Subliminal Talk
Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6)(Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier)(DMSI) (/Thread-Journey-of-the-Enlightened-Alpha-AM6-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Stage 2 - Day 12 - JJ54 - 02-03-2015

Listening Time: 13 hours

I'm definitely starting to notices some changes thanks to Stage 2. Most of it deals with me, while there are a few that has been external.

- Since starting Stage 2, I have now committed myself to working out at least 4-5 times per week. Usually during the semester, it would be very hard for me to workout during the weekdays and would have to schedule my workouts during the weekends. Now, I've made it my business to find room to workout during the week. Another change I've noticed is my workout routines. Usually when I workout, I would either do cardio or weight-lifting for that particular day and nothing else. Now, I've been doing both cardio and weight-lifting during the same workout, lasting for about an hour now. I'm definitely starting to feel the difference as my muscles have been feeling tight while I'm also starting to feel looser in my clothes. I'm currently at 258 lbs and have set a goal for myself to be down to 235 by the start of summer. As long as I stay committed to my routine (which AM6 is taking care of that), my body is definitely transforming for the better.

- My style of dressing is changing for the better. Since starting Stage 2, I've been feeling the urge to dress semi-formal on days when I usually dress casual when going to work and/or school. When I do dress up, I like to wear one of my fedora hats to top off my looks. As mentioned in one of my earlier, whenever I look into the mirror and see how great I look, I couldn't help but start laughing as I feel great in how I look. The great thing about it is that I've been dressing up because I want to, not because someone else wants me to or because I want to impress someone. Because of this, I can sense my self-image is increasing and I now want to dress more formal, or at least semi-formal when out and about. It definitely feels good knowing you look good with a dress shirt, slacks or clean jeans, clean shoes, a vest, and a fedora hat.

- People are now taking notice. Since committing to working out more and dressing semi-formal, I can't tell you the number of compliments and stares I get throughout the day. One time, my grandmother seen a recent picture of me dressed up along with my fedora hat and she told my mom I looked almost exactly like my grandfather when he was my age (a true alpha nonetheless, may he rest in peace). People, young and old, compliment me a lot on my hat and how stylish I have matched my clothes. Women have definitely been giving me long stares, some would even look down towards the ground and smile as they walk past me. But with all that said and done, I was more happy with how I felt inside, not what others felt about me.

- I'm now starting to sense that women are taking up interest in me. I have a student that I tutor that is showing many signs of interests. She would compliment on my hat and wear it throughout the class period. She randomly hugged me out of nowhere when I've least expected it. And she would be asking me personal questions you would think only a girl that's interested would ask. Sadly, she's a minor (7 years older than her) and I value my dignity and self-esteem too much to mess it up now. Maybe once she turns 18 and still show interest, I'll reconsider. But I'm not getting my hopes up on that lol.

I'm also getting interest from a girl who happens to be a teacher-in-training. We've met before, a couple of years back when I was in my second year tutoring at the school she worked at, and I knew she didn't have interest in me back then. I had "neediness" written all over me back then (even thinking about it now makes me cringe on how desperate I was behaving). Fast forward to today and it feels like I got a fresh new start. It all started when I was on break. I usually go and visit one of my former teachers during this time and the young teacher happens to be working in the same room. First off, both my former teacher and the young teacher complimented me on my fedora hat. The young teacher then goes on to tell me how my hat reminds her of her grandfather and the types of hats he wear (Note: When a woman tells you that you remind her of her father/male figure in her life, that's a pretty good sign that there is interest there on her part). I told them about the compliment my grandmother gave me and she went on about my genetic features and the genetic features her family have. Then later on my former teacher (who sometimes like to play matchmaker) wanted me and the young teacher to go to the front office and get some paperwork for her. I can definitely sense the tactic my former teacher used for this, so I played along. While walking there, this young teacher starts asking me personal questions about my classes in college (turns out we're both graduating this year) and what I see myself doing after college. She did most of the talking as I was just focused on getting the paperwork. All the while she's talking, I could just sense that this girl is slowly starting to take interest in me and my life. I thought to myself, if I have turned the tables on her, I can only imagine the interests I'll be getting when further into the AM6 training. That, combined with pheromones, will definitely make things easy when it comes to women.

