Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Benjamin - 01-13-2015

Interesting, I have noticed that a few times at the gym especially and at the time I did wonder because it can easily be excused as them working out or stretching, but sometimes girls who don't show interest in any other way seem to obviously bend over in front of me in their tight pants and seem to be aiming their butt at me.

I'll be more aware of it now.

-Ben

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-13-2015

Shannon- Thanks for the info. Must mean I've become pretty self-developed if I've managed to get a butt presentation so soon Smile.

In other news, I will probably not be pursuing her anymore. I decided that very early this morning I would add her on Facebook. She accepted my friend request within 30 minsBig Grin. Thing was though as soon as I looked at her Facebook page I saw that she had gotten into a relationship with some other guy earlier this month (officially on Facebook anyway). I have the feeling that they have known each other for a while before they became official and ,from the looks of it, it seems like a long distance relationship (He lives like 2hrs away). Anyway, usually I wouldn't care because I kinda of treat marriage and Girlfriend/Boyfriend relationships differently but I don't feel like dealing with any drama that might come from dealing with some woman who is getting bored with her long distance relationship with her boyfriend who she has only been official with for less than a month. I have no doubt that I could have it if I want it( I have no doubt that I'm the catch to many women at this point) but seems like way too much time and effort for something that might cause a lot of drama I really don't need right now. Besides that little sticking point she does seem like good girlfriend material. I read off her Facebook that she was planing to treat her boyfriend to a trip to Las Vegas for a few days. You have to keep in mind that a trip like that would be 4 months worth of paychecks for her.I might changed my mind a few months from now when I see her again and I have completed WM. For now though I think I will wait til College starts in a few days and focus on prospects that are drama freeConfused

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 01-13-2015

If it were me (and its not) I would have either asked her out still or just completely ignored her. I think adding her on farcebook (lol) is going to give her mixed signals- since technically you turned her down in the theater.

aaand on the drama note: its not drama if it doesn't happen. If it does- simply ignore it. Getting in the middle of a long-distance relationship isn't necessarily going to cause drama. I have been involved with a married woman before- and their was none of that.

Seems to me like she went for the 2nd best guy (you were the 1st).

Enjoying the updates Smile

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ace - 01-13-2015

That was awesome Shannon!

Can you please post a few more signs which are indicators of serious attraction?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-14-2015

LeoistheSun- I think you kinda misunderstood the timeline of everything. They had become official on the 3rd of January (obviously had been going out even before that). That was way before her "Aggressive campaign" last weekend. To put a little more perspective, January 3rd was also my last day on Stage 1. Honestly, after learning all this I think what happened was during AM6 she did get attracted but was very insecure and intimidated (might have been the different Auras in AM6 that intimidated her). Once I got started on WM she got a little bit less intimidated but not by much. That is until I got to stage 2. Its like when I got to stage 2 this month it was like "Bam" every woman within 10 feet of me either wants to (1) talk to me often, (2) Give me stuff, or (3) try to make me laugh to get my attention.

I had only seen her 2 times during stage 2. During last weekend (my last day) and one time a week earlier. The first time I saw her , since starting stage 2, is when I noticed her start to stare at me. I was fixing something and saw from the corner of my eye her staring at me for about 30 seconds. Didn't have anything else happen that night because her shift ended 30 mins after mine's began. I've already told you guys about last weekend except that she seemed more nervous and fidgety when talking to me. I think she just decided to continue with a relationship with the other guy and then, after I started stage 2, thought, "This guy is even better than I thought". She then decided to "upgrade" and got more aggressive in her signals. I am really starting to be convinced that the Magnetic aura is in this stage because I'm noticing way too many people trying to talk to me now. Can't wait til stage 3 since I remember Shannon saying in another post that , just like AM, its the "Big Guns" stage Big Grin

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-18-2015

Stage 2, Day 15

Almost half way through Stage 2 and i'm noticing a lot more internal changes now. Find it interesting that I first got the external results within a few days of this stage but didn't really get any of the internal changes (or perhaps notice them?) until 2 weeks later. I feel like I have this very high status, aristocratic demeanor to myself right now. It kinda of feels like I'm back on stage 5 of AM6. The only thing that is different is that in addition I feel very happy, energetic, positive, and have this feeling of being practically invincible. I've notice that this thought that, "I can get with and have any woman I want" keeps going across my mind. I feel very good and confidant about my future with woman. The Demeanor also shows itself in my dealing with conversations. Its like if someone starts a conversation with me now I have this attitude of, "Well, you started talking to me. So, say something interesting or entertaining. If you don't have anything to say that can keep my interest, then don't bother me." I feel like its equivalent to the " Hot blonde who is 10/10" mentality. When the beta goes up to the hot blonde and opens her, then she gets the whole "You have 2 mins of my time to impress and keep me interested. If you can't do that then I will simply disengage and ignore you afterwards". On another note I'm noticing myself looking at and appreciating myself in the mirror every time i'm in front of it now. I've also been looking up new ways to change my style of dress and am considering to start working out again now.

