Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - JackOfHearts - 01-30-2015

About Richard Bandler, almost all of his video he talk at some point about the constant lack of result in "educated" people in occidental country. Even his series about persuasion engineering. In his shows he is always talking about people who spent almost half their life studying medicine, psychology, etc and they don't have any practical knowledge. It's quiet unbelievable that a guy can spend 20 years studying a field but he still can't provide any value in his work. It's like all this field is been stealing people even worse they are killing people and they are paid for it.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-31-2015

Thought I would give a quick update because I have noticed a few things in the past 2 days. I should probably start off with the weird dreams I've been having. I should first mention the very significant dream I had shortly before my last update, that I meant to mention then. In the dream I had just gotten discharged from the navy and decided to room with a girl I knew in the navy in Florida. For background, this is the girl that was part of the problem behind my first contemplation about suicide and I had actually been rooming with her at the time in real life (Though we were stationed in Hawaii). I didn't see her throughout the dream though because I think she got Deployed to somewhere else while I stayed in the house. Throughout the dream I kept feeling this fear based on what I was going to do now and how I was going to pay for stuff now that I was out of the navy. Other than that I just saw only myself in the dream doing normal stuff (washing my car, going into the kitchen that was a mess to go get some food, etc). The reason I think this was significant is because the day after I had this dream I noticed that something was missing. It felt like something that had been weighing me down had been taken off my shoulders and I felt much lighter and happy. That is when I also noticed that Dreams and ambitions from when I was a kid, things I hadn't thought about in years, started coming back to me with a vengeance. Another dream I had was wild. I was in a movie theater and then all of a sudden a lot of the men and women in theater stand up and start dancing. Some of the women even start flashing people. Then this one cranky, short women gets in the middle theater and starts b!tching people out for their behavior during the movie. One women in the crowd basically tells her to stop being a prune and to **** off. Everyone starts dancing again and even more women start flashing their Breast just to aggravate the cranky chick. The cranky chick then just marched off in disgust. The last dream I had was another one where I had just gotten discharged out of the navy and was getting a ride by helicopter with someone else. For some reason we had to land the chopper, go through a navy ship, and go through the pier to get home. As you know, if you aren't military anymore and get caught in a military restricted zone you can get in a lot of trouble. The whole time we are making our way through the ship, while interacting with people sometimes, I had this fear coming over me that we are going to get caught. The thing is that we get off the ship and make it to the pier. After we got through the last military check point I just thought to myself about everyone on that ship was just so stupid to not even figure out we weren't suppose to be there. I don't know what all these dreams mean, but this is the first time I've had so many within the span of just 5 days.

Another thing I've noticed is my instant reaction to others beta behavior. There have been other instances of this in stage 2 but one sticks out in my mind. Last thursday I was in my art history class and the women right next to me said something, can't remember what, trying to be funny. She then tried to give one of those courtesy laughs to try and get the teacher to laugh a bit. From what I've studied about body language when a person tries to say something funny and it falls flat, they will try to do some fake laughing to try and get others to laugh. Its not only to fill the awkward silence but its a form of approval seeking. My instant bodily reaction to her doing this was a sudden surge of agitation and frustration. One min later, I just thought to myself "Wow, where the heck did that reaction come from?" I noticed a similar thing when I was still working at last job and the women I worked with started getting more chatty with me during stage 2. When they would start seeking my approval or validation in some way I would start getting very agitated and annoyed.

Neediness is practically gone. I was sitting in the student cafe reading while waiting for my last class to start in 2 hours. While i'm reading, out of the corner of my eye, I see a women sit down in a booth up a few rows across from me. What catches my eye is that I notice shes somewhat busty. We make eye contact briefly then I look away to get back to reading. I say to myself "She looked pretty good". I then look back at her to get a better look. I then decide after getting a better look, that she is "ok", get back to reading, and pretty much totally dismiss her from my mind. Like a hour and a half later the thought occurs to me, "Wow, did I just do that. Totally was able to dismiss a girl out of my mind and concentrate on something else"? I looked over again to see if she was still there but she had left quite a while ago. What had caught me about the whole thing was that not only was I not needy (which was dealt pretty well in AM6) but I had totally dismissed her out of my mind completely after I had decided she wasn't up to my "standards" for a women. After thinking about this for a while I really realized how this stages increase in my value/class also influenced how I value women. Its basically made me very, very picky about them.

