Subliminal Talk
Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked (/Thread-Final-Ultrasonic-VS-Masked)

Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - AfzalG - 02-03-2015

Here are two different articels what are your thoughts on this:

pro masked:

Recently, "silent subliminals" has become something of a buzz word, and sites which offer silent subliminal programs boast that they are not using "obsolete" masked subliminals, and their "cutting edge" technology is far more effective. Not too long ago, all of our subliminal programs used the silent subliminal technique. Let's quickly review why we no longer use this technology, explore the various tests that have been performed, determine whether the claims of superiority are valid, and then take a look at the subliminal techniques we incorporate into all of our subliminal programs.

In an audio-related forum thread, some of the potential dangers of improperly-used silent subliminal recordings are discussed. The discussion was not anti-silent subliminal, and yet it was mentioned more than once that if played too loudly, silent subliminal audio can burn out your speakers and can even damage your inner ear. Of course we provided instructions and warnings with our silent subliminals not accompanied by nature sounds, but my own experience suggested this might not be enough.

I had been testing our subliminal programs on myself, and had seen some results (for only one of the programs, and these results may or may not have been the results of the audio). After a month or two of listening to the silent subliminals, I developed tinnitus (ringing in the ears). After about a week of this, I decided to stop listening to the subliminals and see if that had been the problem. It took a couple more weeks for the ringing to stop, but thankfully it did. At a later date, I started listening again to see if perhaps it was a coincidence, but within two days, the ringing started again.

If I cannot use a product myself without serious negative side effects, I cannot in good conscience continue to sell it to others. So I started researching, studying, and testing, to find other good techniques which I could combine and offer to you.

[Post in violation of rule 3] conducted a test in which subjects listened to silent subliminals 24 hours per day for 30 straight days. None of the test subjects experienced any change whatsoever. While we have received a number of positive reports concerning the effectiveness of the programs, the tests performed by MW and by other researchers have not concluded that silent subliminals are any more effective than well-done masked subliminals, and some studies suggest they may be less effective.

After a great deal of research and comparative study, I remixed all of our subliminal programs using the following proven masked subliminal methods.

1. Regular

This is the method used by most producers of subliminal programs today, simply because it is the most simple -- it is straight-forward spoken affirmations turned to just below the level of conscious hearing. All of our programs incorporate regular, plain-spoken affirmations.

2. Stereo

A technique referred to as "Stereo Confusion" uses different affirmations spoken into each ear (each stereo channel). This method has been proven to increase effectiveness. We use stereo confusion in all our subliminal programs.

3. Reversed

You're probably familiar with "back masking," which is a spoken message played backwards. Studies have shown that the subconscious mind can understand messages played backwards. We add reversed affirmations throughout all of our programs, because the more methods we use to present positive affirmations to your subconscious mind, the more powerful the effect will be.

4. Compressed

Your subconscious mind can absorb input much more quickly than you can consciously understand. We add compressed affirmations (spoken affirmations played at a high speed) sprinkled throughout all of our subliminal programs. This method has been proven to multiply the effectiveness of the subliminal affirmations.

5. Loss-Free Audio Format

To date, I have not run across any websites, [Post in violation of rule 4], that offer subliminal programs for instant download which do not compress them into MP3 format. And yet, in my research, I discovered some studies which suggest that converting masked subliminal audio to MP3 format may very well remove most of the subliminal content. Since the theory is sound and the risk for degradation very real, I decided we would no longer offer subliminal MP3s (except by request only for those with devices with small storage space, and then we increase the volume so the messages are barely audible). Even though the sever storage requirements and download bandwidth are significantly higher for us, all of our subliminal programs now come in WAV format in CD quality, so you can be sure that all the subliminal messages are still there.

6. Amplitude Following

In every single subliminal program I've tested in the last few years, I can hear that someone is speaking in the background. Studies have proven that this decreases the effectiveness of the program. Since some nature sounds have relatively quiet spaces in them (such as the calm between ocean waves crashing on the shore), there would be spaces in which the speaking could be heard. So we run all of our programs through an EQ process which decreases the subliminal track's volume as the nature sound track's volume decreases. In addition to this, we carefully listen to every program in its entirety before mixing, and manually decrease the subliminal track volume whenever we can hear that someone is talking. This increases the effectiveness of our programs.

