Subliminal Talk
The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently AM6 second run) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently AM6 second run) (/Thread-The-Adventures-of-the-Mystic-Pymp-currently-AM6-second-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Insert clever title here - Weight Loss 6.0 journal - Raz - 07-31-2015

(07-31-2015, 04:43 AM)Mateunio Wrote: I'm sick of this weight loss program. In the past with half the effort I'd see tangible results, but now I could run a marathon daily and eat only grass and still I'd be stuck with my weight. I'm seriously considering ditching all and any weight loss efforts (I'd still be running for example, but on the same rules as before start of the program) and running AM6 for a second time. I mean seriously, what's the point when my body simply doesn't want to loose the weight?

Sounds for me as if some part of you tries to convince yourself not to listen to the suggestions the sub is whispering into your ears and trying to push the input as far away as it manages to, even trying to bargain ^_^

Your are on your way.

RE: Insert clever title here - Weight Loss 6.0 journal - CatMan - 07-31-2015

Hey man!

I feel your pain on little to no results with subs, it happens to all of us. We all are carrying different burdens the subs are trying to work through. I'm sturggling to see real good results from SM3 myself, so you aren't alone.

I will say this, from what I've read, WL6 can usually take a good 4 weeks to work in and start to be accepted by the subsconscious. And, only after THAT...does the weight loss start. I'd strongly recommend you push to at least 64 days, and up the hours a bit if you can.

Give it the best chance possible to work it's way into your mind. You can do it man! Big Grin

RE: Insert clever title here - Weight Loss 6.0 journal - apollolux - 07-31-2015

Regarding the exercise portion of losing weight, I feel one should concentrate on slimming the waist rather than outright loss of weight. I followed the hardcore plan in "The New Rules of Lifting for Abs" for 12 weeks, shrank my waist 4 inches, and abs are finally showing. Weight loss will follow if you focus more on tightening up and "getting lean" specifically rather than simply "losing weight" generally.

RE: Insert clever title here - Weight Loss 6.0 journal - CatMan - 08-31-2015

Hey Mateunio, can we have an update on WL6?

I'm considering doing it next so I was following your journal with interest. I'm sure many others are too Smile. We'd love to know how you're doing!

RE: Insert clever title here - Weight Loss 6.0 journal - Mystic Pymp - 10-06-2015

Sorry guy for not updating in a long time. Things were happening in my life though so I feel like I should share what's up.

First of all I quit Weight Loss program. I know, I know I shouldn't have but I think it's better in the long run as I explain later. In spawn of about 6-7 weeks I didn't lose any weight at all despite my best attempts. I know I could have done more, but I've tried subliminals to make the experience easier and it didn't work.

Will I try this sub later? Maybe, if I will have a need for it. It's not the time for it though.

After giving up on WL and a short break I've tried some ASC for 2 weeks and then switched to Alpha Male 6 refresher stage. I've done this more on intuition and gut feeling than on planning as I was planning to start second AM run after 6 months of WL. Anyhow I'm listening to it exclusively for about 5-6 weeks and it feels like something switched in me. I have much higher feeling of purpose now, feel more confident and self-assure. To the point when I look back in the recent event and I'm surprised I made those choices, clearly my subconscious autopilot is working differently. In past two weeks I've read more self-help and alpha male related books than in the past year. And I must admit this is what convinces me AM works - I have completely different experience reading it now than I had while starting AM almost a year ago and fact that outraged me before are now obvious but still need to be acknowledged and tried. Also lately I've been reading a lot about Law of Attraction since I've found great resources out there and I promise I will share everything I will learn if (when) I succeed with my goals. And lastly two weeks ago I've been to my first date since I've started doing subs, we'll see where it will go next.

Not all is perfect, I have terrible case of laziness recently and some anxieties grew stronger, but if next months will keep on good luck on me I definitely won't mind. Will keep you posted, but don't expect frequent updates. I will come here in day or two to answer your questions though Smile

RE: Insert clever title here - Weight Loss 6.0 journal - Mystic Pymp - 10-07-2015

(10-06-2015, 03:59 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: You seem a lot more upbeat then I remember you when you were running AM6. I had a similar outlook during the earlier stages (now I regard subs with a cautious optimism). It seems you believe they work now since you've had success with the refresher. Though your failure with WL is a bit discouraging. I'm curious as to how you view subs now. You seemed to give off the impression that you didn't think AM6 was working or working like it was supposed to. Could you elaborate on that and if you're outlook on subs has changed.

