Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Shannon - 04-10-2015

Maximum Immune Response would be helpful.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 04-15-2015

Thanks guys for the medical input. I actually went and used some oregano oil all last week and my infection is now gone. Definitely more powerful than antibiotics lol. But next time, Shannon, I will use MIR whenever I feel a cold is coming up.

Stage 4 - Day 19 - JJ54 - 04-15-2015

Listening Time: 13 hours

I'm now starting to have dreams that I can fully remember. During the early stages of AM6, my dreams were so random I barely remember even half of the contents of it. Now the dreams are becoming more pronounced and more detailed. Last night, I had a dream that I was at home, doing schoolwork as usual. My phone then begins to ring and I look at it to see who was calling. The caller ID showed it was a girl from my past I used to have a crush on. For some reason, I didn't feel like talking to her so I just ignored the call. Soon, the phone starts ringing again and it starts to become annoying because it was only her that kept on calling. The more she tried calling back, the more I get annoyed and ignore the phone. Then, on one particular call, I hear a knock just outside my bedroom window. My brother comes into my room because he heard the same knock as well. He offers to go outside and check for me since I didn't want to go outside. He goes to check and comes back to say that someone is out there waiting for you. Knowing whom it was, I simply ignore and just barricade myself into my room. That was it for the dream, as I woke up afterwards.

Meanwhile back in reality, things have been going pretty smoothly lately. Just been more focused on school and work, although I have an opportunity for my career in football scouting by enrolling in the Scouting Academy and tune-up my skillsets in personnel evaluations. I also got an opportunity for a non-football internship that can help greatly in having a full-time job once school is done and while I'm focusing on getting a scouting job.

On the women front, nothing that is blatant but there are still signs that changes are being made. Recently I had an older woman in her 40's give me the most intense Deer-In-The-Headlights stare I have ever witnessed. Completely caught me off guard lol. My interactions with women in general has been smooth, with some flirty and humorous remarks thrown in here and there. I mainly do it because I genuinely feel like it, not because I'm wanting to impress them. Interest in women is still low, but I do find opportunities to interact and socialize for the fun of it. Pheromones have been of great help too, but I no longer rely on them as crutches. If anything, they're used to only enhanced the inner alpha within me and to enhance the interactions around me.

Looking forward to doing Stage 5 later this month. The cool "James Bond" effect will definitely be interesting to behold.

Stage 4 - Day 23 - JJ54 - 04-19-2015

Listening Time: 14 hours

Today, I had a great revelation. And I have to credit AM6 for helping me to awaken my eyes to this new truth.

For a long time, when it came down to women, I always thought a man has to create attraction in order for a woman to be interested in him. Before subs, I have read about how men have to develop chemistry in a women in order for there to be any romantic/sexual interest from the them in order to take things further. For a long time, I would apply these concepts out in the real world and would get frustrated virtually every time because I would constantly be asking myself "Does this girl really like me" or "Am I really attractive to this girl", only to find out later on that I shot myself in the foot because there may have been attraction on her end, but my self-doubt sabotaged it all. Now, I realized I have completely went about it the wrong way.

When it comes down to attraction, you have to ASSUME attraction is already there rather than create it. Attraction is really about how you frame your mind into reality. When you're trying to create attraction, you can easily hurt your chances because you're looking for a certain outcome from women and are basing all of your behaviors and tactics into that one outcome. You're constantly questioning your mind on whether a woman likes your advances or not, which can start to create self-doubt and make the situation worse than it was beforehand. If you don't know your self-worth and value, you'll constantly be questioning in your interactions if the girl really likes you or not. Because of that, you're not putting your true self out there and will virtually get no where with women except for the friend-zone.

