Subliminal Talk
Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety (/Thread-Playing-overcome-fear-and-overcome-approach-anxiety)

Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - edgarosero - 05-19-2015

Can I play overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety simultaneously while I sleep? Or play OF in the day while OAA at night vice versa

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - Geodude - 05-20-2015

No you can't since OAA already has OGSF in the script.

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - SargeMaximus - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 11:20 AM)Geodude Wrote: No you can't since OAA already has OGSF in the script.

That matters? Wouldn't it just add more fuel to the fire?

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - edgarosero - 05-20-2015

I mean can I play OF and OAA on loop while I sleep? I wanna improve my social skills and at the same time overcome some irrational fears. I think OF will reinforce the the ogsf script

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - Geodude - 05-20-2015

From the product page:

"The 4th Generation Version now includes the entire script of Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear! Please do not use this program with “Overcoming Fear” or “Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear”, as these will unbalance the script focus."

Trust me, I'd love to use them together as I own both. But I'm pretty sure Shannon put that there for a reason. Do both at your own peril.

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - SargeMaximus - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 06:22 PM)Geodude Wrote: From the product page:

"The 4th Generation Version now includes the entire script of Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear! Please do not use this program with “Overcoming Fear” or “Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear”, as these will unbalance the script focus."

Trust me, I'd love to use them together as I own both. But I'm pretty sure Shannon put that there for a reason. Do both at your own peril.

Huh, well that's too bad. Stacking subs is very appealing to me.

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - iceman - 05-21-2015

(05-20-2015, 11:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 11:20 AM)Geodude Wrote: No you can't since OAA already has OGSF in the script.

That matters? Wouldn't it just add more fuel to the fire?

Its interesting as while playing first stages of AM6 I was picking up more fights than normal. I may end up declaring a war on an entire continet if I played OF and OAA together. Tongue

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - edgarosero - 05-21-2015

(05-20-2015, 06:22 PM)Geodude Wrote: From the product page:

Ok thanks Geodude!

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - Benjamin - 05-21-2015

Quote:I may end up declaring a war on an entire continet if I played OF and OAA together.

Pinky and the brain? Smile

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - iceman - 05-22-2015

(05-21-2015, 03:34 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I may end up declaring a war on an entire continet if I played OF and OAA together.

Pinky and the brain? Smile

I wouldn't want to end up like that! Sad

RE: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety - Benjamin - 05-22-2015

I'm not sure what you meant.. I just meant wanting to take over the world hahaha