Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier) - waahbeta - 08-06-2015

(08-05-2015, 12:07 PM)JJ54 Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 11:15 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Energy tools as in??

I'm not going to give away my resources because this is strictly a subliminal forum. And out of respect to Shannon, this is not the place to advertise products from companies. But if you do your own research, you'll find there are legit energy tools out there. You have to find the one that vibes with you.

Lol.
As u wish.
As far as advertisement is concerned,
Pstec, tapping, etc has been already discussed here.
Saw many threads today.
Thanx anyways.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier) - JJ54 - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 07:41 AM)waahbeta Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 12:07 PM)JJ54 Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 11:15 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Energy tools as in??

I'm not going to give away my resources because this is strictly a subliminal forum. And out of respect to Shannon, this is not the place to advertise products from companies. But if you do your own research, you'll find there are legit energy tools out there. You have to find the one that vibes with you.

Lol.
As u wish.
As far as advertisement is concerned,
Pstec, tapping, etc has been already discussed here.
Saw many threads today.
Thanx anyways.

PSTEC and tapping are more-so techniques. Energy-based tools, like radionics and pendants, are not. But feel free to PM if you want to discuss more about it.

One month so far... - JJ54 - 08-09-2015

Today marks a month since I've been listening to the US/LM combo. Here's what I've been experiencing so far...

- Lately, I've been having this urge to either switch back to AM6 or run one of the AYP subs. The remnants of the first run of AM6 is still present within me, and I sensed it hasn't diminished within my subconscious mind. With that said, I sometimes feel this small little nudge to go ahead and start the second run of AM6. At the same time, I also felt a small nudge to run the AYP Perfect Girlfriend sub since I have put out a request to the Universe for my perfect Asian girlfriend. Both subs are very enticing and both have their purposes within my plans, especially AM6. However, I'm down to my last semester of college and I really want to make sure I have all of my classes in order and a temporary job lined up once I'm done with school. So US/LM are very useful at the moment as both can shift things in my favor this semester and also be flexible enough to be a catalyst for anything else I set my mind towards. I feel the remnants from the first AM6 runthrough will hold up until next year when I plan to do the second runthrough. As for the AYP sub, I've pretty much put out my request to the Universe and I already have some energy-based tools (radionics) to help out in that regard. I may run that one next year as well, but as of now it's not a top-priority sub to run at the moment.

- A calm, collected sense of success. I have this silent but strong sense that whatever I put my mind to, success is within reach. I feel that everything around me is lining up the way I want it to be. I feel like I can command anything I want into my life and, even though it may not show up immediately, it's just a matter a time before my command is manifested into reality. At the same time, I don't feel like I need to show off my abilities to the world. I don't need to prove to anyone what I am or what I can do. My actions and manifestations speak on my behalf. It's like once you realize you can create the reality you want and desire, nothing and no one can change your mind to go back to your old ways of thinking. In fact, you never want to revert back to your old ways of thinking. This also makes you indifferent to the negative thinking and societal programming the world puts out. Someone on another thread mentioned how Shannon's subs feel like a real life cheat code. To me, when you combined the power of these subs with the knowledge and understanding of quantum physics, you can't help but feel like you have the cheat codes to everything in life.

- Synchronicities and manifestations. Sure they haven't been anything major, but these events have definitely proved to me that the Universal Laws are in full effect. For instance, I recently contacted an old friend of mine and he was sharing with me how he just had a dream about me the night before. I will get discounts from daily items here and there. I have people randomly message me out of the blue, just because. I would even run into people I have not seen in a long time at random places. With all that said, I did experience one major manifestation. Last month while working during my summer job, I had received a message from one of my coworkers that my main job during the school year was terminated because the school had terminated the program that I work for. So for the time being, I was out of work going into the month of August. But, I decided that I was going to get myself another job at a different school before I head back to college. So beginning that first week of August, I went and turned in my application to the district program. Upon returning home, I commanded from the Universe to receive a phone call from the school that I plan to work for. Two days later, I get a phone call and, wouldn't you believe it? It was from the exact school that I wanted to hear from. So they scheduled me in for an interview that Friday. Fast forward to Friday, I dressed up suitably and went in to the interview. The interview went well, at least that's what I believed. But I felt some negativity coming up afterwards, like I may have been too laid-back or I may not be the type of guy they want working in their program. But I pushed forward. Upon returning home, I once again commanded from the Universe that I would be hired by the school before the day was over. Well, 7 hours later, I get a call from the school. And......I got hired on the spot. So now, I have a job lined up right before I go back to school in two weeks. And it was all made possible by my faith, my positive belief system, and enhancing the energy around me to make it possible.