When you assume attraction, it changes the whole dynamic of how you think and interact. You're no longer questioning whether a girl likes you or not, and you can be more direct and confident in how you interact. Your body language will change, you'll be less in your head and more in the moment, and your vibe will be so confident that, on a subconscious level, women will be attracted to you. Now keep in mind, not every girl is going to be attracted to you even if you assume she is attracted to you. But by assuming attraction, you can easily weed out women who aren't attracted to you and women who are. Because for the women who are attracted to you, they're going to be receptive of your direct advances and allow you to take the lead as an Alpha Male should. You'll easily notice how fun and easy it is when a woman who likes you goes along with your advances because you already assumed she liked you in the first place.

Now how does this apply to my life? Lately whenever I look at myself in the mirror, I can't help but smile big because I say to myself, "Man if I was a girl, I'd be very attracted to this guy I'm looking at". Slowly but surely, that same mindset started to apply to reality when I hangout with my Japanese friends and the girls that are there. When I'm interacting with the girls, my mind would constantly say things like,

She wants me
She's really into me
This girl really likes me a lot
This girl finds me attractive
This girl can't help but like me
She thinks I'm hot
She thinks I'm cute
She thinks I'm cool, funny, etc.

As you can see, by assuming attraction, it is nothing but positive thoughts in my head and my mind and body adjust to this frame of mind. Then it starts to be projecting into reality and that is when I start to noticing a change in their behaviors. Most of the girls have been very receptive to my advances and really like being around me. This past weekend, I asked one of the Japanese girls out on a date because I assumed she really likes me. And, lo and behold, she instantly said yes. All of this by just assuming a girl is really attracted to me.

Like I said, this won't guarantee a girl actually likes you every single time. You will have girls who reject your advances, but that's OK because at least that weeds her out from being compatible with you. And even if you interact with her again later on, by still assuming she's attracted to you, things could change overtime. But the most important thing to remember is, always assume attraction, never try to create it.

Shannon, I can't thank you enough for this AM6 sub. These changes happening within me have been nothing but life-changing. Definitely looking forward to the last two stages coming up.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 04-22-2015

Shannon, I have a question in regards to the AYP subs. When you say "Set It and Forget It", does that imply having the sub play through my speakers all day and night, even when I'm out of the house?

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - GlaizenGold777 - 04-22-2015

(04-19-2015, 12:30 PM)JJ54 Wrote: Listening Time: 14 hours

Today, I had a great revelation. And I have to credit AM6 for helping me to awaken my eyes to this new truth.

For a long time, when it came down to women, I always thought a man has to create attraction in order for a woman to be interested in him. Before subs, I have read about how men have to develop chemistry in a women in order for there to be any romantic/sexual interest from the them in order to take things further. For a long time, I would apply these concepts out in the real world and would get frustrated virtually every time because I would constantly be asking myself "Does this girl really like me" or "Am I really attractive to this girl", only to find out later on that I shot myself in the foot because there may have been attraction on her end, but my self-doubt sabotaged it all. Now, I realized I have completely went about it the wrong way.

When it comes down to attraction, you have to ASSUME attraction is already there rather than create it. Attraction is really about how you frame your mind into reality. When you're trying to create attraction, you can easily hurt your chances because you're looking for a certain outcome from women and are basing all of your behaviors and tactics into that one outcome. You're constantly questioning your mind on whether a woman likes your advances or not, which can start to create self-doubt and make the situation worse than it was beforehand. If you don't know your self-worth and value, you'll constantly be questioning in your interactions if the girl really likes you or not. Because of that, you're not putting your true self out there and will virtually get no where with women except for the friend-zone.

When you assume attraction, it changes the whole dynamic of how you think and interact. You're no longer questioning whether a girl likes you or not, and you can be more direct and confident in how you interact. Your body language will change, you'll be less in your head and more in the moment, and your vibe will be so confident that, on a subconscious level, women will be attracted to you. Now keep in mind, not every girl is going to be attracted to you even if you assume she is attracted to you. But by assuming attraction, you can easily weed out women who aren't attracted to you and women who are. Because for the women who are attracted to you, they're going to be receptive of your direct advances and allow you to take the lead as an Alpha Male should. You'll easily notice how fun and easy it is when a woman who likes you goes along with your advances because you already assumed she liked you in the first place.