I realized that something has changed when I was yesterday reading "Book of Pook". Few months ago I would be either angry at it or inspired by it, depending on the day I guess. But now it's like reading a good science book, I have no resistance to any "alpha" notions there, which is strange as "nice guys" are bashed there quite severely and this used to be my main point of anger. If anything it means my believes changed in the past weeks or months, hard to say when as only recently I've found a bookmark to measure it.

I'm down on the WL failure as well. I think I got it backwards: I wanted to lose weight to become more confident instead of gaining confidence despite my shortcomings. Maybe I blamed my weight on my low self-esteem and when I realized it's not that I lost patience to WL sub. Also maybe I got cause-and-effect backwards as maybe I'm fat because of my low self-esteem. Anyhow now I regret buying WL now, I could have gotten a more useful sub, but maybe it will come in handy in the future. I will be willing it a shot.

I cannot definitely say if AM works yet, that's why I can't wait to see what next months will bring me. Cautious optimism is a good term here I think. It's true I was skeptical about the subs and lack of progress during AM6 run was very discouraging. However so far I must say that these past weeks I've seen more change than in the last year and I'm getting optimistic. It's effect was not as strong or as quick as advertised though. In short yes, my outlook on the subs has changed.

RE: Insert clever title here - Weight Loss 6.0 journal - Mystic Pymp - 10-17-2015

I want to start today's update with a quote I found in "DJ Bible". I found it perhaps not very motivating, but certainly eye-opening.

Quote:The greatest barrier to achievement or success is not lack of talent or ability but rather, the fact that achievement and success, beyond a certain level, are outside our self-concept - our image of who we are and what is appropriate to us. The greatest barrier to love is the secret fear that we are unlovable. The greatest barrier to happiness is the wordless sense that happiness not our proper destiny.

- Nathaniel Branden.

On other news date I was planning didn't came to be. It wasn't her fault, her excuse was sound and reasonable, but she didn't informed me about change of plans and I don't feel that she respects me, so I let her go. I'm sure she will write to me in a couple of days, but I'll simply say that I'm not interested. I am a catch. It's her loss, not mine.

At first I took the news harder than I'd imagine, but all negativity turned into motivation. To be honest I'm proud of myself, I took it much worse when something like that happened last time.

On Monday I will go to local gym to ask about joining them and (if reviews I've read hold true) I will finally start going to the gym. Took me long enough for sure. I know next to nothing about proper gym workouts, but there are a lot of articles for beginners on the web and there should be trainer working for the gym to help me out so I don't worry. I only hope I will have money to pay the gym and I will like it there well enough to make it a habit.

Funny thing is that now I feel like I could try SM or WM. Of course I won't be doing those just yet, I don't have money and I still could use another round of AM6. But I think it shows progress - after completing first run of AM I didn't feel up for programs like SM or WM and I thought I wouldn't get much from them. Now though I think I would benefit from them, even though in the long run AM is still better investment. I've learnt a lot about patience last few weeks.

I'm thinking about changing my nick as well as title of this journal. I could start a new thread, but I don't think it's neither necessary nor useful. I want new nick because I was using old one and it reminds me of a "Nice Guy" me so I want to change it to something more alpha. And I certainly want to change journal title as it's no longer about weight loss.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp - Mystic Pymp - 10-18-2015

Okay, I've changed my nick (thanks for help Benjamin Smile ) and the title of the thread. Feels like new beginnings, yeah!

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp - Mystic Pymp - 10-23-2015

Quick update/question here. I decided to run BIATBW starting next week and I'd appreciate if those of you who run it PM me or reply on this thread. I'm interested if the sub worked for you and what was your background/previous subs. I'm just curious if this is the right choice for me right now.