That's it for now. Tomorrow I'll be celebrating my 23rd birthday. Before AM6, I would sometimes feel depressed on my birthdays since I regret not being able to do the things I wanted to do earlier in life. But now, I'm very optimistic that my birthday will feel way different than before and that my life and goals I have set for myself will only get better as time goes on.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JackOfHearts - 02-04-2015

What phero do you use? today I used ammo, IO and IS and then I got really tired. I didn't notice any amazing stuff, just some people more open.
Seems like the sub is affecting you very early in the program, you should have some strong result near the end.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 07:42 AM)maniac360 Wrote: What phero do you use? today I used ammo, IO and IS and then I got really tired. I didn't notice any amazing stuff, just some people more open.
Seems like the sub is affecting you very early in the program, you should have some strong result near the end.

My main pheros I use are XiSt and Nude Alpha. I used to own ammo, IO, and IS, but they really didn't do much for me, especially ammo. XiSt and Nude Alpha really meshes well with my personality and even before AM6, I was seeing good results from both of them.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JackOfHearts - 02-05-2015

Next time I will take some phero like Xist too. They are much cheaper, 5ml bottle is not enough. I didn't know about Nude Alpha. It's more sexual I guess?

Stage 2 - Day 15 - JJ54 - 02-06-2015

Some updates as I had towards the end of the week.

- I was bombarded by a lot of messages and facebook posts on my birthday all day long. Some from people I haven't heard from in a long time. One of them was a female friend I had a crush on back when I was a junior in college. Seeing that I still had her number in my phone, I sent her a message to see if she was free to hangout for lunch later this week. Well she didn't reply back until late in the evening. And when she did, although she thanked me for the offer, she declined because of "inappropriate reasons". Now at that moment, my senses started tingling since it felt like some bullcrap was afoul. So being a Curious George, I messaged her back asking how is hanging out for lunch inappropriate. She then replies back to state she's in a relationship. Now at first, my conscious mind felt maybe she's getting serious with a guy I haven't met before and she just wants to set some boundaries. But with that said, my subconscious was still tingling that I'm still not getting the whole truth. So on the next day, I went on facebook to see what all I had missed out on this new relationship she's in. Turns out she is in a relationship, but it's not with a guy. Yep, she's now a lesbian. Although her relationship is not official, the posts and pics she has of her and her lover makes it apparent they're more than just friends. But upon seeing this, I literally started laughing out loud. That is the weirdest rejection I have ever been given, even before AM6. I've never been rejected for "inappropriate reasons", but it felt like it took her a while to come up with an answer like that. Well in any case, I have to thank her for that rejection as two other female friends accepted my invitation to hangout in the upcoming week. I'm learning not to think to much about rejections. It's a part of life, so we might as well use it to our advantage and not miss out on other opportunities that come from it.

- Still getting more stares and compliments thanks to my change in wardrobe. It's like I'm finally letting the real me get loose and be free. My mom once told me I was being a little arrogant walking around with my fedora hat(s). Way I see it, that is their issue, not mine.

- Today, I was opened my an Asian girl around my age earlier in class. She was telling me how she was happy to see me take my seat in front of her. Weird opening, but I went along with it nonetheless. She seems attractive, at least in my opinion, and since she opened me up first, I can sense she has interests in me as well. Afterwards, I went about my day like it was like any other day. I'll definitely be seeing her around and if the interest is still there, I'll ask for her number.

Almost near the halfway mark of Stage 2. Stage 3 will begin towards the end of the month. Can't wait to get the Big Gun going.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 02-06-2015

(02-05-2015, 11:46 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Next time I will take some phero like Xist too. They are much cheaper, 5ml bottle is not enough. I didn't know about Nude Alpha. It's more sexual I guess?

Nude Alpha is definitely more sexual than XiSt. But what makes it unique is its slow-burning effects. The effects on women are not blatant at first and you might think it's not working. But the more you use it around the same woman, the more you will start to see it's effects unfold. Combine it with A1 after you start seeing results, and you could imprint your woman pretty hard to the point she might become a stalker. I haven't gotten a stalker yet, but my results showed women are starting to take up more interest in me.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Leo1990 - 02-06-2015

Have you tried Aqua Vitae? Supposedly NA gives the vibe of "The One." Make sense to you?