7. Proper Script Writing

This isn't a technology, but it is very important. In tests performed in the early 70s, subliminal messages were played under the music in a large department store. The messages were written in the negative, such as, "do not shoplift, do not steal, shoplifters will be prosecuted." The result was that shoplifting actually increased! Next, the messages were changed to positives, such as, "I am honest, I pay for everything I take with me." The result was that shoplifting decreased to less than it had been when the study first started.

We have always written and will continue to write all of our subliminal affirmations in the first-person positive. They are short and simple. And, using a careful combination of all the techniques described above, they are repeated hundreds of times during each 30-minute audio (and repetition is very important!).

Combine all this with high-quality nature sounds licensed for commercial use from SoundJay.com, and you have top-of-the-line, highly-effective subliminal programs from a source you can trust.

Click here to view our subliminal programs, or here to listen to free samples. Thanks for stopping by, and here's wishing you Godspeed and great success in all you do!

pro ultrasonic:

[Post in violation of rule 3]

Just imagine powerful subliminal messages recorded at high frequencies that are not masked by music or any other sound but are essentially inaudible to your conscious mind! Play them anywhere, anytime while driving, eating, watching TV, even while you sleep.
Now you can experience the latest achievement in subliminal technology!

A Revolutionary Approach to Subliminal Technology

We we’re so impressed by this powerful, new way to record subliminal messages, we contacted its creator, aerospace engineer O.M. Lowery, to find out how and why his encoding method is such an important step into 21st century brain/mind technology.

Lowery explained that he designed his patented process to overcome the deficiencies found in many “masked” subliminals which completely bury all voice affirmations.
Although inaudible to the conscious mind, the Silent Subliminal signals are powerfully perceived by the listener’s unconscious mind.

The Silent Subliminal process records voice affirmations on a powerful, inaudible, ultra high audio frequency carrier (14.8 khz) in a format which is easily picked up and decoded by the human ear. The encoded voice affirmations actually vibrate the tympanic membrane (diaphragm) of the ear at the strongest possible, yet totally safe, level.

Silent Subliminals Measured at 1OOdb in Lab Tests

Lowery provided documentation from experts in acoustic laboratory testing which show that subliminal tape outputs perceived by the human ear, using the Silent Subliminal recording process, have a measurably superior signal strength of plus 91- lOOdb (decibels) when compared to traditional “masked” subliminals, which average outputs of minus 18db.

In order to understand the importance of these figures, here are some definitions. A decibel is approximately equal to the smallest change in loudness that may be perceptible to the average listener. The number of db is calculated by taking 10 times the common logarithm of the ratio of the intensities involved. Small differences in db, then, correspond to great differences in the energies and power of intensity of the sound frequencies.

Stronger Signals Mean More Powerful Subliminals

Thus a sound which registers 1OOdb has ten billion times the energy/intensity that would be needed to perceive it at the threshold of audibility (i.e. the level at which it is heard by the ear). For comparison, ordinary conversation within a three foot radius is at 65db, while a loud radio is 8Odb and subway noise 95db.

What this means to you, the listener, is that Silent Subliminals register a signal strength increase of over 10 billion times, by actual measurement, than that achieved by traditional “masked” recording methods.

Even Deaf Can Hear Ultra High Frequency Vibrations

Lowery’s concept is validated by researchers at the Medical College of Virginia who reported in the July 5, 1991 issue of SCIENCE – the Journal of the Association for the Advancement of Science – that “both hearing and deaf people are able to understand words transmitted at high-frequency levels once thought to be outside the range of humans.” If the profoundly deaf can hear, using high frequency vibrations, the implications of this new technology for normal listeners is equally astounding.

Based on the results of independent laboratory results and our own in-house testing, WBLI decided to create practical, yet life-changing applications of the Silent Subliminal technology for our subliminal tape users.

[Post in violation of rule 3]

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - Shannon - 02-03-2015

Here's a good question. Can you spot the misinformation and errors in these advertisements? The problem is, most people cannot. I have already answered all of this before and explained what is correct in a number of posts.

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - AfzalG - 02-03-2015

I know shannon thats why I posted it, just wanted to clear it once and for all. I am sure u already use all the techniques he mentioned in the first articel also in your ultrasonic tracks.

What interests me is if it is true that a 100db loud ultrasonic track has a ten billion times stronger brain signal than the masked one it´s hard to believe for me.

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - JackOfHearts - 02-03-2015

Are you going to listen to it at 100db?

