Subliminal Talk
EPRHA: The Beginning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA: The Beginning (/Thread-EPRHA-The-Beginning)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - apollolux - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 08:31 AM)maxx55 Wrote: It's really odd. I read a comment online on a different forum that really just knocked me off mentally for some reason. I read that a girl won't fall for you if she feels like she's "got you". How the hell are you supposed to figure out some shit like that? There've been times when I feel like I "had a girl" regardless what happens, but that just simply wasn't the case. They were interested for sure, but they weren't hooked on me for life. How the hell would I know if a girl thinks that? I don't know what the **** goes through their minds most of the time.

I don't know if your interpretation of "hooked on you" is what "got you" meant. I've read "got you" to mean "she knows you're into her, so she could easily have you if she chose to" therefore "she won't choose you and instead relegates you to 'backup BF' status" and this has been repeated in a lot of pickup reports. I don't know how accurate this generalization is for women, but I certainly have experienced it firsthand with a few (at least three to my recollection) in my life. This is usually the reason PUAs often say "avoid the direct approach" and "it gives her too much power" kind of things. Personally, I'd still rather be direct and straightforward than indirect and potentially manipulative.

(10-09-2015, 08:31 AM)maxx55 Wrote: And now I'm thinking about how everything in my life is my fault whether good or bad. But right now I'm thinking about what I don't like. I want my life to be upgraded. And I want to do it as fast as humanly possible. As long I see progress, I can be happy.

Today there has been a little of anger just under the surface. I don't really know what to do. I just know I want to see things get better. I want my life to be consistently on a new level. I want the life I want. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it.

Good. GOOD. Let the hatred flow through you like-- <--You're not helping! Wink

Use it. Let it motivate you. Hopefully you're more successful at channeling it towards productive ends than I was when I was listening to EPRHA. I was a blubbering mess, constantly being reminded of what I considered at the time to be my failures. Take those feelings and tell yourself "I want to become better than this. I shall figure out a way to make it happen, with or without the help of others." Then do it.

I was too occupied by the emotions to do so during my time on EPRHA; hopefully you can be stronger than I was in your run. I wish you continued success in your life on subs, maxx55!

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 10-09-2015

Thanks appololux.

I find this odd too because I haven't felt this way in a while. But yeah, I guess I'll try to make the most of it.

Tomorrow's my last day of the 6 month run

Quick update. It's kinda weird, but for about an 18 hour time span, it was like a short mini "relapse" of how I felt when I first started the program.

I'm feeling a lot better now. Now I'm emotionally neutral. I still remember some of the things that did bother me, but it's not bothering me at the moment.

EPRHA requires patience...due to how much it's doing. If I was 17 and I knew about subs, I would've been running EPRHA for a year probably.

Anyway, I'm feeling better right now. I saw something about tapping and I considered it, but wondered why Shannon wouldn't recommend it.

Apparently, tapping is not supposed to be used while using the subs. Since Shannon said that and he is the creator of the subs, I feel like I should trust his judgement. So no tapping for me.

Today I know I won't reach 16 hours of sub time, but tomorrow I'll be able to really finish with a high amount of hours.

I feel like EPRHA is the inner groundwork. I want to see the outward result now, but I have to wait a little longer. I've accepted this. I just want to know that progress is happening

2!

I logged a little over 11 hours today. I plan on logging 16-20 hours on my last day of EPRHA. I'll post an evaluation on Sunday afterwards.

I feel like 6 months of a basic sub SHOULD yield pretty much permanent results. At least that's what I feel. The next time I'll be exposed to EPRHA will be through AM6. I'm hoping EPRHA 2.0 is released soon and is put into AM6. I hope 2.0 will be even stronger and hopefully a smoother ride for most people.

It's been a long beginning, but it looks like it's almost time for the next part of the journey. For now I will not be doing tapping. It does sound useful, but until Shannon says that it will not negatively impact the results of the subs (which take my time, resources, and devotion), I won't mess with it. I can tap for free anytime.

Hopefully, I will be able to save up some money in the coming weeks to get wireless sleepphones. Just getting the money for AoS and BIATBWS quickly was a bit of a hassle. If I get them, then all of my listening will be purely through earphones which will rock and maximize my time investment! Big Grin

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 10-10-2015

Well it's finished guys. Saturday, Oct. 10 was my last day in the 6 month EPRHA run.

I finished strong. 21 hours total. Exactly 8 hours and 40 minutes through speakers, the rest of the time was through my apple earbuds.

Surprisingly, I didn't get any kind of headache. Though I did notice that I accidentally was running the sub from my pc and from my phone simultaneously for about 30 minutes today, but I realized it.

It literally felt like I had on earbuds for the entire day. I don't know how someone can dedicate 21 hours of earphone listening a day and still get around and have a life. The only way I see that happening is if you get some wireless tiny earbuds to just put directly in your ear, they are waterproof, snug, and have around a 24 hour battery life. But I don't think that's been invented yet. That's the only way I know I could keep them in without having to bother them at all throughout the day. And even doing that, there will be times when I know I have to take them out.

Anyway, I'm glad to have finished this run. I just finished watching some pron. And I feel fine emotionally right now. Oct. 18th is my start date for BIATBWS and AoS. I'll make a new journal for that. Tomorrow is my initial self-evaluation. Oct. 17th is my second evaluation after my mind has had a week to rest. I'll probably just take a break from posting during my week off. I'll keep notes offline and just mention it in my final evaluation.