Now how does this apply to my life? Lately whenever I look at myself in the mirror, I can't help but smile big because I say to myself, "Man if I was a girl, I'd be very attracted to this guy I'm looking at". Slowly but surely, that same mindset started to apply to reality when I hangout with my Japanese friends and the girls that are there. When I'm interacting with the girls, my mind would constantly say things like,

She wants me
She's really into me
This girl really likes me a lot
This girl finds me attractive
This girl can't help but like me
She thinks I'm hot
She thinks I'm cute
She thinks I'm cool, funny, etc.

As you can see, by assuming attraction, it is nothing but positive thoughts in my head and my mind and body adjust to this frame of mind. Then it starts to be projecting into reality and that is when I start to noticing a change in their behaviors. Most of the girls have been very receptive to my advances and really like being around me. This past weekend, I asked one of the Japanese girls out on a date because I assumed she really likes me. And, lo and behold, she instantly said yes. All of this by just assuming a girl is really attracted to me.

Like I said, this won't guarantee a girl actually likes you every single time. You will have girls who reject your advances, but that's OK because at least that weeds her out from being compatible with you. And even if you interact with her again later on, by still assuming she's attracted to you, things could change overtime. But the most important thing to remember is, always assume attraction, never try to create it.

Shannon, I can't thank you enough for this AM6 sub. These changes happening within me have been nothing but life-changing. Definitely looking forward to the last two stages coming up.

You found very interesting "theory" JJ54. Let see what will happen if I'm using your method while socializing. Wink

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 04-24-2015

Shannon Wrote:You know you have set it and forgotten it when:

1. You set your player on infinite loop and leave it playing in your bedroom.
2. You press "play".
3. You forget you did steps 1 and 2, and just live your life, because:

If it's going to happen, it won't need your help. And if it's not going to happen, then nothing you do can help. So you just set it and forget it, and in 6 or 8 months, check back.

If you can't leave it playing all day every day in your bedroom, you'll want to have some sort of equivalent.

The first time I set it and tried to forget it, I was really genuinely scared to let go. What if X? What if Y? What if Z? Oh no!

And then I realized the above. If it's going to happen, it won't need your help. And if it's not going to happen, then nothing you do can help. So you just set it and forget it, and in 6 or 8 months, check back.

And in 4 months, I was being seduced into the most amazing sex I had ever had to that point in my life, on our second date (because I refused to put out on our first date, as she wanted me to do).

Thanks Shannon, this answered my question about AYP subs.

Stage 4 - Day 31 - JJ54 - 04-27-2015

Listening Time: 13 hours

I'm now coming towards the end of Stage 4. Stage 5 will be up and running come Tuesday night. Here is my review on Stage 4.

So far, Stage 4 has been the most fun yet. It really all started within my core. I started to notice that I would smile a lot whenever I see myself in the mirror. Then I would start talking myself up, and it always felt like the more I did it, the more my smile would brighten. In doing so, my self-confidence has shot through the roof. No, scratch that, it has exploded into the sky. One day I sat down and literally thought about the changes I've experienced so far. I tell you now, the changes have been nothing but amazing. Opportunities have been manifesting itself from nowhere, people reaching out to me with little effort on my end, and it just feels like nothing can stop from achieving whatever I want to accomplish.

I'm noticing when it comes down to my goals, I'm no longer talking in future tense, but in present-tense. For example, instead of saying, "That car is going to be mine", I find myself saying, "That car is mine." No, I may not own the car right now, but I feel like eventually it's going to be mine. It's just a matter of when the opportunity has manifested itself.

My neediness is way lower than before. When it comes to women, I enjoy being around them and just being myself. I'm noticing lately that women are starting to take notice of my presence (again, assuming attraction) and warm up really quickly after conversing with them. No, not every girl is going to like you, but it doesn't matter because you have happiness and confidence within yourself, and nobody can take that away from you.