So that's it for now. The plan is to continue using US/LM for the rest of the year. Then come January, I'll either start my second run of AM6 or go ahead and run one of the AYP subs. We shall soon find out.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier) - Light - 08-31-2015

(08-09-2015, 03:35 PM)JJ54 Wrote: Today marks a month since I've been listening to the US/LM combo. Here's what I've been experiencing so far...

- Lately, I've been having this urge to either switch back to AM6 or run one of the AYP subs. The remnants of the first run of AM6 is still present within me, and I sensed it hasn't diminished within my subconscious mind. With that said, I sometimes feel this small little nudge to go ahead and start the second run of AM6. At the same time, I also felt a small nudge to run the AYP Perfect Girlfriend sub since I have put out a request to the Universe for my perfect Asian girlfriend. Both subs are very enticing and both have their purposes within my plans, especially AM6. However, I'm down to my last semester of college and I really want to make sure I have all of my classes in order and a temporary job lined up once I'm done with school. So US/LM are very useful at the moment as both can shift things in my favor this semester and also be flexible enough to be a catalyst for anything else I set my mind towards. I feel the remnants from the first AM6 runthrough will hold up until next year when I plan to do the second runthrough. As for the AYP sub, I've pretty much put out my request to the Universe and I already have some energy-based tools (radionics) to help out in that regard. I may run that one next year as well, but as of now it's not a top-priority sub to run at the moment.

- A calm, collected sense of success. I have this silent but strong sense that whatever I put my mind to, success is within reach. I feel that everything around me is lining up the way I want it to be. I feel like I can command anything I want into my life and, even though it may not show up immediately, it's just a matter a time before my command is manifested into reality. At the same time, I don't feel like I need to show off my abilities to the world. I don't need to prove to anyone what I am or what I can do. My actions and manifestations speak on my behalf. It's like once you realize you can create the reality you want and desire, nothing and no one can change your mind to go back to your old ways of thinking. In fact, you never want to revert back to your old ways of thinking. This also makes you indifferent to the negative thinking and societal programming the world puts out. Someone on another thread mentioned how Shannon's subs feel like a real life cheat code. To me, when you combined the power of these subs with the knowledge and understanding of quantum physics, you can't help but feel like you have the cheat codes to everything in life.

- Synchronicities and manifestations. Sure they haven't been anything major, but these events have definitely proved to me that the Universal Laws are in full effect. For instance, I recently contacted an old friend of mine and he was sharing with me how he just had a dream about me the night before. I will get discounts from daily items here and there. I have people randomly message me out of the blue, just because. I would even run into people I have not seen in a long time at random places. With all that said, I did experience one major manifestation. Last month while working during my summer job, I had received a message from one of my coworkers that my main job during the school year was terminated because the school had terminated the program that I work for. So for the time being, I was out of work going into the month of August. But, I decided that I was going to get myself another job at a different school before I head back to college. So beginning that first week of August, I went and turned in my application to the district program. Upon returning home, I commanded from the Universe to receive a phone call from the school that I plan to work for. Two days later, I get a phone call and, wouldn't you believe it? It was from the exact school that I wanted to hear from. So they scheduled me in for an interview that Friday. Fast forward to Friday, I dressed up suitably and went in to the interview. The interview went well, at least that's what I believed. But I felt some negativity coming up afterwards, like I may have been too laid-back or I may not be the type of guy they want working in their program. But I pushed forward. Upon returning home, I once again commanded from the Universe that I would be hired by the school before the day was over. Well, 7 hours later, I get a call from the school. And......I got hired on the spot. So now, I have a job lined up right before I go back to school in two weeks. And it was all made possible by my faith, my positive belief system, and enhancing the energy around me to make it possible.

