Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence--5209)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Day 91 oct 11 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

My condolences to Shannon for the passing of his grandfather. If it's any consolation my grandpa passed away just over a month ago. It's amazing how such a great, complex piece of work like BASE was created during such a tough time. I can see where he's coming from when the "cycle" is mentioned. I believe we are all connected by our subconcious and changes for majority of a population that have a frequency of owning their own self improvement is shared between us, if you have awareness towards it. I feel like I've just passed through a difficult time with the use of ASC and now I am able to take more action then ever.

I do things with more purpose now and I am more sure of myself then ever before. I welcome any challenges throughout the day and because of this I am more willing to go and achieve my goals.

People around me sense my confidence on a deep level now. They recognize my abilities, dominance and self confidence in everything I do. It's not even about expressing dominance anymore, effortlessly people sense it when come in the proximity of myself. The power of the subconcious is truely amazing.

Even in the most crowded of areas imagine getting exactly what you want from a waitress while others r in chaos trying to find their place. Confidence, it is a must.

I was thinking to myself earlier if why I reasoned to post this journal all at once. But then I realized my passion had driven my actions all along. ASC is a free sub and those who do not know anything about subliminals were to stumble upon my journey they would see my vast improvements over the past 7 months. I will always believe that these subliminals work. I am going to show tht the best improvements are possible.

There are little nuances of improved confidence that I would notice before but now I'm making so much progress that grand changes are only noteworthy from now on haha.

Thanks

Fonzy

Day 98 oct 19 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

A couple days ago I completed my 96 days of ASC and while reflecting on my progress it has been an amazing transformation. I am so self confident so that when I go out and set s goal I want to achieve I am confident in my actions leading me to success. Imagine if you will, you're world that was once bound by fear is now replaced with confidence. That procrastination towards doing what you have to is now confidence towards completing the necessary actions towards your goal. This brings me to my 8678th point about why releasing eft with subliminals is detrimental to your progress; instead of the sub helping you overcome and grow from your subconcious fears you are releasing the progress that has been made in getting you closer to your goal. This is because consciously you are acclimated to the sensations of your fear. Instead of growing through the action to improve yourself, you are avoiding the issue by tapping.

I've always been the type of person that had to make the most out of my day. It's an inborn trait, probably because of the way my parents raised me and I'm grateful for that. But issues can be created out of absolutely nothing to prevent you from moving forward. If we are going to die anyways, what's the point? But well if life gives you lemons, what do I do? Make lemonade. That's life, and these past three months have provided me with the confidence to move forward in every area of my life. To show all viewers of this journal and people that might be using subliminals for the first time, I will try to achieve in the next four months what each and evry person has felt like doing at one point in time of their life and tht is being physically fit.

In this picture I am currently 230lbs with 30% body fat. I am going to eat healthy and do strength and cardiovascular excercises each day to achieve a weight of 150lbs with less than 10% body fat. I am so confident I'll be able to stick to my exercise regime that I will also post an after picture to show you my transformation. Shout out to Swisston on this forum as your productivity towards being an entrepreneur has been inspiring.

I know some of my journal has been leaning towards the negativity of other techniques affecting the subliminal process but I'm trying to slowly get away from that now. Just as the description page of absolute self confidence says, there are many areas in my life that I didn't know a lack of confidence was affecting previously. One major achievement I've noticed since three months ago is my hand writing. It was always important to me to have nice hand writing and eventually I had even thought about using the "hand eye coordination" sub to improve it in the future. I might still do so in order to perfect it but at the moment my focus that I am putting into report writing and getting my point across allows me to print legibly as well as proportionately. Small achievement but it makes going to work feel so much better. These little changes are drastically increasing my passion and love towards life and fear based conceptions that used to be important in this world are no longer so. Simply I am happy doing the activities I found to be strenuous before and the things that brought happiness to me before now feel a bit boring haha

I have now surpassed the amount of days most people that have posted a journal for ASC. I feel as though the areas I conciously focus on that have to be improved upon I will soon be able to tackle mentally, then physically.