That's it for Stage 4. It's crazy how I'm now down to the last 2 stages of AM6, and I'm definitely looking forward to doing it again in the future. Also, I've decided I'm going to do the AYP Japanese Romantic Lover once the first run of AM6 is over come July. AM6 has manifested one of my desires in becoming friends with Japanese people around my age and, lo and behold, I now have a set of Japanese friends I hangout with every week. Also, my gut feeling lately has been telling me I'm going to attract my romantic Japanese lover and that it's just a matter of time before she shows up. We'll see how I feel once the first run of AM6 is over, but right now that's the sub I'm going to run come July.

Until then, back on the grind with AM6.

Stage 5 - Day 8 - JJ54 - 05-05-2015

Listening Time: 5+ hours

I've been doing some deep-thinking lately. The main theme has been about Balance. I think society, especially the western societies, have thrown both men and women off their balance. And when I say balance, I'm talking about the mental stabilities of us humans. For men, which I think most of us would agree on, we have been taught for a long time about how "We should never be emotional, we should always be logical." For women, its the reverse as in "We should never be logical, we should always be emotional." Both ways of thinking are completely out of order.

Speaking from a man's perspective, we had once been in positions were we thoughts doing things logically will get us to where we want to go. For example, we had thought:

If I do X, then Y should happen.
If I don't do X, then Z should happen.
If G happens, then I know T should happen.
If G doesn't happen, then I know H may work out.
And so on.

With this kind of thinking, we never take into account the emotional side of things. We think that by being logical, everything should happen according to logic. That sense of being in control of a situation. What we don't realize is that always thinking logically will always produce situations where things just don't work out as planned, because emotions play a vital role alongside logics. That's why I'm now starting to see the true value AM6 brings to the table. For us men, it's about bringing balance between our emotions and logics.

When men start to embrace their emotions, they now understand their self-worth, self-value, self-esteem, self-validation, independency, and so forth. These all ties in to our emotions. And when you have full control over your emotions, you now begin to see life for what it is. How so?

You can now find your passion in life
You know you can only control yourself and your actions only
You know there will be people who will reject you for who you are, and fully embrace it
You know you have the power to not accept negativity and to walk away from it
You know you can let go of anything and everything that is out of your control
You know you never have to rely on others to prove your value or worth
You know you can control your destiny, and never allow anyone to change it
And so much more

Now, does logic goes away from us? Absolutely not. You know when something is right or wrong, and you know you have the power to do what is right and stand by your decision, no matter how emotional things get. People are not going to agree with everything you do, but by being in control of your emotions, no one's opinions are going to change how you feel about yourself and your decisions. Life is not always going to go as we planned. But knowing you can only control yourself, you have the power to turn life into what you want it to be. To me, this is what becoming an Alpha is about. When you know you can fully embrace your emotions and control it along with logic, the Universe is at your service.

Stage 5 - Day 16 - JJ54 - 05-14-2015

Listening Time: 15 hours

I am now at the halfway mark of Stage 5. To be quite honest, I haven't noticed much with this stage so far. If anything, my drive to start making moves for my career has increased. I'm now more interested in making the next steps needed to put me in great position for Football Scouting/Evaluating. Anything from networking to researching has me more focused than ever. I like this because it forces my mind to be more active without being in a lot of deep thoughts. It allows me to put more priorities into what's more important than just going with the flow.

My interactions with others has been good as well. I can sense that people can feel my high value and can easily garner respect because of it. I recently went to a job interview for a part time position. The interviewees were so impressed with my demeanor and charisma, they offered me a full time position that I honestly felt I wasn't qualified for. I strongly believe people are now starting to see my true value and worth, even though I'm not looking for any validation from them. As for women, they too are starting to feel my worth and I can tell they truly admire me from afar. I feel like things are only going to get better from here on out.