So that's it for now. The plan is to continue using US/LM for the rest of the year. Then come January, I'll either start my second run of AM6 or go ahead and run one of the AYP subs. We shall soon find out.
this is great.
are you still using this combo LM nd US? any new updates? i will be very curious

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier) - Rocket13 - 12-16-2015

I'm interested in a his journal still as well.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier) - JJ54 - 12-22-2015

Lol I'm still around guys. Just been busy with school so I haven't had time to really update my journal here much. Right now I'm currently running Find Your Perfect Job 5G since I'm on my last semester of college before graduation in the spring. However, I can say that my training from AM6 is starting to kick in at full-throttle since I've been on a massive Red Pill purge lately and I now see the world very differently for what it truly is. I'll talk about it more later on, but just know I'm still alive and well lol

AYP - JJ54 - 04-15-2016

Hello fellas,

It's been a long time since I've last posted in my journal. So I thought I give an update, especially about one of the AYP's I ran.

So back in July of 2015, I took the plunge and began using the AYP Japanese Romantic Lover sub. Based on Shannon's advice, I set up the system to where it played continuously in my room all day long, using the trickling stream version. During the months in use, I had a strong feeling that the sub was bringing forth my manifestation. But right before the 4 month mark, I had an incident to come up in my life and it forced me to change gears and used another sub. So unfortunately, I didn't allow the sub to really get the time it deserved.

3 months later, I went to a club event at my school and while there, I ran into a Japanese girl who was visiting. From the start, she was really into me. She was very curious about my life and wanted to know a lot about me and she wanted me to know a lot about her. At one point, she went out of her way to bring me authentic Japanese candy, straight from a shop in her hometown.

Now did the sub work? Well, yes and no. Yes because the mutual attraction between me and this girl was strong. Even to this day, we still talk. However, the reason she's not my perfect Japanese romantic lover is because we only got to see each other for only a month before she went back home to Japan. Had I used the sub for much longer, who knows what would had happened (she has mentioned to me that she's working to go back to school here, maybe even find a job here to support herself).

But the AYP's work, I truly believe that. I'm currently listening to the AYPG sub as we speak, and I plan to use it for the next 10 months at least. The key with these 4G subs is to be patient. It would be nice to upgrade at least some of them to 5G. But still, patience is the name of the game. If you can master it, the prize is definitely there.

AYPG - JJ54 - 05-16-2016

Day 31

It's been a month now, since I have been listening to the AYPG 4G sub. I figured I would give a monthly update on what's been going on. Here's the latest:

- Urge to get in shape. I don't know if it's the sub or not, but recently I've been a mission to get back into shape. Right now I'm currently weighing in at 278 lbs. For my height, it is not obese. But still it doesn't feel good to be overweight. So I have set a goal to get down to 250 pounds by the end of the summer, with the ultimate goal to be at 220 pounds by the end of the year. So far I've been starting out working out to 3 times a week, hoping to start working out 5 times a week come June.

- Alpha mindset. Remnants from my last AM6 run is till in full effect. My standards are still high when it comes to women. When I can sense that a woman is playing games with me, its very easy to just erased them from my life and move on, as if they never existed. So far, however, virtually everyone that I have been in contact with have been very respectful. Having a stronger frame, it's easy now to see others being influenced by me. At the same time, I have been following the beat of my own drum.

- Attraction. Attraction from women and girls have increased since starting the sub. I also believe that other improvements in my life has also increased my value in the eyes of girls. For example, I just recently graduated from a 4 year university with a degree in mathematics. In my area, a young African American man with a degree in mathematics is a rarity. So you can only imagine the interests I have been receiving because of that. I've also got back into using pheromones, and that has seemed to increased my value as well. But in all, I believe the sub is the main culprit in the increase in attention and attraction from women.