thanks

Fonzy

Day 105 oct 26 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

After day 101 I felt a whole change in mindset, a shift. "Confidence" is the word to describe it. I had to go through a tough phase while getting back into exercising, work and helping out my girlfriend with some exams coming up at the start of the week. I've been listening to this sub for 20 hrs a day and let me say it has made a hell of a difference. The confidence in my abilities allowed me to help my girlfriend out with an essay and an exam, I was so sure about what to memorize and putting the time into my research that these challenges were fun and effortless. My high spirits and confidence in the work was infectious. Instead of being a perfectionist and worrying about every little aspect of my studying, we were able to accomplish achievements through work and completetion that felt incredible! Look around, all the things you want to do in your life are there. Now imagine having the confidence to beleive you can do them to your standards and then complete them perfectly.... This is the level I am at now. The accomplishment of this is so rewarding that the high and desire to do more comes into full affect and then the rest of my work gets done with the same awesomeness. At this point I give all I can up to the point that my emotional health can take. But I know more exposure to this confidence sub will cause even greater upcoming results.

Thank you!

Bet you thought I was done lol:p

This shift in mindset that I mentioned has made significant improvements to my life. I get along with people better than ever. I know there's a lot of talk between the power struggle that people have with eachother on a daily basis, up to the point where the Importance of the word you say after another person speaks to you. My confidence has allowed me to surpass all of that. It's all about the frequency I hold and the attitude I have in each moment. People were talking to me out of the blue, and I guess I have more positivity within. Someone mentioned in a friendly way that my left rear car tire was looking a bit deflated. As I was already aware of this issue I simply replied with a polite Ya, thanks. And moved on as he started giving his personal opinion about that topic in general. I already knew I was going to be confident and alright after this. I walked into a store and while having to pay for 1 purchase approaching a line a couple people said I could go ahead of them as I would be quick. Cheerfully i addressed them by saying thank you then moved forward. I don't even have to think about what I have to say I just know it will be confident and then I move on. This same confidence was held as I paid for my item, went out to the car tested my speakers on logics new "under pressure" album and drove to the nearest gas station to put some air in my tires. It was an absolute pleasure getting along, in my own lane, executing what I had to do with confidence. In regards to my exercise I have lost three pounds and have done cardio for three days in the past five and boy after my recent workout I felt as if I could run all day, I absolutely loved it! I want to give a shoutout to everyone that has carried the essence of using subliminals and sharing their results with the world since I started almost two years ago, K-train, jimbobday, Ryan, Brad, Roy, Spiral, Ricardo,Harvestfield, Iyaylo, robstar, ash and Raz, lion monkey, and practically all the members up till the end of 2012. You guys are the real Mvps. Trailblazers.

Below is a conversation I've had with one of the most emotionally intelligent forum members I've met so far about the topic of clearing and subliminals.

Fonzy3 Wrote:On release techniques and how you use subliminals.

A:

Thanks. I think those releasing tools are very powerful, but I see them often misused if the real goal is to attain something mundane like alphaness, women and sex.

Yes, clearing can help you get those things better and faster if used wisely, but one should not forget those are not the things they aim to achieve in the first place.
If one just keeps clearing blindly one could clear the very desire one whished to attain with it.

Just ask the creator of PSTEC, in his book he mentioned if misused, PSTEC could accidentally clear your desire for women and turn you asexual even if you're born straight. PSTEC can clear anything. If it is able to clear something as primal as your sex drive I bet it can clear the sub as well.

Fonzy3 Wrote:But when I used it in combination with subliminals I did not feel the growth and improvement from when I was just listening. Even after I stopped releasing the results did not catch! I'm not surprised if this is what will happen to the SM3 users on this forum. Until I started listening to a new program, I can absolutely say now the results are better than ever!

A:

This is very interesting. The experience that you described perfectly fits the impression I got when I compare the "old pre-clearing" SM3 Journals with the SM3 journals now that everybody began excessively clearing.

