Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - GlaizenGold777 - 03-18-2015

I still prefer multistage sub. Even there is "stage" doesn't mean the script is different each stage, well, it's different, but the purpose is for escalate the previous stage progress to make the result more great. 66 days each stage means 396 days (462 days with refresher), more than 1 years! So in my opinion, 66 days each stage will make amazing gain after that.

I know there still no one proof about it, we must wait AfzalG finished the WM to know comparison between 32 days and 66 days.

Btw, after finishing AM6 (still 5 more month lol), I will do SM for 66days each stage. AfzalG already run WM that way, and maybe forum need more person to run SM, so I will contribute later. Big Grin

And Darth, I very enjoy your journey. Keep us updated. Wink

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - gelimang - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 03:49 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: Btw, after finishing AM6 (still 5 more month lol), I will do SM for 66days each stage. AfzalG already run WM that way, and maybe forum need more person to run SM, so I will contribute later. Big Grin
Can't wait for your SM journal bro, now I only want you to describe what happen when you re-run AM6 right now?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - koshas - 03-18-2015

As you will also see, they also mentioned that it could take up to 200 days for some people to develop those new neural pathways for new habits. I wonder if this is why alot of people get better results with Single stage sets as well. Its less content to digest in a single stage sub, and that same content is being suggested to develop those new neural pathways for more than the average 66 days (if you do it for at least 3 months anyway).

I think that is good assumption.

I eat a really healthy diet and take nootropics to support neuronal function.

Anything to help brain support.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - GlaizenGold777 - 03-18-2015

@gelimang.
I only write offline journal. But after finished AM, I will share it on the forum. :-)

@koshas.
Even for 200days, 6stage is more than 1 year, so that's enough time to make the sub ingrained and become "habit". Just my opinion. Big Grin

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 03-23-2015

Stage 4, Day 16

Well, wanted to give a update because things have changed (for the better) since last update and today is my birthday. So, I have a lot to contemplate for today. Anyway, Thankfully the resistance I was having last time has now disappeared and I'm in a very, very joyful mood nowadays. I'm noticing that I'm actually finding beauty in a lot of different women again now. Its like I will find at least one good characteristic about them now. The only time I seem to discount any woman is if she has a horrible attitude, doesn't take care of herself physically, or has a negative outlook on men (more on that later). I'm also noticing that the sexual stamina i mentioned in my previous post is getting stronger. Before if I fapped, I would be drained sexually completely. I wouldn't even be able to stay in the mood. Now I can stay in that mood at will if I wanted to.

The last few days have been filled with a lot of contemplation (which I believe is due to the sub) and the fact that I turned 27 today makes me think about where I want to go in life and analyze if I'm doing what I can to best get there. This stage has really put this "all consuming fire" in me to become stronger and to be honest, I really am not thinking about women all that often these days. Sure, like I said, I notice the more beautiful ones but even then Its like my mind can only think of them as short term prospects. I think its because with the beautiful women I meet, I want to seduce them just to prove to "myself" that I can have any woman I want. So, it has less to do with the actual woman than to prove I can do what I believe I can do. I think I had mentioned in my AM6 journal about how more and more I can only see anything long term with a woman I would get with a AYP sub. I think my mind has logically deduced that its better to have "perfection" than to settle for just anyone just because they have a pretty face and a nice body. Of course, like I said, women have become a much lower priority than myself now. I just have this "obsession" with becoming stronger now and strengthening my mind. Its like I hunger for when I will be able to run EPHRA, LTU, and AM6. I believe this is because I want to be that man that walks in the room and automatically gets respect from men and attraction from women. I man who has Lots of strengths but very few Weaknesses. One of my more specific goals, on the way to reaching that state, is to totally be rid of my PTSD. AM6 reduced my PTSD significantly (probably by about 50%) but there is still some remnants left. I'm hoping my EPHRA run will be the nail in the coffin.

