Subliminal Talk
Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) (/Thread-Ricardo-s-Woman-Magnet-Journal-COMPLETED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Benjamin - 04-24-2015

Quote:My big desire to improve my physique is still strong as is keeping everything clean and tidy.

Nice, you been working out? Did you have any luck with that fat burning suppliment you were trying?

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 05:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:My big desire to improve my physique is still strong as is keeping everything clean and tidy.

Nice, you been working out? Did you have any luck with that fat burning suppliment you were trying?

No I ditched those in favour of Whey protein and Casein. I can see results and the belly is going down nicely.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - AfzalG - 04-25-2015

ricardo did am6 get you better results with women ?

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 04-25-2015

(04-25-2015, 02:07 AM)AfzalG Wrote: ricardo did am6 get you better results with women ?

It was more internal changes. I was more comfortable around women than before which led me to be better interactions with them but not in the ultimate attraction stakes you are thinking of.

I'm deciding whether to do another run of WM after this one or AM6 again?!? I don't think I've absorbed enough from either to hit the refreshers yet.

do you feel more comfortable with women with wm or am

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 04-25-2015

More with WM because my neediness levels are much lower.

thats why wm is my favourite sub...

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Benjamin - 04-25-2015

Quote:No I ditched those in favour of Whey protein and Casein. I can see results and the belly is going down nicely.

Cool, protein powder is definately something i'd recommend, but after trying tons of other suppliments and wasting my money i'm not sure i'd recommend much else except for creatine.

Both creatine and protein powder are good for the price and last ages.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - AfzalG - 04-26-2015

there a two supps i would always recommend and that arent a waste of money for me

one is massacre and the second brutal anadrol from biotech usa

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Shannon - 04-26-2015

Subs? Is this supposed to say supplements (sups) instead of subs? Or are you advertising one of my competitors? If so, please change your post to comply with the rules.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - CatMan - 04-26-2015

(04-26-2015, 01:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: Subs? Is this supposed to say supplements (sups) instead of subs? Or are you advertising one of my competitors? If so, please change your post to comply with the rules.

It's a mistype Shannon yeah. He's talking about supplements. No worries!

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - AfzalG - 04-26-2015

jap edited it

shanon you have no competitors, i analysed the subs from other companies they are all fake or ineffective

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Shannon - 04-26-2015

I would agree with you, but regardless I don't want to be spending our money keeping the forum running so it can advertise for them. Smile

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 05-02-2015

Stage 3 Day 20

Well the theme of this stage so far is an increase in sexiness (sex drive) and a desire to increase my finances. I have been researching Ebay businesses and other types of stuff I could do to increase my wealth. I want to be able to buy quality clothes and stuff, live in nice areas and mix with the right people, not the "salt of the earth" dullards I get lumbered with..does that sound nasty?
The tidy surroundings thing is still strong as is the working out so these are all good internal changes for me.

I've been thinking that the Achilles heel in Wm is the emphasis on the word SINGLE,,beautiful SINGLE women. It's bugged me before and it's doing it again. I don't personally think that anyone of us has the right to moralise and screen out people because they aren't single. Firstly many women use men as a stepping stone to other men or go out with them as for status or peer pressure, so just because a women is with someone (not single) doesn't mean she wants to stay with him. Secondly how many beautiful women are actually single??
The point is there is such a narrow field of possible women that this sub just can't really work effectively unless you are in a heavily female populated area.

Anyway I don't want to rant on but I do think Shannon needs to revamp this sub excluding the word single and let people decide for themselves if they want to stray!