Subliminal Talk
Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete)(Update) (/Thread-Seduction-Wars-Episode-1-Women-Magnet-Complete-Update)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - AfzalG - 04-27-2015

the side are not bad as poeple use to tell you but they are there for me for example hair loss and weaker libido...

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - enoch - 04-29-2015

(04-23-2015, 05:57 AM)AfzalG Wrote: what i find ironic is that wm makes you want to improve yourself and lowers women in your priority list but if you start something else that is improving yourself like ltu or am6 or ephra you will see that they will become more important again, the mind concentrates always on the things you dont have... hehe
Ditto. By the end of stage 5 my focus shifted from women to improving my wealth. Anything women related became an afterthought. This didn't bother me until now, 5 months later I find myself re-reading SM3 journals (especially yours afzalg!) and wanting to get the AM6>SM3 train.

@DarthXedonias, hang in there and I hope it picks up for you man.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ricardo - 05-09-2015

Darth, How did stage 5 go?

I think Afzal might be right in running the refresher of WM for 3 months. It's the whole programme at once so it should make a difference and strengthen areas that the sub initially didn't affect so much. Even Shannon said it can give growth if used like that.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 05-09-2015

Conclusion

Now that I'm not busy and have the motivation to get on the forums again I think its time that I type this out now. As some of you might have read in Afzalg's thread, I stopped the program just before ending stage 5 and about to begin stage 6. Had nothing to do with resistance, though I did get some of that later on. Right after my last post in this thread I had a family emergency come up that caused me to either miss whole days of exposure or get too few. By the time everything was done I reckoned that I had missed way too many days. So, I moved my plans up and am currently on EPHRA right now (more on that later).

Since I pretty much , for the most part, finished 5 stages out of 6 I will give my opinion on the program. Overall, the program is "decent" but it doesn't feel all that powerful. Honestly, like I've said before I think its due to the lack of OE in the program. I don't know why but I think I might just be more susceptible to the subliminals that have OE in them for some reason. I've noticed with both AM6 and now EPHRA that my mind gets started right away making changes and they become readily apparent within 2 weeks. With WM it felt like my mind was taking its sweet time making the changes and I wouldn't start noticing any major changes til about 3 weeks in. If I noticed any internal changes before the 3rd week they would be subtle and would "slowly" grow throughout the rest of the stage. This does bring up the question of whether doing 64 days per stage might have brought up more results. I bet it probably would, but I neither have the time or patience to find out really especially when I could probably do SM 3.0 and get better results using the standard 32 days per stage.

As far as overall results go, I pretty much feel like I got the same results as AfzalG (minus the external results of course). I definitely see myself as high value now, my neediness is at a all time low, and all my "selfs"(Self esteem, self validation, etc) are at a all time high. There is one thing that definitely has shown itself ever since stage 5. I've had this incredible thirst for power for some reason. I just have this desire to reach the upper limits of high society. While that desire has grown, my concern for woman has gone down. They don't seem that important to me anymore when compared to my own self development and my new found desire for power. I feel like WM has installed this ambitious noble like mentality in me. I remember reading about how male aristocrats would choose a woman to marry not just based on her beauty but on things like her family background, wealth, skills (does she know how to run a household? Does she have any other tangible skills?), and if shes going anywhere in her life. He would then marry the woman and have a family with her. If the guy wanted sex, he would usually have a harem on the side (especially if he were a king) and the wife would no doubt know about it. Sex just seemed like nothing more than a itch that needed scratching. Not much of a big deal like it is today. Out of all of this though his main goals were to increase his own estate, increase the prestige of his family name, and have heirs to inherent from him.

I feel like I have taken a similar view towards relationships and sex. Their good and all but they come after my main goals. The idea of women seems boring to me now for some reason. The concept of having some highly sexual relationship just doesn't seem as exciting as it was before. I still have a high sex drive right now due to WM but sex itself has seemed to taken the backseat of being a fun extra curricular activity. On a similar note, I defintely did get the sexual stamina that AfzalG talked about. This was a result I was expecting more from SM instead of WM. Overall, I think the program is "decent" like I said but I feel like it is in need of a upgrade in the future. I think adding OE, taking out the focus on "single" woman, and adding in the polymorphic aura would be a very good start.

As for how EPRHA is going right now, definitely feel it working on some issues now. I feel like its working on getting rid of my PTSD as well. I plan on either running it for either 3 months (end period around mid July) or 6 months (end in October). As for my future sub use, I've decided that I'm not going to be running LTU afterwards. I'm thinking about running the AM6 Refresher stage for anywhere from 1 year to 2 years. I kinda of rethought my plan after reading how Justin stuck with AoS for 2 years straight. Granted, AoS is a 4G sub with less overall content than AM6 but I think if I run the AM6 refresher stage for long enough and with enough exposure I should get it to be permanent and self replicating. I also, shouldn't get much resistance seeing as in my last run I only got major resistance in stage 3. Add in the fact that I'm clearing out stuff with EPRHA and I shouldn't have any resistance at all really. The only thing I'm really contemplating is whether I "really" do want to run EPRHA for 3 months. I've thought about maybe just running it for 1 month and then switching to AM6 refresher for the long haul. Maybe since AM6 has EPRHA in it anyway and I will be running both for the long haul I will get the benefits of both. What do you guys think?

