Subliminal Talk
The Journey of the Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Journey of the Alpha (/Thread-The-Journey-of-the-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 02-13-2015

I didn't feel like writing a journal until the end of Am6 but some crazy things happened. So I finished stage 3, and what I noticed is my social confidence . I had the ability to talk to anyone and start a conversation with stranger, it was great. I've always been kind of socially awkward and I'm still working not it, but this program has improved my internal beliegs . I still get anxious in public but during stage 4 my anxiety slipped away. Not completely because it cones and goes, sometimes without me realizing it it pops up. Anyways in regards to women, I only had few occurrences. I had a woman stand in plain view standing somewhere near a door where I could see her, standing for a long time doing nothing(socially didn't make sense). At first I assumed she was waiting for some one but she walked off the store where I work and came back and did it again, except she stood outside...maybe it was all in my head. Another time I had an old unattractive woman try to buy me things and I didn't even know her. Another time I had a woman stalk me in her car, she drove up to the parking lot where I was standing, since the building where I work has multiple levels with a retail store being on the last level. So she parked in my office, turned her head lights on and sat in her car for 2 hrs. At first I thought it was some weird guy because it was like 2am on a Tuesday, but later I found out it was a woman, not attractive. This was only on stage 3. Now stage 4 was a b***. I had women literrary either not look at me and run or see me and run. Others times I've had a woman stare at me with a smile for like 3 minutes straight, I've had some of my co workers try to flirt with me.The responses have been so far apart that I just decided to ignore them. I'm definetly not jealous when I see guys with hot women. For ex, there's a very sexy co worker, who, just happened to get hired when I started stage 2 of Am6, has been chatting with a guy who isn't the type of guy you would see with a hot woman Now a days I just ignore them together. BTW me and the giro hit it off the first Time, she was very friendly and had like a sexy personality but the attraction died off. Anyways I'll keep updating if something happens.

RE: Stage 4 update day 5 - Leo1990 - 02-14-2015

I didn't know you started am6 before I did. How much do you feel yourself changing?

RE: Stage 4 update day 5 - Alpha Male mo - 02-14-2015

At first it wasn't so obvious, it was fear at first but now I can feel a lot of change. I guess its because this program means the world to me right now

RE: Stage 4 update day 5 - Benjamin - 02-14-2015

Hey man, good results. Can you please make a journal instead of creating new posts for every update..

EDIT: Ok I changed the heading so you can use this thread as your journal. Let me know what you'd like it called, or you should be able to edit the title yourself by editing the first post.

-Ben

RE: Alpha Male Mo AM6 Journal - Alpha Male mo - 02-14-2015

(02-14-2015, 04:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hey man, good results. Can you please make a journal instead of creating new posts for every update..

EDIT: Ok I changed the heading so you can use this thread as your journal. Let me know what you'd like it called, or you should be able to edit the title yourself by editing the first post.

I'm sorry I didn't know how to use this. im not sure how to edit either but I want the titpe to be the Journey of the Alpha. Thsnk you

-Ben

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Benjamin - 02-14-2015

Ok done.

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 02-14-2015

(02-14-2015, 10:35 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Ok done.

Thanks again. just to make sure i got this right, So every time I want to write an update for a new stage, I just write on this thread ? Or under Journey of alpha male thread?

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Benjamin - 02-15-2015

Yeah anything that is happening or any questions.

Er.. yeah because this is the journey of alpha thread.

-Ben

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 02-16-2015

So today as usual I had to work a 14 hr shift for work. So in case you don't know I'm running Am6 on stage 4 day7 and although I don't have any resistance till this point I feel like there's a knot on my chest when I'm in public. The anxiety crept up on me today and it was awful. I keep getting this feeling like every one is running away from me. Today I had a woman look at me with a disgusting look on her face, but then another woman looked at me with kind of curious about type of look. I'm not sure where this sub is taking me on this Journey but I'm hanging on. I've noticed though, I'm very social now almost extrovert but not quite. I fan talk to virtually anyone I want to. I feel like the people who know me more are more attracted to me now and a lot of people who see me assume like I'm a jerk, maybe its the body language. It doesn't make sense for a girl to see you and just walk away but then another woman to see you and almost be captivated by your presence. I hope stage 5 build my sexual aura good lol. Can't wait. But I do hope I get all I can from the subs. Has anyone used Am6 stage 4 and experienced similar things? Maybe its just me

