Subliminal Talk
Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI (/Thread-Superman-s-Journal-2015-BIABWS-AM6-erpha-Wm2-AOSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha - Superman - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 09:57 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: No one here believing in karma?

Maybe I would if some good karma ever came my way for being good and moral all my life. But nope, all the things I ever wanted kept passing me by and going to other people who didn't give a damn about karma or morals. So I'm trying out the savage life for a while, see how it goes

(01-06-2016, 08:20 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: You were spot on about the post where you talked about the pattern of this forum. I'm actually one of the guys that just keeps posting his changes its kind of sad really. I really am changing but I have no life and I need one badly. Its literally all I have to do is post something I notice. Now since running WM sitting in my room playing video games and watching youtube is boring (did you catch the irony yet?). But I also have no friends lol.

Edit: will you be my friend?

Sure, friends are always good to have

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha - Dubls - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 07:29 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Yeah i know i just was concerned about putting her on a pedastle by giving her two lovers to choose from one she only fucks and one she goes visting her parents

But i understand you need something to bang

I'm going to struggle to make this short.

Women always have options. Theirs is a buyer's market. That said:

Relative to her boyfriend, Superman is the Alpha that excites her. He makes her pussy wet. She is willing to cheat to have a piece of that. I'd say that puts Superman on the pedestal.

I'd rather be the guy she fucks and fantasizes about than the schlub she brings home to her parents.

(01-08-2016, 08:38 PM)essy Wrote: I'm going to struggle to make this short.

Women always have options. Theirs is a buyer's market. That said:

Relative to her boyfriend, Superman is the Alpha that excites her. He makes her pussy wet. She is willing to cheat to have a piece of that. I'd say that puts Superman on the pedestal.

I'd rather be the guy she fucks and fantasizes about than the schlub she brings home to her parents.

This man understands what's going on

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha - Benjamin - 01-08-2016

Let's play lego together.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha - Vincent_Vega - 01-09-2016

(01-08-2016, 04:50 PM)Superman Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 09:57 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: No one here believing in karma?

Maybe I would if some good karma ever came my way for being good and moral all my life. But nope, all the things I ever wanted kept passing me by and going to other people who didn't give a damn about karma or morals. So I'm trying out the savage life for a while, see how it goes

You never know when karma hits you (good or bad). Maybe tomorrow, maybe next month, maybe in 20 years or in your next life. Some day you will get your reward for everything.
But I can totally understand that it's annoying to be the "good guy" and never get anything back. So in the end, it's your choice. Just make the best out of it.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha - Superman - 01-19-2016

Almost end of stage 1 update:

Still listening to the sub but getting a lot less exposure due to my new schedule which has long days andmakes it difficult to get a decent amount of hours at night as well.

Effect wise, still seeing the girl from my previous post. We're just keeping things casual, but she did break up with her boyfriend so we're both single now. I don't think I caused their relationship to end because she's been complaining about him for a long time but I think I helped it along. This girl is perfectly fine with me seeing and checking out other girls. It's like a perfect friends with benefits situation.

Also my ex started messaging me again and we've agreed to meet up soon. If she wastes my time I'll cut all contact for good, but there are a few things I've been meaning to try out. It's been a while since I've seen her in person, probably over a year so I'm curious to see what happens.

Also, since I'm low on cash I purchased stage one on its own and I only have about 5 days left to get the money for stage 2, lol. Is there a long time sub user discount?

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, WM2 - Superman - 02-21-2016

Honestly when I compare the way I know myself to be with the way that I actually am now and the behaviours and actions that I'm doing I can't even recognize myself anymore.

I got 2 girls phone numbers today after they both tried to reject me at first. Might not be such a big deal to some of you, but in comparison to the way I used to be the old me would have never even had the courage to talk to them in the first place much less ask for their numbers.

Stage 2 of wm2 feels more like a smooth charisma stage. Only a few more days to go until stage 3.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, WM2 - wolverine_i_am - 02-21-2016

Keep up the good work!

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, WM2 - Superman - 06-06-2016

Long overdue update:

I kept using Wm2 for a while and I'm still seeing the girl from before. We've been getting closer and it turns out I took her virginity without knowing it so we're kinda getting into a relationship. Umm I also kind of have a triangle thing going on but the third girl is more of a playmate for girl#1. There are a few random girls who have been creeping my Facebook and other things trying to ask me out and get me to go out with them but they are extremely annoying and not my type at all.

I ended up not finishing stage 5 & 6 of Wm. Instead I Ran eprha 2. I can't really comment on changes because as clearing subs usually are it's not until you're put into situations that you realize the changes, or not due to naturalizer and other things.

Since then I've joined the bandwagon and started running Daosi. First run I noticed the heat within minutes. I also noticed some random wood happening more often and sexual drive increasing. Since then I haven't really noticed anything but tiredness and brain fog.

I don't really like journaling anymore but I'll try to update when major events occur.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI - Superman - 06-24-2016

Update time.
I've been running AOSI every night except I took a break for a few days because I noticed it makes me mentally. Exhausted and I really Needed to focus on those days.

Attraction wise I feel more attractive than I did before. Girls are flirting with me at work more and they're so subtle sometimes but it's sexy as hell.

There's a new girl at work who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. 19, perfect body, perfect smile, cute voice, humble sweet personality, doesn't have a huge ego or Bitchy attitude. I swear I couldn't dream a more perfect combination if I tried.

That aside I don't think I sense any attraction from her (yet) but I find myself irresistibly attracted to her without even thinking about it. I have to consciously catch myself and tell myself to slow down and not get caught up.

Bonus update:
I don't know how or at what point this happened, but Whenever I have sex now I can almost 100% control how long I Last. The past 3 times I had sex I went 45 min to an hour and 2 of those times I didn't even orgasm. We just stopped because she wanted to sleep. This is absolutely ridiculous compared to what I used to last before. Subs I ran in between being a minute man and marathon man- erpha 2 and aosi.

Let's have some fun with these subs guys

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI - lokko - 06-24-2016

minute man to almost complete control? Now this got me interested. I wonder if ephra is gonna get updates like aosi did. I'm waiting on aosi v2. currently doing 2 loops or so a week with aosi.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI - Superman - 06-24-2016

Honestly, it's such a big ego boost just knowing that Ive done it before and can do it again . It's like a positive self fulfilling prophecy. I just had a level of comfort and relaxation that I didn't have before. I don't worry about lasting or any issues. Even if the thought does cross my mind it doesn't come with those pangs of anxiety or fear anymore.

I think I became multi orgasmic. I felt the throbs but nothing came out. After the first two or so dry orgasms, I had to really try hard with a couple minutes of rough into nse penetration to have a normal orgasm

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI - RTBoss - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 02:01 PM)Superman Wrote: Honestly, it's such a big ego boost just knowing that Ive done it before and can do it again . It's like a positive self fulfilling prophecy. I just had a level of comfort and relaxation that I didn't have before. I don't worry about lasting or any issues. Even if the thought does cross my mind it doesn't come with those pangs of anxiety or fear anymore

This is kind of what Catman has been looking for with women. Just one to come along and shatter the cycle. Good for you, man. Keep it up (see what I did there!?) haha.