Other than the obsession with becoming stronger, my peaceful and calm demeanor is back thankfully. That's in direct contrast to how I felt stage 3 made me a emotional wreck in some regards. I just don't like not being in control of my mental "faculties" and having things like fear and Anxiety run me. I've lived most of my life like that and have no desire to revisit those days. On the manifestation front, I haven't noticed much. I'm still noticing in class more and more women choosing to sit around me. In one of my classes, there is one girl who has initiated conversation with me about 4 times now out of no where. Whether shes interested or not, I quite honestly don't really care.

In other news, I had to meet up with my "female acquaintance" that I have been cutting off contact with for the past few months ever since her feminist rant the last time. Only reason I met up with her is because she had something of mines that I needed back. The meet up made me more convince to just stay away from this woman because she is so mind controlled its not even funny. The thing that really pissed me off was when we got to talking about cos-play. She wanted to know if it was bad that she just wasn't as interested in Thor cos-players because they aren't as hot as the real thing (Chris Hemsworth). After thinking about it, I said it wasn't and was about to explain that it was like when guys get turned off when women who are over weight cos-play in something that is way too small and skimpy for them. Of course, I never got to finish my sentence because when she realized what I was about to say she said something to the affect of , "don't you finish that sentence". After hearing that I totally just kinda of shut her out and encouraged her, indirectly, to leave early afterwards. I'm sorry, Female double standards don't work with me and I hate hypocrites. As of now, She is not welcomed in my home and I have no interest in meeting up with her anymore unless there's a very good reason to. What makes this even annoying to me is when these same type of women act this way and then don't "understand" why men don't want to be anywhere near them unless they are totally beta and desperate. Very attractive women (8+) might be able to get away with acting like that (depending on the man) but a 6 and below acting that way is just asking to remain single for the rest of their lives.

Other than that, not much is going on at the moment. I'm expecting better results in stage 5 since I've read in other journals that stage 5 seems to just have something in it that just makes everything else in the program "click" in to place. I'm also still considering what to do about my College situation. Whether to Stay in San Francisco or Move to Houston. I'm thinking about just applying to both Universities and see what happens. Til then.....

May the Force be with you.......

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - GlaizenGold777 - 03-23-2015

Happy birthday Darth! Wink

And very good progress you have there. :-)

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Benjamin - 03-23-2015

Happy Birthday man.. love how you didn't take her crap. I wonder if she even realizes the stupidity of that double standard or is even aware of it.

Thanks guys.

Ben- I don't even think shes consciously aware of it or if she is, she just likes being willfully ignorant. I honestly think hers is a case what happens when someone gets disillusioned with the "disney" fairy tale that society pushes and then decides to take a cop out so she doesn't have to change. I remember her from back in Highschool and she wasn't like this before. For some reason though in college she decided to become a feminist with extreme views. I think its because she realized what many others have come to realize. That the "Disney" idea of remaining how you are (no matter how fat, lazy, stupid, nerdy, beta, omega and inconsiderate I am) and somehow you will meet someone who will accept you just like that is complete BS (now if you won the Genetic lottery you might get a little leeway in how bad your personality can be but even then people can only handle so much). Of course after you realize this you have two choices you can make. You can be like the minority (like the people on this forum) who went out and decided to work on themselves (self-development route) or you can be like the majority of people and take a cop out (lazy/fear route). Obviously she took the cop out (all men sexually objectify women, men are the problem so I don't have to change. They should change).