Yes, close to no depression, less anxiety and less anger... but also less results. But the results are the reason we use the subs, if we just want to dissolve bad emotions we could stop using subs and just begin to clear.

Somebody should start a thread, maybe there are more people who realized this effect...

F:

"But with the same program there still wasn't much improvement. Ofcourse I didn't stay long with this method, but when I switched over to a NEW program I felt almost instantly that growth was taking place. And it had increased ever since.
So unless the store is willing to sell the AM5 and SM2 versions for these members that have messed it up for themselves they are SOL. "

----------

A:

Why would it help if some members get AM5 and SM2? Isn't excessive clearing the problem and moderating it the solution? Why the old subs instead of the new ones AM6 and SM3?

What did you deduce from your experience?
A: It was helpful to change the sub to better see the difference but the old sub would have begun to work after you stopped clearing

B: It was necessary to change the sub as even after you stopped clearing it wouldn't have produced any results no matter how long you would've kept listening.

The PSTEC book is on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Solve-Almost-Sexual-Problem-Easy-ebook/dp/B00M7LK8Z2/

On this morning I woke up feeling confident. I don't have issues like before where I was dying to hit the snooze and get more sleep. However before I fully wake up I have this euphoria/daze in my vision that is a result from the sub. I can tell my belief system is changing because of this. Everywhere I go it is natural that others are aware of my confidence. I am much more able to communicate my arguments across much more clearly.

I've watched a couple of episodes of Seinfeld recently and if you want to see an almost perfect example of indifference used in every day life these characters do portray it! I mean it's a show about nothing but it's one of the funniest and most interesting in the world. The coincidences here show how people would have while different frequencies are coming into contact with eachother but imagine being a person that has their subconcious instructed to be the best person they can be each day I would be very interested to see how that person is progressing and in the real world that person in you!

Thanks

Fonzy

Nov 2 2104 day 112 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

I don't really care about a lot of things I used to. As long as i'm positive and moving forward in my own mind i'm ok. My productivity has increased as little things I used to associate with not worth my time I am accomplishing with positivity and confidence with a side of a great rewarding feeling each day. I am given respect everywhere I go. I have a confident gaze when I lock eyes with another. When I listen to the program through headphones I feel a heavy amount of confidence. Confidence to go? Anyone? I catch on to things very fast and when I wake up i'm roaring to go which is a huge difference from the tiredness I used to feel when I first started. I feel as if tings have finally started to balance out on the forum. I’m walking taller and acting with more confidence than ever before!

Thanks

Fonzy

Day 119 nov 9 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

I'm feeling extremely confident now a days. I've gone from not caring because I'm so confident to generally being helpful and spreading a feeling of safety and self assuring within everyone I come into contact with. Kindof like Johnny depp's Donnie Brasco. I've always been interested in how things are connected and it is clear that our subconcious love is the most powerful force on earth. I've always attracted what I resonate. It might be a conversation or a movie or situation. I could reflect on it afterwards and it makes sense, the connection between myself and what I experienced. I love life. My girlfriend and I our going through a lot of growth because of my confidence. Things that used to be irritating are no longer so because of what I am capable. I can be so fucking successful and that seems to be the solution to all my challenges these days. I surpass others and their limiting beliefs each day when my subconcious accepts positive ones. These days I wake up abruptly, but ready. Everything I want in my daily life seems capable of achieving which just increases my confidence even more. I no longer go around with issues of "how great I should be" placing pressure on to everything I do. I am just confident and have a capable, relevant answer to everything. I love it! People in authoratitve and high positions console in me and see me as equal. There's no I feel that I cannot achieve in regards to my goals. I'm going to run 5 times a week and lose 50 pounds in the next two months. Yes!

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - AlphaMind - 02-22-2015

Great! You're experiencing a snowball effect with the sub.

ASC is gold sub, I still remember my days while in ASC I've become a approach machine. Damn!