That's it for now. Will report back again next month, unless my perfect girlfriend appears before then.

DMSI V2.2 Outing - JJ54 - 07-18-2016

Day 2

Played 3 loops, early in the morning before heading out for a career fair. Some interesting notes of the day.

- During the career fair, the stares were intense. Younger women would do a quick glance at me, and then break away. But the older women (30+) were watching me like hawks. I can see the stares coming from all angles. I would walk past certain booths and the women that were working the booths would completely go silent and watch me go by (as I willfully paid no attention to them lol). In one instance, an older woman (mid 30's, brunette) literally approached me while barely walked past her booth (caught me off guard). She was really telling me all about her position in sales and how I would make a "fine" salesman (sorry, only looking for works in either analytics or IT). Her approach threw me off a bit, and the looks in her eyes were intense. She made sure to give me her business card before I departed from her booth.

- While waiting at the bus stop, I was randomly approached by an older man and his two daughters (all look to be Middle Eastern; one of his daughters was attractive, looked to be about 18 years old). The older man was asking me directions to get to a certain street. I just pointed him in the direction of where the street was and he thanked me very graciously. He then walked off with his girls in tow.

That was it for observations today. Coming up this week, one of my Japanese female friends will be flying in from Japan to spend a few days in my city. She already messaged me on social media, letting me know she "hopes to see meSmile" . It's been a year since we last saw each other in-person, so this will be a good experiment to see how much DMSI can change her thoughts of me.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Shannon - 07-18-2016

Looking forward to reading about your adventures with your Japanese friend!

DMSI V2.2 Outing - JJ54 - 07-25-2016

Day 8

So yesterday I went out to eat with one of my female friends from Japan, along with two male friends that tag along. I listened to 3 loops that morning before dinner, so the aura may not be as intense as before.

My friends were already seated at the restaurant when I arrived. I took the next available seat open at the table, which was right across from my Japanese female friend. She was happy to see me, smiling from ear to ear. Soon however, I would say within 15 minutes after my arrival, her behavior started to change. She started to go quiet, having a nervous demeanor. Her cheeks started to blush a little, and she would quickly glance at me before looking downward and away. She did this throughout the whole time while we sat down and ate. My male friends did most of the talking while she may have said two or three words the whole time.

An hour later, we were getting ready to leave. My friends were heading out the door while my Japanese friend lag behind. I was right behind her. Before opening the door, she quickly turns toward me and says, "You have gotten taller!" That threw me off a bit, as again she said very little the whole time there (and no, I did not use the Grow Taller sub lol, I'm already 6'0"). And that was it, we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

P.S. I recently gotten back on a social media site that is sort of an online pen pal network. I had a profile on this site for 3 years now and it was somewhat hard to get people to communicate back with you. Well this past weekend, I've gotten a huge explosion of emails and profile looks from people virtually everywhere, especially from women. Just this morning, I woke up to about 8 messages from 8 different women, and they all look very attractive, at least to my standards. And all I did was updated a recent photo on my profile. I feel like DMSI had something to do with this recent endeavor. I need to go and apply for a passport lol.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Shannon - 07-26-2016

By the reports like this, I'm thinking that a lot of what needs to be done is to magnify the effectiveness and impact of the aura more. I think really it's working, just not getting past the fear/guilt/shame enough yet...

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Aventus45 - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 12:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: By the reports like this, I'm thinking that a lot of what needs to be done is to magnify the effectiveness and impact of the aura more. I think really it's working, just not getting past the fear/guilt/shame enough yet...
Is there a way to optimize the script to release it faster? or is it calibrated to go as fast as the listener able to handle?

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Shannon - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 12:40 PM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: By the reports like this, I'm thinking that a lot of what needs to be done is to magnify the effectiveness and impact of the aura more. I think really it's working, just not getting past the fear/guilt/shame enough yet...
Is there a way to optimize the script to release it faster? or is it calibrated to go as fast as the listener able to handle?

Im pregty sure the efgorts to heal are whats causing a lot of the appearance of it being watered down, as it is designed to heal at your pace. Probably gonna rip that stuff out.