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 02-19-2015

I'm not sure what exactly Shannon has in the script but I've seen to encounter days where my confidence in my abilities failed. Like Yesterday there was a huge emergency at where I work and it was my job to be in charge. Youcan imagine what kind of pressure that has on anybody. For the most part iI executed, not flawlessly, because it was my first experience but I was kinda shocked at my reaction to the situation. Normally I would panic and kinda go into self destruct mode but this time I was assertive. I actually was to Assertive, I took matters into my own hand and maybe I panicked a little bit but that's the inner boy in me trying to get out. I know this is a long journey and Rome wasn't build in a day, but I'm still working on becoming full Alpha and commanding respect. it seems that its easy to gain respect from women but not guys. Like on that day I heard people talking behind there back about my inability to perform during huge amounts of pressure but this was my first time faced in a situationlike this. So iI plan on addressing the guys who were cracking jokes and plan on being more in control of my situation and environment when trouble arises. Though I feel kinda of embarrassed I'm still going to show my face every day and hold my self with confidence. I don't care what anyone perceived of me anymore because

THIS IS MY F***- LIFE lol

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 03-07-2015

So if you've been reading my post then you'd notice that I only write about my experience with women but to be fair I've changed a lot from where I was.

Bio:
20yrs old
Used to have extreme social anxiety
Had huge women issues so bad I couldn't even think of a woman without getting nervous
had panick attacks when faced with a problem , any kind.

Women:
Had maybe 2 or 3 long term relationship but weren't very attractive
about 4 yes ago

Self esteem before Am6:
I tried to change who I was so I could fit in.
Couldn't look at myself in the mirror without disgust

So enough with my blabbering about my old self almost finishing Stage 4 last day is the 12th of this month so next week
and all I can say is the journey from within is crazy.

But today blew the top of the metaphorical lid.

So today I had to help a friend help a client move, I had never seen the client so I was kinda reluctant to
help because I just wanted to rest, so I said wtf. So I said I hope she's hot I don't want it to be some old guys. So as soon
as I arrived there she was. She had to be like a 9 or 10. The best part is I really wasn't nervous or even thinking about her.
Then that's when I saw her leaning against her friend's car stretching her leg out in a 90 degree angle talking to her friend .

It just seemed so sexual, so I took a quick glance then went back inside her house. She was outside the street across from where I was talking to her friend. As soon as I came back she was standing right there near a truck where I was loading her things in. The best part was she kept coming closer every time almost bumping her lol.

So we drove from her old house to her new and it was great. She seemed very cool and smart. I didn't get her number or anything but the fact that I've come this far is great, I'm just waiting for the time when I can work on my outer game.

But nowadays I'm more confident , my body language us more Masculine . You know you've grown when a girl who's really hot gets so close to you every time she gets a chance, like fingers length, without it being a big deal.

Try lifting furniture when a hot girl is breathing down your neck lol.

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 03-12-2015

I had a question for the Alpha Male/Woman Magnet/Sex Magnet users . This is concerning permanency .

So I read in one of Shannon's journal that you have to run Am6 for at least 3 years then refresh every year. So does this mean I should use the refresher stage 7 and for how long? or do I use the whole program 1-6 every year
?

Also how about Woman magnet or Sex Magnet? Eventhough Am6 is the best I really want Wm and Sm results to stick for life .

My goal :

Run Am6 2× Am refresher stage 7
Wm 2× Wm refresher Stage 7
Sm 2× Sm refresher Stage 7

then afterwards Am refresher stage 7 for 4 months, Wm 4 months and Sm 4 months every year

Shannon if you can please correct this if I'm wrong .

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - GlaizenGold777 - 03-12-2015

If i remember correctly. You use stage 7 only after you feel you have ingrained every points on AM salespage. You can use it for 1-6 months, you choose.

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 03-14-2015

(03-12-2015, 08:39 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: If i remember correctly. You use stage 7 only after you feel you have ingrained every points on AM salespage. You can use it for 1-6 months, you choose.

Great thanx