Subliminal Talk
The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently AM6 second run) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently AM6 second run) (/Thread-The-Adventures-of-the-Mystic-Pymp-currently-AM6-second-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Mystic Pymp - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 11:12 AM)apollolux Wrote:
(10-31-2015, 03:41 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: On more interesting news I've lost 2kg in October! This is bizarre as I had less exercise than in summer and I stopped listening to weight loss program way back, but I won't be complaining now.

Muscle weighs more than fat, and if one doesn't exercise certain muscles regularly the body will decide they aren't as necessary as they used to be so given a choice it will likely use some protein from those muscles as energy since protein is easier to break down than starches for such.

On the other hand, if you have a high metabolism you'll be using energy even when not exercising.

Keep your protein intake high to prevent losing protein to your metabolic processes.

Don't worry Smile I think you overestimated me. I'm eat enough calories (I try to be 200-400 calories below my recommended values since July, but it doesn't always work) and enough proteins in meat, dairy and plants. And I don't think I have enough muscle that it's loss would be noticeable, that is unless I get locked in Auschwitz or I get seriously sick.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - RTBoss - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 11:12 AM)apollolux Wrote: Muscle weighs more than fat,

Being picky here , but as a degreed personal trainer, this is one of my pet peeves.

Does a pound of nails weigh more than a pound of feathers? No. The pound of nails merely takes up less space. It is more dense. Same with muscle vs. fat.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - apollolux - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 06:16 PM)RTBoss Wrote: It is more dense.

You're right, that's what I meant and usually I'm more careful about that distinction. I even double-checked the preview to make sure that's what I wanted to write, so that was uncharacteristically careless of me. Hm.

Edited now.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Mystic Pymp - 11-17-2015

I've been doing BIATBW for 3 weeks now so I thought it's a good time for an update.

As for the sub I didn't notice any effects yet, and I didn't expect to. Quite frankly currently I have quite some things to occupy myself with, so I don't feel like I'm losing on something too much. What worries me is that I think I got some kind of resistance, I think I'm more awkward with women than I've been before starting BIATBW. I remember how I've felt empowered right around time I was reading alpha male books and forum post and now I've lost it. I'll keep it running though at least till the New Year and I'll see from there.

. - XyzN - 11-17-2015

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Mystic Pymp - 12-20-2015

I see I haven't updated my journal for a month now, so I think short update is in order. I'm still listening to BIATBW and I like it, it's quite "light" sub that never makes me tired. I don't really notice any external effects, but on the inside I feel stronger and more confident.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Jamie23445 - 01-02-2016

Hey mystic hows your run going with BIATBW which format are you using ultra/masked?

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Dzemoo - 01-03-2016

can you recommend the am6 refresher ?

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Mystic Pymp - 01-03-2016

(01-02-2016, 08:55 PM)Jamie23445 Wrote: Hey mystic hows your run going with BIATBW which format are you using ultra/masked?

Both. I'm doing ultrasonic while in front of my computer, it loops all the time and since its such a pleasant sub I feel no fatigue at all, something I felt during AM run for example. And I'm doing masked (stream version) while sleeping on my headphones.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Mystic Pymp - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 12:40 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: can you recommend the am6 refresher ?

I depends. I cannot tell what would AM6 refresher do in the long run, but every time switched between BIATBW and AM6R for about a week (I've done this for a second time during Christmas) I've always been pleasantly surprised. I felt much more motivated, confident etc. I'm not sure if Shannon would recommend listening to subs like that, but if one week of AM6R help me, month or so might do much better job.

tl'dr I recommend it for short period of time, hard to say otherwise.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Mystic Pymp - 01-19-2016

Things are going slow, but this year has been good so far. Not sure if it was the sub or result of my conscious attempts at LOA, but the had been a couple of bizarre coincidences concerning beautiful girls in my life. Quite a few actually, but most important one being that I've met a girl I will ask out for Valentine's. She's great (almost perfect, actually), but lives quite a way from me and I'm not fan of long distance relationships.

I decided I will keep listening to BIATBW till the end of February with maybe one more AM refresher week, and then I switch to full AM run, one month per stage, so that I will end the run on September. There is reason for this, but I'll share it in due time.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Mystic Pymp - 03-02-2016

Hey guys, please help me out!

I got a girlfriend (yeaaaaaah!) and I lost virginity with her (yeaaaaaaaaaah!). I slept with her twice so far and the problem is both times I couldn't come. I'm hard all the time and she rides me all she wants cumming along the way for half an hour, but because of stress or some blockade I just get nothing. She's way more experienced than I am and she knows what she's doing, but it's simply not enough. Do you have any experiences like that? Any advice?

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Multiworld - 03-02-2016

Mystic Pymp that sounds a little rare,she gets a raise in you,you might have to think about some of the hottest women you would love to be with as well while doing her,that might do the trick.
good luck!

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Dzemoo - 03-02-2016

How old are you mystique pump