Subliminal Talk
Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal (/Thread-Turn-Up-the-BASE-My-Entrepreneurial-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-27-2015

Stage 5 day 4

I've been mega busy lately...getting ready for the black friday sale and making sure everything for that was setup correctly.

[Image: black_sale.png]

Also, somehow in my spare time I have also been able to finish one of my books I've had pending for completion. Metaphysics, anyone?

I'm planning out a restructuring of my business *again* so that means i might have to dip into investor funds again to try out new funnel and product ideas. This will help me profit long term and is actually a re-extension of my original plan (which had failed initially, btw) and I had a bit of fear and frustration surrounding that. So the plan is now to deal with that head-on as i restructure my business for even stronger results for my clients and an easier to manage system for myself.

Is it easy? Helllll no. Is it worth it? *nods resolutely*

The next phase of my business is right around the corner and I'll be trying out even more ideas that should do crazy things for my business. Even crazier than what i have going on right now? Yes sir. Are others doing what I'm brain storming right now? 99.999% of the industry aren't, I'm sure of it.

An accidental test has shown that I'm on to something with a new tweak to one of my funnels. Take what others do in their traffic funnels, smash it to bits with a huge spiked hammer, then rebuild it using my crazy mad scientist thinking and...well we'll see.

On another note, I have an intelligence/ metaphysical book I'm also working on. And a Wisdom/ metaphysics book after that. It appears that I have become a productivity machine without realizing it. I guess when you're mega passionate about your work both time and results fly by.

**I'm allowing my anonymity to slip right now. If it causes problems I'll remove my name from the thread. The name's Donald, how do you do? *tips hat*

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Vincent_Vega - 11-28-2015

Why don't you use a pen name for your book if you're concerned about anonymity.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 11-28-2015

(11-28-2015, 12:23 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Why don't you use a pen name for your book if you're concerned about anonymity.

A pen name for my book has nothing to do with remaining anonymous on this thread. If people connect this thread to the real me (let's say on facebook or something similar) and that becomes a problem, I'll remove my name from the thread.

I'm pretty damned proud of my book so in a way I don't mind that random strangers see its cover.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 12-14-2015

Stage 5 day 21

I’m booked out for the month on selling traffic.

Estimated profit for the month: $5600

At my current rate of growth January profit will be roughly $7000, and February around $8500.

There is no end to the innovating – I have created a beast of a system that pays for itself and has nearly infinite room for growth. The only limitation is my energy and soon I might need to hire an assistant. I can easily see 5 figures in monthly profit by April (my bday).

My latest creation was a side system of selling surplus traffic at cheap rates which then pays for any of my maintenance costs for the month, while giving me a tiny bit of extra pocket money on the side.

Somewhat by accident I now have my first coaching client who’s paying me 4 figures to teach him what I know about the industry. He approached me, I told him I wasn’t interested in coaching right now, then he offered me a nice sum and I accepted Lol
That coaching revenue is not included in my estimated monthly profit, by the way.

I’m mostly dealing with continual client reorders with a few referrals here and there. Am I advertising? No, not really. Is this true client attraction on steroids? I don’t know what else to call it =)

I might not get another chance to update this month, since this is a hectic period with family and managing the biz.

Profit from my black Friday sale was something like 2 grand, which isn’t bad at all.

Regarding BASE specifically I feel as if I have hit a flow state from my usage that allows me to be assertive, aggressive and to have that radiate as confidence to others that I seriously know my sh!t.

I’m pretty sure I will be coasting along with stage 6 since ultra motivation and success are removed. I just need to make sure that my growth is consistent going forward, but at this rate I think I have my rhythm for day-to-day work down so that shouldn’t be a problem.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Vincent_Vega - 12-15-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:17 PM)heavysm Wrote: He approached me, I told him I wasn’t interested right now, then he offered me a nice sum and I accepted Lol

You wh0re!

