Subliminal Talk
Questions about AM6`s refresher - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Questions about AM6`s refresher (/Thread-Questions-about-AM6-s-refresher)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - AriGold - 08-06-2015

Is the refresher stage also a B/D subliminal? Is it ok to use it after a AYP program (longer than 8 months) to continue the manifestation?

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - CatMan - 08-06-2015

Hi there!

The refresher will be the same as the "normal" program, it's just all at once rather than one stage at a time.

However, I don't delve into the manifestation AYP programs, as I'm skeptical of them personally. But on topic, you may have to ask Shannon about using other programs AFTER a manifestation sub and whether or not that causes a conflict with it or overwrites it.

Good question.

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - AJK - 08-10-2015

I would like to chime in here. So far my subliminal work has been: AM5 (S1-7) - WM2 - AM5 S7 - SM3 - AM5 S7 - AM6 S1-6 - SM 3 - AM6 (currently half way through S1). Reflecting on my growth and how my perspective has changed over time, if I had to do it again I would have focused exclusively on AM for the period of time (ie AM5 - AM5 - AM5 - AM6 - AM6 - AM6). As I didn't do this, after I complete my third AM cycle I will do at least one, if not two additional cycles immediately back-to-back.

Here is the reasoning:

Assuming that one starts at 5% AM on a scale of 1 to 100.

First pass, one moves from 5% to 25% Alpa, an amazing 5-fold increase
Second-pass, one moves from 25% to 50% Alpha, a good 2-fold increase
Third-pass, one moves from 50% to 75% Alpha, a decent 50% increase
Fourth-pass, one moves from 75% to 90% Alpha, a small 20% increase
Fifth-pass, one moves from 90% to 100% Alpha, a meagre 10% increase

Essentially, this shows that even though the absolute percent increase in "Alpha-ness" is about the same in the third pass as first pass, the relative change is 10-fold different. This means that everyone will think they have completed their alpha transition after one and maybe to passes, yet they are at best half the way there. Therefore, one should push as far forward with AM alone and not rely on their perceptions as to their development. Rather focus on concrete changes in their behavior, affectations, relationships and financial situation.

To me, the generality of AM will help the individual develop emotionally that will pay dividends not only in personal relations, but with ones career development and with women, as well.

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - apollolux - 08-11-2015

(08-10-2015, 01:27 PM)AJK Wrote: Assuming that one starts at 5% AM on a scale of 1 to 100.

That is a heck of a realization if that's true, that AM gains are essentially logarithmic in nature. Also, expanding on that a bit, if it's logarithmic then "100% Alpha" is asymptotic, a limit to approach rather than a given value at a given time, and therefore while it might be possible to be "99.9999...% Alpha" it's not a certainty to become "100% Alpha" except given "an unlimited amount of time."

I wonder if this applies to other subs than just AM?

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - AJK - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 10:15 AM)apollolux Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 01:27 PM)AJK Wrote: Assuming that one starts at 5% AM on a scale of 1 to 100.

That is a heck of a realization if that's true, that AM gains are essentially logarithmic in nature. Also, expanding on that a bit, if it's logarithmic then "100% Alpha" is asymptotic, a limit to approach rather than a given value at a given time, and therefore while it might be possible to be "99.9999...% Alpha" it's not a certainty to become "100% Alpha" except given "an unlimited amount of time."

I wonder if this applies to other subs than just AM?

That is correct! Our goal is not to achieve perfection, but to struggle in its attainment. This is something that our society has forgotten. Through the struggle we mature and develop revealing our true essence.

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - apollolux - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 12:09 PM)AJK Wrote: Our goal is not to achieve perfection, but to struggle in its attainment. This is something that our society has forgotten. Through the struggle we mature and develop revealing our true essence.

Why does it have to be a struggle, though? Yes, it's not all smooth sailing, but one doesn't have to make things harder for themselves and doesn't have to endure someone else's artificial obstacles. "Seek the Challenge" probably allows us to realize it's our choice whether or not we push ourselves, though, so simply the ability to choose (instead of being forced to accept someone else making a decision for you) is probably enough for people to accept "the struggle."

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - AJK - 08-11-2015

Why does a knife need a stone to be sharpened?

That's the way of life.

Challenges are a fact of life and accepting that fact makes them easier to overcome. The issue that people have with challenges is that they do not view them as gifts and opportunities to grow and to be, rather they look at them as sources of pain and rude awakening from the comfort of their self-delusion. Can you magically get rid of the challenges? No you cannot. You can only chose to accept them or fight accepting them. Through accepting ones challenges, one embraces his reality and discovers happiness.

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - Dzemoo - 08-18-2015

why 3 am5 and 3 am6 cycles why not 5-6 am6 cycles

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - AJK - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 12:25 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: why 3 am5 and 3 am6 cycles why not 5-6 am6 cycles

AM6 came out when I would have completed the third AM5 runthrough

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - Dzemoo - 08-19-2015

(08-18-2015, 01:43 PM)AJK Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 12:25 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: why 3 am5 and 3 am6 cycles why not 5-6 am6 cycles

AM6 came out when I would have completed the third AM5 runthrough

can you compare these both programs since you had more runthroughs

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - Voytek - 08-24-2015

Do we have to use AM6 refresher just before Magnets refreshers?

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - Ryan - 08-25-2015

(08-24-2015, 11:48 PM)Voytek Wrote: Do we have to use AM6 refresher just before Magnets refreshers?

I've honestly never used a refresher... I prefer to redo the entire program... My first time doing the subs I've done them straight in a row with very few days in between. After that, I've done them in order but many times I've done other things for months in between, never had any problems. I think my pattern has been like this....

AM->SM->Gratitude/Everything is Possible->WM 1->AM->SM 2->Weight Loss->AM->year off->Gratitude->AM

I think for your first time it's important to have Alpha Male fresh in your mind before you tackle WM/SM and that's why he says use a refresher before.

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - Voytek - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 08:34 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 11:48 PM)Voytek Wrote: Do we have to use AM6 refresher just before Magnets refreshers?

I've honestly never used a refresher... I prefer to redo the entire program... My first time doing the subs I've done them straight in a row with very few days in between. After that, I've done them in order but many times I've done other things for months in between, never had any problems. I think my pattern has been like this....

AM->SM->Gratitude/Everything is Possible->WM 1->AM->SM 2->Weight Loss->AM->year off->Gratitude->AM

I think for your first time it's important to have Alpha Male fresh in your mind before you tackle WM/SM and that's why he says use a refresher before.

Nice subs` history, Ryan. Thanks for your reply. Actually, I don`t need to know this right now, besides it seems that before I finish my planned subs` ride (AM>WM back and forth 3 times) Shannon will release 6G`s products. Wink May be " the next gen" will not have a refresher stage.

RE: Questions about AM6`s refresher - AriGold - 09-08-2015

Is the AM refresher stage going to disrupt any manifestation programming from a previous subliminal? If so, how long after the manifestation program should we wait for the programming to sink in until AM refresher can be used without disturbances?