Subliminal Talk
Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI (/Thread-Superman-s-Journal-2015-BIABWS-AM6-erpha-Wm2-AOSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI - Superman - 06-08-2015

Hi all,

I know I haven't been posting very much over the last few months, but during that time I've used a few different subs.

I did eprha for a month and while I didn't really feel any major changes I had vivid dreams and have become less fearful of consequences in my life.

I did two other subs for 32 days each but I haven't had a chance to actually test out their effectiveness as yet. I'll update with more when I actually do test them.

Now I'm doing biatbws, so far it's only been a few days but I feel like the sub is having a positive effect. I'm not seeing too much in terms of direct obvious attraction from other women but that's OK because it's only been a few days. But there are big changes in my own reaction to women who I find attractive. I feel like a hungry tiger staring at a juicy piece of meat dangling in front of me. I feel a powerful magnetism and I'm unashamed of it. I'm having vivid sexual dreams. I feel like this sub might get me in trouble though. I feel like it's pushing me to interact with attractive women regardless if they're in a relationship or not. Some cases they are girlfriends or wives of family members.

Now that I think back on one of my interactions with a woman in a retail store. She might have been doing butt presentations as I read in one of Shannon's posts. I didn't think of it at the time. She was working about 10 feet in front of the bench I was sitting on and she had her back facing me. She went around the table a few times but always returned to the same spot and had her ass pointed at me. She also dropped some items a few times and bent over to pick them up. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Just reflecting on my observations. I think I'll enjoy this sub if it doesn't get me into too much trouble.

After I experiment with these subs. I'll probably do another run of AM6,unless something in 6G comes out before then

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - maxx55 - 06-08-2015

It'll be interesting to see your results with BIATBWS, I'm considering running it for a little while after I finish EPRHA. It seems like the results from EPRHA become apparent after a few months at least.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Superman - 07-05-2015

Still running biatbws, my confidence is up, my cockyness is up, jerkish playful teasing attitude is up. Horniness is up. I feel like there is an abundance of beautiful women in the world and this causes neediness to decrease. I feel like I've taken women off the pedestal so to speak and prioritize myself and my needs. I see them as beings to satisfy my desires.

Locking eyes with a lot of girls and they either don't break my gaze or look away immediately. I'm more unashamed of appreciating women's features. I'll look without care if they or others notice. Like I said previously I feel like a tiger hungry for some soft supple female flesh.

Had some conversations with some women at work and I think they're attracted but I'm a bit reluctant to start something with a coworker because of previous experiences and gossip.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Shin - 07-05-2015

Where is your AM6 journal?

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Vincent_Vega - 07-05-2015

I like these AOS or BIATBW journals. Keep updating.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Superman - 07-12-2015

Still running the sub. But now running in combination with aypsl. Ultra sonic at night in a playlist running each sub 3 times before going to the next.

So far I'm still feeling cockyness and confident. Sex drive is way up. Just walking around the mall I couldn't stop the erection from pitching a tent up in my pants. Not really noticing too much attention yet from others though. It's possible I'm not recognizing the subtle interest,but there hasn't been any 100% obvious manifestations yet.

I've been going to the mall a lot more lately, haven't been approaching anyone but I've just been admiring the beauty around me and realizing that beautiful women are a common thing, they're not that special or rare. More girls turn 18 every day, and more being born all the time.

Although while I was walking in the mall I walked passed a short woman with a petite body and nice booty , just my type. After I passed her she passed me back and just kept walking directly in front of me about 4 feet ahead of me and I couldn't stop this erection if my life depended on it. I think people were noticing the tent in my pants as I walked behind this woman, I started digging my nails in my hand to try to stop it. She was turning to look in the stores as she was walking but glanced back at me a few times while she did that. Her body was nice but when I got a good look at her face it wasn't as good as I expected. Not bad, just not matching the body.

In general I feel most of the changes have been internal, changing my opinion of my own attractiveness and desirability. Which in turn is making me more confident, removing women from the pedestal and wiring it into my brain that all women are attracted to me and I deserve their attractions.

Oh and I keep forgetting to write this, since I started using biatbws I've been driving like a racecar driver. Driving fast, doing dangerous maneuvers, going fast through turns, power sliding whenever I can.