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 03:43 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 10:17 PM)heavysm Wrote: He approached me, I told him I wasn’t interested right now, then he offered me a nice sum and I accepted Lol

You wh0re!

This was a mid 4 figure lump sum paid for minimal extra work work on my part. I was hesitant to charge for coaching because I didn't think people would pay 3 - 5 grand to learn what i know. I was most incredibly and joyfully wrong on that point LOL

What's even more insane is that I've actually found someone in my industry charging 4, 12 and 28 grand for coaching depending on level of involvement for the student. So my fee pales in comparison to what others are doing in my traffic universe.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - hiddenalias - 12-15-2015

Dude you are so inspiring me; I had started internet marketing and got my website up (which is still up) (I got 2 website) but then I just got demotivated (of course NOT using BASE atm) and hopefully when I start the sub I can go from where I am (not knowing where to start how to begin to displaying a full turn around of my luck to a guy that knows his SH!T on the subject.....loooking forward to seeing how BASE will help a novice as new as I in this field.......Smile

In the meanwhile since I am using MLS 5g, I can learn and master the subject with videos and tutorials and implement them while awaiting to begin BASE down the road.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 10:08 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: Dude you are so inspiring me; I had started internet marketing and got my website up (which is still up) (I got 2 website) but then I just got demotivated (of course NOT using BASE atm) and hopefully when I start the sub I can go from where I am (not knowing where to start how to begin to displaying a full turn around of my luck to a guy that knows his SH!T on the subject.....loooking forward to seeing how BASE will help a novice as new as I in this field.......Smile

In the meanwhile since I am using MLS 5g, I can learn and master the subject with videos and tutorials and implement them while awaiting to begin BASE down the road.

Keep in mind that BASE also has MLS in it. Perhaps not quite the same script since the 5G is more rebust (has more in it) but i think with 6+ months of usage you might get roughly the same results. I now study a few fields which are unrelated to my business just because I've been incredibly ignorant in those areas my entire life and i now choose to have this extra knowledge. I attribute that want for more knowledge at least partially to MLS.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - Vincent_Vega - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 09:54 PM)heavysm Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 03:43 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:

You wh0re!

This was a mid 4 figure lump sum paid for minimal extra work work on my part. I was hesitant to charge for coaching because I didn't think people would pay 3 - 5 grand to learn what i know. I was most incredibly and joyfully wrong on that point LOL

What's even more insane is that I've actually found someone in my industry charging 4, 12 and 28 grand for coaching depending on level of involvement for the student. So my fee pales in comparison to what others are doing in my traffic universe.

That sounds great, man. Hire an assistant for your main business and start your coaching. This could get really exciting for you (not only moneywise).

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 12:48 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: That sounds great, man. Hire an assistant for your main business and start your coaching. This could get really exciting for you (not only moneywise).

The only downside is that this isn't my passion. I'm good at this business, and i can probably reach my goals next year, but long term I still want to focus on my kindle book publishing and writing. That's what drives me to really get this stuff roaring like a beast in terms of ROI and monetary gain; the money can be used to invest into my books and get those selling well.

My current coaching student might be my last. I don't know, we'll see. But I'd honestly prefer coaching later on for writing books and getting those to sell. Coaching for the traffic business is literally just about money and delivering quality services.

What might end up happening is that i hire an assistant and just write all day everyday nonstop until i have an army of books and a loyal following. The client attraction aspect should still be the same as I have done some deep market analysis for my target audience and it's not too different from what I've been doing now: quality products/ services attract more customers than you can handle. And that's why my traffic is so over booked.

The crazy thing about applying that to the book publishing is that there's no such thing as being "over sold", really. There's only perhaps me not being able to write sequels and more books of a series fast enough for my fans to gobble them up. But then again the anticipation for the book launch can be incredibly useful for hyping up the product (my book) and getting fans going almost out of their minds in anticipation (think Harry Potter and all the sequels, and even the movies). That's a long term vision I have: to have borderline stalkers who can't enough enough of what i write. In a weird way that's my indicator that i have made it in the writing world.