Speaking of fear and Laziness, that reminds me that there is something else I totally forgot to put in my other last post. I had told another person about the subs and I think they are on the fences. At least there is a little bit of hope but at the same time I think I might just give up on telling others about the subs like some of you have told me to. I'm beginning to realize that the majority of people just don't want to do what it takes (including just press play every night) to change their lives. This is despite how much those same people might complain about their lives or their interactions with other people. Over the last few months, I've had one woman tell me that she believed the subs could work but that she believe that changing should be "hard" and somehow it wouldn't be right for it to be easy. Still trying to wrap my head around that statement. I had another woman tell me last month that she is fine now because shes on "anti-depressants" and they seem to be working. So, let me get this straight. You rather be paying for and being on drugs for the rest of your life (which isn't even normal or healthy) than getting rid of the root cause for your issues and not have to deal with it anymore? Not to mention if you miss taking your drugs a couple of times your issues start coming back. Which obviously means they weren't taken care of in the first place, you just put a band-aid on it. I don't know, the mental gymnastics people go through in order to not have to deal with their problems amazes even me sometimes.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ricardo - 03-23-2015

Good progress Darth. It's a pity there's no manifestations yet. I often think Shannon leaves all fun stuff 'til too late. Manifestations are time consuming anyway so wouldn't it be better to start those by stage 2 at least?

Ricardo- I know what you mean. From what I've read, for both SM and WM, it doesn't seem like the Auras and Manifestations are in full swing until stage 5 for most people. I admit at times I have sort of regretted doing WM because I have gotten to the point of non-neediness that I don't really care about average women all that much and I rather work on strengthening myself. Of course the irony of that is that I wouldn't have gotten to this state of non-neediness and wanting to get stronger if it weren't for WM. Either way, at least by sometime in stage 5 I will get my answer as to if this program was worth it. If I get nothing from manifestations or the Auras then that probably means I still have something within me blocking those things and I should probably do EPHRA for the summer if not longer. As for manifestations being sooner in the stages, I know the instructions mentioned something about introducing core material earlier compared to version 1.0 but it doesn't seem by much. I'm just going to assume that Shannon probably had his reasons for not introducing lots of core material earlier on. The good news though is that once 5.5G comes out for six stage sets I bet he will probably be able to squeeze more core material into earlier stages. Though I expect 5.5G won't be out for a few years since he has so much on his plate. Personally, I rather it be that he come out first with 6G versions of EPHRA and LTU so people can clear out a lot of garbage in minimum time which will hugely boost the results they will get from the 5G versions of AM and the magnet programs.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Benjamin - 03-23-2015

Quote:Ben- I don't even think shes consciously aware of it or if she is, she just likes being willfully ignorant. I honestly think hers is a case what happens when someone gets disillusioned with the "disney" fairy tale that society pushes and then decides to take a cop out so she doesn't have to change. I remember her from back in Highschool and she wasn't like this before. For some reason though in college she decided to become a feminist with extreme views. I think its because she realized what many others have come to realize. That the "Disney" idea of remaining how you are (no matter how fat, lazy, stupid, nerdy, beta, omega and inconsiderate I am) and somehow you will meet someone who will accept you just like that is complete BS (now if you won the Genetic lottery you might get a little leeway in how bad your personality can be but even then people can only handle so much). Of course after you realize this you have two choices you can make. You can be like the minority (like the people on this forum) who went out and decided to work on themselves (self-development route) or you can be like the majority of people and take a cop out (lazy/fear route). Obviously she took the cop out (all men sexually objectify women, men are the problem so I don't have to change. They should change).

Oh yeah.. the 'just be yourself' crap.

That might work if you're already a natural player but if just being yourself is a big nerd who pees his pants around girls then that advice isn't going to work. I think you'd love the rational male book as it talks about this stuff alot, how society programs us to believe this crap vs the reality. Some of it is a little bleak but on a whole it's a good book.

One funny part is that these really nice pussy guys will do this and occasionally they will find a girl and then be like "see.. it works" Big Grin