I think I'm growing tired of my friends, possibly a late manifestation from am6 or it could be something biatbws or aypsl is pushing me to do.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Superman - 07-12-2015

Also I've been having strange dreams, I remember one dream where a serial killer was sort of playing a game with me and a group of people and he assigned numbers to each of us. And whenever he killed someone he wrote the number of the next person and my code was "m7"

I also remember a dream where I was smoking a cigarette, I don't smoke in real life but in the dream I remember saying that women only like men who do things that harm themselves.

One more dream I had I argued with my parents about having no privacy in my house and I was moving out

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Vincent_Vega - 07-12-2015

1. Great that you keep updating!
2. I don't think AYPSL and BIABWS together is a good idea. Both have manifestations included.
3. I had this "growing tired of my friends" during ASC. Not tired of all, but a few of them. Maybe we were tired of them before but AM/ASC is making us confident enough to accept that and release them from our social circle?
4. I'm not skilled in dream interpretation, but I think the dreams you mentioned could be quite meaningful if you know how to interpret them.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Benjamin - 07-14-2015

I wouldn't have sex with coworkers, that's because I have in the past and it just caused awkwardness when things didn't work out in the end.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Light - 07-14-2015

i used BIABW for about 90 days. it is a powerful sub since i had results with it.
now i decided to do AM6 before i start any sub. i noticed that the effects of the sub i used are still there after a few months now. anyone using it, i would recommend that they stick to it really for a very long time. play it a year or even more and the results could be crazy specially if you use AM 6 before it to clean things first.
all the best

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Superman - 07-14-2015

Yes 4kingdoms I understand that people will always gossip, but I'm trying not to shit where I eat.

Like Ben says when things don't go well It just makes things awkward and in North America women have the power to get a man fired and a bad reputation very easily.

You might have more contact with women at work, but is the sex worth potentially losing your source of income?

My current plan is to use biatbws along with aypsl until the end of Aug which will make 90 days of running the sub. Then possibly continue running the combo or do another run of AM6.

Although others have mentioned that it might not be a good idea to run those two subs together due to the manifestations in both.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Superman - 07-14-2015

Now that I read the instructions again more clearly it seems that I'm going against the instructions by running these two subs both B/D hybrids. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I have to decide which one to drop. I like the self effects of biatbws, but nothing can compare with a "perfect" sexually lover. Still it's a tough decision to make. I think for now I will stop aypsl.

It's difficult with all of these subs coming out that can only be run one at a time. It's a significant time investment to make with no guarantee of results.

Do we run multiple subs of older technology or do we run a single sub of newer technology. These manifestation subs are tricky because there's no lead up or signals of progress, just BAM!

Because of that tricky nature of manifestation subs it's nice to be able to run a more tangible sub at the same time in order to experience some changes to keep our motivation up and keep running the subs.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Superman - 07-16-2015

There are so many subs I want to run and so little time, and also so many restrictions on how many you can run and which you can run together.

For now until further notice the plan is to run biatbws until the end of Aug and then AM6 again. And then I'll decide.... But I also want to run aypsl in there somewhere since I'll be starting university in Sept.

So many choices..

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 - Superman - 07-25-2015

I think I'll be cutting my biatbws run a bit short and start running AM6 again in Aug.

I'm going through some things right now and I really dislike how I'm handling these emotions. I think it's a sign that I need to run am6 again ASAP

By the end of July it'll be around day 70 something of biatbws. The biggest changes so far have all been internal. Self confidence, cockyness, payful jerkish attitude. Confidence about my own attractiveness and increase in sex drive. I find attractive girls much more attractive than before. Feel like a tiger hungry for meat like I've said before.

A little info about the situation I'm in. My on and off gf is seeing someone else and I'm cutting all contact with her. I have some resentment towards her for what she did but I'm also thankful because I don't know if I would have had the guts to end it on my own.

I feel like relationships are a waste of time and effort. Every time I find a new girl I experience less and less emotions. I feel like it's become mundane and boring. Going through a routine that's become stale. And I'm somewhat disappointed with that.