Heart

Day 126 nov 16 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

My emotions are all over the place. I feel like as if my subconcious has accepted the scripting even more and the effects are taking over my conscious mind. Amazing, I see a huge difference now as I was so formulaic before. I had to have things a certain way before I could go positive and get things done. No more, my confident decision making allows me to get things done that directly influence my life in each moment. I feel no longer effected by others hyped up emotions but just express pure confidence. Can't wait to see how much more my subconcious can produce from the exposure of the sub. This is a lesson to all you kids out there, commitment towards a sub is the sweetest, until you have achieved your goal. I look the best wherever I go, get the most accomplished and feel more and more confident as the day goes on.

Now for the fun part.

Shannon, today has posted something very intriguing to me, my journal and the overall message I am getting across.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-NLP-Guided-Meditation

Now listen up, all you egotistical ********* that don't see the benefit you get from subs without clearing.

"I'm curious how NLP does not change your beliefs or programming, since that's what it is for? It is Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Never use anything that alters your beliefs or programming with a sub".

This is about NLP, now imagine wtf you've been doing with FEFT and all that bullshit for the past year. Yeah, just being a ******* ********thinking your better and being more awakened than anyone else. You have not improved the sub but altered the beleifs that the sub has been trying to implant. YOURE ******! Now if Shannon would kindly put this info into the instructions of sublkminals we would have a lot more success stories to work with here than emotional damaged people trying to get attention. PLS to all you emotionally damaged ******* people clearing your life away STOP and just ******* use the subliminal.

And to back it up "State shifting is alright. Just no additional programming. I'm probably going to produce some subs like that, which simply shift the state for the pleasure of the experience" you're not fucking shifting your state, you're clearing your damn state forever! Get it through your ****** heads and try and find some other way to be alpha because your egotistical bullshit just put you in the ground. Eat your words!
And bam, the final piece of evidence "Channel the anger into making positive changes. Don't try to delete it with meditation or tapping. Use it, that's what it's there for. Just keep it positive". Just don't ******* tap and waste your time fools. If anything your should read this journal
Anyways I'm working on improving myself more than ever and results are coming fast. In my current situation I got a raise at the work place and in currently making twice as much as before. I love it but I'm still going to aim for more I want to have my confident emotional state positively effect the physical areas of my life so much that all you can say when you hear about me is confidence to the highest degree.

Now the real question is how could Shannon let it get so far that a tapping thread was even created? Is he not giving attention to all the threads that are being discussed on his own forum? Has even read enough of my journal to put the pieces together that clearing has permanently damaged subs and beleifs for some people.

I am no longer making decisions based on an a paranoid view of the world thinking there is an endless amount of work to do. Now I am more confident and I find myself experiencing it often throughout my week. This has effected my decision making and have brought some new amaZing opportjnities to light! I love this and my life.

I've had some HUGE realizations this past week. Mostly because of this song.- I've slowly stopped caring about the little things that give me power within my body language and words. Mostly because I feel great confidence wherever I go. This sub has made me more cooperative, to the overall love of the world. I am still my own person, a leader, just not feeling bad for being part of a team and seeing others who know more do what they do sometimes. There were lyrics in the song above that really spoke to me. "If I'm on to you, I know you're on to me." So I could be speaking to a homeless person or the president but I would still feel my own gratitude. It wouldn't be necessary to allow my position of power to affect my emotions. Sometimes while being authoratitve a feeling of "I have the power over you" takes control. These moments are associated with feelings that stick, even though you got your message across harshly according to your subordinates you also have a connection to the emotion that was given. If it was positive that would've been a good act if negative ( and you yourself only know if it was) it would come back to bite you in some way. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm becoming more positive as the days go on and the scrip becomes more evident in my personality. I'm becoming pure confidence

