Subliminal Talk
AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) (/Thread-AM6-Second-Run-AM5-AM6-BIABW-ASC-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - LionKing - 01-07-2016

Ok, thanks for the info!

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-10-2016

Stage 5 day 27:

So much happened today and yesterday, I don't know where to begin.
A good resume would be that, I had sex with her (the new girl I met), it was fun, we caress each other for hours, I have a lot in common with her. She is a very nice girl that I could love but she doesn't want anything serious at least for now. She is a bit clingy and said that even if it doesn't work she want to stay friend with me. She is very nice with me, more nice that I think she is normally. She hold herself back a lot, saying sorry for nothing, she asked my approval a lot. She really like me I can see it and it's not all due to AM6, she like that I'm very open minded like she is.

Long story:
I met her around 13h30 in town, she was passing her test for her driving license. We went to play pools.
It wasn't really great because she is not very good and I'm top level. I was a bit disappointed as she was taking it too seriously. But then I focus on her and I started to get horny.
We went to a park nearby, sat and talk, I told her that she make me horny.
We was very open to the idea, I wouldn't have thought she was so open about that. It's one of the easiest discussion I had about sex with a girl. Then after that we decided to go to an hotel.

After a lot of failure searching for a good hotel we finally found one near her home. And it was one of the best thing we could have hope, for 70euro we had a pool, an entire home for our self as all the room where empty.
My determination paid here because we check a lot of hotel that were too priced or full. And finally found the best at a lower price when we were desperate and tired by the very hot temperature.
It help here to have this girl which was very open about it and she wanted to fuck, really fuck.
I couldn't have done that if it was with my ex or any another crazy girl that I know.
This girl have a lot of charisma, she has a very good shaped body, great curve, average face. She a bit masculine but she is very nice, she like to give pleasure to others, and she is very good at it.

So at the hotel, we took a shower together. She suck my dick a bit, and we caressed each other a lot.
Then we went to the pool, we had some good fun. We came back. Got each other a good oil massage . I first massage her, then I ate her. Then she massaged me and sucked me. It was awesome, she is very good at it, it's not her first obviously. Then we fucked, I hold it together until she wanted to be on top.
I ask her if she had come and she told me no, so I ate her again. She liked it a lot. But it seems she doesn't orgasm easily according to her. I can agree with that as it took my ex around 3 min to come when I ate her but with it didn't to help even after 10 minutes.

We shower again and it seems the oil didn't agree with her pussy. After her pussy came back to normal after 30 it was my turn to have a problem. I lost my confidence a bit and my dick didn't want to obey .

So we cuddle for the rest of the night and when my dick when back up she wanted to sleep, she was too tired, she didn't sleep enough the previous night.
Next day we cuddle too, didn't had sex even if we wanted to. She was angry because she didn't sleep enough. It's awesome to have a girl that suck your dick even when you don't ask her. I feel loved.

She might end up a sex friend as she told me she ain't looking for any serious relationship.

Next I went to a supermarket and I was like a super star. Girls noticing me a lot. I was looking for a bottle of champagne and a really beautiful woman looked at me at the other side. I came next to her from behind, a big smile genuine smile appeared on her face when she look behind to acknowledge my presence. She stand aside like she was in the way when she wasn't really.
When I went to the cashier, at least 3 females cashier were looking at me. I was impressed because they were a lot of people and all those cashier who work all days seeing a lot of people get bored over time.
So usually they don't care about me, maybe 1 looking at me but not like that. They looked at me like I'm the guy in “Fifty shade of Grey” curious, a bit intimidated, submissive ready to please me. The female cashier serving me was clearly not behaving normal and me either as I knew she was intimidated. She forgot to say the price.

All that attention even from guys around, and my hair was truly a mess.