I can rant for days about my soon-to-be assault on the kindle publishing world (just like i have for the traffic business) but I also want to get my hands on Shannon's All-In-One Writers 10G or whatever he'll be coming out with. I NEED that right around the time that i start writing seriously again, so really this is all just a waiting game in which my traffic business distracts me from my main goal.

*OH...I forgot to mention in my main update that i've had my first dissatisfied customer. He got pissed that my traffic didn't convert for his website (his offer sucked) and though i offered to give him a bunch of free clicks he opted for a paypal dispute instead. I'll be winning since i have stat tracking evidence that he's full of dog doo doo, but whatever. My first critic! I must be doing something amazingly right LOL

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 12-19-2015

Stage 5 day 26

Another surreal 24 hours where sh!t got real…AGAIN

I have another coaching client lined up for the New Year who is paying me roughly 3 times more than the original client. This new client is getting a complete done-for-you setup where I do most of the upfront work for her…but at a significant upfront cost.

The upside here is that since I’m teaching others my system I master it even more since it is in teaching others that true mastery of a subject occurs.

The thing that’s blowing my mind is that this new client is part of a group of like 12 people who are all interested in the same thing. They might not be into a costly done-for-you setup like original client, but I can charge about half of that for general coaching and teaching them the ultra ninja stuff I’ve been working on.

I feel like this is partly the direction the intense innovation has led me to; teaching others and helping others in business who just aren’t good at bending and twisting (innovating) so they just pay me to do it for them.

2016 already looks like an insane year, and the workload has just 3x for me, but with my current work ethic I’m 100% ready. I’m literally reaping the exact results that I have sown, and I just expect things to get crazier and more intense over time.

I have the same surreal feeling that I first had when I teamed up with my investor, so I know big and insane things lie ahead.

January already appears to be a 5 figure profit month for me, which is crazy since that was my original vision. I just wasn’t sure exactly how the pieces were going to come together but the cool thing is that I don’t think I ever really had to know the “how”. The key here is to be open to the universe shifting reality for you as long as the vision is strong enough, it will take you there.

Obviously there have been set backs. The biggest and most recent thing was that I actually lost the paypal dispute with the hell buyer, but the reason was purely my fault. I didn’t fill out the form for the dispute on my end correctly so I screwed it up completely. I was insanely mad for like an hour after I found that out, but I just had to let it go since I have MUCH bigger stuff coming. You take a step back to move 10 steps forward? I think so.

How much crazier can life and business get? Make sure you want to know the answer to that question, because the path can and will be shown to you. It’s just up to you to accept it.

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 01-26-2016

Stage 6 day 32 (last day for first run – be warned, long post)

So this month/ stage has been interesting. I made a number of useful contacts and semi-reconstructed my business to offer services for all budget levels of clients.

As predicted, however, it has been a relatively slow and rather neutral month. I made a few minor revelations that now allow me to completely leverage my traffic for all clients and budget levels while also maintaining quality in proportion to the amount received. Think of this like Shannon charging more for 5G subs as compared to 4G subs; you get what you pay for, really.

So that was a nice improvement on things. And it’s even better now that I’m somewhat branded already because I can easily charge at the lower and higher price points and few people question my pricing. There are always those few who try to get discounts…and well now they can get that discount IF they are willing to settle for slightly lower quality traffic. The difference here would be like getting a burger versus a steak for dinner. It’s entirely preference and quality of the experience, but your hunger is still satiated in the end (customer’s needs are met regardless).

Speaking specifically of BASE, I still don’t like that ultra success and motivation aren’t in every stage. For each month that it wasn’t included I felt a serious drop in productivity and being able to envision my success. Both are incredibly important and I will be attempting using stage 7 exclusively because of this. I’m hoping that it will be a week or two of resistance then relative amping up of effects over time. That’s the *hope* anyway.