Day 133 nov 23 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

Oh. My. God. I feel super hyper and confident borderlining on arrogant. I feel like my cock can enter inside any woman's pussy I see. Approaching is super easy and I can tell after I speak to them they have something to think about for long periods of time as they are both sexually and emotionslly open to me however I'm not interested in fucking them at random times throughout the day it's more like when I feel the moment is right as I have to balance business physical and emotional health at the same time. More importantly I'm becoming that man I want to be. Having pure confidence in evry area of my life. I'm getting heavy subconcious responses to the program whenever I play it. Everyone around me undoubtedly knows I'm confident and I ascend to knew heights during evry conversation and situation. My decision making also has a role to play in how am I constantly becoming more and more confident and successful than those around me. Especially In regards to ppl in authoritative positions. It's just a matter of time till they know what I have is valuable and that they need someone like with on their side

Day 140 nov 30 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

My reasoning for running this program for such a long time is because of my goal but also having a strong foundation of confidence in whatever subliminal choice I make. A lot of ppl don't want to use AYP. Why? Because they don't want to wait for something that will happen 120 days along the line when they can see results with another program today. I Beleive you could this maturity from AM as well but my sole focus of ASC will serve me well. I have become pissed off significantly. The increase in confidence might be making strides in my alpha progress but this past week there way a point where my confident decision making and my real life bs everytime someone gets disgruntled by my success overlapped. It was a point where I was just like fuck it. I'm not going to try and make changes from an angle which justifies previous actions. I gave absolutely no fucks just displayed confidence in myself and got down to work. Simple as that. Working to my improvement. I produced something that would blow the socks off the person who will view it so I'm proud of it. All feelings of not having it my way or excuses that held me back have gone out of the window. I am just confidently doing what I have to do. Simple as that. No more feeling as if I'm safe I have to get out there and make strides in my life whatever the cost. It seems like everyone I know is in someway against me. I feel as if all ego has just turned into confidence and I'm just going to work because that's what I should do . There's less doubt in my mind is what I mean. Everyone wants to try to manipulate others emotions to get out of doing what has to be done so they can come home to their safe nests but not me I'm going to make an impact

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - stratos - 02-22-2015

Thanks for the reminder; I better stop clearing.

Day 147 dec 7 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

This past week I went through a shit storm. So many ppl were getting disgruntled by my actions. I was one step ahead of everyone and they couldn't handle it. I was in a angry mood at some points but everything was still ascending. I felt more and more confident and ppl just didn't like me. More like they were afraid of my potential. I got through that resistance and now I am working with less of a ego and more confidence in what I do. I see it in the eyes of ppl around me. The little smile woman give me as their man walks ahead and extra seconds ppl take watching what I do. Ppl feel safe around me but don't want to accept I am in a position of dominance towards them yet. Gotta change that. Nothing is holding me back anymore. I love working on things and getting to the light at the end of the tunnel. This sub has to some degree reduced what procrastination I had. Always the excuse of why do it when I'm getting the results I want now came to mind before. I got what I needed done to move forward but there was so much more I could've done to improve. Now I feel a light happiness inside me when I come across a challenge because I know it'll make me a better person. I am confident in my abilities.
This past week has caused me to feel like absolute self confidence. There has been a major shift in my mindset. A confidence in my abilities, if you will. It's like whatever work I would like to do I can do it because it will bring me to the light at the end of the tunnel. I went through some shitty resistance just recently and it made me think how many changes you guys running AM6 must be going through. I've been able to work out consistently everyday with out the same shitty patterns of " do I need to do this?" Comes up and breaks my motivation to achieve greatness. I am no longer haunted by that and I feel great! I feel as if I've ascended from all the people around me that are not confident in themselves enough to improve but live in the fear games to have any power. It's despicable and I like to say that my presence gives them something to strive to. I am literally moving into a higher mentality and feel my reality aligning to do so as well. I don't feel like I have any sort of an ego or feel entitled to things. I just feel confidence.
Later on in the week I went through crazy resistance. There are so many haters and some of them might be closest to you. I completely broke down at one point to the only person that would listen. And that gave me a perspective from a position of power. Someone had been lying about me. To make themselves look better. I wanted to remove myself from that situation.