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - DarthXedonias - 05-09-2015

Ricardo- Overall stage 5 was "ok". I didn't really notice a lot though. It did start getting me to focus less on women which is a plus. On the other hand though it did bring up some anger and jealousy issues which really baffled me. It would come up in those situations where I would see a woman I like getting into another guy besides me. Its like I would automatically think, "Why the heck isn't she into me?". It was kinda of weird given that I can't really remember acting that way before.

As for the refresher Idea, I would but I feel like my priorities have changed since running this sub. I want to focus more on myself more than ever now. Also, like i said above, WM just doesn't in my opinion feel as focused and powerful as the subs with OE in it. I feel like my mind just takes it sweet time trying to implement the changes. There were a couple of times where I wouldn't get any major changes until the last week of certain stages. I will probably consider running this sub again when its upgraded to 5.5G. I just think running AM6 for 1 to 2 years would be more worth my time at the moment. On top of that, there is something I forgot to mention above. After Afzalg asked me if I got more attraction from women on WM or AM6, I really thought it over. Once I really thought about it I remembered a whole bunch of times where I really did get a lot of attraction from women. It might have been the SM3 lead-ins but I did notice this as early as stage 3. Therefore, I think AM6 might be my best bet for both bettering myself and attracting women at this point.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet) - Ricardo - 05-10-2015

Sorry to hear of your family emergency Darth, Good it's all alright now. I understand your reasons for quitting. What you describe is the same for me..changes in the last week or so of the stage, desire for self improvement beyond getting women etc. I think that subs without OE probably need to be run a few times to make them effective.
I'll be starting stage 4 this week and I've noticed the internal changes which have made me so much better than I was even after finishing AM which left me a bit in the wilderness as far as what I was supposed to do next or the "what happens" now feeling.
The sub seems to have made me see things differently in that I actually want someone special and meaningful to connect with. I thought Shannon was just being annoying saying that guys should get themselves wealthy first before chasing the babes. He's right because I ultimately want to improve my wealth and social position and I can't do that if my attention and cash flow is focused elsewhere on hordes of women.

I really want to run the AYP 5G sexual lover after this then the financially wealthy lover one (once the sexy one has arrivedSmile.
Once they're sorted I'll just hit a couple of AM run-throughs!

WM greatest strength is making you realise what you really want or need not what you need in a superficial way. It forces you to clear your mind of the dreams and dross and to focus on what you really want.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete) - DarthXedonias - 05-10-2015

You pretty much summed up what this sub ends up doing. Basically kills your neediness towards women and makes you end up wanting something more than just women. The appreciation for women is still there but they just seem less important than getting ahead in life. Its interesting you mention the bit about feeling kinda of lost after AM6. I still kinda of feel like that from time to time even now but I think its because we have a new identity. I mean, for myself a lot of my identity use to be based around getting a woman and marrying her. Essentially neediness towards woman was a major party of my identity before using subs. Now that that part of my identity is gone you feel kinda of lost at times. You now have to set different goals to work towards in your life instead of the find a woman and get married like society tries to tell you. I will still do those things eventually but they don't feel like the main priority anymore because I realize I can be happy without having a woman in my life.

You will have to tell me how the financially wealthy romantic lover thing turns out. I'm thinking about running the AM6 refresher for 1 to 2 years then I will be running that one. After that I probably will use SM and then do the refresher until its cemented. I'm just going to work on myself (AM6), my finances (AYPFWRL) and then my romantic relationships (SM). I am very curious about what you will manifest with the financial wealthy romantic lover sub though. I've been thinking about the fact that it only mentions that she be wealthy but not by what means. So that does mean you could end up with a woman from a wealthy political family, owns a big corporation, or might be a big time movie actress. Sounds exciting Big Grin

I will still be on the forums but I don't think I will be making a thread for EPRHA unless something really major happens. You guys already sticked with me on this thread hearing about my internal changes, don't think I need to make another one for EPRHA. When I get to the AM6 refresher I think I will reopen up my old AM6 thread for that.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete) - Dubls - 05-10-2015

Thanks for keeping a well written journal. I've looked forward to and enjoyed reading your entries.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete) - Benjamin - 05-10-2015

Hope everythings okay in the end for you man.

Quote:You pretty much summed up what this sub ends up doing. Basically kills your neediness towards women and makes you end up wanting something more than just women.

I like this..AM6 has made progress but I still seem to keep going back to the neediness with women and just focusing on that for ages then realizing "I need to work on other things" but then end up going in a circle.

RE: Seduction Wars- Episode 1 (Women Magnet)(Complete) - DarthXedonias - 12-08-2015

Well even though I haven't updated this thread since I finished I found out something recently that would have happened during stage two of women magnet if it weren't for forces out of my control. Readers of this journal at the time would remember the Red haired chick who was giving me obvious signs of attraction on my last day of work at the movie theater. Well, since I joined back at the movie theater and a friend of mine there was talking about women hitting on him while he was working there I decided to tell him the story about the redhead who use to work there (he was working there at the same time). Anyway as I was telling him this story he gave me insight to something I hadn't even known that had happened. Apparently some time before I worked there this same chick invited a guy to go "help" her out by helping her retrieve garbage from a isolated Janitors closet. Anyway, when they got to the janitor's closet , alone, she decided to give him head right then and there. I mention this because I was shocked because that was the same janitors closet she was trying to get me to go help her retrieve trash from. She invited me specifically and said it would be "a kinda of team building excise". I will leave it to you guys to interpret that. Hopefully this will be good news of what might be possible to those who are currently running WM.