Subliminal Talk
SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE (/Thread-SHANNON-OTHERS-PLEASE-READ-AND-ADVISE)

Pages: 1 2 3

SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Jake2015 - 07-09-2015

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this and moderators please move me to the correct thread area - thank you)

Hi ALL

Some of you may know of me by now but for others I will like to introduce myself and then get to the point of this post Smile

Im a Man from the UK and came onto this site after looking for subliminals. Ive tried many in the past 10 years as well as hypnosis cds and been to hypnotherapists and yet nothing worked.

I am an intelligent man but never achieved my potential at high school and university. I sought answers and never gave up to find out why I achieved so little and failed so grandly compared to my own abilities and standard. Talking to me many would consider me very clever and intelligent but when it came to applying myself I couldnt and feared the amount of work and had anxiety at reading the textbooks and overwhelm at the amount I had to do.

When it came closer and closer to deadlines for assignments or exams thats when the pain would motivate me but I had poor study skills already. In exams the desire or will left me to the point I became almost apathetic at sitting there and writing answers, probably and possibly because I knew so little from the course.

Once I finally found this site (which was in MAY, I then decided to join the forums and read as much as I could).

Many here will know that my bedroom at home was devastated in a fallen ceiling and flood due to heavy heavy rain. I lost around 80% of my belongings so coming here to ask questions, questions that kept me optimistic as well as reading the journals and threads was all I could.

I planned on renovating my room eventually and then getting the best hifi I could afford for these subliminals as well as headphones etc

I realised from reading these journals that I had finally found subliminals that actually WORKED!!!!! - some argue that they dont work but the fact that many if not all have a reaction proves there is something within them and this increased both my hope for my future as well as my understanding and faith in the reality of these being the "REAL THINGS"

So you might now be wondering why I am writing this thread?

Well when I came and joined here and from all the advise I was given I felt I would be starting my journey with EPRHA and then moving on to LTU and finally moving on to perhaps another before working on my job goals, or my weight etc.

I am currently unemployed and this is due to the fear or anxiety of working below my abilities and being stuck in a dead end job.

I also wanted to clear up the various issues I had at university that I listed above as well as the issue of prorcrastination, being unfocused or rather easily distracted by my peers and rather than study would sit and worry or ponder or go out and waste time and money

I wanted to fix all these even though I am not at university because I knew these were due to some issue within and perhaps it all stemmed to how my life changed during my high school where I faced bullying and felt I didnt ever fit in or never felt happy or safe in that school to the fear of swimming and then issues at home to how my life changed due to a new school and a new home etc

I however now seek the advice of Shannon and you all who have been so patient and kind with me whilst I have remained on this forum as not yet a listener of these subliminals but as someone hoping to join you all eventually.

Id like to add however that now things have changed in my life and so I urgently will be starting these subliminals very very soon.

I will share that I will be purchasing wireless sleephones very soon (i lack money) and also a good quality brand of bluetooth headphones.

The circumstances that have now changed for me and my life is that I am 80-90% that I will be going back to university as a mature student.

I however want to fix myself and fix anything that is within me as well as focus on keeping motivated and ending my procrastination completely before I allow it to over take me which it may not as im a older and wiser yet I dont want to give it a chance ofcourse.

I cannot afford Alpha Male subliminal and say this now before anyone suggests this to me but my question to you all is this:

Which subliminal should I start on now and why?

How long should I listen to it?

Which subliminal would you then suggest I move on to after it? and again for how long?

There are many that I like on here that seek to help me and my new change of life such as:

EPRHA, OF, LTU, MOTIVATION, PROCRASTINATION, EXAMS AND STUDY SUBLIMINALS.

I am unsure as to which to start with and my course begins in October so I dont have much time and as yet im still new to these subliminals and their effects on me but I have 6years of studying to do and want to achieve the best results I can and make sure I do the best. I want to focus on my studying and have good study habits but also overcome my fears and anxieties or worries but not at the expense of my studying.

I hope all this makes sense as I am looking to you all and Shannon to please help me.

Please feel free to ask me anything at all to help you give me a better and more informed answer. Whatever you suggest I will seek to implement and whatever subliminals you suggest I will do as long as it DOES NOT affect my studies for the worse

I need your helps people, please help

Thank you very much for reading

ps: I have 1 other concern on my mind.