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 03-29-2015

Stage 4, Day 22

Only 10 more days left in this stage and can't wait. Hoping the real fun begins in Stage 5 (If Enoch and Jimbobday's journals are to be believed). So far in this stage though I'm feeling very happy and joyful lately. My confidence is increasing and have less tolerance for BS. That less tolerance for BS has definitely shown itself over the last week or so. I'm a leader in a certain group or "guild" you could call it. Recently have had to deal with a problem between 1 person and 2 other people. I didn't take sides and pointed out problems that both sides needed to work on. Both sides agreed to work on it but I come to find out later that the 2 other people just gave lip service and then decided to do some shady, underhanded in the background stuff. On the one hand I'm not surprised, the two people are a 21 year old beta male (of the white knight variety) and a 17 year old female who has the guy wrapped around her finger. What made this whole situation irritating is the fact that the woman is one of those females who needs constant external validation, and gets very depressed when she doesn't get what she wants. Also takes any type of criticism really hard even though you might not even say it harshly. Of course, whenever she does get down the "White knight" (might as well read "enabler" of her bad behavior) comes to her "rescue" and automatically validates her even though she might not even be in right.

Of course this isn't helping her at all. All its doing is telling her that when she is down emotionally she can control some guy to give her validation and that she doesn't need to really admit to her problems because there's always some "beta" out there that will have her back. Sad thing that shes already learning this at age 17 Confused. I've kinda of already excused myself from this situation because I refuse to waste anymore energy on a lost cause when its clear 2 people involved don't want any solution other than getting there way. The group has already splintered into 2 separate camps (with me on my own side of course). Might have to find a new group to spend time with then cause I don't like all this drama over stuff that's petty in my opinion.

In other news, in my college situation I have decided to make the move to Houston, Texas this fall. It turns out that I already missed the application deadline for the University in San Francisco so my only other choice is to go to Texas if I want to continue college for next fall. Though I am happy that this has finally been decided, this does present another problem. Mainly that it would suck if I did the AYP sub after WM and manifested my perfect lover only to have a 2 month sexual relationship with them then move out of state Dodgy. So this "might" push me to do EPHRA right after WM.

Lately, I've been reading "The Rational male" (thanks Ben for suggesting the book), which I think is a pretty good read so far. There was one paragraph that really got to me though:

"The term Power has a lot of misapplied connotations to it. When we think of Powerful people, we think of influence, wealth, prestige, status and the ability to have others do our bidding – all of these are not Power. As much as we’d like to convince ourselves that women are attracted to this definition of Power, this is false. Because what I've described as aspects of Power here are really manifestations of Power. Here’s a cosmic secret revealed for you:
Real Power is the degree to which a person has control over their own circumstances. Real Power is the degree to which we actually control the directions of our lives. When we allow our thinking, our personality disorders and our mental schemas, combined with their accompanying behaviors, to determine the course of our decisions, we relinquish real Power. The man who succumbs, by force or by will, to the responsibilities, liabilities and accountabilities that are required of him by society, marriage, commitment, family, fatherhood, career choice, the military,
etc. leaves him very little influence over the course of his own life."

The thing that I instantly thought of when I read this is the whole fact that AM6 (and by extension the magnets) tries to get you to this point of having real power by trying to have you attain Self-mastery. As a example, the two people I mentioned above don't have self-mastery and hence don't have control over their circumstances. They let their environment master them instead of the other way around. The woman is controlled by her insecurities and the guy is controlled by his urge to get in her pants despite the cost to himself. Its really opened my eyes to the fact that unless we have this self-mastery we essentially become like animals running on auto-pilot (based on our insecurities, biological imperative, fear, etc). Really good insight and I thought I would share it.

Lastly, there was something strange that happened yesterday that I think needs mentioning. I went to eat at my favorite burrito place and went up to the serving counter to make my order. This older woman who has taking my order a couple times before asked me how she could help me with this really big smile on her face. Automatically I thought something was up and I was getting a weird vibe from her this time. I gave her my order and told her to make it to go. I'm waiting for a bit and then she asked me again a few minutes later if it was to go. This woman has taken my order before multiple times and never once asked me again anything about my order. I tell her again it was to go and she goes off to complete the order. When its completed she sits the order on the counter for the person at the cash register to ring up and says thank you as she walks away. Another thing I have never heard her say to me before. When I get home and open up the box I see that it has a bunch of different things with it (sauces) and that the Quesadilla is chopped into smaller, manageable pieces. Not much, but I've never had this same lady ever do any of these things for me before. Just weird in my opinion.