The night I went to a birth day party of my cousin's kid. Usual increase respect and attention since stage 5. The girlfriend of a friend who was nicer last week was today also. It seems she wanted to be near me, more than her boyfriend. She listen to what I had to say more carefully, was looking at me more.
She proposed to help me a few times. It seems she was also more comfortable. At the end she was angry with her boyfriend, even at the beginning she didn't follow his lead but at the end it was worse.

I also have to take into account that she was cold with me 2 month ago because the boyfriend was jealous because I sat next to her lol, it was a weird interaction I had with her.

But she was more comfortable to look at me and during the night she look at me a lot. Much more than what would appear normal. Especially when you consider that girls avoid eye contact with guys generally. I was able to communicate with my eyes with her, I knew what she was enduring. It's like she trusted me or we knew each other. Even with all that I will certainly not try anything, It's one of my friend so I won't do that. And it seems I don't see her as beautiful as I used to. So even if she try something I won't do anything.

Such a week, I never had so much attention from girls.

About my new personality, it's hard to stay congruent with that kind of vibe when you don't have real experience with girls, especially sex. So when a girl think I had sex with a lot of girls it's hard to say it's not the case. How can a man so attractive had only sex a few times, it doesn't make sense.
It's hard to believe at first for them, but when you actually have sex they notice it's true immediately. If I would lie about my actual experience with girls they would noticed it's not true after a day or 2.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Dzemoo - 01-10-2016

what wonders me about the whole thing is that she doesnt want something serious i always have the opposite situation that girls want me as a boyfriend and never as a fuckbuddy

perhaps she only wants you as a fuckbuddy because you were too caring in bed you gave her equal pleasure as you received, i never eat my girlfirends

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - bogdy - 01-10-2016

(01-06-2016, 10:05 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Thanks, as I see you are on the stage 5 also, how it's going for you?

on this stage i had masive resistence i almost quit AM because of fear of AP code , i initially pirated this set but i didn't know about the AP , when i found out that it has AP CODE i immediately paid for it but i had also piratated many programs along with am and i'm not sure what's now if the ap is still active or not.
In this stage i became core chill , i started to care less and i have a urge to improve myself followed with actions, i quit playing on pc and follow 9gag to start reading self development books and materials , i've set new goals that i stick to them , and i have found more easy to talk to girls , but still cant create that attraction to make them interested in me sexually.
Thanks for asking and sorry for my bad english Tongue

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - jonathan4all - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 03:01 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: what wonders me about the whole thing is that she doesnt want something serious i always have the opposite situation that girls want me as a boyfriend and never as a fuckbuddy

perhaps she only wants you as a fuckbuddy because you were too caring in bed you gave her equal pleasure as you received, i never eat my girlfirends

same happened with me, my last 4 gfs wanted to get married to me and I did not want it.They asked me to meet their family and I stepped forward but I avoid. I have a feeling still I have not got my perfect wifey material. I have no contacts after I break up with anyone of them.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Dzemoo - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 07:43 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 03:01 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: what wonders me about the whole thing is that she doesnt want something serious i always have the opposite situation that girls want me as a boyfriend and never as a fuckbuddy

same happened with me, my last 4 gfs wanted to get married to me and I did not want it.They asked me to meet their family and I stepped forward but I avoid. I have a feeling still I have not got my perfect wifey material. I have no contacts after I break up with anyone of them.

yeah i have the same feeling as if they are not good enough for me to bond with them

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-11-2016

I think it is her character that is like that. Before meeting her for the first time, I told her that I think she has a personality trait similar to Casanova. And indeed she has a part of her personality that is similar to Casanova (sex and charisma).
Also from what she told me, her last relationship was very painful so she doesn't want any serious relationship.

One of this girl's goal is to become very skilled at sex. From the little experience I had she was the best I had, very pleasing, nice, cuddling, understanding and all I could have asked. There is still room for improvement though.

It seems I tend to attract those girls because my Ex wasn't looking for any serious thing either.

