Subliminal Talk
I started living - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I started living (/Thread-I-started-living)

I started living - Alpha Male mo - 11-22-2014

Today I had a shocking experience which I kringed at the thought of. I realized that my whole life has been ran by someone else. I've been giving people power to say things to me, treat me bad, basically becoming there reality and perception. The worst was when I was in 7th Grade and all the girls used to love me, they always used to fight over me but some guys didn't think I deserved them so they tried to lower my value by making fun of how I looked, my name everything they could think of because they couldn't accept the fact that I was attractive and it wasn't in there reality. The sad part is I let them and in turn it destroyed my self esteem and confidence big time. It only grew worse as time past, so called friends making fun of me and I letting it happen. I lived in the shadows because I was afraid I was going to be made fun off. Now the only question is, how do I handle this so I become a better more Alpha Male? It hurts so bad to think I let so many people walk over me and control my life based on how they perceived me to be.

RE: I started living - Spiritman - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 11:59 AM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: Today I had a shocking experience which I kringed at the thought of. I realized that my whole life has been ran by someone else. I've been giving people power to say things to me, treat me bad, basically becoming there reality and perception. The worst was when I was in 7th Grade and all the girls used to love me, they always used to fight over me but some guys didn't think I deserved them so they tried to lower my value by making fun of how I looked, my name everything they could think of because they couldn't accept the fact that I was attractive and it wasn't in there reality. The sad part is I let them and in turn it destroyed my self esteem and confidence big time. It only grew worse as time past, so called friends making fun of me and I letting it happen. I lived in the shadows because I was afraid I was going to be made fun off. Now the only question is, how do I handle this so I become a better more Alpha Male? It hurts so bad to think I let so many people walk over me and control my life based on how they perceived me to be.

Well you have three options. First one is use EPRHA which is free and this would be the baby step so you don't get overwhelmed. Second option is to use LTU 3.1 which I think this might be the best option for you based off what you have wrote. Plus, it will gradually ease you into being more self confident and having a better self-esteem more so than if you use ERRHA by itself. The third option is based off if money isn't an issue, use AM6. AM6 has EPRHA in it but I want to warn you about using AM6. It is very emotional program that will challenge you to your core. In the early stages, you will get pissed off at people, you might strike out at people like yelling etc. That usually happens between stages 1-3. AM6, is $500 as a whole set, or you can buy it in stages of two for $200.

So the choice is up to you on how you want to deal with your issues, you have some great programs to use that will help you if you chose to use them.

RE: I started living - Alpha Male mo - 11-22-2014

I'm actually using Am6 stage 1 day 17. I've been getting recalls of the past that I messed up with women and how I was wimp etc. I was just curious till when does your confidence and self esteem become solidified, which stage? The emotional part is not a problem I can use the sub just perfect but Im just curious what to expect in the later stages. Today was weird though, I felt like I couldn't look up at people, maybe a few times but the confidence wasn't there

RE: I started living - Spiritman - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 06:25 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: I'm actually using Am6 stage 1 day 17. I've been getting recalls of the past that I messed up with women and how I was wimp etc. I was just curious till when does your confidence and self esteem become solidified, which stage? The emotional part is not a problem I can use the sub just perfect but Im just curious what to expect in the later stages. Today was weird though, I felt like I couldn't look up at people, maybe a few times but the confidence wasn't there

Well good choice, you will love AM6! I am going to post Shannon's response about what each stage does.

(03-26-2010, 06:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's not very easy to answer for two reasons. First, each year I try to make as many improvements as possible, and second, the script is so huge and complex. That' why there are six stages.

Most people respond to Stage 1 with a fairly polar response. Either they don't notice anything, or they notice they are really growing in self confidence and a few even start reporting impatience with the people around them playing mind games and trying to manipulate them. Stage 1 is clearing out the negative self image BS and laying a solid foundation for the rest of the program. Stage 1 specifically prepares you for Stage 2.

Stage 2 is not as polar usually, but some people still don't see enough to notice a difference. Most people begin noticing this stage and this is where most people start showing the self confidence, desire to stand up and do one's own thing, and the irritation with the BS of others really starts manifesting here. Stage 2 is designed to get you up to speed and ready for Stage 3.

Stage 3 is aimed at bringing out the Big Guns. This is where you'll be ready to get serious about becoming an alpha, but it also aims to balance and temper the previous stages. Thus while there may be irritation with the BS of others, your response will tend to be more refined and less crude. Big Guns means this is where the core of the Alpha/Dominant programming really takes focus. Stage 3 is where most of the most important and obvious work is going on because it is here you are learning to accept an internalize the Alpha core you couldn't have handled dealing with previous to using Stages 1 and 2. It also prepares you for Stage 4.

Stage 4 is a combination of extension of Stage 3's teachings and concepts, and a refresher for Stages 1 and 2. It also refines the Alpha/Dominant social response and makes you more self sufficient and less likely to feel the need to prove anything to anyone. Self reliance. It also prepares for Stage 5.

Stage 5 is a further extension of some of the concepts introduced in Stage 3 and Stage 4, and further polishes the attitude, aiming for a sort of cool "James Bond" effect. The primary goal of this stage is to polish and refine what all the previous stages have been introducing and building.

Stage 6 is a "finalizer". It is like the varnish coat. The "final polish and sealant", designed to put a high gloss on everything that has been built so far and make it as long term and permanent as possible. It also acts as a stabilizer, balancer and refresher for Stages 1 through 5.

Here is the link to the POST

RE: I started living - Alpha Male mo - 11-22-2014

Thanks. Can't wait to finish stage 1 and get to 2 where everything start to show

RE: I started living - Ricardo - 11-23-2014

(11-22-2014, 06:54 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: Thanks. Can't wait to finish stage 1 and get to 2 where everything start to show

It's started to show itself working now.

RE: I started living - Alpha Male mo - 11-23-2014

That's great to hear. What stage are on? And what are you experiencing?