Subliminal Talk
EPRHA - LTU - ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA - LTU - ? (/Thread-EPRHA-LTU)

Pages: 1 2

RE: EPHRA stopped working? - Spareness - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 06:18 AM)passion flower Wrote: If I could change the title of this thread, I'd turn it into a diary. I did notice two things. Rather, I noticed one thing, and my best friend another one (on me). Both quite huge.

Of course you can, just change the first post title and send Benjamin a PM to move this thread to the journal section.

RE: EPRHA - passion flower - 04-18-2015

Thanks! So I changed it to the super descriptive EPRHA Big Grin

It was already in the journals section.

RE: EPRHA - Light - 04-18-2015

(04-17-2015, 03:50 PM)Joronda Wrote: If you use the tracks for the recommended time, and give your conscious mind permission to stop trying to analyse what is going on, then your subconscious mind will eventully accept the program completely (and act on it).

I have run a few programs for the recommended time, and thought there was no changes in my life, then a few months later the changes have appeared out of nowhere like magic.

Trust in the programmes, tell your skepticism to go on a slow boat to China.

It is natural to resist change, but your success depends on whether you are willing to do exactly what Shannon recommends you do.

Repetition installs and "locks in" the life changes. If you want improvements in your mind, then the new programs have to over-write the old programs to bring the changes.

"Old life", "new life", which one do you want to feed?

I have seen astonishing changes in my life since I made the decision to trust Shannon's technology and use it exactly as he recommends.

i totally believe in what you say, but can you tell us a little story that you experienced using some sub and how things started to manifest in your life months later?
this could be a wonderful boosting for everyone who uses subs. thank you

RE: EPRHA - Spareness - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 07:13 AM)passion flower Wrote: It was already in the journals section.

I'm not aware of it lol Big Grin

RE: EPRHA - Shannon - 04-19-2015

(04-18-2015, 03:01 AM)passion flower Wrote: I must say that at this point, if I hadn't read any reviews I'd call it quits. Given the physical resistance (acting on it physically while I'm in a "coma") I would assume, in a normal setting, that there is something harmful in these that I don't want.

If I somehow wake up on the couch (floor, balcony, etc) next time then I quit. For now, I'll hang in there and fix the speakers.

You know, that's a great incentive for your subconscious mind to do what you said would get you to give yourself permission to surrender and quit. It's a form of resistance. The subconscious doesn't want to face or deal with or do something. It can be pretty sneaky and creative when it does not want to change, but if you know that, and you know that just continuing on will eventually allow that change, then the last thing you want to do is give yourself an excuse to quit. Which is effectively what this is. The fact that you are experiencing these things, and talking like this, means that it's working. Don't quit.

RE: EPRHA - passion flower - 04-19-2015

I actually have an idea what it doesn't want to deal with. It is shame. Mostly the results of body shaming, but also other stuff. I carry a tremedous amount of shame in me. I know about it even without EPRHA.

That's why I go with EPRHA first, instead of going directly for the things I "want" to change. Because looking at it from a different angle, those things are actually just fine the way they are - it's my conditioning that tells me they are somehow wrong and that I should hide in a hole because of them.

RE: EPRHA - passion flower - 04-19-2015

I was debating between (starting with):

ASC -- I actually did and changed to EPRHA after the first three days, realizing it's not the "confidence" I need right now but forgiving things? Releasing things? Putting them in the right place/context (past, or someone else's opinion, not my own)? So, --->

EPRHA -- this is what I did in the end

AF -- a possible follow-up after this, but at the moment I don't have the funds. Actually I do have the funds if I really want this. But I think it's probably better after a housecleaning. Thinking about it. But a more likely sequence is something like EPRHA - LTU - ASC - break - EPRHA - AF. I keep telling myself that I have all the time of the universe. LOL

and, uhm, this would have been the fake route, the one trying to treat the visible imperfection (according to whom? Question to myself) thinking it's the cause:
Breast enlargement set. I almost bought it, thinking it would be the magic cure.

I've been humiliated countless times as a female because of my body ever since 13 or so. Anyway, I think that while it would be nice to grow a bit there, the real problem is the shame and self-hatred built up and the lack of confidence as I am, not how exactly I look. If I were to go with that now, the motivation would be to get accepted by others finally, not because I think it would be cool.
Actually it's quite comfy to be on the smaller side; pity that I associate this with "not being a proper female" if I make sense. Like, I'm some kind of a mistake. Heck, I'm six feet tall. My shoulders are wider than my hips... don't get me started... Sad Sad

But where does that feeling of not being a proper female come from? Certainly not from me; I didn't feel that way about me before the reoccurring shaming. But to get others' approval.. just stupid. I shouldn't. Self-validation is the way, not even more reliance on what others think of me. I'm worth more than that and I look whatever I look. I'm a good friend. I listen. I care. I'm loyal. I motivate. I'm passionate. I inspire people. I challenge people to make an effort to get better at stuff. I have friends I got to do push-ups and their confidence is growing! What boobs?!

So I try to cure the real issue, not just scratch the surface, like, grow larger boobs then go for a boob lift due to gravity. Argh. It's difficult to be a female in this world. People really want us to be perfect. Well, d@mn those people!

To be re-evaluated when I have a clearer picture of me; how much of my self-image is actually coming from me (and what things I really want to change, if any) and how much is conditioning and internalizing others' ****.

RE: EPRHA - Benjamin - 04-19-2015

I'd personally start with one of the other programs over breast enlargement since it seems the insecurities are the real issues not so much your breasts. You could work with them and still have these insecurities then you'd feel the same with bigger breasts if that makes sense Wink

RE: EPRHA - Shawn - 04-20-2015

I would continue EPRHA, I think it's the best option for now. The next best would be AF.

RE: EPRHA - Shannon - 04-20-2015

EHPRA is your best bet. Breast enlargement does include scripting to help you appreciate yourself and your femininity as you are, but that's for when you have done the real work of getting the problem fixed. Breasts are cosmetic, emotions are not. I'm glad you understand the priority.

RE: EPRHA - passion flower - 04-24-2015

Quite uneventful since my last post. Not turning the speakers anymore, not waking up on the balcony; really not much I could mention, neither positive nor negative.

RE: EPRHA - passion flower - 05-08-2015

I have moved onto LTU 3 days ago. No explanation really. I remember reading somewhere that EPRHA is included in LTU; I guess that and my impatience made me move. Whatever.

I'm not so good at noticing subtle changes.

So here is a big one.

This morning, I got an email that was sent to everybody - I work at a university - that they needed one more volunteer to organize a department party before we all go on summer holiday.

Guess what. Textbook introvert reads the email. Next thing I know I'm typing "I'd love to".
Not sure what I was thinking, but so far, this has been unimaginable for me. It wasn't "me" acting in that moment.

I did stop for a second, thinking "what am I doing?!" but in the end I sent it.

I rarely even show up at these. Organizing it?! Hmmmmmmm.

RE: EPRHA - LTU - ? - Shannon - 05-14-2015

Nice progress. Smile