I am looking for one that gives me the "War hero" vibe.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 02-06-2015

(02-06-2015, 07:17 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: Have you tried Aqua Vitae? Supposedly NA gives the vibe of "The One." Make sense to you?

I am looking for one that gives me the "War hero" vibe.

I do have AV, but I don't use it much as my game is still in development. Yea NA gives off the vibe as "The One" or "Silent Alpha". You may not stand out on a regular basis, but girls will take notice of your silent Alpha signature.

Stage 2 - Day 21 - JJ54 - 02-12-2015

Not much to update on. Haven't experienced much changes or have witnessed much that have been major. The Naturalizer has definitely made things seem like I'm not even seeing much changes. But they're there, even if subtle.

- I'm now being very active on my career goals. Since I want to work for an NFL franchise someday (NFL General Manager), I'm now in full gear making moves to get me to where I want to be. This weekend, I working on sending out my cover letter and resume to at least 10 franchises to show my interest in becoming a professional scouter. The main focus of this move is to start putting my name out there. It's not about getting the job right here and now, but it's letting them know that I'm working my way up the ranks to get there. Meanwhile, I'm still networking with football men who have connections here and there. In fact, one connection I have deals with the Canadian Football League (CFL). I'm also still in contact with doing the internship with one of the arena football teams coming up, so that's still in the works as well. However, the main theme of this topic is that I'm being proactive in making things happen. Before the subs, I would just pray about things and hope one day it will all line up for things to happen. Now, at least within my control and power, I'm making my business to get things done for my future career.

- I had a slight resistance today. Out of all of my classes I'm taking this semester, I'm taking a required math class that has been brutal. I'll admit, I'm currently struggling in this particular class and I felt pretty bad that I might have to take this class again in my final semester. I was definitely feeling down on myself after class today, like I'm wasting valuable time in school and that I'm only trapping myself into staying longer in school if I don't finish this class with a "C". Thankfully I was able to calm myself down and realize that it's not the end of the world. If I have to take this class again, then so be it. But the semester it still young and I can still get the grade I need to pass the class. I just need to do the things that are within my control (do the homework, go to class, and study) and everything else will take care of itself.

- On the women front, I haven't noticed anything major or significant. I'm now starting to realize the importance of going through AM6. The whole purpose of AM6 is to develop the inner essence of a true leader and manhood from within. The attraction from women will come in due time, but that's not the main purpose of the subs. Because of that, I've actually stopped reading a lot of the self-improvement books I have on my kindle. Most of them dealt with how to be alpha and attract the women you desire. But I feel like I'm learning more so if I just go out and experience life rather than read about it. Don't get me wrong, I am starting to notice some attraction from women thanks in large part to the subs and pheromones. But I need to let the subs do its job and focus on becoming the best man I am meant to be. By doing this for myself, women are becoming the least of my concern and, in the process, they are taking notice of the change within me. A perfect example is Valentine's Day coming up. Before the subs, I would always dread this time of the year because I was lonesome and had no one to show my love and romance to. Now, it's the least of my concerns and I much rather enjoy my own company as of now. That's how I know the subs is doing something awesome within me, when I don't even care if I have someone for this sham of a holiday they call Valentine's Day. The way I see it, this year is all about me and there will be plenty of time to find romance in the future (hint at one of the AYP subs). So with that said, I'm just going to continue playing the subs and let them do their job while they help me go about the things I want to do for myself.

Stage 2 - Day 31 - JJ54 - 02-22-2015

Listening Time: 14 hours

So tonight will be my last night on Stage 2, and then tomorrow I will update my iPod and begin Stage 3, the Big Guns. I figured today I will make a summary on my experience with Stage 2:

Compared to Stage 1, Stage 2 is definitely more toned down and smoother. The effects of Stage 2 were somewhat similar to Stage 1, like decrease in BS tolerance, sex drive decreased, indifference to others, etc. However, it was very hard to notice the changes happening within Stage 2. It was very subtle, almost to the point I even wondered if anything was happening. Credit that to the Naturalizer, as I've read from other AM6 journals that the users have experienced the same thing as well. But thankfully, there were some noticeable changes.

