Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-your-experiences-please)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - thor2014 - 03-14-2015

Hello All,

I completed AMS the next step would be to look at other products Shannon has namely SM and AOS.

What are your experiences with SM ?

Does it do what it says on the tin ?

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Shawn - 03-14-2015

First at all SM3 has AOS inside, and not only one aura but multiple. Second, you should be sure AM laid a good foundation to act on. If not, run AM again or do EPRHA. The thing is, if the foundation is not solid you will get not the results you expect.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - thor2014 - 03-15-2015

Thanks Sebastian I ran AM twice I have to admit it was not magical experience as Shannon markets having said that I understand he runs a business so he has to market in such a way as to sell his products. I did gain something from it.

EPRHA might be an option is there a pre-requisite for this ?

(03-14-2015, 12:11 PM)sebastian Wrote: First at all SM3 has AOS inside, and not only one aura but multiple. Second, you should be sure AM laid a good foundation to act on. If not, run AM again or do EPRHA. The thing is, if the foundation is not solid you will get not the results you expect.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 01:59 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: SM Journal :
1. User AfzalG
2. User Frenchmagnet
3. User Shannon

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Ace - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 02:15 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote:
1. User AfzalG
2. User Frenchmagnet
3. User Shannon
Thanks a lot for the Shannon's SM2 post!

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 02:40 AM)Ace Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 02:15 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote:
1. User AfzalG
2. User Frenchmagnet
3. User Shannon
Thanks a lot for the Shannon's SM2 post!

Fo Sho, my friend. Wink

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - IceAlive - 03-15-2015

SM3 was announced in a very convincing way.

I do believe, however, that what Shannon said here was from sheer enthusiasm rather than from an objective and realistic perspective:

(09-18-2013, 09:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm almost afraid to release it. Or use it. And at the same time, I am DYING of jealousy, because I can't.

If SM3 doesn't get you to sex, there is definitely something seriously wrong. You're going to see people reporting shit that is just next level unbelievable if this works the way it's designed to work. Hell, you'll probably BE reporting that stuff.

I'm saying this because from those who posted their results on the forum about SM3 after one run, from what I observed there have been more not getting laid. So I don't know if SM3 works the way it's designed to work in teneral... On the upside, virtually all of them mentioned overall internal improvements.

Personally I've been increasingly happy with my sexual life just as a result of following AM6. So much so, in fact, that I decided to run it again after a few months of break from subliminals. Would have gone for SM3, however, had I seen more positive reviews.

These are my two cents.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Shawn - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 01:40 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Thanks Sebastian I ran AM twice I have to admit it was not magical experience as Shannon markets having said that I understand he runs a business so he has to market in such a way as to sell his products. I did gain something from it.

EPRHA might be an option is there a pre-requisite for this ?

(03-14-2015, 12:11 PM)sebastian Wrote: First at all SM3 has AOS inside, and not only one aura but multiple. Second, you should be sure AM laid a good foundation to act on. If not, run AM again or do EPRHA. The thing is, if the foundation is not solid you will get not the results you expect.

If you think there might be some blocks that prevent you from experience the full advantages from AM (or SM) than you should consider EPRHA. The other thing you must be aware of is the naturalizer. You might have experienced more changes than you realize.

(03-15-2015, 04:52 AM)sebastian Wrote: If you think there might be some blocks that prevent you from experience the full advantages from AM (or SM) than you should consider EPRHA. The other thing you must be aware of is the naturalizer. You might have experienced more changes than you realize.

Sorry, I completely disagree with this kind of advice. Had EPRHA been a prerequisite, it would have appeared in the manual by Shannon. I find it unreasonable to ask somebody to follow a different program before a different one worth $500 that is supposed to be standalone.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Shawn - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 06:00 AM)IceAlive Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 04:52 AM)sebastian Wrote: If you think there might be some blocks that prevent you from experience the full advantages from AM (or SM) than you should consider EPRHA. The other thing you must be aware of is the naturalizer. You might have experienced more changes than you realize.

Sorry, I completely disagree with this kind of advice. Had EPRHA been a prerequisite, it would have appeared in the manual by Shannon. I find it unreasonable to ask somebody to follow a different program before a different one worth $500 that is supposed to be standalone.

I never said it's a prerequisite. But you can see people benefiting from EPRHA even after AM or SM. And at the end it's his choice what he is doing as next sub.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - K-Train - 03-15-2015

Disclaimer: I haven't used Sex Magnet, so this is just my observation based off what I'm seeing from guys on the forum and comparing them to what I've seen in my own personal life and just general knowledge.

First off, and Shannon has stated this before, what you get from these subs is heavily influenced by how much prior experience you've had before. In other words, a guy who already has a great deal of confidence, particularly sexual confidence will get more out of SM then a guy who is a virgin or has very little sexual experience with women. When I say sexual confidence, I'm referring to a guy who has a mindset of "if I have sex with this women, she's done, because I'm just that good". A guy who already has that we can safely presume already knows how to talk to women, knows where to go to find women, already understands some subtleties of interacting with them, and of course knows how to f@ck. Sorry but if you don't know HOW to have sex, that ain't changing overnight however SM would most likely help put you in a better position to improve that.

Then of course there's the perception that Sex Magnet (and subliminals in general) are magic. Some of this is on the consumer however I regrettably have to throw some blame Shannon's way as well because the man can sell water to a whale, and i mean that with love not spite. Smile As IceAlive just pointed out above the hype around SM3 definitely raised expecations, perhaps too high in some regards. In Shannon's defense though, he does/has said numerous times that what you get from subs will vary depending on the person. Either way, you gotta get off your butt and go get what it is you want. Period.

