Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence--5710)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-16-2015

I listened to ASC for 25 days.
Nothing noticeable n then some Shit happened n i took a week long break.
I again started fresh.
Kept offline journal as advised by catman
But again nothing worth noticing.
But yesterday night, the battery of the mobile which I use to listen has drained.
So I used my other mobile.
N bang on.
The first night itself from that mobile gave a damn good confident dream.
But somehow it broke in between, I was feeling fresh. Even though I drank a lot last night.
But what was more exciting was.
I lied black,closed my eyes and said lets continue the dream where it stopped.
N i did.
I mean, for only the second time in my life (as much as I remember) I continued a broken dream.
That's next to impossible.
Secondly, I feel fresh since I've woken up.
I different unexplainable feeling.

So basically I should use this Mobile instead of the other.

Secondly, I don't know why this sleepphone doesn't remain where it us. Maybe my stupid sleeping pattern. We never I wake in d middle of the night, I realise either the sleepphone has slided down from my ears or the speakers in it has shifted back making it impossible for subs to enter my ears.
Will find a solution somehow.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-17-2015

I just checked the equaliser of the earlier phone. It was set on electronic.
May or may not be it was the culprit.
But i wont take a risk.
But the thing is I can't listen to subs on this phone as its d primary phone n ill face battery issues all the time.
The other option that I have is of Sony mp3 player.
But how do I check whether it support subs.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-17-2015

Wow.
Been an awesome day.
Very energetic. Been busy most of the day. Yet fresh.

That's what I like.
I guess now I know how to move ahead.

Many things happened. And all positive.
With just a night of proper mobile.
N yeah as i earlier mentioned it's Sony.
My bad.
It's a Philips sound dot.
Will spend my night with it.
N let u know results tomorrow.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-29-2015

Negativity surrounding everywhere.
Checking ex's fb profile again n again.
Today she deleted it.
Stopped talking to 3 very close online friends.
Yesterday night met my frnd who got laid almost 15 times in last one month.
He was the only guy in my entire frnd circle who remained virgin a month ago alongwith me.
So at the moment I am the lone virgin throughout my friend circle.
Last 29th I lost my mobile which had 95 % of my old memories.
This 29th I lost my Pendrive which had the remaining 5%.
Bad luck at its best.
Secondly, I've done with all my so called good n best friends.
M all alone.
Been super busy feeling sad over it since last 3 days..

Thirdly, I was planning to change my office timings back to 9:30 n also joining gym from 1st.
But my whole family going somewhere else from 2nd.
Seems like the universe doesn't want me to change. Doesn't want me to progress at all.
M that kinda guy who needs mom to wake me up for office.
My office is @ 9:30. I reach by 10:40-10:55. Mostly cos after 11 it would b considered as half day.
Earlier my gf/ex used to wake me up. Now i dont have any of them. Bit worried for that.

As far as ASC is considered, I didn't notice a change at all till now.
Let's see what future holds.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-29-2015

Another thing, yesterday night I was feeling so bad about myself wen I came across a thread where I came across a person (won't name him) helping another with tapping.
I pmed him asking for the favourable links for tapping as Google searches creates confusion.
But no response from him even though he has been online many times since then.
As I said earlier, whole Universe is conspiring against my progress.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-30-2015

I don't know what's happening.
First my pendrive lost.
The next morning my earphones stopped working and the same night my sleep phones acting strange. Faintly audible even on full volume. Prior to that, every time I play the masked or US, my music players would crash. Had to restart the phone.

Secondly, I get this feeling of either stop listening to subs n do something else or to change the sub.
And even dreams problem.
Though I know I got multiple dreams, I could remember only 1 the next morning. And not even Complete dream, just a momentary part of it. Like a still image from a complete video.
Can't remember the situations, conversations, etc.

Yesterday night I had this dream, don't remember it completely but I lit a cigarette in front of my friend's house. He too asked for a ciggy. (That's unnatural. His family doesn't know he smokes. N he is that kind of guy who won't smoke within a 1km radius of his house cos he is scared that someone might see him. ) I gave him the cigarette, I gave him lighter, but even after several attempts, he could not light it as the lighter didn't work. I took lighter from him and attempted 2-3 times, it worked all times. I was about to give him lighter back to light, but then I asked him to come forward so that I light it. But then I thought that am not his servant, why should I light, but while thinking I already had lit it. (unnatural again, I never light someone else ciggy. I consider it belittling myself.)

The night before I dreamt that someone is forcefully taking me n couple of others (I guess family members) to some other planet in a spaceship. The person gave me a reason which I don't remember but I believe that he said his planet needs my help.
The thing about this is I was forced which I didn't like, resisted for few seconds but then gave up unwantedly as I knew I won't win from me.
That's the actual me. I give up easily

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Dzemoo - 08-30-2015

your subconscious is trying to resist the sub so you are for now less confident until it gets accepted its common that this happens

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-30-2015

Guess so.
But this dream thing and other shit happening, I can't understand.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Dzemoo - 08-31-2015

Resiting does not mean that it doesnt work, it is just not accepted by your conscious, how do you listen to the sub

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - waahbeta - 08-31-2015

Earphones. 8-12 hours

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Nathan - 08-31-2015

It seems that you are a person with a very lack of confidence and the resistance is still there. Mmm, hope you finished your ASC/5G. This sub is free but powerful.

So,Waahbeta, when will you get it done ?

No no. M not actually lacking confidence. I am quite confident. The only reason I give up is being introverted, I don't want to drain my energy in some stupid argument.

I can't understand what's with this ASC.
Never been through a complete ASC journal.
Most quit it halfway. Latest addition 4 kingdoms.
There are only 2-3 ppl who hv completed ASC.
But the mention of it is either in their signature or their title (catman) or fomzy who's been banned.
Why not a proper journal with the end result after 3/6 months???

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - apollolux - 08-31-2015

I'm still running ASC, I'm on day 5 of the second set of 32 days now (so, day 37?). So far I feel like absolute crap, but wouldn't be surprised if whatever resistance may be happening is because it finally hit something deeply rooted that's taking a really long time/lot of effort to resolve.