Recently I've been experimenting with Shannon's concept, Set it and Forget it. I was able to plug up my speaker to the wall with an extension USB cord that would allow me to put the speaker right next to my bed. Afterwards, I would experiment with the volumes of both the trickling sound and the ultrasonic to see how optimal the sounds would be when playing. So far the experiment has greatly worked as I'm able to go about my day while allowing my iPod to continuously play throughout the day and night. Right now I'm getting roughly 15-20 hours of exposure just by setting this up that way. The only issue now is, I'm gonna have to get another iPod when I began the AYP sub in July because I have all of my music and the subs on one iPod and I'm going to need it if I'm going to truly Set and Forget the AYP sub while it plays. Other than that, I'm set to go.

Stage 6 will be starting up at the end of this month. Once again, looking forward to it.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Benjamin - 05-14-2015

Good job on the job.. that's awesome. I guess it shows with jobs sometimes it's just how you present yourself instead of your skills.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 03:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Good job on the job.. that's awesome. I guess it shows with jobs sometimes it's just how you present yourself instead of your skills.

Thanks Ben. It's crazy because just now, I got a call from a company I also did an interview with recently and they too just offered me a position. Honestly I feel like if you ever get a chance to interview for a job, it's gonna be very hard for them to not give you a job if you sell yourself to them. Like for me, when they ask me what makes me qualified for the job, I just straight up and tell them that they aren't going to find another man who's as charismatic as me Big Grin. With that and my other selling points, I can sense the employers think very highly of me. And I know future employers will think very highly of you too Wink.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Benjamin - 05-15-2015

Quote:Thanks Ben. It's crazy because just now, I got a call from a company I also did an interview with recently and they too just offered me a position. Honestly I feel like if you ever get a chance to interview for a job, it's gonna be very hard for them to not give you a job if you sell yourself to them. Like for me, when they ask me what makes me qualified for the job, I just straight up and tell them that they aren't going to find another man who's as charismatic as me Big Grin. With that and my other selling points, I can sense the employers think very highly of me. And I know future employers will think very highly of you too

Thanks bro, with the changes i'm making then they will Smile And my plan is to continue my current progress which would mean that I may not even need a job as i'm starting to work on my own business more than I have in the past.

Quote:I just straight up and tell them that they aren't going to find another man who's as charismatic as me

Awesome, I like that confidence.

Stage 5 - Day 20 - JJ54 - 05-18-2015

Listening Time: 14 hours

Last night I had a very interesting dream. I had a dream that I was meeting different women on different adventures. Each one was attractive in their own right, and each one showed interest in me either directly or indirectly. As much as most of them peaked my interest in them, I declined them all because I felt they weren't right for me. I felt like none of them were, as some would say, "perfect" for me lol.

For me, I see this dream in two different ways. One, this shows my subconscious mind now believes it's of higher value. Like I said, each woman in the dream was attractive in their own way. Some were physically very beautiful, while some had the most lovable and respectful personality you could ever wish upon anyone. Yet for each one, my thoughts were like, "She's not the one for you, move on." And I did. Now I still have ways to go before things in this dream translates into reality, but now my subconscious is telling me that I no longer have to just settle with any girl that fancies me. My self-worth and self-validation is greatly improving.

Now for the second part, this could also mean that the Universe is pre-selecting some traits in women that I want and/or not want. I feel like this is leading up to when I run the AYP sub later this summer. The Universe already knows what I want in a romantic lover/girlfriend, as I already created a list a while back. Some of the traits on my list showed up in some of the women in my dream. I feel like the Universe is already at work even before I do the AYP sub. It's just a matter of putting more energy into it once my first run of AM6 is complete. Sometimes I get chills just thinking about the Universe already having someone for me, as it's just a matter of time before our paths are aligned and crossed.

But until then, AM6 is my main focus for now. And even after doing the AYP subs, I'm going to continue using AM6 for a long time.