Once again I feel like I can do anything. My day is busier than ever but I also feel like because my confidence is up any ego or negativity i had is reduced and I'm more positive in my daily life. I am happy and I'm moving towards my goals very fast. Thanks!

Day 154 dec 14 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

Honestly, a complete change of my thinking and behaviour has occurred. I am now more positive and know what it feels like. For the longest time I did have a void and felt like having dominant body language and action was enough to get me through, but now that I have so much positivity as well as confidence in my abilities life feels effortless!

There used to be a feeling that I had where I thought because of how I currently was I didn't have to change to achieve my goals. This is wrong. Expecting that achievements would just come to me. Or money would just come. No, changing was actually the most blissful feeling in the world. Losing that feeling of being stuck and filling it up with happiness and positivity. I have lost a couple inches of my waist and have double the amount of time I can spend on running for cardio. Getting closer to my goals. I've also achieved a career in law enforcement that will also help me produce money so I can get closer to being an successful multimillionaire. I can say that I am truely confident in my self and my abilities. It's as if this confidence is going over all areas of my life now. I was shoveling the snow yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by how well I did the job. I used to feel frustrated with shoveling even though I was strong enough to do it. It was a pain. This time however I had so much positive self talk and accomplishing the job was so much fun. I can truly say that work isn't even considered "work" for me anymore it's just positivity. I know it's something I have to do and I do it. Simple. I feel completely changed from the person I was and now I am a focused, determined, ruthless( in action) amazing man.

Previously while using subs I had felt invincible because of the technology. Like everything would come to me. It's true that we are like magnet polls, drawing what our thoughts and feeling project but I have to say that being a person who can be very productive was attractive to me. I had a mindset the subs would do the work but I believed it would change me into the person I am today. Someone who I doing effortless action. What my point is in saying this is that for everyone who does not have hope. All of the people in the world struggling and some even dealing with depression on this forum. I am living proof of the fact that you can be a positive, cooperative, compassionate member of society and human being if you just listen to subliminals. I have almost listened to the sub for 5 months now and it changed me into a person that I wanted to be. All I had to do was want to improve. I had a plan and a lot of it was obvious. Exercise to get abs, take on opportunities to pay more. I'm starting to Beleive that with subs you could even stay in one place and attract all these amazing tUK hsmcexperiences but to me doing the positive action is faster. So once again my infinite gratitude goes to Shannon for creating these subs. It is absolutely the best technology I've ever come across. The one thing that makes us human which is fear of pain is slowly being broken down by these subs and we are becoming incredible people. For all newcomers I would suggest to just use the program according to the instruction. No other technique is needed and your dreams will come true. Cheers to everyone for self improvement! The subconcious is the most powerful asset we have and it will bring us to outer space if we want. Personally I just use gratitude for everything along the way and the process of subs. I know that our souls are invincible so I don't fear the pain. Learn and live. Using a sub for a long term period over the boundaries of "norm" has definitely blown my expectations out of the water. Beleive the hype. It's true when you listen to subs all expectations in your head will be met and surpassed. Shannon did too good of a job making these subs and one day someone will be out for his spotWink watch out Shannon haha. Anyways once again my utmost amount of gratitude towards subliminals and the entire community here. We got this!

The only scary thing is that these subliminals become our egos. We become better at everything then other people and unsettling the comfortable could cause them to lash out. I mean this sounds like another thing the we will overcome actually. This positivity is awesome!

I just feel really positive and people can see my confidence in life itself. Not arrogance at the moment

Thanks

Fonzy

Dec 21 2014 day 161 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

I'm starting to become everything I have feared. Someone who doesn't watch tv doesn't watch videos on the Internet. Someone who spends his time doing action to improve all of his physical surroundings. Best of all someone who doesn't eat fast food. In perspective you might think the opposite of everything wouldn't be so bad. Even I at one point that it was becoming to view the newest in pop culture to have an idea of what is going on at that side of the world. This just shows how much progress I've gone through. For self improvements sake I might watch the latest Christopher Nolan film or something to see where human kind is at but atm I'm all about the five w's. What I can get, when I get, why I get, when I get and who I can get it with. The how has been... (get ready for it) Action.