When I hope to study I will be doing it by speaking to myself out loud, ideally in my room at the university (not at the library) so during this time I feel that having the subliminals playing in my ears through headphones would interfer with my studies.

The only solution I can come up with for this is to simply listen to the headphones at all other times which seems unlikely at the moment, since it will a little listening here and there or to simply try and get 8hours at least at night through the sleep phones.

What do you all think to this please and ofcourse if there are any students of any ages here perhaps you would be kind enough to help me out with this too

thank you once again

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Benjamin - 07-09-2015

You've been here for over a month and asked all the same questions a million times, got tons of answers and keep asking the same things and you haven't even tried anything. I have to question whether you are actually serious or just looking for attention.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Kenshin - 07-09-2015

Hey Jake, all you have to do is press the Play button.
Listen to your inner voice which will tell you what you need the most.
Start some program to see how you respond to it, questions will follow once you started.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - TangoDelta - 07-09-2015

(07-09-2015, 07:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You've been here for over a month and asked all the same questions a million times, got tons of answers and keep asking the same things and you haven't even tried anything. I have to question whether you are actually serious or just looking for attention.

Lmao, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Jake,
You're getting paralysis by analysis. If you have no money, use a free one. If you listen to the masked version, you can use any pair of headphones, the cheapest ones ever made will (probably) do. You don't need an uber good hi-fidelity system to listen to these. Listen to them when you study (which is months away and things could change. Heck, you could be dead by then even so stop worrying about the small insignificant and trivial things). It has been months, and you haven't done shit. Just make your own decision on which one to use. Use it for and try not to ask another question for 32 days. If you can't make your own decision: If you can spare some money, use Life Tune-Up, if you can only spare ~$20 (I don't know what that is in British pounds) use Ultra Motivation, or for a free one, most would recommend Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid, but I would say use Absolute Self Confidence...flip a coin.

If you're gonna listen to the ultrasonic version, buy the Audio Engine A2+ speakers (since you can't seem to make your own decisions). And never listen to the ultrasonic version on headphones.

Just start something, close your eyes (figuratively), ride it for 32 days, then re-evaluate what you are doing and if you want something else. I was/am in a very similar school situation as you, but I'm not letting it get me down. Grab life by the horns, or balls, stop making excuses, and do something with the only life you got.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - waahbeta - 07-10-2015

So basically, your biggest concern is that you don't have time. yet you afforded to waste time from may to July.
2 months using either ASC or EPHRA and u wud have been at a better stage at the moment. There was no harm in trying subs while being confused. I am doing the same.
All I would suggest is AT LEAST START. and then go with the flow. Things will fall in place once u start.
Go for EPHRA. By the time you complete 32 days, there will b August sale, if it still happens. Then you can go for the next level. N yeah, if sale happens Ull feel good about buying a sub at a cheaper price than actual price. Saving money makes everyone happy *wink*.
And other thing, get a good earphones from a nearby store & $10 for creative ep 660 or a soundmagic ones. I am suggesting earphones so that you waste no more time to find a perfect earphone. And then later as time passes, u can buy a sleep phone. And ur University starts in October, that's 3 months from now.
So basically u have 3 months to buy a hifi speaker. Than u can use it for ultrasonics while reading aloud your notes.
Hope it helps.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Shin - 07-10-2015

I wonder that you are afraid about the subliminal "does it realy work ?" Is that in your mind ? Man, maybe you are in very big trouble. But believe me, by using the subliminals from here will help you as possible.

All you need to do is just LET THE TIME ANSWER IT.

By reading your thread, i agree with 4Kingdoms wrote. Maybe you need to run STRESS RELIEF then EPRHA.

If you have enough money LTU is good choise.

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Jake2015 - 07-11-2015

Hey Guys thank you to all of you for replying and taking the time out to reply to me. I will reply to each of you now individually.

(07-09-2015, 06:49 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: You may want to put your mind at ease and start with Stress Relief. It is free. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/stress-relief-5g/ Listen for 32 days.

Then do EPHRA for 32 days. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid/

When you are done with these two, you will probably figure out what is next.

I found this site shortly before the New Year's Day Sale and I bought a few subliminals I thought I wanted/needed and never listened to them. I listened to Stress Relief and waited for the sale and felt wonderful.