- I definitely have developed a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness. During the early part of Stage 2, I had this strong urge to take better care of myself, both mentally and physically. I started working out at the gym way more than I did before the subs (I'm now working out 4 times a week, compared to just once or twice a week). I'm more aware of how I dress, so I started dressing more presentable or at least how I felt that day. The biggest difference about this change is that it's not for approval of others, but just because I wanted these changes for myself. Nobody had to force me to make these changes, which before the subs was definitely something I was being hounded on by others. Even though my wardrobe hasn't been upgraded much, lately I've been buying whatever clothes possible to look my best whenever I go out. But again, these surges of change has been because I wanted to feel good about myself. Whenever I looked into the mirror, I saw someone who's slowly bringing his potential to life and whom is definitely a great catch. I couldn't help but smile a lot whenever I saw myself in the mirror. And I wanted to make that smile permanent for myself. So the changes started becoming habits and, hopefully, they will remain with me throughout the rest of the training and beyond.

- I'm now noticing that people are aware of my presence. Lately I've been noticing that I've been making a lot of eye-contact with people throughout the day. Even though I would have sunglasses on when outside, I would venture to look at others in the eye. To be non-threatening, I would make sure to smile or have a smirk on my face whenever I make eye-contact. But in the end, people would definitely look in my direction. I noticed most, especially women, would break eye-contact before I did. Granted my eye-contact is not as strong and I would even break contact on occasion. But it's a strong change that the subs are doing something to me, as I would rarely make strong eye-contact before the subs.

- My body language is starting to become more alpha as well. I'm noticing I've been walking at my own pace, with my back straight, chest out, and walking with a purpose. Sometimes, whenever I'm listening to my music out in public, I'd be so into myself that I would be walking to the beat of the music and start humming to what was playing. The biggest change about it? I was carefree on what others thought of me. I notice some where intrigued by my nonchalant, alpha-like demeanor and women, sometimes, would send a small smile in my direction when I would notice their presence. But all in all, my demeanor in how I walk and how I project myself is the biggest change I've noticed since being on Stage 2.

- Others are starting to see changes in me as well. I get compliments from relatives from the likes of being called "handsome" to "radiant". I notice my uncles and other male relatives treat me on the same level as them, if not more so. Even my own brother, whom is years older than me, is asking me a lot for my opinions and curious about everything I've been up to lately. Women around my age were mostly hits and misses. Some would compliment me on my style of clothing (which means they do have an interest in me) while others would just completely ignore me. It could very well be intimidation on their end, but most of the time I didn't let that phase me. With women though, sometimes my approval-seeking habits would appear and would want to be noticed by them. But once I pondered on those feelings, they went away and I'd continued on with the rest of my day. This means changes are still being made in these areas, thankfully in the right direction.

That's it for my summary on Stage 2. Tomorrow night I will finally be beginning the Big Guns of Stage 3. One thing that has been helpful on this journey so far is to let the subs do their jobs and I continue on with my daily life. However, I do make it my business to be active and to be as social as I'm willing to let myself be. Surprisingly, these are also part of the instructions of AM6. Just play the subs, be active, and go about your day like any other. So with that being said, bring on the Big Guns.

Stage 3 - Day 7 - JJ54 - 03-02-2015

Listening Time: 14 hours

It's been a week since I've started Stage 3. Changes are slowly coming together and are definitely becoming noticeable. Some of the things I have taken notice, whether with Stage 3 or just the overall AM6 development:

- Others are becoming more dependent on me while I'm becoming more independent of others. Whether in school, at work, or just with family and relatives, I'm noticing people have been reaching out to me more than vice versa. I first noticed this change with my parents. My parents seem to give me the impression that I am a provider. It feels like I'm charge of the house (minus the bills and cooking lol). My parents rarely question any decisions I make and have given me plenty of space to do my own thing here and there. Outside of my parents, my relatives have been reaching out to me as well. Whether it be moving furniture, tutoring, or just simply wanting to check up on me, I definitely feel like my relatives are seeing me in a different light now, as if they can sense I'm becoming my own man. At work, students have been seeking me a lot for help in math and other subjects. Even if I don't come on a certain day, they let me know they were looking for me and needed help in certain subjects. In school, I have classmates asking me about homework and wondering what do I know about certain subjects in class.
As I'm writing this, I had to step back and think to myself, "Why is all of these people suddenly reaching out to me?" Then I realize, the changes within me are starting to be noticed by others. It may not be blatant, but I feel like I'm standing out amongst men of my age. And it's definitely something that I'm lovin'. For a long time, before the subs, I always felt like people only viewed me as a boy, even though legally I'm a grown man since 20. Now, I can finally sense the winds of change in this area.

- I'm definitely more vocal about my opinions. Whatever is on my mind, I may think about it for a bit, but most of the time I just let loose on what I want to say. The best part about it? I don't care what others think about my opinions. Of course, I just don't go into every situation just blurting out how I feel. But it's a big change knowing I'm not afraid to speak my mind if the situation calls upon it.

- No blatant changes amongst women, but that will come on it's own time. I can sense that women are taking notices of my presence and the changes coming from within me. My neediness of them is dropping big time. Yes, sometimes I still have days where I would like to have someone in my life. But those thoughts quickly fade and my mind focuses more on the bigger things in life, like finishing up school this year and getting opportunities to work my way up to becoming an NFL general manager. Because of these thoughts, I've become very indifferent about women. No woman could ever bring me happiness, true happiness comes from within.

That's all for what I've been noticing with Stage 3. Will post more if anything major comes up or more deep thoughts are being installed. Definitely love the changes happening so far from AM6 and look forward to seeing what the rest of the last 3 stages have in store for me.

Stage 3 - Day 11 - JJ54 - 03-06-2015

Lately I've been reading this book No More Mr. Nice Guy (Thanks to Benjamin's AM6 journal) and it has really been hitting home for me lately.

For me, the overall theme of the book is to put your needs first and only seek approval from yourself. As I look back over my life before the subs, I can count the number of times I've done things or actions that were based on approval from others and putting my needs aside for someone else. For a long time, I felt that was the right thing to do (to an extent, it is), but there were hardly any rewarding factors to show for it. I could tell within myself that I was never truly happy with how I was treated by others when I did things I was supposed to do for them. I was always expecting someone to give unto me the same value I was giving to them. Yet, I was disappointed every time I didn't get what I wanted. It was like I was constantly giving, yet there was hardly anything I get back that was of equal value. I tried to talk myself up in saying not to be selfish and to just give without expecting anything in return. Yet deep down, I knew that would never work and that I would only take this nonsense for so long.

Now, especially on Stage 3 of AM6, I have definitely been thinking only for myself lately (or at least 80% for myself). Whenever I come to a decision, I would ask myself questions like how would this benefit me and how do I truly feel about this. Lately I've been thinking of things that I want to get for myself, especially now that I have a source of income. The more I think of the things I want to get for myself, the more I realize I'm putting a lot of value upon myself. Especially if it's something that will genuinely make me happy as the end result, I now know that it's worth getting. I'm also noticing that the more I'm focusing on things that I want, the less I worry about what others are doing or need help with.

This has definitely been a big step forward in the right direction. For long time, I always thought it was selfish to think of your needs first before others. I now realize that I need to take responsibility for my own self in order to get my needs met. By doing so, it's bringing a new fresh air into my life and more greater purpose on the things I want to do and accomplish in the days to come.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - Benjamin - 03-06-2015

Glad you're enjoying No More Mr Nice Guy.. it's definately an enlightening book for guys who have had this issue and i'm getting alot from it.. especially from the written exercises.

RE: Journey of the Enlightened Alpha (AM6 Transformation) - JJ54 - 03-07-2015

(03-06-2015, 10:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Glad you're enjoying No More Mr Nice Guy.. it's definately an enlightening book for guys who have had this issue and i'm getting alot from it.. especially from the written exercises.

Thanks Ben, it's been very insightful and the written exercises have been helpful as well.