The last thing I've noticed is that I'm still getting instances of intuition and observational awareness. I was sitting in a class room, waiting for my class to begin. I'm going through some papers and look up at this guy who walked into the room. We make eye contact for just a moment then I go back to what I was doing. I got this weird feeling and then this voice in the back of my head said, "Hes going to sit next you". He sits in another chair two rows away, for like 3 seconds, and then decides to stand up and sit in the seat right next to me. Either I'm getting psychic powers or I was relating something through my eye contact. I remember in one of the David Deangelo videos I watched that he mentioned a incident that I found very interesting. There was a guy that he had spoken on the phone with but never met. When David actually met him he said the guy had this Maximus (from gladiator) stare. It wasn't like he was angry or anything, he just had this bland facial expression with this intense glare in his eyes. He said that he automatically caught himself wanting to appease this guy and seek his validation. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. If this is true, its must be crazy how much we can understand about a person just through eye contact or body language, even though we might not understand whats going on consciously.

Before I end this post I should probably say two things. The first thing is that since roughly the beginning of stage 2 I've actually changed the way I listen to the the subs. While I'm sleeping, I listen through speakers. I did this because I found myself getting annoyed wearing my headphones while sleeping and taking them off at times. I now use the turtle beach headphones only when I'm awake. The second thing is that I will probably cancel out the idea of using the 5G AYP sub at the end this set. Reason being that there is a 90% chance I will be moving to Houston, TX for university. So, for me there would be no point in manifesting my perfect lover during the summer (while still in San Francisco) if i'm just going to be moving out of state in August. So I will be continuing as planned with SM 3.0 after WM. I also see this move as beneficial because it would easier to bring girls back home. Right now I live with my Mom and Step-dad in a apartment, so that kinda of limits anything I can do with a girl mainly to her place. Whereas if I move to Houston my Dad actually owns a house (that he doesn't really live in anymore and which will be mine since its in his will). Therefore I would be living in a 3 bedroom house all to myself and be able to bring women over whenever I want Big Grin

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 01-31-2015

(01-31-2015, 06:16 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: The last thing I've noticed is that I'm still getting instances of intuition and observational awareness. I was sitting in a class room, waiting for my class to begin. I'm going through some papers and look up at this guy who walked into the room. We make eye contact for just a moment then I go back to what I was doing. I got this weird feeling and then this voice in the back of my head said, "Hes going to sit next you". He sits in another chair two rows away, for like 3 seconds, and then decides to stand up and sit in the seat right next to me. Either I'm getting psychic powers or I was relating something through my eye contact. I remember in one of the David Deangelo videos I watched that he mentioned a incident that I found very interesting. There was a guy that he had spoken on the phone with but never met. When David actually met him he said the guy had this Maximus (from gladiator) stare. It wasn't like he was angry or anything, he just had this bland facial expression with this intense glare in his eyes. He said that he automatically caught himself wanting to appease this guy and seek his validation. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. If this is true, its must be crazy how much we can understand about a person just through eye contact or body language, even though we might not understand whats going on consciously.

Umm... your a dark jedi. I think I would sit next to you. Did he say anything like..."how may I serve you, my lord?" ?

Smile
Awesome by the way

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ace - 01-31-2015

The Force is strong with you. A powerful ladies man you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth…Seducer.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 02-02-2015

So with only about 2 days left in this stage I thought it would be good to give a summary. One thing I know for certain is that this stage was working on a lot of things. I could tell by how I felt and also by how many dreams I had. For comparison, during AM6 I would typically have only 2 or 3 dreams per stage with the exception of Stage 5 (More on that later). During this stage I've had a total of 6 dreams so far (Including the two I had last night). Another reason I find this interesting is because I've constantly compared this stage to stage 5 of AM6, which also is the AM6 stage that gave me the most dreams.