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - Leo1990 - 02-03-2015

Stupid question... is the MP3 compression true? Does that incur some sort of degradation?

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - Benjamin - 02-03-2015

Hey man,
I had to edit out some of the company names as it is mentioning competitors.

-Ben

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - Shannon - 02-03-2015

Quote:I know shannon thats why I posted it, just wanted to clear it once and for all. I am sure u already use all the techniques he mentioned in the first articel also in your ultrasonic tracks.

What interests me is if it is true that a 100db loud ultrasonic track has a ten billion times stronger brain signal than the masked one it´s hard to believe for me.

I don't use backmasking (reversed speech),but aside from that I actually got the impression that that company might have gotten their ideas for what to put in and use from us...

First of all, the ultrasonic track is not 100 dB. It is as loud as you make it, but decibels are usually measured in negative numbers, representing the difference from maximum amplitude. A positive number indicates that you are over-voluming the audio, and the peaks of the amplitude are being clipped. Do that and you start losing audio information. Ours are normalized to an average of about -13 dB peak amplitude in most cases, for instance.

The terminology on the "ten billion times stronger brain signal" is very confusing and misleading. It sounds to me like what they are actually saying is that your neurons fire 10 billion times stronger. But anything that uses "billions" and isn't talking about money or astronomy, makes me strongly suspicious. I have to say I don't believe they know what they're talking about (dB stuff), coupled with what seems like a major exaggeration (billions of times stronger).

Quote:Stupid question... is the MP3 compression true? Does that incur some sort of degradation?

MP3 compression is a big gotcha in the field of subliminals. Most people are only familiar with it's use at default settings, which would be absolutely destructive to subliminal audio in both ultrasonic and masked formats because the encoding algorithm used at default settings aims to strip out "useless" information; that is, stuff you can't hear consciously. Very faint signal, and very high pitched signal. It is in these very areas that subliminal information is encoded. But if you know how to tune an MP3 encoder properly, you can achieve good compression without removing the subliminal audio. I would estimate that the settings I use only strip out about 5% of the subliminal data, leaving it about 95% intact - which is far and away plenty enough to get great results from. So claims that mp3 encoding will damage subliminals are correct, which is why we say to never re-encode them. But the first encoding, done right, is just fine.

Both masked and ultrasonc encoding work for subliminals. The question is, was it built properly, and was it scripted properly? It doesn't matter what format you use if you didn't script it right, because a bad script will fail to get results just as well as a bad build.

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - terry44 - 02-04-2015

(02-03-2015, 04:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: MP3 compression is a big gotcha in the field of subliminals. Most people are only familiar with it's use at default settings, which would be absolutely destructive to subliminal audio in both ultrasonic and masked formats because the encoding algorithm used at default settings aims to strip out "useless" information; that is, stuff you can't hear consciously. Very faint signal, and very high pitched signal. It is in these very areas that subliminal information is encoded. But if you know how to tune an MP3 encoder properly, you can achieve good compression without removing the subliminal audio. I would estimate that the settings I use only strip out about 5% of the subliminal data, leaving it about 95% intact - which is far and away plenty enough to get great results from. So claims that mp3 encoding will damage subliminals are correct, which is why we say to never re-encode them. But the first encoding, done right, is just fine.

I wonder if you could make subs available in APE or FLAC format? I know they are a lot bigger, but there's a lot of space on modern players. Would it be more important with the new 6G?

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - AfzalG - 02-04-2015

stupid question shanon why you dont use backmasking? do you think it is useless?
i am sure the techniques he mentioned barely reach your 3 g subs 4g and 5g i think noone else offers...

terry i also had this discussion with shanon believe me mp3 is good enough.... and can be played on many devices mp4 might be in some years but for now mp3 is just fine...

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - AriGold - 02-04-2015

I would also like FLAC files.

RE: Final Ultrasonic VS Masked - JackOfHearts - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 04:41 AM)AfzalG Wrote: stupid question shanon why you dont use backmasking? do you think it is useless?
i am sure the techniques he mentioned barely reach your 3 g subs 4g and 5g i think noone else offers...

terry i also had this discussion with shanon believe me mp3 is good enough.... and can be played on many devices mp4 might be in some years but for now mp3 is just fine...

He said in his journal from around 2011 that he thinks it doesn't work and if it really works it's not powerful enough (as far as I reminder he said something like that). There is a lot of information in his journals.