Then I read that a few people got better results from their PAID subliminals after listening to EPHRA first. So I listened to EPHRA and realized the subs I thought I wanted/needed and purchased during the Sale were no longer important to me to listen to.

Thanks man, can I ask why you say only listen for 32days because some here have told me in the past to listen to a single stage subliminal for 3months - 6months rather than 32days

RE: SHANNON & OTHERS PLEASE READ AND ADVISE - Shin - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 08:04 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Thanks man, can I ask why you say only listen for 32days because some here have told me in the past to listen to a single stage subliminal for 3months - 6months rather than 32days

3-6 six months are recommended exposure. However, the lowest exposure is 32 days.

(07-09-2015, 07:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You've been here for over a month and asked all the same questions a million times, got tons of answers and keep asking the same things and you haven't even tried anything. I have to question whether you are actually serious or just looking for attention.

I can understand that Ben. The predicament I am in is the reason for this not a case of seeking attention from online folk. I havent always asked the same questions but have asked poignant questions and now since I have been given a chance at university my circumstances and priorities have all changed. I only decided to go to university 7-14days ago and got accepted onto a course abroad and all this whilst sleeping on a couch in the living room, having only 10% of what I initially had from clothes etc and not having access to my laptop or books etc is why I have been here unable to try and start anything

Having seen me here often im sure you would have been most aware of this but ill gladly remind you and others here so that nobody at all feels im simply here to seek attention or waste time, especially as I intend for these subliminals to work fo for me and to be a customer and fellow supporter here for many many years to come

I have tried many things to program my mind and all failed and all over a course of 10 years if not more so please understand that it takes more than a little faith to take the first step.

My flood has had a major impact on myself, my family and messed up my life basically and all of my plans. During this all I had no desire to look into subliminals at all, frankly I was intending to affirm and visualise and use the techniques I found common to all those for whom these work.

As I am sleeping on a couch I do ALL if not most of my online surfing from my phone and it was 1 night that I suddenly thought of looking for subliminals. I found a company eventually and they gave me a free subliminal that I have been playing at night from my phone and every night upto and including tonight after I have written all this.

It was only again due to feeling unsure as to whether I had found a subliminal company that worked that I again somehow and unbeknown to me got surfing again to find another subliminal company. I dont know what caused this within me but it led me here. Normally if I was on a forum of this nature I would always have a pen and paper to hand and make notes to be able to apply the learnings I see from others but I dont have this luxury so I have made mental notes as I have spent time here.

I realised coming here increased my faith in Shannon and these subliminals and I finally realised also that my hardware was and had always been ineffective or not as optimum. I didnt even know that my phone was a mono rather than a stereo other wise for the last 10+ years I wouldnt ever have played anything on sub standard cheap portable speakes or my mono phones.

All these knowledge got me to spend more time here learning from others and reading their journals and taking part, asking questions whenever I needed those, even if those were repetitive as well as helping to share my knowledge with those that are new here, if you see i dont just ask but I have answered too

I realised I needed to buy a good stereo once my room was finally fixed as im sick and tired of buying cheap portable ones and for one I want to give myself a chance as well as these subliminals so I began researching and contacting companies and found a hifi I want to buy made by Sony that is 20KHZ.

I also was looking around for bluetooth headphones at that time but then I found somewhere that Shannon had said even though they could be okay its best NOT to use them.

At this stage I felt I needed to look into wired headphones and was looking around for what I felt would be right for me.

At this point I was told about sleep phones and that they could help however the person making that suggestion used the bluetooth versions and this left me perplexed once again

Eventually I asked you in private about this and you told me that bluetooth isnt to be used and best to go wired so I felt okay

However somewhere again on the forums I got another answer via someone else's thread so it all went round in circles.

I was happy to start somehow just didnt want to waste time, I dont have time and I dont want to waste what little time I feel I have.

Then suddenly I felt I could go to university and all through the last 2 weeks have been focused on that and thank god I got a place on a course that I wanted to do even though im still ringing around to see if I can get a place at other universities and thus felt that its best I ask the question here about my sudden change in life and perhaps find an answer to what I should start with etc

I hope this shows im not here to seek attention nor feel that insecure, im genuine and had my life not be so fcked up by this flood id have easily have started by now

That being said, considering you messaged me not to get bluetooth but others here seem to say that they do work, ive not placed an order for sleep phone's wireless product, and the latest version of that.

