Subliminal Talk
EPRHA: The Beginning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA: The Beginning (/Thread-EPRHA-The-Beginning)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-04-2015

Hello everyone!

I'm new to these forums, but I have skimmed through a little bit, so I believe I know the basics, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I'm currently 19. It's the end of the semester, summer break is here. And I'm ready to level up. Currently, I'm approaching the 2nd full month of my time of EPRHA. I honestly do not know how many hours I listen, but I KNOW I'm reaching at least 12 hours a day, sometimes I've gone up to 17 hrs or maybe more. I simply aim to listen as much as I can while I'm out and about, so I ALWAYS listen when I'm sleeping and getting ready in the morning or if I'm back and I'm not going out again for the day.

So far, so good with EPRHA. The first 5 weeks was hell for me. I remembered some things in my past that I haven't thought about in a really long time. I had to stay in room at times because I felt like attacking people, but I'm better now. It hasn't happened in about 2 weeks so that's good Big Grin

My current goals are to do EPRHA for six months, then move on to AM6. I did ASC for 32 days before EPRHA. I got results, but I had a lot of resistance and it was easy for me to get very angry, so I'm doing EPRHA.

This is my thing: I know that you need to keep the hrs consistent with AM6 for all six stages. So I want to know, how exactly should I go about this/count hours?

For example, if I leave the room for a couple of minutes, should I stop the sub from playing until I return? Can I leave it playing endlessly all day and just track how much time I'm in the room?

Do I have to resume it exactly from where it was when I stopped it?

I want to know these things so I can start "practicing" keeping track of my EPRHA exposure so by the time I want to do AM6, I know how to properly do it.

Quick question. Does doing EPRHA for the 6 months make it so that you don't experience resistance with future subs? I'd really hope I don't get the kind of resistance I got from ASC before I did EPRHA...

Anyway, in my head, I'm planning on doing:
EPRHA (6 months)-AM6 (6 months + refresher until completely solidified, maybe run a full second time)-SM3 (6 months + refresher until solid, maybe repeat)

I use my tv's speakers during the day to play the subs and my x-mini 2 speakers at night. I've tested both with the 20khz test. They pass. I can hear the ultra high pitch of the subs when they're playing, but that's just my hearing, no artifacts at all. I can confirm that I'm just hearing the pitch because my friend came in and accidentally played one of my subs that was loaded in Windows media player while it was connected to the tv. It was so loud that I came down the hall and told him to turn it off, but he was confused for a second because HE DIDN'T HEAR A THING! So yeah, I just hear the pitch.

I understand that just listening to subs alone isn't enough. Of course, I am going to take proper action to move my life in the direction I want it to go. I am really gonna work on myself this summer since I have more free time.

Any and all support, suggestions, and help are appreciated!

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - JackOfHearts - 05-05-2015

Hi welcome here:
I made a spreadsheet to record the total hours you listen when you use a 6 stage subliminal:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1utQ4cgJ64ETs9WwlXSVS-gR6_YDPhmdBJuK3xClUtD8/edit#gid=0
I explained how to use it here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3455-post-54508.html#pid54508

You can play endlessly the sub all day and just track how much time you were in your room. Though as I'm quiet crazy about this thing I do it the other way, I stop the track each time I'm gone. From what I read both ways works.

If you do Ephra for 6 month you should expect that your resistance will be much less or almost none existent. But nothing is sure it depends on the individual so expect nothing. As of now there is no guy here who did Ephra for 6 month then AM6 to report back. At least I didn't notice if there was one guy who did that.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - Shannon - 05-05-2015

Quote:So far, so good with EPRHA. The first 5 weeks was hell for me. I remembered some things in my past that I haven't thought about in a really long time. I had to stay in room at times because I felt like attacking people, but I'm better now. It hasn't happened in about 2 weeks so that's good Big Grin

Lancing and clearing out the infection isn't always fun or pleasant, but it's always worth doing.

Quote:This is my thing: I know that you need to keep the hrs consistent with AM6 for all six stages. So I want to know, how exactly should I go about this/count hours?

For example, if I leave the room for a couple of minutes, should I stop the sub from playing until I return? Can I leave it playing endlessly all day and just track how much time I'm in the room?

