Subliminal Talk
PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM (/Thread-PUA-Gaming-Subliminals-without-AM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - thor2014 - 09-20-2015

Hello Brother Jakes

I would recommend NSFM. This product is extremely well designed it will turn you into a man who can seduce women without thinking and its not so much money.

Will pm our good friend Ben as I want to discuss the possibilities of developing MLS 5G as per my unlimited post.

Peace

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Dzemoo - 09-20-2015

yeah wm2 made me needy especially during stage 1 and 4
wm brought me more opportunities but sm3 was more direct sexuell interest but i was less playful

so its hard to decide which is better i will run all of them

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 01:19 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Hello Brother Jakes

I would recommend NSFM. This product is extremely well designed it will turn you into a man who can seduce women without thinking and its not so much money.

Will pm our good friend Ben as I want to discuss the possibilities of developing MLS 5G as per my unlimited post.

Peace

Hello Brother Thor

Greets to the Ol' Father Odin of Asgard as always

Thank you do you think that this would interfer with my MLS and studies at uni if I chose to do NSFM as well as MLS or should I focus on MLS for 1 year and then see?

Also yes please 5G MLS with additional input of good study habits and others issues such as self esteem, procrastination, desire and motivation (which I believe call all help benefit MLS) would be much appreciated Smile

Peace out

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 01:20 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: yeah wm2 made me needy especially during stage 1 and 4
wm brought me more opportunities but sm3 was more direct sexuell interest but i was less playful

so its hard to decide which is better i will run all of them

Was it SM3 that made you less playful or was that just something that you did?

Do you think SM3 works on any girl or only those that find you attractive from the start?

There are those girls I find that simply see me as a friend or safe option or those that I feel are way to pretty or out of my league.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Dzemoo - 09-20-2015

Actually the girls that liked me before sm hated me on sm but other girls found me attractive, yes sm made me less palyful

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 09-21-2015

thats odd wouldnt you think?

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Dzemoo - 09-22-2015

Of course it is

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 09-22-2015

I guess everyone reacts differently to each and every sub then?

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Dzemoo - 09-23-2015

To some extend yeah, if everyone would react totally different to every sub, then it would make no sense to build subs, as they are used to achieve a wanted, planned state

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Jake2015 - 09-24-2015

But since it seems we all react differently then are you saying subs are pointless bro?

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Dzemoo - 09-25-2015

Our results are different because our different experiences and life circumstances and genes

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - eternity - 09-25-2015

(09-24-2015, 04:29 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: But since it seems we all react differently then are you saying subs are pointless bro?

that's a pretty left field assumption, in my opinion. i don't think he said subs are pointless, or anything close to that. Tongue

It wouldn't be surprising that girls who liked you before SM don't like you while you're doing SM. imagine a guy all of a sudden becoming interesting to a whole bunch of other girls, now there's way too much competition so attraction could fizzle out. It's somewhat my experience, being 1/3 into stage 3 of SM3

It's really dynamic, and we can't tell for sure what goes on in girls minds lmao.

RE: PUA; Gaming; Subliminals without AM - Benjamin - 09-25-2015

Things are different for everyone because we all have different insecurities, fears, different level of confidence.. so it's going to manifest in a different way and we are each going to have different challenges on different stages and such.