Subliminal Talk
Maximum learning speed 5g? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Maximum learning speed 5g? (/Thread-Maximum-learning-speed-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - AriGold - 09-07-2015

Sometimes I really wish Shannon would have put in every single program a line for Patience programming...

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Benjamin - 09-07-2015

But would you actually use it Jake? Have you started using anything else yet?

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 03:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: But would you actually use it Jake? Have you started using anything else yet?

I 100% would and will be beginning with the current MLS and seeing how that goes. In approximately 3-4 weeks time I fly out to Europe and my new life and will be ordering my new audio engine speakers ...I can't wait Smile let the good times role.

I'm so excited I've even been telling my new uni friends abt these subs and MLS. The journals here and the mutual desire we a share to develop is inspiring.

Keep a look out for my journal Ben as soon as I start I aim to start it and hope it becomes inspiring for others

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-07-2015

I also hope that eventually Shannon will upgrade the study subs or in my case do as we all hope here and make 1 super study/learning sub as well as release the EPRHA 2.0 which I know will help me and us all.

With so many subs I am hoping for a brighter future

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - jonathan4all - 09-20-2015

Shannon why dont you start this project along with other bigger projects ? Most of the things can be extracted from BASE. We need a generic red pill on learning for trader, programmer, students and various different school sets. Now you are rebuilding BASE 5G why not a look on MLS too.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - lokko - 09-20-2015

I think I give up. Shannon continues to ignore threads like this. Even if you have a lot on your plate, just say it will eventually be made. Don't just completely ignore any "learning" threads people make.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - thor2014 - 09-21-2015

I read this post with pricked ears I am happy to invest if Shannon can build 5g of maximum learning

Peace

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-22-2015

I asked this question about MLS, can anyone answer it for me please?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5988.html

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - thor2014 - 09-22-2015

Jake I am as excited as you are. I am sure Shannon is hard at work beta testing the 5G version.

Jake one day we will be limitless

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 09-22-2015

Odin-Son I hope so too Smile

In the mean time could you click on the link I posted and see if you can kindly answer it, its about MLS and its effect on understanding material

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - InTheZone - 09-29-2015

Hey guys,

Just watched this video of a 60/60 episode from a few years back.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-gift-of-endless-memory/
It made me connect a few thoughts together about how potentially we could have memory like that. I think the real key to their memory is their method of encoding events as they live them. There have been some experiments where scientists have used electric stimuli on the brain to invoke memories in that person. These memories are very detailed which leads me to believe that you can remember just about any experience you have ever had. The problem is that we have no way to access these memories. They are missing the correct "hooks" to be able to recall them. The people in this video have incredible memories because they are able to generate these hooks while encoding the memory. They can think about a certain date and know what happened that day. The hook was the date and the memory was attached to that hook.

The reason I think this is important is because there might be a way to train a person to be able to do a better job at encoding memories and generating hooks for them. There are two issues. First, you have to generate a hook as mentioned already. The second issue is strengthening the connection of that hook. For instance, if I'm learning Spanish (which I am) and I want to learn the word for hello, then I would hook the Spanish word Hola to the English word for Hello. Likewise I could make the opposite hook so when I see the word Hola, I know that means Hello in English. Only have seeing the word Hola many times and thinking about Hello does that strengthen the connection allowing near automatic recollection of that connection. If you could use a subliminal audio message to tell your subconscious to build that connect automatically then it could be a simple matter of studying that word a few times until you know it. My spanish teacher told me that he only has to look at a word list in a foreign language a few times before he knows the entire list. In contrast, I spend hours looking at the list. He has spent a lot of time learning language and so he can encode the information quickly and strengthen the connections.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - thor2014 - 09-29-2015

I want to stretch my mind and become limitless. When one becomes limitless you could become a great scientist or maybe the next president who knows.

I want to use MLS to become highly smart and intelligent it opens doors more women, learning stocks and shares, making money driving fast cars the sky is the limit brothers.

I am happy to donate 100 dollars to Shannon to create this program anyone want to donate ?

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - jonathan4all - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 11:21 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I want to stretch my mind and become limitless. When one becomes limitless you could become a great scientist or maybe the next president who knows.

I want to use MLS to become highly smart and intelligent it opens doors more women, learning stocks and shares, making money driving fast cars the sky is the limit brothers.

I am happy to donate 100 dollars to Shannon to create this program anyone want to donate ?

I think Shannon wont update it soon. MLS+UM+OP+MP(Maximum Productivity)+LLF coulde be a deadly 5G LEARNING SUB that can make you limitless and in NOS-MOOD haha.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - thor2014 - 09-29-2015

Myself and Jake are eagerly waiting we will be the first to order the product
(09-29-2015, 01:53 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 11:21 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I want to stretch my mind and become limitless. When one becomes limitless you could become a great scientist or maybe the next president who knows.

I think Shannon wont update it soon. MLS+UM+OP+MP(Maximum Productivity)+LLF coulde be a deadly 5G LEARNING SUB that can make you limitless and in NOS-MOOD haha.