There are also a few modules that I think should be added/ included in BASE…

Maximum Energy – I have students, clients, colleagues and a personal life all to manage now. How the heck can any successful entrepreneur manage all that without the proper energy? This would have to be polymorphic, obviously, because not all situations call for the same amount of energy, but having experienced generally better sleep quality, that actually isn’t enough. I need to be programmed to have higher energy, and to be able to have my clients feel that heightened state of energy. I don’t mind knocking out exhausted at the end of the day because a day just had sooo much stuff smashed together, but while I am awake having consistently high and maximized energy with minimal outside stimulant usage (energy pills, drinks, drink mixes etc) is an absolute must.

Innovate Continually To Provide The Best Services – This might sound like it relates with ‘maximize value brought to the customer’ and ‘become the best of the best in your field’, and it is the same if only slightly different… I’m talking about looking for creative angles to create new and innovative products and services while blowing your competition out of the water. This isn’t just being the best, but to be so unique that others don’t even know how to replicate the success you have. That’s a seriously unique aspect of my current business and it can’t be under stated. It is crucial to the success of any long term business, because not only are you aiming to be the best, you are looking to be so strong in your brand and unique that even if others wanted to copy you, without being told your idiosyncratic business secrets in person they would have damn near zero chance of copying your systems. That’s true innovation in my mind, where others can’t even conceive of what you’re doing because it’s so darn good / unique / special. This takes being the best in your field to a whole new level. Think of Shannon’s proprietary sub technologies that literally no one else has. That’s the innovation I’m talking about. It’s not easy but once it’s achieved…just WOW.

To be honest, I actually think I’ve completely assimilated only about 50 – 60% of the entire program of BASE. I know the success and motivation programming isn’t solidified yet. I know things like organization and productivity aren’t maximized yet. Others like the personal development type modules: EHPRA, letting go of past stuff, disconnect from negativity, forgive others/yourself and let go, overcoming guilt shame and fear…etc are all also slowly assimilating.

I have let go of a TON of past crap. Seriously, I have gone from Life Tune Up to BASE thinking I had given up the majority of my internal issues, but you begin to just peel away layers and layers of junk you never even realized you had. It’s a truly enlightening experience to go through all of that and know it’s pretty much gone for you.

One of the ways I realized that I had slowly accepted the idea of disconnecting from negativity, both from myself and others, was in the way I was thinking about different problems. There was no shortage of business related problems in January. But I think of them almost as if I were analyzing a dream; they’re both disconnected and out ‘there’ rather than inside of me, and anyway, it’s not that big of a deal lol

That was a laugh out loud moment for me when I realized how I was dealing with tough situations; I treated them as if they weren’t even mine! That’s the type of stuff you do for other people, you get them to see your problems from their outside perspective because you’re too invested in your situation having over analyzed everything to death. I didn’t realize how powerful that was until I experienced it. Almost like being able to be your own second set of eyes in a given situation. It’s just priceless.

I also don’t care about BS from others nearly as much. I hear it, it definitely exists – yep that’s for certain, but I’m just not part of it. It was actually really really funny in one instance where I was out with some business friends and one of them pointed out that I don’t ever seem to have any drama anywhere near my life. This was a pretty smart woman around my age sort of deconstructing my life, and she thought that I had almost zero drama or any other BS type stuff, which made me both smile and laugh heartedly until tears leaked down my face. I just didn’t know what to say.

Countering her assessment of my life, though I’m not sure it counts as BS or not, but I do need to work on forgiving people and myself. I take mistakes that I make very seriously to the point that I’m almost too rough on myself. It tends to ruin my concentration momentarily and then I start becoming unforgiving of others for the same or similar mistakes. It’s a vicious cycle, and I want it to change.

Speaking of the positive elements of BASE now… I am definitely more assertive, more ambitious in a practical step by step sort of way. I might actually update this thread with my new vision of my goals as visually represented by an infinitely tall staircase with several landings. Each stair case represents one set of goals, and each landing represents the attainment of each goal set, with the shifting and readjustment for the next set of stairs / goals. It’s a nice remainder of where I’ve been, what’s ahead, and the bigger picture stuff later at the top of where I’d like to eventually be.