As for what happened last night, I essentially had two Lara Croft type dreams. The first dream is kinda of fuzzy but I remember it was pretty much like the second dream I had. The second dream pretty much had me as Lara croft (the most recent incarnation) and I was pretty much fighting against waves of the Zealots you face off in the 2013 video game (At first!). I have the high ground and am fighting against the waves with a bow and arrow in a mountainous, blizzard region. At first its just waves of zealots but then it becomes Zealots and zombified zealots. I do a good job holding them off but slowly they start getting closer until they start climbing up the platform i'm on. I don't actually see myself die but before I wake up I just had this feeling of impending doom. From what I was able to look up a lot of the times being a woman in a dream symbolizes your feminine aspects and a bow and arrow represents a combination of Masculine and Feminine energies. I wonder if it just means that certain Feminine traits that I have will (or have already) be destroyed. I find the tomb raider theme interesting as well because the whole point of that game was to tell how she went from a very low confidant/self esteem woman to the high confidant bad@ss that she is in the later games.

I will get to the list of changes now, which are numerous and mostly internal. If I had to put this stage into as few words as possible, I would say it would be : "I AM THE KING AND I DESERVE TO RULE!".

Internal changes
- Started felling even more like a High value/High Status male.
- My Standards for women have gone "VERY" high up. Its gotten to the point where 90% of the women I run into I practically disqualify right off the bat. For example, out of all my classes I can only think of one girl I would be slightly interested in and that's only because she passed the "looks" hurdle. Personality, character, and intelligence are separate hurdles all together.
- In general I find most people ( Especially at my college) to be very boring. They seem to just be in this hamster wheel of school, work, eat, and sleep. Even when some of them open their mouths its like all I hear is "Sheeple" talk. Its like they don't have any real thoughts or ideas of their own.
- My outlook of the future and my goals are totally positive with pretty much no hint of negativity.
- I believe I can have any woman I want. The question is "Do I just want any women though?
- My tolerance for Beta behavior has reached breaking point where if I see it, even just in body language, my automatic reaction is to recoil in disgust.
- Along similar lines, its like i'm only interested in Alpha Female type women now. I could see a 9\10 female but as soon as she does something really beta (or very unintelligent) I automatically get turned off.
- Getting to a point where I feel like I can accurately tell what some people are going to do before they do it (Maybe reading body language???).

External Changes
- I've been running into people I know more frequently.
- Had girls at my last job try to talk to me more and ask me the same questions over and over (which got very irritating).
- As most of you know I had a 8/10 Red head come on strong to me on my last day at my old job. Didn't pursue anything afterwards because she was already seeing someone, and she is 21 and STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL???
- One very important thing that I forgot to mention numerous times and that I found similar to Afzlalg's journal. He mentioned before about how his muscles seemed to grow faster or better. I remember looking in the mirror and being shocked because it looked like my muscles had gotten bigger. I know the difference between viewing myself differently and actually seeing physical change. The weird thing is that I hadn't really changed anything diet wise or excise wise (not currently working out) to account for this change. I had read a study once where they found that people who only did hypnosis and visualization were able to make muscle gains. I wonder if the sub is somehow doing the same indirectly.

Also, Wanted to mention something else that I've mentioned a couple a times already in other posts. After talking to a forum member, I'm back to debating whether I'm going to do a couple of weeks of the 5G Attract your perfect Sexual lover in between this sub and SM 3.0. I'm actually leaning towards doing it now because of a few reasons. (1) Just like WM journals, there are very few AYP journals (finished ones at that). I feel like doing one would help people make a informed decision on whether they want to do a AYP. (2) There is still a small chance that I will be staying in my current area so that might make it worthwhile. Along with I'm not even sure if I did move if she would appear before I did so. Thats just a assumption on my part based on how well I react to 5G subs. (3) Similar to what I said above, most of the women I'm interacting with just don't measure to my new standards anymore. Most of them just really bore me. Finally (4) I'm really curious to see how the sex would be like. I remember reading a post by Shannon about how the lover he manifested ,he still thinks about from time to time because she was so good. Anyone's ideas or opinion's are very much welcome. Would like to get different views on AYP's.

