Subliminal Talk
Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) (/Thread-Ricardo-s-Woman-Magnet-Journal-COMPLETED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - GlaizenGold777 - 06-08-2015

Quote:I was only referring to AM and WM when I said about running subs while single. I may only need need another run or I may need two of each. AYP's don't require a foundation so they should work if I run them long enough.

When you use AYP and it work for you IMO it is because your mindset about AYP (don't require a foundation, etc, etc).

But, my opinion is, change your AM (or WM) opinion like you see AYP, let your subconscious deal with message, think nothing. Fire & forget.

And yes, like CatMan said, it's up to you what to run next, we just want you to getting better with AM, because we grow a lot with AM subs.

Thanks.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 06-15-2015

Stage 4 Day 32

Another stage done and what has happened? Well in a word, not much.Smile

I have had some mood swings and a lot of frustration at the lack of external results. I also seem to be making people laugh a lot with stuff I come out with, often I'm not trying to be funny but when I am people are laughing their asses offConfused

The most noticeable effects so far in this stage are a reduction in neediness and an increase in desire to get into shape. I seem to get frustrated during the stage then I get calm at the end of it and not as needy. Thanks to Superjoy I have started the intermittent fasting for 2-3 days a week. It's actually not as hard as I thought it might be as long as you drink plenty of fluids you don't get hungry. Then eat normally after the fasting is over. Lost a few pounds already and an inch off the belly in this last month so I feel pretty good about myself. To be honest I've felt great about myself for a long time and have overcome many self negatives that I'm so much more improved within since I first began AM6 last summer. I am disappointed at the lack of external results but the internal results have been fantastic and I'm really grateful for them. I'm sure I need a another run through of both subs again as I read a post from Shannon saying that if you didn't manifest a new circle of friends in AM (ok he was referring to AM5) then you resisted some of the program. I deduce from this that the foundation I got from AM6 wasn't as strong as it should have been to continue on to WM since I didn't get any manifestations from it and by extension, maybe I'm resisting WM Sad Either way despite the lack of results I do feel confident with stage 5 for some reason. Maybe wishful thinking but it's been on my mind. I'm sure I read that stage 5 brings it all pretty much to a conclusion and gives a final push to the effects.
I still don't know for sure what to do after this sub. I keep toying with the idea of another run of AM/Wm then I think AYP is the better option. It's getting to the point that I'm focusing a lot on the question of what do I really want, and the answer is a woman. Therefore the answer is MYPSLBig GrinBig Grin.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - CatMan - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 01:39 PM)Ricardo Wrote: To be honest I've felt great about myself for a long time and have overcome many self negatives that I'm so much more improved within since I first began AM6 last summer...I'm sure I need another run through of both subs again...I deduce from this that the foundation I got from AM6 wasn't as strong as it should have been to continue on to WM...
I still don't know for sure what to do after this sub...

LOL, my editing skills on point today! Tongue

Lol seriously mate...the answer is obvious. You answered your own question. After WM2, one week rest, then AM6 redo followed by one week rest, then WM2. That will sort out all the rubbish. Best course of action for you period. Get your money's worth for $1000USD, rerun and you won't need the AYP I'm betting.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 06-28-2015

Stage 5 Day 13

The first few days of this stage had women beginning to check me out more so than in the past. Also there was an open day at work and although I arrived and stood on my own to begin with I noticed later that all the women were hanging around me and no where else! These are either woman that I'm not attracted to or ones with partners already.
Ones I did quite like when I first started just appeared to be not that hot at all (wtf!??).

I have read all the wise words from Catman and others and maybe my foundation is not strong enough to support WM to any great extent. Also I am limited in my day to day activities now as regards meeting new women. I regret leaving London right now as I was in a place that I had access to a lot of hot women and new ones during my daily commutes. Anyway there may be a way I can go back to London and not at a financial cost, which would be great. It's a long shot and I'll know hopefully in a few weeks if it's a goer or not.

At the end of this run of WM I'm going to take a break from the six stagers and go
for the LM/US combo. I intend to run this to the end of the year then hit AM6 again.
I've read that US is a very good sub to promote greater success with other subs so this looks like a good way to go. Also LM should bring me short term manifestations that will keep my mind pleasantly occupied Smile

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 07-17-2015

Day 32 Stage 5

Well as seems to be the case the effects of this stage weren't felt until the last
week. Primarily the effects on me have been an obsessive compulsion to get into shape, keep my place and car clean and really feel the limitations of my new working environment Sad

No external female results, or rather no new females at all or any reactions from the ones around. My sex drive has stabilized which I'm really grateful about because that part was a nightmare.

I will definitely finish the sub but I won't be running it again or SM until I'm in a better place for women otherwise I might as well be the richest man in the cemetery Sad

I'm happy with the overall internal improvements from both AM and WM and I don't regret doing them for those effects alone. I don't want to enter into the realms of mental masturbation and upset the more 'advanced members' on this forum, but these improvements are big positives for me, personally.

WM is probably better if you're in a place of many single women or at least easy to
come across new ones on a regular basis. Using the old chestnut of a poor
foundation with AM doesn't really fit too well because that's not the whole issue,
it's also the lack of women and availability to meet new ones. I also think that beautiful and single are not two words that fit together for women. I mean, come on, really, what beautiful women are single these days? It took me a while to realise this! I think, to be honest, I'd settle for Not too Bad and Single.

