approaching there, then came back here and lost momentum in a few days b/c here I might not see anyone truly intriguing in a week. I've done some in-the-moment stuff at the gym, on the street or something during this run, but not much.

Agreed with everyone on the loving live stuff. I've been getting back in to it lately. I'm actually someone who has a pretty long list of hobbies that I've done in the past. When I was still a grad student, It used to be that I'd cramp up my free time with hobbies and I'd see lots of girls at school or at parties, so that wasn't anything special I needed to take care of. Then after graduating, I lost those venues and got more hours of work in a week day. Suddenly I need change hobbies to ones where I might find some women, and put more effort into going out at night. As I said, I'm still not happy with the amount/quality of girls I might meet through hobbies. But I'm sort of letting it go for now and just focusing on me. Actually one of my male friendships is going really well atm, we're having a lot fun when we do something. I'm very lucky to have this great open relationship going, so I haven't had a dry spell in years. Though now I've got to be careful to not get needy, because my income of girls is dried up ftm.

OF sounds good right now. I guess the fastest way to noticeable changes any way. If I can shed some of this negativity, then maybe I can even stand online/tinder better and anyway I'll be free'er from stress & worry --> more energy, more positivity, confidence, all is well. At that point, I'd go with SM3 again.

ION, it surfaced sometimes in the last weeks that I really like myself :) I know it doesn't show here, as this the "analytical me" usually at the forum (and I'm not sure I still like him too much), but the "other me" who's brighter, positive, in the body, louder and smiling a lot, singing, belly laughs - him I like, and others do too. I guess it used to be that he only got out at parties and night time (drunk) in the past, but now its happening more & more during the day as well. Its just that stress, negativity and fear often block him out, still. I do remember that back when I was doing some day game, I'd always feel much free'er the following day or two just walking around in public. That's mostly what the pick up stuff has been about for me, btw.