Subliminal Talk
Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Pain-Relief-Healing-Aid-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-B-D-Hybrid)

Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - DarkTempatation - 03-31-2015

This program for me worked perfectly and have achieved quick results my fear has reduced loads! Tbh the little things that would affect me dont bother me at all anymore! It actually keeps me happy! And gives me really goodnight sleeps which is a bonus! I'm just more focussed on the things that are important to me! Thank you Shannon
Its had a huge positive impact on me!

Time limit used 2 weeks 16+ hours

Its worked so quickly and effectively I've stopped listening to it

Thank you very much Shannon!Smile

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - JackOfHearts - 03-31-2015

So what's next for you?
Was it too much effective ?

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - Shannon - 03-31-2015

You should keep using it for at least 32 days to make the effects more deeply ingrained. 3 months is even better. It's like smoking. You can typically stop smoking in 2-8 weeks using my sub, but if you quit then, the reasons for smoking will have been suppressed, not overwritten. That's why you use it for 6 months, even though most will have quit in 2-8 weeks of use. Longer term use = deeper penetration of the mind = longer term results.

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - Benjamin - 03-31-2015

Awesome.. good to hear!

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - terry44 - 04-01-2015

(03-31-2015, 12:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: You should keep using it for at least 32 days to make the effects more deeply ingrained. 3 months is even better. It's like smoking. You can typically stop smoking in 2-8 weeks using my sub, but if you quit then, the reasons for smoking will have been suppressed, not overwritten. That's why you use it for 6 months, even though most will have quit in 2-8 weeks of use. Longer term use = deeper penetration of the mind = longer term results.

Yes, I've gained so much from EPRHA in 70 days that I'm scared to stop it in case I backtrack. I'm going to keep on it till 96 days to hopefully totally and permanently rewrite my subconscious firmware and then buy myself LTU 3.1.

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - DarkTempatation - 04-07-2015

(04-01-2015, 08:40 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 12:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: You should keep using it for at least 32 days to make the effects more deeply ingrained. 3 months is even better. It's like smoking. You can typically stop smoking in 2-8 weeks using my sub, but if you quit then, the reasons for smoking will have been suppressed, not overwritten. That's why you use it for 6 months, even though most will have quit in 2-8 weeks of use. Longer term use = deeper penetration of the mind = longer term results.

Yes, I've gained so much from EPRHA in 70 days that I'm scared to stop it in case I backtrack. I'm going to keep on it till 96 days to hopefully totally and permanently rewrite my subconscious firmware and then buy myself LTU 3.1.

What did you gain from this? Anything Similar to me?
Just want to know your experience

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - terry44 - 04-08-2015

(04-07-2015, 08:51 AM)Mo-Rehan97 Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 08:40 AM)terry44 Wrote:

What did you gain from this? Anything Similar to me?
Just want to know your experience

I feel more self contained, less concerned about what other people think of what I say. I don't think about my ex wife or GFs in an emotional way any more. If I think about them it's more detached, like looking at a piece of history. I'm not paranoid about other people's opinion of me any more and not only that, even if they did have negative feelings toward me, I just don't give a damn anyway. I'm on my own right now, but don't feel the need to get a woman at all. I'm happier in myself, a bit more sociable and stronger too.

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - DarkTempatation - 04-10-2015

Thats very good to hear!! Good luck for the Future! Thanks for your Experience with that program too! Wink

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - terry44 - 04-11-2015

(04-10-2015, 09:48 AM)Mo-Rehan97 Wrote: Thats very good to hear!! Good luck for the Future! Thanks for your Experience with that program too! Wink

Hope you stick with it too. I think it's worth doing for at least three months.

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - DarkTempatation - 04-13-2015

Yeah will do, cheers! : ):angel:

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - DarkTempatation - 04-13-2015

Thank you i am using this more on a daily basis!

See how this goes so far so good!

Smile