Subliminal Talk
Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) (/Thread-Ricardo-s-Woman-Magnet-Journal-COMPLETED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Ricardo - 02-08-2015

Stage 1 Day 1

As before doing AM6, it's good to note down where I'm at so any changes (internal or external) can be more likely attributed to the sub and not coincidence or luck.

After the rough shaking down that was AM6, I have gained a maturity and a more rounded view of life and people in general that I never had before. My inner attitudes and beliefs are hugely improved and I'm not the negative, self loathing individual I used to be. I'm not going to go through my AM results as that journal is available on the forum. My self improvement has been nothing short of miraculous and I can see, absolutely, why it's essential to run through AM6 first. That said I have no idea, of course, what WM will do or bring to me, but basing it's power and ability on the strength of AM6, then it's not something I'm going to treat lightly or f**k about with. I will run it the same way I did AM, aiming for around 10-12 hours a day, mostly ultrasonic.

The current female situation is I have no women yet, although AM has increased the looks and attention I get from them. I get a lot of inquisitive looks from women in general, often long side looks while they're doing something or talking to someone else, or passing them in the street and it's very obvious and no it's not my imagination either! I seem to have a curiosity in the eyes of women these days Smile

As I said in my AM journal I will be working nearer to home and not in London anymore so I'm not sure how much of an impact that will have on manifesting women. I have several profiles on a few dating sites which have so far have yielded various horrors, but I'm seeing these as providing outlets for nice women to come into my life.
After AM6 my standards are quite high and unless I end up with someone who really connects with me then I will more than likely run AYP Sexual Lover 5G and then the Financially Wealthy lover (4G), both of course, after another run of AM6.

BTW The trickling stream is nicer in WM but although it's an hour long there is a brief cut at the 30 minute mark like it's finished then quickly resumes for the rest of the track. It's a fresh download so It's probably just the way Shannon built it?

Anyway let the tournament commenceBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - jonathan4all - 02-08-2015

Good luck Ricardo.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - DarthXedonias - 02-08-2015

Really looking forward to reading your journal. I'm especially interested to see how stage 2 will affect you. I'm also glad to see I won't be the only testing out the "Financially wealthy romantic lover sub". If I may ask what made you decide to run that sub?

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - CatMan - 02-08-2015

Hey Ricardo!

I'm SO glad guys like you and DarthXedonias are doing WM2, I've enjoyed his journal! I have about 2+ months left of AM6 and have been wondering which to do next, SM3 or WM2. It will be one of those for sure, I just need to decide which. This may help me make up my mind, wonderful!

Godspeed, wish you an awesome transformation and will be following your journal as well with great interest.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 02-08-2015

(02-08-2015, 11:20 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Really looking forward to reading your journal. I'm especially interested to see how stage 2 will affect you. I'm also glad to see I won't be the only testing out the "Financially wealthy romantic lover sub". If I may ask what made you decide to run that sub?

Darth, the wealthy lover will be one of the end goals of the subs for me. I want to be comfortable money wise and don't want poverty or even any financial struggles as I get older. I've still a long way to go before retiring but I want to start building security for the future now, and a wealthy lover will be a big step in that direction.

With AM6 it took a good week to 10 days before I felt the way the stage was going for me but obviously WM is different so maybe effects will be felt more quickly. I'm going into this with no expectations or preconceived ideas.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 02-08-2015

(02-08-2015, 11:51 AM)CatMan Wrote: Hey Ricardo!

I'm SO glad guys like you and DarthXedonias are doing WM2, I've enjoyed his journal! I have about 2+ months left of AM6 and have been wondering which to do next, SM3 or WM2. It will be one of those for sure, I just need to decide which. This may help me make up my mind, wonderful!

Godspeed, wish you an awesome transformation and will be following your journal as well with great interest.

I'm sure there will be lots of internal changes as well so I will be reporting on those to. I haven't been impressed with SM journals and Shannon's advice to us inexperienced types is to go for WM first. Sex Magnet sounds great but I think you need to be a born player and/or very experienced in seduction which I'm not. Hope you enjoy my journalBig Grin

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - DarthXedonias - 02-08-2015

Ah, just wanted to see what were your reasons for picking the sub. Mines was more towards wanting more freedom to do various things. I'm one of those people who wants to be wealthy just so I don't have to worry about small stuff (Bills, etc) and can concentrate more on stuff I find enjoyable. The other reason, which made me pick doing it first instead of Perfect wife, is because I want to get into a more Higher class type social group. I'm finding all too often that the people around me have so many insecurities and have a victim mentality. Like they keep blaming successful people or people with lots of confidence and ambition for all their problems. Its like they refuse to see what "they" are doing that is making their life so crappy.