You don't have to be down to the minute accurate. Pick a number of hours per day to aim for, and then do your best every day to achieve that goal. If you want to go hardcore, it might be easier to just leave it playing in your bedroom 24/7 and then make sure you're out of that room for 3+ hours a day. But make it consistent. A spreadsheet can help, as has been suggested.

Quote:Do I have to resume it exactly from where it was when I stopped it?

No. But it can work either way.

Quote:Quick question. Does doing EPRHA for the 6 months make it so that you don't experience resistance with future subs? I'd really hope I don't get the kind of resistance I got from ASC before I did EPRHA...

Generally resistance comes from fear, and fear comes from not knowing. It can also come from a variety of other sources, such as past emotional, physical, sexual, etc. traumas that somehow subconsciously are associated with what the goal of the subliminal is. I don't know that you can remove all resistance with runing EHPRA, but you surely can at least decrease it a lot!

Quote:Anyway, in my head, I'm planning on doing:
EPRHA (6 months)-AM6 (6 months + refresher until completely solidified, maybe run a full second time)-SM3 (6 months + refresher until solid, maybe repeat)

I recommend doing entire run-throughs of the six stage sets until you really are not growing/gaining new things significantly as a result of any one stage, and then use the refresher.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-05-2015

Wow, thanks to both of you! That really cleared up some of my concerns. Though I'm surprised no one has made a journal of doing EPRHA 6 months then AM6...guess I'll be the first.

One more thing though, I've read that Ultra Success can amplify the effects of the other subs. I'm considering doing that before I move to AM6 so it'll amplify AM6 and SM3...would it be worth it?

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - JackOfHearts - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 05:04 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Wow, thanks to both of you! That really cleared up some of my concerns. Though I'm surprised no one has made a journal of doing EPRHA 6 months then AM6...guess I'll be the first.

One more thing though, I've read that Ultra Success can amplify the effects of the other subs. I'm considering doing that before I move to AM6 so it'll amplify AM6 and SM3...would it be worth it?

Ephra is still a new sub, it's been around for 1 year maybe a little more now. Also a lot of people underestimate the sub because it's free, and the tittle isn't really advertising it (healing isn't really attractive to most guy). Though recently the sub is becoming really popular because a lot of guys has reported some great results. Before that guys here were using OGSF (Overcoming Fear Guilt and Shame) which is more harsher, some guys couldn't stand the sub. Then came Ephra which is more smooth. I think there should be some guys here who did Ephra for 3 month then AM6, not sure though. usually guys get really impatient and switch sub after 3 month.

Ephra like AM6 is 5G so you can't use any other sub with it. You can't add anything with it. Only one sub when it's 5G:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - kalmah0804 - 05-05-2015

I did EPRHA for 3 months or so and then did AM5 and noticed incredible early results. I ended up quitting on AM5 halfway through the first stage like a complete idiot, and then spent about an entire year experimenting with other subs. Now I've completely regressed past my 90 days of EPRHA and need to run it again.

I would recommend running EPRHA for the full 6 months. Me running mine for 3 months simply wasn't enough time, and about a year later, I've almost fully regressed to my original state before using any of these healing or improving subs. Stick with EPRHA for the full 6 months, even if you don't think you have anything left to heal, or you think you'd benefit more or heal more by addressing other concerns with a different sub. I promise you that sticking with EPRHA for the full 6 months will do you absolute wonders not just for getting better results from future subs, but itt'l just improve your life in general. Running it for 90 days improved mine so much, and I'm eager to run it now for the full 6 month period.

Don't make my mistake. Stick with EPRHA for the full 6 months. Otherwise, eventually, you might end up regressing and have to take EPRHA for 6 months all over again anyways.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 05:38 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 05:04 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Wow, thanks to both of you! That really cleared up some of my concerns. Though I'm surprised no one has made a journal of doing EPRHA 6 months then AM6...guess I'll be the first.

Ephra is still a new sub, it's been around for 1 year maybe a little more now. Also a lot of people underestimate the sub because it's free, and the tittle isn't really advertising it (healing isn't really attractive to most guy). Though recently the sub is becoming really popular because a lot of guys has reported some great results. Before that guys here were using OGSF (Overcoming Fear Guilt and Shame) which is more harsher, some guys couldn't stand the sub. Then came Ephra which is more smooth. I think there should be some guys here who did Ephra for 3 month then AM6, not sure though. usually guys get really impatient and switch sub after 3 month.