On the woman front, not much is happening. I haven't been out much lately after quiting my job. I'm just basically waiting til this Thursday for Classes to begin at my local community college to see the effects of Woman magnet on college girls. If I had to guess by my experiences so far though, I would say I'm mostly attracting the Beta and omega type woman at this point which most seem to be not very attractive. Which from my point of view makes a lot of sense. The thing that defines beta/omegas, imo, is the amount of insecurities they have and the biggest insecurity most women will face is how they look. Hence, why I think most Beta/omega women tend to to also not be very attractive physically. I believe women higher on the attractive scale can also be beta/omega as well its just that its less likely. That brings me to the redhead I've been talking about in my last few posts. I found out that she is most definitely a Beta not a Alpha. She apparently within days of friending me on FB erased her relationship status. That was not the most interesting thing though. I found out shes 21 years old, but "still" in Highschool! Will I still probably have a FWBs relationship with her when I meet her again this summer? Most definitely. Will it be anything more than that? Heck no. To paraphrase (and apply to the opposite gender) something Shannon said, " The women get done what needs to get done while the girls try to get what they want without doing whats necessary". That is the crutch right now, I seem to be either attracting unattractive beta/omega women or women that are highly attractive but have lots of issues(hence making them also beta). Though not the best results so far, I completely understand why this is happening.

I should first explain about a realization I came to while beginning this post. I got a realization as to what not only this stage is trying to accomplish but what this whole program is trying to do, imo, and what the finish "product" will look like. I believe the program, based on my current mentality, is trying to turn me into the male version of that 10/10 woman who has all the guys. The 10/10 woman who has all the beta/omega following her around and thinking that if they "get her" all their problems in life will be solved and everything will be fine. The one that picks the most alpha out of the liter , of guys around her, to be her "official boyfriend", while putting others in the FWBs club (In case she is taking a break from her boyfriend or they have a fight) and friend zone the others that don't meet her "criteria". This real life example that i've seen on the female side jumps out at me when I read that it gives you the choice, with the woman you attract, to make it Sexual(FWBs), Platonic(FriendZoned), or Romantic(LTR). When looking at it through that point of view, I now realize what type of women I'm attracting right now. Its the same type of beta/omega women that think by catching this attractive and sexy guy, me, their lives will "magically" be made better and they will live happily ever after. I will probably have to go a little bit deeper in the program to start attracting the more Alpha and attractive type women I find attractive.

On my dating research front I've been watching some of David Deangelo's videos on body language. Haven't learned that many new body language things, I seem to naturally do it now due to AM and WM, but it certainly explains a lot of why I stand, sit, and talk to people certain ways. I also realized why when I go back to sitting or standing in certain ways that are considered beta I feel a certain amount of discomfort.

Other than the things already mentioned not much has happened. Mainly a bunch of realizations and internal changes. I will probably update again in about two weeks for a stage summary post, "unless" something significant happens while I'm in college classes.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Dubls - 01-18-2015

I'm subscribed to this one! Keep it up brother.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Superman - 01-18-2015

Amazing journal so far! Keep it going, I'm on the fence if I should do WM or BASE after AM6. This journal might help push me off the edge towards WM

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - jonathan4all - 01-18-2015

(01-18-2015, 01:18 PM)Superman Wrote: Amazing journal so far! Keep it going, I'm on the fence if I should do WM or BASE after AM6. This journal might help push me off the edge towards WM

There is no guarantee that you will get same result as him. You should dig out your own barriers and stregth and build yourself from there. I am sure after AM6 completion you will have different notion on your goal and life. You feel a sense of bigger picture of your future. But , journal with outcome obviously helps us to motivate mate.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-22-2015

Stage 2, Day 19

I said I wouldn't make another post at least for another 2 weeks "unless" there was something else that came up. Well, since my last post there have been some strengthening in the internal changes I mentioned along with some new ones. It really does feel like this stage is like AM6 stage 5 except on Steroids. I should probably start with the way I feel and see myself now. Now I have this awesome feeling of euphoria. It feels like I have the effects of Anti-Depressants (Which I have done before) without actually taking them. I'm also convinced that the script for "Everything is possible" is in this stage. I have this feeling that I can do and achieve anything I want. There's also this thought that any woman would want me because I'm the only "real" man shes ever going to meet in my area. In reality, this wouldn't be too far off as well. Throughout AM and WM, I have tried to see if there were any other Alpha Males in my area but I haven't seen any to be honest. Its like most men I run into are grown "man boys" with lots of insecurities. Then again, given that I live on the outskirts of the San Francisco Metro area I shouldn't be surprised. It just seems like in my area the whole, "Men need to be nice and very accepting" mentality is taken to another level. On top of all these changes my view of me as high status has gone through the roof. I've caught this voice in the back of my head saying, "I AM THE KING" a couple of times Cool

