Subliminal Talk
"The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals (/Thread-The-White-House-Has-Fallen-The-Journey-of-God-in-the-land-of-the-mortals)

Pages: 1 2 3

"The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - thor2014 - 06-21-2015

Greetings Dr Shannon\Sir Ben\Brothers,

After 35 days of Zen Attitude I am now going to embark on the journey of Become Irresistably attractive sexually to beautiful women.

Peace

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - thor2014 - 06-21-2015

For centuries the notion that the adult brain could not make new neurons stood as a central tenet of neurobiology. Dr. Shannon and his trusted partner brother Ben have proved the scientists wrong.

Tonight I will begin to activate the creation of new neurons in my brain using the advanced 4G subliminal technology. I am plugging myself in 1 hour from now.

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mo... - Ricardo - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:00 PM)thor2014 Wrote: For centuries the notion that the adult brain could not make new neurons stood as a central tenet of neurobiology. Dr. Shannon and his trusted partner brother Ben have proved the scientists wrong.

Tonight I will begin to activate the creation of new neurons in my brain using the advanced 4G subliminal technology. I am plugging myself in 1 hour from now.

You've got a $500 Sex Magnet 3 sub with all the benefits of 5G, OE, 7 auras etc and you are running a very watered down 4G predecessor? Why aren't you doing SM?

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mo... - Benjamin - 06-21-2015

Quote:For centuries the notion that the adult brain could not make new neurons stood as a central tenet of neurobiology. Dr. Shannon and his trusted partner brother Ben have proved the scientists wrong.

Shannon created the programs and built the business with Andrew. I just do the forum stuff and emails. Wink

Anyway, good luck.. I look forward to hearing the results.

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - eternity - 06-21-2015

good luck to you, brother thor, the god amongst gods in a world of men

valhal

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - thor2014 - 06-22-2015

Plugged into the Subliminal 945pm and allowed the 4G subliminals to infiltrate my
unconscious. The spawning of new neural pathways in my brain through neuroplasticity has begun resulting in me having extreme lucid dreams.

Day 1

The first dream I wake up looking at my penis. It had grown to 2KM in length and was as thick as a telegraph pole. Jezuzz whats this all about ?

So I am walking down the road with a giant penis accidently smashing down buildings as my giant penis sways back and forth. Soon the military arrived to try and contain myself and my dangerous penis from causing further destruction. Then the dream ended.

Woke up around 1am. Then reseated the headphones and feel asleep again. In the next lucid dream I had telekinetic powers. I raised my hand and fired a blast of energy at someone and sent then hurtling backwards.

I will attempt to carry out research into what exactly these dreams mean. Logging out for now.

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mo... - thor2014 - 06-22-2015

Brother Ricardo when one begins training in martial arts he learns the basics then moves onto the advanced moves.
(06-21-2015, 12:52 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 12:00 PM)thor2014 Wrote: For centuries the notion that the adult brain could not make new neurons stood as a central tenet of neurobiology. Dr. Shannon and his trusted partner brother Ben have proved the scientists wrong.

You've got a $500 Sex Magnet 3 sub with all the benefits of 5G, OE, 7 auras etc and you are running a very watered down 4G predecessor? Why aren't you doing SM?

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - Jake2015 - 06-22-2015

OdinSon I do not seek the wrath of the Prince of Asgard but if I may be so bold as a frost giant of Jutenheim then what I believe brother Ricardo of Midgard is saying is that the 5G incorporates both crawling and walking and was designed for all including those like me who are new to the power of these Infinity stones/gems known by us mere mortal as subliminals

The 5g free subliminals such as EPHRA is the one I shall be using myself even though I have never mastered the power of the bifrost but I believe with these subliminals I could indeed have the power to crawl and walk like the agents of shield Wink

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - thor2014 - 06-22-2015

Day 2 Last Logoned :6:30AM GMT

Feeling awake its a lovely day. I do not feel any changes in the neural plasticity of my brain. I imagine changes are happening behind the scenes. Call it spontaneous evolution of which I will elaborate on in future posts.

Last Loggedon:635AM GMT - Dream interpretations

I spent some time researching the giant penis dreams I experienced this is what I came up with

To dream of a penis usually signifies the desire for penetrative sex (well thats obvious right)

Dreaming of a large, erect, and disembodied penis is an old religious meaning for the Creator, and that you now have great ideas and power.

To dream of a penis that is so big that it is impossible to have sex, it means that you need to allow yourself to make mistakes sometimes, and that new insights and ideas often spring up from these experiences

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mo... - TheRealJustin - 06-23-2015

(06-22-2015, 10:13 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Day 1

The first dream I wake up looking at my penis. It had grown to 2KM in length and was as thick as a telegraph pole. Jezuzz whats this all about ?

So I am walking down the road with a giant penis accidently smashing down buildings as my giant penis sways back and forth. Soon the military arrived to try and contain myself and my dangerous penis from causing further destruction. Then the dream ended.

LMAO Big Grin

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mo... - Vincent_Vega - 06-23-2015

(06-22-2015, 10:13 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Day 1

Best. Dream. Ever.

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - GlaizenGold777 - 06-23-2015

(06-22-2015, 10:13 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Plugged into the Subliminal 945pm and allowed the 4G subliminals to infiltrate my
unconscious. The spawning of new neural pathways in my brain through neuroplasticity has begun resulting in me having extreme lucid dreams.

Day 1

Woke up around 1am. Then reseated the headphones and feel asleep again. In the next lucid dream I had telekinetic powers. I raised my hand and fired a blast of energy at someone and sent then hurtling backwards.

I will attempt to carry out research into what exactly these dreams mean. Logging out for now.

That's vivid dream brother thor, not lucid dream, lucid dream is where we can control our dream consciously. Wink

RE: "The White House Has Fallen " - The Journey of God in the land of the mortals - AeJe - 06-23-2015

entertaining thread, Thor O Thor!