Subliminal Talk
Started AM again. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Started AM again. (/Thread-Started-AM-again)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Started AM again. - somebodynew - 03-28-2015

i was at my parents house just now for lunch. My father started acting like he is more important than me and smart as usual

Be aware that i have IQ of 170 and have bussnis that he never could have imagined + i am a semi-pro kick boxer.

All people respect me very much except for my father - always been like that. So i never liked bringing people to my parents house.

Problem with my father is that u can not argue with him, cause whatever u say he thinks he is smartest and even when u show him the proof he thinks he is right.

I was trying to explain him something, but he didnt listen ( before i would just start shouting and arguing ) this time i took chair and threw it in the wall. ( never felt this kind of anger )

It broke in pieces.

and after that i immediatly calmed down.
I looked at him in calm voice and said - "I hope i made it clear now?"

It didn`t go very good, but i feel super good now.

this subliminal is making me go crazy.

RE: Started AM again. - somebodynew - 03-30-2015

stage 1 DAY 6

Super tired without reasson - still past is hunting me, i sletp whole day today

RE: Started AM again. - somebodynew - 04-01-2015

its so funny that again on first week of AM i got sick.

Last time i did it - same happend, and i thought i jsut caught flue. This time i got sick again exactly on 7th day.

btw i always had deep voice ... now i have super deep voice. Like my body is morphing - i dont know if this is even possible Smile

Now i have flu and sleep all day long.

Very depressed dont want to do anything, just relax and lay down.

My busniss is waiting and suffering.

i am also starting to be aware that my body is quite stiff.. so i am relaxing

RE: Started AM again. - GlaizenGold777 - 04-02-2015

Man, you have super deep voice because of AM or because you're flu? Big Grin

RE: Started AM again. - somebodynew - 04-02-2015

both Big Grin

RE: Started AM again. - somebodynew - 04-03-2015

DAY 11

Guys i really need your comment on this. Except i hate everyone now, and am super irritated + sick in ed with temperature .

I am having thoughts of "I HATE WOMAN" "THEY WALL WANT TO USE ME "
"I WILL NEVER HAVE RELATONSHIP"

and i am uteraly depressed for last 2 days. Like i dont want to get out of bed .

Shannon can you comment on this ? Its scaring me ... will it pass away ? \

RE: Started AM again. - Clansy - 04-03-2015

Yes it will pass away, sometimes I too do get heavy resistance to subliminals. For me first few days are good, then 3-7 days sometimes up to 14 days into a stage is depression, irrational thinking time. 10-21 is "I dont see any effect or whatsoever, is sub even working?" part then final days I start to notice changes and they do become more and more apparent. So dont worry, this is just a resistance, it will pass, dont fight it and dont overthink it, everything will be alright and everything will fix on it self then your subconscious starts to except and balance your beliefs.

i am having from the start ... and its heating up... and getting worse...

3 days i ddint got job due to depression + i am screaming i hate woman inside me, also my sexual energy is very low.

scares me

@Shannon ?

RE: Started AM again. - SargeMaximus - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 07:01 AM)somebodynew Wrote: i am having from the start ... and its heating up... and getting worse...

3 days i ddint got job due to depression + i am screaming i hate woman inside me, also my sexual energy is very low.

scares me

@Shannon ?

Shannon once told me that if you kick over a hornet's nest, the hornets all come out and are a bigger problem for a while. Once they dissipate, the problem is solved though because you've destroyed the cause.

Something like that anyhow. Point is: all this stuff was already inside, just hidden and repressed. The fact that you are aware of it means you are releasing it.

It's like throwing up bad food. Sure it's unpleasant and disgusting and all kinds of "bad" things, but the overall effect is better for you in the long run.

In other words: Stick with it.

i must say it scares the sh*t of me.

Cause i used to have depression and OCD... and since i started subs they are poping back Sad

RE: Started AM again. - GlaizenGold777 - 04-03-2015

Do you have emotional trauma experience with one women or some while you're kid or high school, etc, etc? This may have connection with "Let go of the Past" script included in AM. And EPRHA too of course.

RE: Started AM again. - somebodynew - 04-04-2015

i had.

was cheated a lot, used
2x got beaten.

Girls dissapointed me a lot Sad

RE: Started AM again. - SargeMaximus - 04-04-2015

That's nothing dude, I was beaten for the first 3-8 years of my life almost daily. O.O

RE: Started AM again. - somebodynew - 04-04-2015

with metal pipes - i dont think so.

A girl set me up