Subliminal Talk
Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? (/Thread-Are-the-results-of-single-stage-subliminal-programs-permanent)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? - Benjamin - 08-02-2015

They are only 'strong and independent and equal in every way' when it suits them.. when it doesn't they are like 'oh i'm just a girl'. It's like this dumb shit with rhonda roussey and floyd mayweather... he obviously isn't going to 'win' either way. It's like "oh he beat up a girl" or "oh he got beaten up by a girl". Any way it goes he's gonna get shit and she's gonna be congratulated for being 'strong and brave'.

RE: Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? - ffaux - 08-02-2015

Guys lets please stay on topic, this is a forum for men and women.

RE: Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? - CatMan - 08-02-2015

We'll stay on topic FFaux...

However, we WILL call out BS when we see it...if some women don't like me calling it out, that they enjoy equal rights when it's convenient for them, and they enjoy gender roles to pedestalise women when it's convenient for them...I couldn't care less. You pick one, or the other, NOT positive aspects of both, and no negatives of both. It's a bogus system. This logic also applies to another part of the population, but I'm not going there this is derailed enough. This system fails men, but ultimately, it ALSO fails women. That's why they're always complaining about where the "real men" are now, what they're too blind to see...is that THEY killed them through decades of insane feminazism.

You see, part of the reason guys are so screwed up today is because guys for the last few generations have NOT spoken up, and have allowed this situation to happen out of external validation, neediness. This culture has been set up from the get go, to fail men and pedestalise women. Screw that, it's never worked for me and countless others, so I'm not upholding that system anymore, and neither are you, that's why you're here. So relax and don't be scared of it or awkward about it. If some power hungry, "equality" loving feminazi gets butthurt with you, then you know you're on the right track to true masculinity. And you won't be one of those "new age, "this is what a feminist looks like!" t-shirt wearing, pathetic wretches so desperate for female attention and validation they'll sell their own gender down the river to try to get them"! Wink

Anyway, no further derail from me.

If anyone has a DeLorean, Shannon can go back in time with AM6 and prevent this lmao.

RE: Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? - jbdefence - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 07:37 PM)CatMan Wrote: it ALSO fails women. That's why they're always complaining about where the "real men" are now, what they're too blind to see...is that THEY killed them through decades of insane feminazism.

seriously should be quote of the week!! this is 100% truth.

RE: Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? - koshas - 08-03-2015

I think a lot of men have some resentment towards women.

I realized I have some mostly from childhood from my mother.

We subconsciously project that without realizing it.it puts women off.

It's hard enough in this society the way it is today to have relationships,it's a different world compared to our parents and grandparents time.

That is why I chose wm2, it has some great scripting releasing resentment,anger hatred towards women,of,oaa,and being in the moment.among others.

I am really liking it so far.

RE: Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? - Benjamin - 08-03-2015

Catman, that post shows that your attitude is definately changing from SM3, awesome Smile

RE: Are the results of single stage subliminal programs permanent? - hotcommodity - 08-14-2015

I like this thread. I use it when I'm losing faith in the process. My first success with subliminals was quitting smoking back in 1990. I used a program that I won't mention by name but the authors were Dr.B and Dr.W . Dr.B has since passed away. These are now out of print and I suspect that they were getting so many complaints about adverse reactions they were discontinued (which I believe was misunderstood resistance).

So, my point is that in 4 months of exposure I am still a non-smoker. It has been 25 years and I still can't stand the smell of cigarettes. This is what I believe to be what Shannon defines as "self regenerating" programming. Thanks for reading.

Rick