As for results on WM, I think the results might take longer to show due to WM not having OE2. I noticed this right away on the first stage. Like you, I would generally get results from AM6 (Which has OE2) within the first 2 weeks or so and then I wouldn't notice any new ones for the rest of the stage generally. For WM, it seems because it lacks OE2 that you notice new results throughout the stage. Either way, looking forward to see your results and it will be nice to compare and see if there are any similarities.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ace - 02-08-2015

Just what the forum needed! I am also confused what to run after AM6, hope your journal can clear things. Good luck!

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - LionKing - 02-09-2015

(02-08-2015, 01:48 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: As for results on WM, I think the results might take longer to show due to WM not having OE2. I noticed this right away on the first stage. Like you, I would generally get results from AM6 (Which has OE2) within the first 2 weeks or so and then I wouldn't notice any new ones for the rest of the stage generally. For WM, it seems because it lacks OE2 that you notice new results throughout the stage.

That's interesting information, thanks. How about your energy levels / tiredness on WM2 compared to AM6?

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - in3deep - 02-09-2015

WHY RICARDO WHYYYYYY????

Why are you not doing an AYP n accompanying me??

Its lonely doing AYP alone

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Benjamin - 02-09-2015

So you need..

"Attract your perfect fellow attract your perfect listener?".

Smile

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 02-15-2015

Stage 1 Day 8

Thought I'd give a quick update to this sub after 8 days of use. I'm using it 6 hours at night (ultrasonic) 4 hours during the day (masked headphones) and 2 further hours of ultrasonic in the evening.

Had a lot of excitement at the start but didn't notice anything in particular up until about Wednesday when I noticed myself being warmer and more open to women I spoke to. Not mindless banter but making a connection. I have these images of myself as a Lothario character that finds all women beautiful (well almost!). Saturday was interesting as I was out with a friend who ordered us coffee and made some quick banter with the young barmaid. She didn't seem overly impressed and the place wasn't busy. When the drinks came his glass was mostly froth and I had a lovely full hot cup! She gave me a shy smile and I gave a little knowing smile back. It all felt very natural and how I expect to be treated by women.

There are definite changes occurring but my mind is nagging me to give up WM and go for MYPSL.

The following day after starting WM I really thought hard about what my goal was and it always comes back to the really wonderful women who connects and won't give me cause to worry about her fidelity if I'm not there like all my past (very few) girlfriends did. But then at the same time I want to be adored and chased by women generallyBig GrinBig Grin

My dreams are also featuring cute women but no intereactions of a sexual nature.

Certainly an encouraging startTongue

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - Ricardo - 02-23-2015

Stage 1 Day 16

I've been rated hot on Hot or Not and made some "connections". Although they aren't attractive to me I've been on HoN for nearly a year with no hot scoring or any scoring. I've also been contacted on Plenty of Fish for a date but again not attractive. I've been on POF for nearly two years with no date interest. Even though they're not attractive to me, it's very encouraging.
I've started my new job and getting some 'shy' responses from the women at my new place. The blokes are very chatty to me and seem to take to me without any effort on my part.
On the negative side I've been having some relapses into the over thinking over stressing on silly things thing and getting that wanting to hide away feeling. It's been and and off since last Thursday and most of today but has since eased off.
Having more dreams about women, not sexual but 'loaded' with maybe's??!

If you read my AM6 journal you will remember that I mentioned that cute geeky secretary that I really took a shine to. Well now that I don't work there anymore I've been feeling sad about not seeing her again. I'm believing (hoping?) that WM will manifest her into my life somehow but then again who knows. I have NO EXPECTATIONS!

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal - DarthXedonias - 02-23-2015

You know, its funny you mention the dating sites. Same thing happened to me. I had been on Plenty of fish for like 2 years, and then during the first stage of WM I get my first ever response. I will need to try out Hot or not.