To end with I feel like I should say something that has been on my mind very much lately even though I'm only about to reach the half-way point. This also kinda of ran into my considerations for a AYP. As many of you know, if you read the Very successful WM/SM journals you'll fine a common theme to how they end. Usually the person who ran it figures out that in the end that ,even though they are getting all these women, this isn't what they wanted in the end. Towards the last few weeks of this Stage I've already started to feel that way and I don't think its resistance (because I plan on completing). I think its because whatever was in this stage killed whatever neediness I had left over from AM6. I'v put on this "empire building first, getting women second" type mentality (which overall is a better mentality to have in the long run). Just thought I should mention this so people aren't surprised when I get to the end and say something similar. I have no doubt at the moment that I will get results but I'm wondering if at the end will it really be all its cracked up to be?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - JJ54 - 02-02-2015

I'm also considering doing an AYP sub after the first run of AM6. My standards have steadily been increasing thanks in part to AM6, and not many girls I see on campus or at work meet my newfound standards. Most likely I'll be using AM6 for the rest of my life, but with that said, I think I'll be using an AYP to fulfill my wants for romance and maybe marriage, if it gets to that point lol.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 02-03-2015

The muscle thing is true, with am i had more physical strength but wm gives me better shape and muslce form. Looking forward to see your results with stage 3.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Benjamin - 02-03-2015

Interesting.. i'd would be awesome to see the results of a weightlifting program when it's created. I wonder if SM does the same.

-Ben

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 02-03-2015

Their was something I wanted to say on here. I heard that alot of programs increase your standards. But I have to say this... If she is not meeting your standards just by looking at her... then your doing it wrong.

You gotta atleast let her qualify herself to you. Im not sure how you are disqualifying women so quickly off of what? Her looks? Her mannerisms? She might just be having a bad day.

I can say this much. By having her already disqualified- and you still talk to her/approach, you come from a place of abundance. That gives you the power.

In essence you should still talk/approach the women you think you may like but you already disqualified without any real reason.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - JackOfHearts - 02-03-2015

Or disqualifying women because you are too lazy to approach or afraid maybe. I did that a lot. I have a hard time thinking if I disqualify girls from fear or otherwise.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 02-03-2015

You miss 100% of the pitches you dont swing at.

In essence you can go up to her and have her win your approval. Way more attractive.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 02-04-2015

JJ54- That pretty much sums up my thoughts. My standards were high during AM6 but they just got insane on WM. Now, I want the full package for someone I would consider for a Non-exclusive LTR (Looks, personality, character, and Intelligence). Unfortunately, a woman who has the full package seems to be very, very rare from what I've seen so far. Therefore, I feel the use of a AYP is very much called for. Though if I go for the Sexual lover ones, its primarily going to be about sex even if I get the other traits i'm looking for.

Afzalg- Yeah, I noticed the same. I felt like the shape of my muscles was way better than before. I am also looking forward to see how things go on stage 3. I have been wondering if maybe the crying that occurs in that stage has to do with the program trying to get you to be more emphatic. I had read, in Pandora's box, that the reason why women are so good at reading body language and people's intent (especially when it comes to neediness and lack of confidence) is because they are very emphatic to a high degree. I wonder if the program is doing that so you become more connected with people you converse with? Just a idea that popped into my head.

Benjamin- I have also wondered if Shannon had thought about making a weightlifting set. Would be very interesting what the results would be. I haven't noticed anyone in the Sex magnet journals reporting similar phenomenon when it comes to change in muscle size.

Leo, Maniac- I don't really see it that way and I think its a matter of personal preference. Different people have different rules concerning their dating and sex life. I just so happen to be very picky at this time and looks play a major part in my evaluation. Not because its the most important but its the first "hurdle" a woman would have to pass. Also, I guess I should "clarify" what I am disqualifying them from. As far as i'm concerned if she has the full package she can potentially be in the LTR category. If the women is very good looking but lacks some of the other traits I look for I would only consider a FWBs with her. If she lacks looks but is good in other areas, i'm sorry but she is going into the friends zone no matter how much she tries to qualify herself. Kinda of no point when I can have 8s, 9s, and 10s qualifying themselves as well. Add on top of that the fact that I'm really into the looks of "exotic" foreign women (mainly Asian, western European, and eastern European) and my pool of potential women just got smaller. I don't really see my self missing pitches, to use your example. I just refuse to swing at balls that are thrown outside the plate (my standards).