I'm choosing BIATBW next because I want to run a lighter sub for a time before rerun of AM. A lot of responibilities will come in the next weeks so I feel I need lighter sub now. Probably I'll do something in lines of:
  • 2-3 months BIATBW
  • 1 month AM refresher
  • 2-3 months BIATBW/WL/other "light" sub according to my needs
  • AM rerun
Knowing myself those plans will change a lot depending on what I feel is right and if I see the results, but this plan makes sense to me.

P.S. By "light" sub I mean any sub which is not "heavy". Heavy subs are those multi-stage amalgamate of other subs like AM, SM, WM, BASE, but also those working on more emotional levels like LTU and EPRHA.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp - TheRealJustin - 10-23-2015

(10-23-2015, 02:17 PM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: Quick update/question here. I decided to run BIATBW starting next week and I'd appreciate if those of you who run it PM me or reply on this thread. I'm interested if the sub worked for you and what was your background/previous subs. I'm just curious if this is the right choice for me right now.

I'm choosing BIATBW next because I want to run a lighter sub for a time before rerun of AM. A lot of responibilities will come in the next weeks so I feel I need lighter sub now. Probably I'll do something in lines of:
  • 2-3 months BIATBW
  • 1 month AM refresher
  • 2-3 months BIATBW/WL/other "light" sub according to my needs
  • AM rerun
Knowing myself those plans will change a lot depending on what I feel is right and if I see the results, but this plan makes sense to me.

P.S. By "light" sub I mean any sub which is not "heavy". Heavy subs are those multi-stage amalgamate of other subs like AM, SM, WM, BASE, but also those working on more emotional levels like LTU and EPRHA.

You're either going to get laid, or you're going to have situations where you go home, think about it, and realize you blew a perfect chance. Those subs are focused and potent.

Either way it's good results because we have to have the times we go home and realize we missed a perfect opportunity, so the next time it happens we don't fu*k up again.

I don't think you can go wrong with any attraction sub on this site, sh*t is golden.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp - Mystic Pymp - 10-24-2015

(10-23-2015, 02:34 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: You're either going to get laid, or you're going to have situations where you go home, think about it, and realize you blew a perfect chance. Those subs are focused and potent.

Either way it's good results because we have to have the times we go home and realize we missed a perfect opportunity, so the next time it happens we don't fu*k up again.

I don't think you can go wrong with any attraction sub on this site, sh*t is golden.

Thanks for feedback, sound awesome.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp - JackOfHearts - 10-24-2015

I did BIABW for 40 days after AM5/AM6 and it was a cool run. I think I did attract some woman in my life due to that sub. 3 month after that period I realized there weren't as many women where I went to hang out. It was like day and night, for 2 month there was a lot of woman in this place and then nothing, just kids playing. Also I made some self improvement in that area, it was easy to smile to girls around and some woman smile at me in the street. I hook up with 2 girl in that period, a sex offer and my Ex but I was using pheromone too. But I think this sub helped me more than pheromone. I'm still using pheromone but I don't hook up as easily now that I'm doing AM6.

For the price you pay it's a great value, great sub. In my opinion this sub is at least worth 40$ if not more.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - Mystic Pymp - 10-31-2015

I've started BIATBW few days back, nothing to report yet but sub is quite pleasant to listen. I'm curious what November will bring.

On more interesting news I've lost 2kg in October! This is bizarre as I had less exercise than in summer and I stopped listening to weight loss program way back, but I won't be complaining now.

RE: The Adventures of the Mystic Pymp (currently BIATBW 8.0) - apollolux - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 03:41 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: On more interesting news I've lost 2kg in October! This is bizarre as I had less exercise than in summer and I stopped listening to weight loss program way back, but I won't be complaining now.

Muscle is more dense than fat, and if one doesn't exercise certain muscles regularly the body will decide they aren't as necessary as they used to be so given a choice it will likely use some protein from those muscles as energy since protein is easier to break down than starches for such.

On the other hand, if you have a high metabolism you'll be using energy even when not exercising.

Keep your protein intake high to prevent losing protein to your metabolic processes.

(edit to fix muscle/fat density distinction)