(07-09-2015, 08:44 PM)Kenshin Wrote: Hey Jake, all you have to do is press the Play button.
Listen to your inner voice which will tell you what you need the most.
Start some program to see how you respond to it, questions will follow once you started.

Thank you Kenshin I shall do this Smile

(07-09-2015, 09:53 PM)TangoDelta Wrote:

Lmao, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Jake,
You're getting paralysis by analysis. If you have no money, use a free one. If you listen to the masked version, you can use any pair of headphones, the cheapest ones ever made will (probably) do. You don't need an uber good hi-fidelity system to listen to these. Listen to them when you study (which is months away and things could change. Heck, you could be dead by then even so stop worrying about the small insignificant and trivial things). It has been months, and you haven't done shit. Just make your own decision on which one to use. Use it for and try not to ask another question for 32 days. If you can't make your own decision: If you can spare some money, use Life Tune-Up, if you can only spare ~$20 (I don't know what that is in British pounds) use Ultra Motivation, or for a free one, most would recommend Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid, but I would say use Absolute Self Confidence...flip a coin.

If you're gonna listen to the ultrasonic version, buy the Audio Engine A2+ speakers (since you can't seem to make your own decisions). And never listen to the ultrasonic version on headphones.

Just start something, close your eyes (figuratively), ride it for 32 days, then re-evaluate what you are doing and if you want something else. I was/am in a very similar school situation as you, but I'm not letting it get me down. Grab life by the horns, or balls, stop making excuses, and do something with the only life you got.

Great advice mate and much appreciated

Ive made a decision and so placed an order for sleep phones, atleast I can try and get 8hrs listening at night. Im not sleeping 8hrs but I can have them on before during and after I wake up for a short time which should all add up to 8hrs anyway

What Im going to listen to I shall post at the end after ive replied as a way to conclude I guess

ps: why 32 days and not 3months, I may have misunderstood things but I got the impression from these forums that you should listen to single stage subliminals for 96days otherwise 192days (3months - 6months)

(07-10-2015, 12:30 AM)waahbeta Wrote: So basically, your biggest concern is that you don't have time. yet you afforded to waste time from may to July.
2 months using either ASC or EPHRA and u wud have been at a better stage at the moment. There was no harm in trying subs while being confused. I am doing the same.
All I would suggest is AT LEAST START. and then go with the flow. Things will fall in place once u start.
Go for EPHRA. By the time you complete 32 days, there will b August sale, if it still happens. Then you can go for the next level. N yeah, if sale happens Ull feel good about buying a sub at a cheaper price than actual price. Saving money makes everyone happy *wink*.
And other thing, get a good earphones from a nearby store & $10 for creative ep 660 or a soundmagic ones. I am suggesting earphones so that you waste no more time to find a perfect earphone. And then later as time passes, u can buy a sleep phone. And ur University starts in October, that's 3 months from now.
So basically u have 3 months to buy a hifi speaker. Than u can use it for ultrasonics while reading aloud your notes.
Hope it helps.

Thank you waahbeta I appreciate that and cool username too im sure you are a cool son lol

Thank you and again it seems you also suggest 32 days then change so i clearly was wrong where I felt subliminals had to be listened to for 3months at least if not 6months. This 32 days definately gives me lots of options now

(07-10-2015, 05:51 AM)Shin Wrote: I wonder that you are afraid about the subliminal "does it realy work ?" Is that in your mind ? Man, maybe you are in very big trouble. But believe me, by using the subliminals from here will help you as possible.

All you need to do is just LET THE TIME ANSWER IT.

By reading your thread, i agree with 4Kingdoms wrote. Maybe you need to run STRESS RELIEF then EPRHA.

If you have enough money LTU is good choise.

Thank you very much Shin and definately you are correct after 10-15years of trying to sort myself out and finding no subliminal or hypnosis or money spent on hypnotherapy helping me im certain that the fear or doubt of whether these will work has as another person said kept me paralysed from analysis

I appreciate your feedback and suggestion and so now will share what I have planned in my next reply below this