My advice to any minor that happens to read this:
Run the most recent version of EPRHA for a year or until you turn 18. If you ran it for a year and aren't 18, run ASC for 3-6 months (or until you're 18) then run the most recent AM 2-3 times. If I had known about this a few years ago, this is exactly what I would do, maybe add in BIATBW, but mostly what I just said.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 10-11-2015

Well the sales page doesn't really list all the specific bullet points so I guess I'll rank myself on the ones it does mention

Emotional pain relief
Before I would say I was a 2 or 3/10. I got by by surrounding myself with friends and always doing something so I wouldn't think about the negative things that happened to me. I'd say that I'm now a solid 7, maybe an 8. The past doesn't really bother me, but sometimes I think about some things and that it could've been better. Only much more recent events though

Emotional healing

I would say this is a 7. I'd really think that this was similar to the above. I guess above all, the worst thing I feel emotionally is perhaps a sense of uncertainty when there's a lack of clear communication. For example, if people flip flop how they act or if I send a text and don't get any response. I'd rather clearly know everything is good or something's wrong on the other person's end than be in the shadows left to speculate. This doesn't bother me at much as it did before though, but it still does bother me

Guilt/shame/fear release
Before I was probably a 4/10 with how I felt about GSF. Now I'm like a solid 7, maybe 8. The last 2 or 3 points are what I have to gain in terms of letting go of fear. I'm definitely not paralyzed by fear. But in my mind, being a 10 would mean there is no hesitation there is no "oh, what'll happen if..", it's just simply "Do I feel like doing this or not" and then executing.

Mental/emotional maturity improvement
Before, I would say I was about a 5 or a 6. Now I'd say I'm a 7 or 8. But the difference is there.

Self forgiveness
Before a 3/10. If I messed up before, I would replay it over and over in my mind and it would terrorize me for days. I'm now a solid 7 or 8. If I do something/don't do something I wanted to do, I logically think "wow, I was so stupid", but I don't emotionally feel the response and I get over it within hours.

Forgiveness of others
Before I'd say I was a 5 or 6/10. In general, it's easy for me to forgive and forget if someone apologizes for something. The kinds of things that people don't apologize for though, that's what use to really get to me. I'm now a 7 or 8. Much better than before

Letting go of the past
This was a major thing for me. Like I said I always did something so I didn't have to think about the past. So in my mind, I felt like a 5/10, but I'm thinking I was probably a 2 or 3/10. Now I have to say that I'm a solid 8/10. I've let go of so much from the past.

Self Validation
This is a tough one to evaluate. I'd say it improved. I mean now, I don't emotionally feel so reactive to what others say or think about me. In terms of me praising myself though, I don't do that often. Right now I'd say I'm a 6 or 6.5/10

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 10-17-2015

It's been a week. I'm now going to put out an updated review

Emotional pain relief
Definitely solid 8 or 8.5. Sometimes I'll think of recent things that I think could've gone a different way, but it doesn't hit me emotionally nearly as much as prior to EPRHA

Emotional healing
Solid 7.5 for sure.

Guilt/shame/fear release
Solid 7. Reason I say a 7 is because I feel like ideally OF and ASC would be great additions to add to EPRHA or if I could have used them along with EPRHA, then I feel like "fear" would be a distant memory. It's something that I do feel from time to time even now. I just handle it the right way more often now, but if it wasn't even a thing that'd be perfect.

Mental/emotional maturity improvement
Solid 7.5 for sure. I am not as emotionally reactive as I was before. But I can still be present and enjoy what's in front of me.

Self forgiveness
I'm a solid 7 I'd say. I don't beat myself up, it's more like I think "How could I do better/make the right choice next time".

Forgiveness of others
Solid 7. I don't feel like I hold anything against anyone unreasonably.

Letting go of the past
Yeah, definitely an 8/10. I feel like maybe even if I may have "messed up" before, I can do what I can to make it right now.

Self Validation
Probably a solid 7. I don't really feel like I need anyone. But I do want and enjoy attracting and enjoying hot girls as well as my friendships. I don't feel emotionally like I am desperate for them though (except for those times I'm turned on and want to a hot girl to appear but have to go to pron instead).

So what now?
I really feel like if on top of EPRHA, I had OF and ASC then my life right now would probably be free of fear. Completely free of hesitation. I'd be purely taking action. That's at least what I imagine.

I feel that the EPRHA results should be near permanent if not permanent. AM6 has OGSF and ASC and plenty of other things built into it. Even though AM6 doesn't have pure OF, it should help remove the rest of the fear that I have. AM6 will be the icing on the cake.

But before I do AM6, I am doing BIATBWS with AoS. I have recently approached and interacted with girls and it's been interesting. I like how I'm getting back into the flow of it and it feels like it's a natural part of me now to just interact with girls. BIATBWS and AoS should take this to the next level. And they should prove to me without a doubt how effective Shannon's subs can be. Looking forward to it!

I start listening to them in a little less than an hour (at midnight). I guess I'll head on over to purchase them now so I'll have them on my devices.

P.S. Just tested my Maxell M&M's earphones. They are uncomfortable and the left earbud is louder than the right. Double checked and my Apple earbuds that I've been using don't have this issue. So I'm sticking with them for now. I liked the M&M ones since they went up to 24khz, but no way am I dealing with that.