Ephra like AM6 is 5G so you can't use any other sub with it. You can't add anything with it. Only one sub when it's 5G:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

Right, I understand that. I was thinking about finishing EPRHA for the 6 months, then going to Ultra Success for 1-3 months solo before doing AM6. But my only reason for doing US would simply be enhance the results of future subs. If it only enhances whatever can be used alongside it, then I'll just save it for much later.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - CatMan - 05-05-2015

Welcome Maxx55!!!! Big Grin

Great sub choices there Wink.

On the tracking of hours, I myself track them down to 15 minute pieces. I pause when I stop listening, like leaving the room etc. I don't like leaving it going all the time. I want to fully absorb each repetition. Call it OCD, but I feel more comfortable that way. I want maximum retention.

I'm so glad you made an account man. You're fortunate to have found these so young...I wish I did. I'm 33 and only just found them after my birthday. Things could've been so different. All I can do is control things from this point forward.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-07-2015

I remember I had a dream last night. When I first started EPRHA, I could remember the dreams when I wake up, after a while, I often forget what I dreamed about, but I can remember if I had one.

All I remember was that there was a girl, and she listened to subliminals too. And we were attracted to each other. And I think (not sure) we started kissing. She was white and a brunette and I believe we were sitting down talking. That's all I can recall. I do remember that I woke up and for a moment I believed it was real and I was enjoying the experience, but then I realized it was just a dream.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-09-2015

Today I feel like I had noticeable less worries socially, less social anxiety. From time to time, I think about what I could have done in the past, but also when I'm out it's easier for me to be present.

Along with the subs, I'm doing affirmations every night, and I rotate between regular 20 min meditation and visualization in the morning. Just to confirm, this won't conflict with the subs correct?

I'm kinda psyched how 6 months of this is going to help me BEFORE I even start AM6. Awesome Big Grin

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-12-2015

I'm still seeing progress. Yesterday, I just really enjoyed hanging out with a couple of friends. It just felt good to simply be there.

Also, I believe I'm becoming more emotionally independent, which is good!

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - RTBoss - 05-12-2015

(05-09-2015, 06:43 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Along with the subs, I'm doing affirmations every night, and I rotate between regular 20 min meditation and visualization in the morning. Just to confirm, this won't conflict with the subs correct?

No way. It's like saying going out into the world and living your life will conflict with the subs. If you were to go out today and get the best compliment you've ever received from the person you've most respected and looked up to your whole life - that positive occurrence would imprint itself deeply and firmly into your subconscious mind. Would you not want it to happen, because it would "conflict with the sub?" That's why, in my opinion, anyone who's against releasing negative feelings/emotions/memories through alternative methods like EFT, for example, are nuts.

In other words, Maxx - anything, any modality, ANYTHING you do that IMPROVES your life as the end result - don't hesitate. Do it. Keep those affirmations, mediation, and visualization sessions. If they are benefiting your life, keep it up!

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - Shannon - 05-14-2015

(05-09-2015, 06:43 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Today I feel like I had noticeable less worries socially, less social anxiety. From time to time, I think about what I could have done in the past, but also when I'm out it's easier for me to be present.

Along with the subs, I'm doing affirmations every night, and I rotate between regular 20 min meditation and visualization in the morning. Just to confirm, this won't conflict with the subs correct?

I'm kinda psyched how 6 months of this is going to help me BEFORE I even start AM6. Awesome Big Grin

As long as your affirmations and meditations and visualizations are aiming at a goal that does not conflict with whatever subliminal you're using, it's fine. If it does, then one, some or all of them will disrupt one another. Since you can't know what's in the script and I can't script for every possible thing you might do, we recommend you not use other forms of mind programming with subliminals.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-16-2015

Still sticking with EPRHA. I still have some stuff that comes up emotionally but I know it has to go away sooner or later.

Also just curious, what's the difference between the AYP Redheaded Sexual Lover 4G (pic of woman) and Manifest Perfect Sexual Redheaded Lover 5G (pick of guy)? Are both unisex subs, and what's the difference between attracting and manifesting in the programs? I'd guess the 5G one is better, but in terms of goals, are they different?