I'm still the fonzy you've known that's been posting here for two years but I have absolute self confidence and achieved many more of my dreams. I've ascended to become something more than I was. I've changed for the better but I am still here being Fonzy. It sounds crazy but these subs have done it for me again. I can do what I want when I want while I'm in the positive. Which is why I choose the things I do. My plan has been a success! I just wish to continue and keep on getting better. I will get everything I want in the next ten years and who knows those things might change. I don't have to speak on my results in retrospect as I just am, absolute self confidence. This will continue to get more pronounced and effect my life in only the most powerful ways my subconcious can provide. Hopefully I can share more great news with you guys over time as this community is my team. We can learn and help one another if we are open to it. I'm now going to have lunch. Talk to you guys later. Ciao.

I've also noticed that my eyes look really sexy in the mirror after I've had the shift to absolute self confidence

My desire for everything has come back now. It's like the complete opposite of depression. There r things in my life that I really want and I'm going after them compared to waiting for the right moment. My girlfriend said I'm very manly today and I'm pretty sure her female friends think so too. I have a lot of confident right now.

I'm being recognized for all the right things now. People say that might beleifs are good and I would be good at what I do not like those that are corrupt. This has been a major theme in my life as ive dealt with people's ego and lack of work to be done. Instead of facing their problems they are using hate to make themselves feel superior. I guess I've always been thinking about rising in the ranks of life and people are being disgruntled by my progress. They are just sealing their own date though because of their negative actions to begin with. Never let anyone brings you down I say! You will be always moving up! Because of this understanding im making good bonds with the people I interact with. Real friends from the heart. Petty things like what makes a person more dominant and another vulnerable are irrelevant now. So what if physically you have the upper hand or someone says that being in the fetile position is beta? All you need is the will to improve and you will see, these guidelines of what makes a person more dominant and you will be postive while seeing others being dom. Theres only abundance.

Day 168 dec 28 2014 - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

Has this ever happened to you? I was speaking to my dad from the basement and I had to talk louder then usual because I was on a different floor. He thought I was yelling at him and got angry. I was not yelling but simply talking loud enough so he could hear. Guess this shows the confidence in my voice is really starting to change my surroundings.

I have gone through another spell of resistance and have come through it triumphant on the other side. I literally just let it pass. My self love has increased. Meaning that today I had a day to do absolutely nothing but sit around and listen to subliminals. I could watch what a perceived as my latest interest in pop culture Hollywood film, sleep, jerk off or eat.

For the longest time I thought that feeling good had a direct relationship to attracting good things in my life. What i described to you about what I could've done during my off day was an example of not feeling good but not feeling stressed. It's tough to differentiate from the two sometimes. For the first time In my life I felt disgusted lying in bed. This was my off day and I couldn't stay in such a state for any longer. It just hit me like a ton a bricks then. There are boundaries that we have within ourselves. Lying down, watching videos or sleeping is not going to directly help you towards your goals. It's just the exact opposite. What feels good to me is the glory and getting things done. Whenever I think about myself I don't think I would be happier having everything given to me. I would be happy just as I am and anything I wanted I could put my energy towards. Another HUGE moment listening to ASC. I attract productive people in my life but I can instantly understand who is driven by fear when they start chatting about "being miserable going to work" or " needing my starbucks". They live in a cycle. But I am the master of my domain.

It honestly makes me sick now to read the shit on the forum. People will chnage if they want too, all you can do is show them the information.

In reality the reason pushing us to do work on a daily basis instead of just being ok sitting in one place is Shame. There's a certain point when you are around someone where you just begin to pick on eachothers scabs. The fact that you are working towards goals changes this. You are happy that you've accomplished something until it isn't relevant in the moment anymore. You go for a workout and no that your skin is more toned then what is was an hour ago. Then when you see an old friend they notice it. This positivity is your shield. This is something that also comes along with the sub.