So going forward and after a great deal of thought (and after doing stage 6) I will
take a couple of weeks rest then start the LM/US combo for the rest of the year I
will stick a journal up and put down any interesting occurrences. I'll also try more
masked through the ears, as I've bought a pair of sleephones which people say
are good. US is reckoned to improve the success of subliminals and LM is the
good old short term needs from manifestation sub. I have some 'interesting' goals for this but I don't want to articulate them here..spoilers you know Smile

After these two, or rather in the New Year I will probably do AM6 again to get
another run through under my belt. After that, if I'm still where I am (I'm trying to go back to
London) then I'll go for AYP otherwise I'll do SM3.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Benjamin - 07-17-2015

Azfalg likely had less baggage in that area, I can only see more runs of AM6 helping. My second run is definately strengthening everything and i'm getting some results with women.. with how things are going I think when I finally do SM3 things will be crazy (in a good way).

The first AM6 run gave some results, but the second is really strengthening things. I could have done SM3 and got results but I would have been missing out on what AM6 is building on my second run.

Though the living in a small place thing is crap, I live in a town of around 13,000 people and it gets me down.. but i'm doing my best to go out and approach and i've been getting some results. Half the time I travel to other towns to do some approaches too. If I was in a city i'd clean up.

Stuff like less neediness, subtle shifts in how you're perceiving women and such yes it is good.. but in the end we want results. And we need to take the actions and 'pull the trigger' and actually go for it with these women.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Benjamin - 07-18-2015

Quote:Lol try living in a town of less than 2000, preaching to the quire

Fucking hell.. my town does my head in enough being so small! :-O

Quote:Of course more runs of AM6 are a good thing and can only help. But to me I just saw a bunch of mental masturbation in SM3 journals and reasons why they don't have to approach. Ex. "All my neediness is gone, so now I don't have a reason to approach" Or this guy that ran SM3 and didn't even want sex, and then says that he wants to run it again! Not saying that more runs can't help just and maybe sometimes its needed, but a lot of times its up to the listener.

Oh yeah, it's funny how we rationalize so much to avoid approaching.. I can't say much as I did it for years and still do at times. It's similar to my realization recently that I was scared to let go of neediness because I felt I may not take any of the actions like approaching. If we've had that for so many years then it's gone then it may be hard to find new reasons to take those actions.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - GlaizenGold777 - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 08:50 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Of course more runs of AM6 are a good thing and can only help. But to me I just saw a bunch of mental masturbation in SM3 journals and reasons why they don't have to approach. Ex. "All my neediness is gone, so now I don't have a reason to approach" Or this guy that ran SM3 and didn't even want sex, and then says that he wants to run it again! Not saying that more runs can't help just and maybe sometimes its needed, but a lot of times its up to the listener.

P.S How come you like everyone's posts Glaizen? Been wanting to ask that for a long time.

No special reason, it's just trigger my memory to recall better about every post I already read.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - GlaizenGold777 - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 07:28 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Ah, I thought you were trying to make people feel better about themselves by giving everyone likes.

Nope, you're wrong. Sorry, but I'm a badass. Big Grin

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Voytek - 07-23-2015

Sorry for disturbing but tell me, Ricardo, did WM decrease your `Alpha Man Power` that you`ve gained during AM6? Do you feel less alpha due WM run? I`m asking becasue I, probably, start WM run in the middle of September. Smile

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 09:12 AM)Voytek Wrote: Sorry for disturbing but tell me, Ricardo, did WM decrease your `Alpha Man Power` that you`ve gained during AM6? Do you feel less alpha due WM run? I`m asking becasue I, probably, start WM run in the middle of September. Smile

I don't mind people chiming in with whatever is relevantBig Grin

As to your question, I have been thinking a lot about that while doing WM and I can say definitely NO it hasn't made me less alpha. What it has done is to enhance certain aspects like confidence, maturity, self worth, body image, seeing through bullshit of others and making me very comfortable around women. It's just a shame that the manifestations that define this sub just haven't come into beingHuh

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ryan - 07-23-2015

I found that woman magnet kind of gave you a little more feminine energy. I felt better able to understand women, be more playful and funny/fun with them, be silly and ridiculous. Some things I guess for a regular alpha that could appear to be a little more "softy"... But you don't care... and you will get women wanting you (not friend zoning you). In other ways it definitely does make you feel more alpha, but you get to the point where Alpha is not about how hard you show off or how tough you make yourself to be. Alpha is about being an overall strong man who can lead himself and doesn't care that people think he's alpha or not.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 07-26-2015

(07-25-2015, 04:21 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Hey Ricardo, could you do a summary of the internal changes you think this sub brought has you?

I'll do a full round-up of the effects when I finish this stage, although right now I don't feel there's anymore this sub can offer me on this run-through.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 07-26-2015

(07-23-2015, 10:21 AM)Ryan Wrote: I found that woman magnet kind of gave you a little more feminine energy. I felt better able to understand women, be more playful and funny/fun with them, be silly and ridiculous. Some things I guess for a regular alpha that could appear to be a little more "softy"... But you don't care... and you will get women wanting you (not friend zoning you). In other ways it definitely does make you feel more alpha, but you get to the point where Alpha is not about how hard you show off or how tough you make yourself to be. Alpha is about being an overall strong man who can lead himself and doesn't care that people think he's alpha or not.

Yes the confidence and ease around women is probably the most noticeable although the obvious attraction element isn't there. I'm getting blanked a lot of the time with new women I come across, but that's maybe because they are not single? You're right about alpha, if you have to keep trying to prove it then you're not alpha.