*Edit* Also, one other thing I forgot to mention. I literally went on facebook today and cut my friends list by more than half. As I went through it I realized just how many people on that list really weren't my friends at all and some had even mistreated me in the past. I've actually contemplated just erasing my entire account but there are some people that I can only contact through facebook.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 04-03-2015

Stage 4, Day 27

Only a few days left until stage 5, in the mean while the internal changes continue. I actually had something major happen like 2 days ago. It first started a few days ago while I was walking home. I had a PTSD flash back of certain time when I got mistreated. For whatever reason I got very angry soon afterwards and stayed that way for a couple of days. It made me feel frustrated and weighed down most of the time. That is until one day I decided call my Dad to tell him I was moving over to Houston to stay with him for a bit. For background information, I would say my Dad is like the Alpha 1.0 mentioned in Caleb Jone's book. He is OK when he gets his way but once people go against his wishes he loses it. Anyway, he started going on a rant of how well hes doing compared to my mother, how it isn't good that I stay with her, and how I should have listened to him and instead of her on whether I should have leaved the navy or not. That last part especially hit a nerve because he was definitely talking out of his @ss at that point. My mother is still insecure and bossy but she now knows better than to show any of that around me. Ever since I've completed AM6 she has just left me alone, while at the same time she still treats my Beta stepfather like complete crap (He sleeps on the couch pretty much every night).

Anyway, right after my father said that, something snapped in me. I told him in a flat, serious, angry tone the real reason I left the navy early (Which didn't have anything to do with my mother). After that My heart was racing and I barely spoke for the rest of the conversation. Anyway, after I hanged up I just had this anger but it was different from before. I still felt angry but this anger felt "freeing" in someway. Something about standing up to my father just broke something in me and my IDGAF attitude has risen to a new level. Its like I really don't give a XXXX about anyone else and I get angry when I perceive someone trying to control me. Also, I got a boost in trying to do stuff that is productive and improve my life. Within the last few days I have bought the Alpha 2.0 book, a biography on Julius Caesar, a Biography on Caesar Augustus, a biography on Alexander the great, and decided to continue reading a biography on Napoleon that I currently have.I'm also going to start reading the John D Rockefeller book I have. I've also just given up playing FFXIV online. The only game I play now (occasionally) is Dead or Alive 5: Last round.

Either way, I now feel a lot more free now. Funny thing is, I can't even remember what the memory was that started all the anger in the first place. The other thing is that after the phone call I'm definitely not moving to Houston anymore. I don't want to be living with someone whose going to try to control me and pester me to make decisions about "my life" in accordance with "their" wishes. I'm probably going to just stay in SF area and work for one semester and sign up for University here when the filling period comes. Another thing that this incident has changed is my neediness went even further down. I look back at how I use to have getting a woman as my motivating factor in life with disgust now. I can't believe how many years I wasted trying to get a woman because I bought idea that society tries to push on men that they are "incomplete" without a woman and that they should feel "lonely" if they don't have anyone. Years of my life wasted because of societal programming. At this point, If a woman isn't high value and at my level, I'm not interested. Of course this all makes the AYP sub idea viable now since I will be staying in the same area.

Social wise, i'm very much comfortable in social situations, though at the same time I still don't care either way. Still nothing woman wise though. Though I am still noticing woman in my classes, that might have been sitting rows away from me, now sitting in seats right next to me out of no where. Its very weird in my opinion.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-03-2015

Darth one question are you into pick up? if not you should to, many guys forget that shanons subs are a help not a complete solution. its like the bodybuilding sub shanon provide if you dont go to gym to work out your muscles wont grow by themself. Shanon mentioned once that his subs train but doesn´t educate you. So you have to throw your self in the cold water and do the approaches.

Since stage 4 many poeple especially women ask me if I am a criminal or a pimp. Do you experience something similar?