At first I thought she wanted something serious but it's a relief that she doesn't want that (the new girl)

Stage 5 day 28:

I wrote that for myself only but this might help some anyway so I will share it:

Yesterday I met her again. We went to the beach. We talked about relationship during the trip mostly. She said something about some guys that don't understand what a sex friend is. We drink something near the beach at a bar. Then we sat on the beach and talked. I talk about me more as she told me she don't know much about me. Just to spend time with a girl you learn a lot and I learn a lot that day.
I realized I was a bit too focused on sex. It seems she didn't want to have sex with me today because she was afraid I might fall in love we her. Or that she might lose me as a friend.
Then we went to eat in another town, and we talk a lot during the trip. Religion, arguments, money/wealth, etc
When we arrived I changed my cloth. I took my time and we talk about sex. We were talking about if people would see us if we had sex right here in my car. We were parked near a place full of bars. And some people were walking near our car from time to time. So I told she was exciting me. And she caress my dick and then put her hand inside my underwear. So I removed my underwear. But she was afraid people would see us. So it ended here. She like to touch my dick.
She has a lot of fears even if sometimes she appear really confident.

Went to the bar then and we ordered our food. The guys serving me were really nice, hard to be more nice that than. I thought they are some great guys because they served me so happily even with so much orders they had to take, the bar were full, crowded like crazy. But even with all that they were super nice with me, a guy cooking behind was really submissive and smiley, at least 5 time he took the time to look if I was pleased with the service.

So after that I told my girl that this place seems great because the service is top notch and I will certainly come back here. But then she told me that a group of guys next to us were angry because they didn't get their food on time. That other people that came after them got their food first, I think it was us. So then I realized it's not that the service is great but that they really liked me. VIP vibe.

We went to the beach near our own town next, and I told her she could teach me how to be good in bed.
She accepted. So we talk about it a lot. She explained what she thought wasn't good and what could be improved. She told me I should caress more, not be focus on one point. That I appeared tense. That I shouldn't remove my dick for so long and it made her a bit angry. That the way I eat her wasn't good because I only focused on 1 point, her clitoris. She told what she really like is being penetrated and she like big cocks due to that. I think not all girl are like her and have that taste for sex.

We went to another beach because it was raining.
We caress each other a bit but it was boring. She was afraid I would fall in love with her. She insinuated that she prefer to not have sex every time we met or else we might develop some feeling for each other. She may be right.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - apollolux - 01-11-2016

Sounds like she's already in love with you and is trying to project.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Natious - 01-11-2016

Decided to read through your thread on phero talk, awesome progress. Do you plan on going back to BW at some point? Was thinking of getting a bottle when I run out of IS and AMMO.

(01-11-2016, 11:29 AM)apollolux Wrote: Sounds like she's already in love with you and is trying to project.

She told me she doesn't like girls who does that kind of behavior. But it's a good point I didn't think about it.
I think she may be afraid to fall in love with me so she does everything so it doesn't happen. She is supposed to go to France in August this year so she don't want any serious relation. Plus she had painful relation in her past.

(01-11-2016, 01:31 PM)Natious Wrote: Decided to read through your thread on phero talk, awesome progress. Do you plan on going back to BW at some point? Was thinking of getting a bottle when I run out of IS and AMMO.

Certainly as my 2nd bottle is almost not used. BW is great, awesome and fun but I don't like the side effect.
I would advise you to take a look at the product from Lacroy, Impi Red, Edge or NPA. They are old product but still the best in my opinion. There are not as "obivous" product as BW but they are more refined, more stable, more natural. I was very surprised by Impi Red, if you like IS you will certainly like it. I would described it as IS + some sexual, it creates a very good mood and it's also very sexual. Though according to some it works better in hot climates.
If you more into old woman +25 and older, edge or NPA should be better.

PS: I think you meant pheromone-forum because on pherotalk I don't talk much about BW.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Dzemoo - 01-12-2016

I womder how much of your results is am and how much is the pheromone

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 01-12-2016

I didn't use any phero on me since the 24 dec so everything from this stage is from AM6 and not from the phero.