I’m attracting money in different ways from new and old clients and various random projects. I attribute this to all the money related modules in BASE in addition to my own efforts to go out and actually make that money lol

I have also created a detail battle strategy for the next 6 months-ish, wherein by June of this year I can readjust focus depending on how far or close to my income goals I am. Right now the focus is far more on client outreach. Getting the higher paying clients is just about networking and making the right connections as this point. My product and service quality is superb, so there is no question about whether I’m worth the money or not, it’s just about getting my name out there and getting others to see what I can do. I know others with literally half the quality of my services charging at least a third more than what I do. The only difference is that their client outreach is stronger. I just have to prove my worth to others so they trust me enough to give me those elevated rates. That’s the key.

If I can manage it so that I just use stage 7 continually, on and on forever (or until affects are relatively permanent), I think things will be golden going forward. I don’t want to rerun each stage since the success and motivation programming is not consistent throughout. I need them both continually running forward.

What’s also curious is that I can’t see how the BAMM program could have helped me. Maybe it would make me more persistent, or even more vision oriented so I don’t give a crap about setbacks but rather see them as a stepping stone to bigger and greater things… I honestly don’t know. But I am more than satisfied with my investment with BASE up to this point. I can only imagine things becoming stronger over time (obviously).

I will still be updating this thread going forward, just less specific about the stage I’m at generally and more related to the insights and developments of my business as things progress. I also want to impress on the point that I was already knee deep in business before I started BASE, so really the program just opened up the best business oriented aspect of me. If you try to use BASE from a clean slate, perhaps as someone trying to escape the corporate world, or as someone who generally is not used to working for yourself… just know that you’re likely to run into a massive amount of resistance throughout each of the stages. It’s definitely a mine field of problems because the problems tend to be random and highly unpredictable which is a reflection of your personal level of preparedness and resistance to the sub stages.

Can it be exhilarating and ecstasy inducing without any narcotic or drug usage? Lol Hell yes. The journey will bring various aspects of hell in your life, and it might feel insane to invite that much chaos your way. But it’s worth it. Oh yes, it’s definitely worth it. I’m a stronger, smarter and more resistant person after this run of 6 months. Could I have predicted I would be where I am right this moment 6th months ago? Nope. I started a new business, and began my slow but deliberate domination day by day. I had no idea I would go this direction with my life looking back 6+ months ago. It just wasn’t a thought.

Also be aware that BASE can and will take you into uncharted territory where you literally have to adlib and make things up as you go along. I suppose it depends on your industry, your goals and how ambitious you are starting out. But that’s how the first 2 – 4 stages were for me as I was slowly being branded as a leader but I was still figuring things out. Put in the work and it will come together for you. But this is just the beginning of my journey. Hopefully if you’ve been eyeing BASE wondering if you should try it, it will be the beginning of a unique and exciting journey for you as well Wink

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - apollolux - 01-26-2016

In the future I look forward to seeing how much of these 5G multi-stage results the single-stage BASE 4G would be able to provide!

RE: Turn Up the BASE - My Entrepreneurial Journal - heavysm - 01-26-2016

Stage 7 (onward and forever…)

I started stage 7 and in 6 hours of listening it appears to be fine. No headaches, or feeling like my head will explode. It appears that I have assimilated more of BASE than I thought, or else my brain would feel like it’s melting right now lol

But this is a very good sign overall. I can just keep stage 7 going on and on and on until I feel the effects are pretty much cemented.

This also means that everything should cleanly assimilate over the next 3 – 6 months evenly, rather than having to switch stages like the first 6 months. Only a few hours into listening and I already feel the motivation programming kicking in again. I wasn’t looking for it, but I felt it. This was the productivity fuel I was talking about. The fire is starting to rev up again, and when I get my momentum it will be hard to stop me.