IceAlive Wrote:Sorry, I completely disagree with this kind of advice. Had EPRHA been a prerequisite, it would have appeared in the manual by Shannon. I find it unreasonable to ask somebody to follow a different program before a different one worth $500 that is supposed to be standalone.

You're correct that EPHRA is NOT in the manual as a prerequisite however Shannon has recommended EPHRA run-throughs before. In addition, Sebastian is simply looking at what's going on right now. What's going on now which can be seen in journals such as Sarge's and Geodude's (but especially Sarge's) is that running EPHRA seems to be allowing the user to get more out of the program. EPHRA doesn't even cost a dime, so the only thing it would cost Thor is time.

Also just because something isn't a prerequisite now, doesn't mean it won't be. Believe it or not, back in 2010 when the first Woman Magnet subliminal was built the Alpha Set was NOT a prerequisite.:exclamation: It was only after a forum member named Wildflower used the Alpha Set and then transitioned into Woman Magnet started getting results that the Alpha Set became a prerequisite for Woman Magnet (and by extension Sex Magnet).

Hopefully Sarge and Geodude can chime in for you Thor and give their opinions.

K-Train thanks for clarifying. I ws under the impression especially from whats advertised is SM creates an aura around you which makes woman gravitate towards you. So I imagine this is not true.

You still have to do the work at approaching women and charming them but from what your saying if you already know how to do this.SM will make you smoother at accomplishing this.

For me I have charmed women into bed. If this program enhances my abilities it might be worth my investment.

(03-15-2015, 09:52 AM)K-Train Wrote: Disclaimer: I haven't used Sex Magnet, so this is just my observation based off what I'm seeing from guys on the forum and comparing them to what I've seen in my own personal life and just general knowledge.

First off, and Shannon has stated this before, what you get from these subs is heavily influenced by how much prior experience you've had before. In other words, a guy who already has a great deal of confidence, particularly sexual confidence will get more out of SM then a guy who is a virgin or has very little sexual experience with women. When I say sexual confidence, I'm referring to a guy who has a mindset of "if I have sex with this women, she's done, because I'm just that good". A guy who already has that we can safely presume already knows how to talk to women, knows where to go to find women, already understands some subtleties of interacting with them, and of course knows how to f@ck. Sorry but if you don't know HOW to have sex, that ain't changing overnight however SM would most likely help put you in a better position to improve that.

Then of course there's the perception that Sex Magnet (and subliminals in general) are magic. Some of this is on the consumer however I regrettably have to throw some blame Shannon's way as well because the man can sell water to a whale, and i mean that with love not spite. Smile As IceAlive just pointed out above the hype around SM3 definitely raised expecations, perhaps too high in some regards. In Shannon's defense though, he does/has said numerous times that what you get from subs will vary depending on the person. Either way, you gotta get off your butt and go get what it is you want. Period.

IceAlive Wrote:Sorry, I completely disagree with this kind of advice. Had EPRHA been a prerequisite, it would have appeared in the manual by Shannon. I find it unreasonable to ask somebody to follow a different program before a different one worth $500 that is supposed to be standalone.

You're correct that EPHRA is NOT in the manual as a prerequisite however Shannon has recommended EPHRA run-throughs before. In addition, Sebastian is simply looking at what's going on right now. What's going on now which can be seen in journals such as Sarge's and Geodude's (but especially Sarge's) is that running EPHRA seems to be allowing the user to get more out of the program. EPHRA doesn't even cost a dime, so the only thing it would cost Thor is time.

Also just because something isn't a prerequisite now, doesn't mean it won't be. Believe it or not, back in 2010 when the first Woman Magnet subliminal was built the Alpha Set was NOT a prerequisite.:exclamation: It was only after a forum member named Wildflower used the Alpha Set and then transitioned into Woman Magnet started getting results that the Alpha Set became a prerequisite for Woman Magnet (and by extension Sex Magnet).

Hopefully Sarge and Geodude can chime in for you Thor and give their opinions.

Can you elaborate on the internal improvements please ?

(03-15-2015, 04:23 AM)IceAlive Wrote: SM3 was announced in a very convincing way.

I do believe, however, that what Shannon said here was from sheer enthusiasm rather than from an objective and realistic perspective:

(09-18-2013, 09:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm almost afraid to release it. Or use it. And at the same time, I am DYING of jealousy, because I can't.

If SM3 doesn't get you to sex, there is definitely something seriously wrong. You're going to see people reporting shit that is just next level unbelievable if this works the way it's designed to work. Hell, you'll probably BE reporting that stuff.

I'm saying this because from those who posted their results on the forum about SM3 after one run, from what I observed there have been more not getting laid. So I don't know if SM3 works the way it's designed to work in teneral... On the upside, virtually all of them mentioned overall internal improvements.

Personally I've been increasingly happy with my sexual life just as a result of following AM6. So much so, in fact, that I decided to run it again after a few months of break from subliminals. Would have gone for SM3, however, had I seen more positive reviews.

These are my two cents.

(03-15-2015, 12:14 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Can you elaborate on the internal improvements please ?

Sadly not too much. Most tell stories about their dreams or their day to day activities related or not to SM. It's hard to distill through so much information (albeit helpful for journal owners it's not that helpful for product evaluation), but, from my general understanding people commonly mention:
- more perceived signs of interest from ladies
- more confidence
- less interest in sex

The disappointing thing for me to read are things along the lines of "not much actually happening concretely externally".