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 02-13-2015

Stage 3, Day 6.

Been meaning to post earlier but had to get a better idea of how to describe what this stage is doing. I haven't felt much change with this stage so far but I have noticed a few things. The biggest thing that I've noticed is that I have become more "sensitive" to various emotions. For example, I took a quiz earlier this week and as soon as it started I soon was gripped by this fear and anxiety that came out of no where. It kept on causing me to freeze up at times. Certain feelings will also show themselves when I'm thinking over something, whereas before I would be able to think about those same things while being very "detached". This sensitivity goes for positive feelings as well but the negative (Fear, loneliness, anxiety,etc) ones stick out more because I haven't felt most of them in months. I remember in some other WM journals that people usually start crying a lot in this stage. Haven't had any of that yet (Probably due to my strong beliefs concerning crying) but like I said definitely feel the increase sensitivity to emotions.

Women wise, not much really happening on that front. The only thing I have noticed is that my views towards blond's has changed. Before, I really didn't find blond women all that attractive. I couldn't see why people kept talking about blond women as though they were the hottest thing on earth. Towards the end of Stage 2 and the beginning of stage 3, I find them really attractive for some reason. I really don't know what happened there. Its like if a blond woman walks in the room she automatically gets my attention now, most of the time. I can only think that I had some previous programming dealing with Blond women and that is why I found them to be a turn off. Once that programming died though, I found them to be very attractive.

Besides that though, women have been less and less on my mind lately. I went back and listened to the audio book for "The 33 laws of war" by Thomas greene. This is my 3rd time reading a book of his and it has really been sinking in. There was one paragraph that really got to me though and made me sit down and re-prioritize my objectives.

"Every day you face battles--that is the reality for all creatures in their
struggle to survive. But the greatest battle of all is with
yourself--your weaknesses, your emotions, your lack
of resolution in seeing things through to the end. You must declare unceasing war on yourself. As a warrior in life, you welcome combat and conflict as ways to prove yourself, to better your skills, to gain courage, confidence, and experience. Instead of repressing your doubts and fears, you must face them down, do battle with them. You want more challenges, and you invite more war. You are forging the warrior's spirit, and only constant practice will lead you there."

After going through like half of the book, I realized that the most important thing to me right now is self development and becoming self-actualized. All other things come after that fact.

Sub wise, I'm still debating what to do after WM. I can either go with my original plan of SM or do a AYP sub until I get the desired results. I admit though, I'm leaning back to doing a AYP again just because WM has brought up a lot of discontent concerning the state of women around me. I find so many of them uninteresting, boring, and riddled with insecurities about various things. I'm finding nowadays that I really like highly confident, Alpha type women. If the woman doesn't see herself like how I see myself (confidant, high value, etc) then I get turned off pretty quickly. I could see either sub helping me with my self development. SM because of the increase confidence, lack of neediness and several other things in the various stages. The AYP sub because it would actually help me get more experience with women which would be valuable and a reference for when I start SM soon after that. I'm also thinking about doing the Wealthy Romantic lover set earlier instead of doing the 5G Sexual lover set. I'm thinking about that because I feel like a Wealthy Romantic lover (who I might move in with or eventually marry) might help out more than just a "Mistress" who I see every day for marathon sex. If I had my way, I would spend my time on nothing but having new experiences and Self- development over the next 2 to 3 years. Though because of various things (mainly finances to maintain my current living standards) I can't do that right now. I would like everyone's opinion though. If you were to choose between the two AYP subs, which would you choose to run? What would your reasons be for choosing a particular one?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ace - 02-13-2015

I can't say about AYP but SM3 gives more of a physical relationship and WM2 gives more of a emotional relationship. If you want to connect on an emotional level with your lover, I say you avoid SM3.