On the other side of things, how I view other people has changed as well. During AM6, I remember when I saw beta characteristics in media I would mostly loose interest right away or walk away from said media in disgust. In real life though If I came into contact with said characteristics I would usually be more confused than anything else. Since stage 2 of WM however, Its like I react to people's Neediness and seeking validation with Annoyance, agitation, and/or disgust. I think its because during this stage I've developed such a high status and high value Mentality. To use my previous post's example, its kinda of like the 10/10 woman who gets approached by a Beta male and smells his neediness and Validation seeking a mile away. She usually loses interest very quickly, gets annoyed that he approached her, or she recoils in disgust. I can remember a few days ago when I was searching on facebook for something and I saw a post by a person from back in my Navy days. Apparently this guy had started dating another woman that I knew as well. For some back ground, this woman had dated "many" guys in our work place though none of the relationships really lasted that long. I think its because the relationship would start off great but slowly the men would become needy and she would end the relationship soon afterwards. Anyway, I see his post and hes writing stuff like, "I can't live without you", "Your the most important thing in my entire life", and "Its been 4 months/ 7 days since we started our relationship and still going strong". My automatic reaction? I recoiled in disgust at his apparent neediness and obsession with her. My first thought after my initial reaction was "This isn't going to last". Its funny though, before I started doing any of these subs I would have read a post like that and turned slightly depressed/envious that I didn't have a woman in my life Confused

Another thing that has really taken off is my lack of concern about what others think about me or putting up with other people's BS. Its like I just woke up one day and said, "I'm going to believe what I want to believe and do what I want to do because that's what "I" truly believe or want to do. I see even more now how most people don't live their lives the way they want to. Mostly out of the fear that they will be guilt tripped or shamed by society as a whole. Its like before these subs I would be in my head so much that I wouldn't notice the many insecurities of others but after doing the subs I now notice how many insecurities, even in people I considered "strong", most people have.

On a side note, I will be starting classes in a couple of hours. So, I might be able to see more external results due to the sub. I will either report back later tonight or tomorrow on how things go. So far though, I'm really liking Stage 2!

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 01-23-2015

Have you read Alpha Male 2.0

I think alot of it would make sense to you.

What books have you read so far Darth?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 01-24-2015

great journal you are describing all the internal changes that i am not aware off

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 01-24-2015

Leoisthesun - I haven't read Alpha male 2.0 yet but it is on my reading list since some people have recommended it. I have been reading a lot of articles on his website though to get a idea of his beliefs. I will admit that I agree with a good portion of what I read so far "except" his outlook on Monogamy. I'm not monogamous myself but I just see it like any other lifestyle choice. it works for some people and not for others. I also think its not right to say that Monogamy never works because I know , personally, people who are in a Monogamous relationship and quite happy. I think he just assumes that anyone who enters a marriage and stays in it just does it because of society expectations and is totally miserable, which isn't always the case. I think that's the one area where I feel its not so much of his rationality speaking but his emotion from his own failed marriage and projecting it on others. Other than that his other views seem pretty good. As for other books, I've mostly reread the recommended books for alpha male, Art of Seduction, and watched some videos by David Deangelo on Body language and Cocky funny comedy.

Afzalg- I just think the sub might bring about different attitudes in different people. I mean, one person might feel more of a James Bond type feel, or a more aristocratic type mentality like myself. I think it might also have to do with what someone's inherent seduction persona might be as well. After reading the art of seduction again I really do believe that different people have a different inherent seduction style that they are most comfortable with. For me, I feel like mines at the moment is that of Coquette and a very aristocratic one at that. Apparently nowadays I have a very bored and unimpressed look on my face. I've also become harder to read ,facial wise, and this sometimes makes people who are use to getting reactions out of people to try and gain a reaction out of me.

On another note, I thought I would give a quick update. First two days of college were pretty uneventful. I only noticed two things really. First, that I'm already getting bored sitting in a classroom. I've already decided that I will do enough work this semester to pass my classes correctly, but other than that this semester will be more dedicated to testing out WM2 and getting out there. Second, I did have one interesting incident so far. I was sitting in the lounge area of cafeteria by the windows. The room is about 70% filled up, so there's still some seats around. This one girl comes up to me and ask if I can sit in the seat across from me. I say, "Sure". The thing is that obviously there were other seats not occupied where she could have sat by herself. Didn't really start conversation or anything with her because she was only like a 7/10.

As a side note for any of you that are interested about what happened to that guy I talked about in my last post (the needy guy). Yeah, I was right, he found out the chick was seeing other guys behind his back. The funny thing is when some people came forward to tell him this the first time he was in denial. He was saying things like, "I don't believe you, she wold never do anything like that to me". It wasn't until one of his close friends came to him with proof that he finally accepted it and broke it off with her lol. I find it so funny how neediness and desperation make you so blind to your partner's faults.

Lastly, I have changed one thing in my sub rotation so far. I'm still going to do SM after I'm finished with WM but as for my first AYP I'm going to do the Attract your perfect financially wealthy romantic lover sub instead of attract your perfect wife. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this semester. Will be done with WM2 at the end of semester (In may) and then the games will begin when I start SM3.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Leo1990 - 01-24-2015

I would also like to add

-The Attraction Code by Vin Di Carlo
if that jives with you...
-Pandora's box (ultimate game for the 8 types of women...)

it will all make sense in time.